• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 15 2009 08:47 GMT
#241
Odd... wonder if its permanent
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
December 15 2009 08:49 GMT
#242
I doubt it's permanent
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 15 2009 09:07 GMT
#243
lol
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
December 15 2009 09:22 GMT
#244
I'm pretty sure he is just pissed that people derailed his 10k post thread, so he just followed the poll lol.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
December 15 2009 09:26 GMT
#245
he did say he'll help the community with his 10k post. so was it helpful?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
December 15 2009 10:12 GMT
#246
^^ I think he should stop being emo and just come back

But hey, gotta give the man credit, at least he kind of did what people voted for him to do...
well only kind of
beep boop
teadotkrayz
Profile Joined December 2009
Afghanistan1 Post
December 15 2009 12:31 GMT
#247
My brother – what can I do about him?


My life is taking a downward spiral the last few hours. People look at me like I’m crazy, telling me with their eyes that I should be locked up in a mental institution. I really rips my heart out that nobody will listen to me when the evidence is right in front of their faces. Sadder still is the fact that the object of my suspicions is my very own brother. Fuck I just feel so betrayed by everyone right now. My own brother might be molesting my daughter and nobody is doing a goddamn thing about it. Like fuck, how can this fucking thing happen to me? I have the facts laid out for everyone but not even my own wife will believe me. I guess I just really need a place to vent out my feelings because I suppose everyone is right and I am being a total wacko here.

I guess in order to fully appreciate the magnitude of my ordeal, I will have to go back to the beginning. We were a superficially happy family. Dad died before I was born so I pretty much grew up with my mom and stepfather, who loved us both dearly. But I knew from an early age, that something was wrong with my real Dad. I mean, my mom practically never talked about him – ever. Something was seriously off and I felt like my brother was hiding something too. As of now, I still haven’t completely figured out what happened to my real father although I know it has something to do with drugs. I don’t know if it’s because my family covered it up so well or because I’m purposely not digging deep enough because of my fear of finding something I don’t want to see. But I eventually found out that my brother was not normal in his sexual preferences by the time he hit puberty. He would always play with younger kids, and I know that’s not saying much but I once saw him wrestling on the ground with this neighborhood girl that was like 7. I really don’t think it’s normal for a 13 year old to be wrestling on the ground with a 7 year old but apparently nobody gave much notice. Jumping forward to our marriages, I was positive that something was wrong with his wife. She was a little TOO young. I mean, I married my college sweetheart at about 25 but my brother practically married this 19 year old at 30. I know the age difference doesn’t say much but if you looked at his picture, you would know what I mean. It’s like he selected his wife because of her girlish looks. So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’ve always suspected my brother of pedophilia but I never confronted him about it because it would make it real. Oh, and I don’t want to pretend that my relationship with my brother was any good. Literally the only time he ever does anything for me is when there’s something in it for him. As soon as the parents are out of site, bam, he becomes a completely different person, refusing to play with me, taking my toys, just overall being a huge douche. I’m not gonna pretend that I’m a nice guy either, but at least I don’t go around molesting kids in my spare time. I don’t think it’s much surprise that the two of us didn’t have any contact since he moved out. We lived completely separate lives. Oh, the son of a bitch tried to contact me but I knew it was all phony baloney crap to make himself look like the good guy. The man never does anything if nothing’s in it for him. Ever.

And now, I’ll talk about what’s been going on recently with my daughter. Essentially, my brother (her uncle) went through a nasty divorce with his wife and without even asking my permission, moved into the same town as me. He has a son around the same age as my daughter and the 2 of them are like best friends, so she hangs out at my brother’s apartment a lot. My wife seems to trust him so much that she let’s my daughter’s uncle come over to babysit when we’re away and even let’s her stay overnight at his house in sleepovers because apparently, she has a crush on his son. The first time I suspected that something was seriously wrong was when my I saw my daughter’s Barbie dolls. I’ve read somewhere that little girls often see their Barbies as an extension of themselves – and this Barbie was an utter mess. There were scattered crayon marks all over the face, especially near the eyes. My daughter was hurting, and I could see it from her doll. That, and the fact that something was seriously wrong with the way my daughter slept. She always slept curled up in a ball, as if trying to protect herself from some unknown assailant in the night.

But the most chilling sight was the way my brother looked at my daughter every time she went over to his house to play. Call it parents’ intuition, but I could sense immediately that something was very wrong. That gaze… it just wasn’t natural. Something was off about it. I could just… feel it. The fucking bastard had that sick smile on his face – a smile of perversion.

If that weren’t enough, my daughter frequently brings home things that she claims she found in the playground. I took one look at the necklace she brought home one day and knew that it she was lying. You don’t just pick up a real jewel necklace at the playground, and certainly not if it’s your birthstone. I practically tore the thing off her neck and left her crying when I saw that thing around her neck. I asked her the truth but she just wouldn’t tell me anything. I practically had to beat her before she spit the truth out. “I’m special daddy I deserve to have this.” I wept on the spot after I heard those words. My own brother bought this for her and told her she was special. As if to validate my argument, the next day, as my wife and I dropped off my daughter for him to babysit, he nonchalantly asked me about the pretty necklace she wore the other day, asking me if I bought it for her. That was when I had enough. I practically flew at my brother and literally couldn’t control myself as I savagely beat this sick pedophile piece of shit. Obviously, after things cooled down, my wife confronted me about it and I had to tell her the truth – about my suspicions. She looked at me like I was some sort of psychopath, requesting that I get treatment immediately. So, here I am today, torn apart by my own family. On the one hand, I love my daughter and want what’s best for her, on the other, I really don’t want to believe my own brother is a pedophile. Fuck religion. If there is a God, he wouldn’t let this happen to me. I’m sure that any day now, the police are gonna come to my house because I kind of went haywire on my wife and kicked her out of the house after that argument. I just don’t know what to say to anyone right now so I tried compiling a list of evidence for my case in writing:
1) My daughter and her uncle are unusually close. She almost spends more time at his house than at my own.
2) My uncle always buys her the best gifts for Christmas or her Birthday. He seems to know exactly what she wants, almost more than I know my own daughter.
3) His own son is a mess. My uncle doesn’t pay any attention to his own kid and seemingly cares more about my daughter than his own son, who I doubt even takes regular showers. And speaking of his son, you should see the looks he gives his kid… At times, I can sense intense jealousy in his eyes. This fucker is jealous of his own son because he wants my daughter for himself!
4) I don’t know the full details of his divorce but I know it was something extremely traumatic and emotional because his wife literally cut off all contact with anyone even remotely related to her ex-husband, including me. I suspect that a key thing to bring my brother to justice is to locate his ex-wife, something I’m working on right now.
5) He has a history with children. He doesn’t have a record or anything but I know, deep down I just KNOW that this man is a pedophile.
6) As much as it pains me to say it, it’s but I myself had pedophiliac urges when I was young. I remember my first real crush was my best friend’s 9 year old sister. As of now, I think I can say I no longer have these urges, but I know the things like this tend to run genetically in the family.

Yeah, if any of you guys can give me any advice on what I can do to help the situation at all, please don’t hesitate. I really need all the support I can get because I feel as if the whole world as turned against me. My wife told me I might have schizophrenia – are you fucking serious? Schizophrenia? These people I used to love are seeing me as a psycho and it really hurts me on the inside. I know I never really contemplated suicide in my life before, but if things really do get bad enough, I feel like I have no other choice. As of now, I’m doing everything I can to find my brother’s ex-wife because something is hidden there that could potentially change things around. I love my wife and daughter very much and I know I might never see them again, but I know I did the right thing.

P.S. I just found out some new information about the whole thing. I think that my wife might be cheating on me with my brother. I called the son of a bitch’s house and she picked the phone up. Fucking whore is staying with my goddamn brother while I try to figure everything out. Life sucks.



DoctorHelvetica United States. December 15 2009 21:14. Posts 4960 PM Profile Blog Quote
You're an asshole. Before beating the shit out of your brother and making your daughter feel like garbage maybe you should confirm that he's sexually abusing children first. Your "hunch" could be nothing more than complete horseshit.

Last edit: 2009-12-15 21:15:13
The other option is that this is a troll blog in which case it's very well constructed.Last edit: 2009-12-15 21:15:13

go.go is my waifu | proud member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM me or konadora to join! Mood:



Plexa New Zealand. December 15 2009 21:18. Posts 16433 PM Profile Blog Quote
hi tdot

~ Spirit will set you free ~ Mood:



meeple Canada. December 15 2009 21:18. Posts 4321 PM Profile Blog Quote
Thinking basically the same thing as the doctor. You don't really have proof of anything other than some half-baked suspicions. Don't just go off and act like a tard or people are gonna treat you like one.

Barbies are not a good indication that your daughters life is falling apart... maybe you need to be talking to her more and find out whats really going on with her before taking barbies to be your Magic 8 ball.

Kicking your wife out of the house isn't a good way of solving a dispute, maybe you need to talk to her about solving it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Awww plexa....

Things were just starting to get good and you ruin it like that?

Now you make tdotkrayz sad




plexa... you ruined everything :(
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 15 2009 12:46 GMT
#248
On December 15 2009 21:31 teadotkrayz wrote:
My brother – what can I do about him?


+ Show Spoiler +
My life is taking a downward spiral the last few hours. People look at me like I’m crazy, telling me with their eyes that I should be locked up in a mental institution. I really rips my heart out that nobody will listen to me when the evidence is right in front of their faces. Sadder still is the fact that the object of my suspicions is my very own brother. Fuck I just feel so betrayed by everyone right now. My own brother might be molesting my daughter and nobody is doing a goddamn thing about it. Like fuck, how can this fucking thing happen to me? I have the facts laid out for everyone but not even my own wife will believe me. I guess I just really need a place to vent out my feelings because I suppose everyone is right and I am being a total wacko here.

I guess in order to fully appreciate the magnitude of my ordeal, I will have to go back to the beginning. We were a superficially happy family. Dad died before I was born so I pretty much grew up with my mom and stepfather, who loved us both dearly. But I knew from an early age, that something was wrong with my real Dad. I mean, my mom practically never talked about him – ever. Something was seriously off and I felt like my brother was hiding something too. As of now, I still haven’t completely figured out what happened to my real father although I know it has something to do with drugs. I don’t know if it’s because my family covered it up so well or because I’m purposely not digging deep enough because of my fear of finding something I don’t want to see. But I eventually found out that my brother was not normal in his sexual preferences by the time he hit puberty. He would always play with younger kids, and I know that’s not saying much but I once saw him wrestling on the ground with this neighborhood girl that was like 7. I really don’t think it’s normal for a 13 year old to be wrestling on the ground with a 7 year old but apparently nobody gave much notice. Jumping forward to our marriages, I was positive that something was wrong with his wife. She was a little TOO young. I mean, I married my college sweetheart at about 25 but my brother practically married this 19 year old at 30. I know the age difference doesn’t say much but if you looked at his picture, you would know what I mean. It’s like he selected his wife because of her girlish looks. So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’ve always suspected my brother of pedophilia but I never confronted him about it because it would make it real. Oh, and I don’t want to pretend that my relationship with my brother was any good. Literally the only time he ever does anything for me is when there’s something in it for him. As soon as the parents are out of site, bam, he becomes a completely different person, refusing to play with me, taking my toys, just overall being a huge douche. I’m not gonna pretend that I’m a nice guy either, but at least I don’t go around molesting kids in my spare time. I don’t think it’s much surprise that the two of us didn’t have any contact since he moved out. We lived completely separate lives. Oh, the son of a bitch tried to contact me but I knew it was all phony baloney crap to make himself look like the good guy. The man never does anything if nothing’s in it for him. Ever.

And now, I’ll talk about what’s been going on recently with my daughter. Essentially, my brother (her uncle) went through a nasty divorce with his wife and without even asking my permission, moved into the same town as me. He has a son around the same age as my daughter and the 2 of them are like best friends, so she hangs out at my brother’s apartment a lot. My wife seems to trust him so much that she let’s my daughter’s uncle come over to babysit when we’re away and even let’s her stay overnight at his house in sleepovers because apparently, she has a crush on his son. The first time I suspected that something was seriously wrong was when my I saw my daughter’s Barbie dolls. I’ve read somewhere that little girls often see their Barbies as an extension of themselves – and this Barbie was an utter mess. There were scattered crayon marks all over the face, especially near the eyes. My daughter was hurting, and I could see it from her doll. That, and the fact that something was seriously wrong with the way my daughter slept. She always slept curled up in a ball, as if trying to protect herself from some unknown assailant in the night.

But the most chilling sight was the way my brother looked at my daughter every time she went over to his house to play. Call it parents’ intuition, but I could sense immediately that something was very wrong. That gaze… it just wasn’t natural. Something was off about it. I could just… feel it. The fucking bastard had that sick smile on his face – a smile of perversion.

If that weren’t enough, my daughter frequently brings home things that she claims she found in the playground. I took one look at the necklace she brought home one day and knew that it she was lying. You don’t just pick up a real jewel necklace at the playground, and certainly not if it’s your birthstone. I practically tore the thing off her neck and left her crying when I saw that thing around her neck. I asked her the truth but she just wouldn’t tell me anything. I practically had to beat her before she spit the truth out. “I’m special daddy I deserve to have this.” I wept on the spot after I heard those words. My own brother bought this for her and told her she was special. As if to validate my argument, the next day, as my wife and I dropped off my daughter for him to babysit, he nonchalantly asked me about the pretty necklace she wore the other day, asking me if I bought it for her. That was when I had enough. I practically flew at my brother and literally couldn’t control myself as I savagely beat this sick pedophile piece of shit. Obviously, after things cooled down, my wife confronted me about it and I had to tell her the truth – about my suspicions. She looked at me like I was some sort of psychopath, requesting that I get treatment immediately. So, here I am today, torn apart by my own family. On the one hand, I love my daughter and want what’s best for her, on the other, I really don’t want to believe my own brother is a pedophile. Fuck religion. If there is a God, he wouldn’t let this happen to me. I’m sure that any day now, the police are gonna come to my house because I kind of went haywire on my wife and kicked her out of the house after that argument. I just don’t know what to say to anyone right now so I tried compiling a list of evidence for my case in writing:
1) My daughter and her uncle are unusually close. She almost spends more time at his house than at my own.
2) My uncle always buys her the best gifts for Christmas or her Birthday. He seems to know exactly what she wants, almost more than I know my own daughter.
3) His own son is a mess. My uncle doesn’t pay any attention to his own kid and seemingly cares more about my daughter than his own son, who I doubt even takes regular showers. And speaking of his son, you should see the looks he gives his kid… At times, I can sense intense jealousy in his eyes. This fucker is jealous of his own son because he wants my daughter for himself!
4) I don’t know the full details of his divorce but I know it was something extremely traumatic and emotional because his wife literally cut off all contact with anyone even remotely related to her ex-husband, including me. I suspect that a key thing to bring my brother to justice is to locate his ex-wife, something I’m working on right now.
5) He has a history with children. He doesn’t have a record or anything but I know, deep down I just KNOW that this man is a pedophile.
6) As much as it pains me to say it, it’s but I myself had pedophiliac urges when I was young. I remember my first real crush was my best friend’s 9 year old sister. As of now, I think I can say I no longer have these urges, but I know the things like this tend to run genetically in the family.

Yeah, if any of you guys can give me any advice on what I can do to help the situation at all, please don’t hesitate. I really need all the support I can get because I feel as if the whole world as turned against me. My wife told me I might have schizophrenia – are you fucking serious? Schizophrenia? These people I used to love are seeing me as a psycho and it really hurts me on the inside. I know I never really contemplated suicide in my life before, but if things really do get bad enough, I feel like I have no other choice. As of now, I’m doing everything I can to find my brother’s ex-wife because something is hidden there that could potentially change things around. I love my wife and daughter very much and I know I might never see them again, but I know I did the right thing.

P.S. I just found out some new information about the whole thing. I think that my wife might be cheating on me with my brother. I called the son of a bitch’s house and she picked the phone up. Fucking whore is staying with my goddamn brother while I try to figure everything out. Life sucks.



DoctorHelvetica United States. December 15 2009 21:14. Posts 4960 PM Profile Blog Quote
You're an asshole. Before beating the shit out of your brother and making your daughter feel like garbage maybe you should confirm that he's sexually abusing children first. Your "hunch" could be nothing more than complete horseshit.

Last edit: 2009-12-15 21:15:13
The other option is that this is a troll blog in which case it's very well constructed.Last edit: 2009-12-15 21:15:13

go.go is my waifu | proud member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM me or konadora to join! Mood:



Plexa New Zealand. December 15 2009 21:18. Posts 16433 PM Profile Blog Quote
hi tdot

~ Spirit will set you free ~ Mood:



meeple Canada. December 15 2009 21:18. Posts 4321 PM Profile Blog Quote
Thinking basically the same thing as the doctor. You don't really have proof of anything other than some half-baked suspicions. Don't just go off and act like a tard or people are gonna treat you like one.

Barbies are not a good indication that your daughters life is falling apart... maybe you need to be talking to her more and find out whats really going on with her before taking barbies to be your Magic 8 ball.

Kicking your wife out of the house isn't a good way of solving a dispute, maybe you need to talk to her about solving it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Awww plexa....

Things were just starting to get good and you ruin it like that?

Now you make tdotkrayz sad







Damn man, do you ever stop?
tdot krayz
Profile Joined December 2009
Bangladesh1 Post
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 13:57:18
December 15 2009 13:56 GMT
#249
MOD EDIT: Don't break the layout.
hey mods. Just thought Id say hello before I start raping girls again :)
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 14:22:04
December 15 2009 14:21 GMT
#250
Poor Zatic, having to spend all his time banning.

+ Show Spoiler +
TheRealTdotkrayz was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 22:40:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: pew

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 22:56. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
tdot krayz was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 22:56:00 and had 0 posts.

Reason: pew pew

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:03. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
tdotkrayz pewpewpew was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:03:24 and had 0 posts.

Reason: pew pew pew - exactly.
Last edit: 2009-12-15 23:07:18

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:08. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
tdot pewpew kablaaam was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:08:27 and had 0 posts.

Reason: enough for today k?

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:13. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
no zatic pewpewpew was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:12:47 and had 0 posts.

Reason: .

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:14. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
pewpewpew tdotshoots was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:14:14 and had 0 posts.

Reason: jesus

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:16. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
jesus tdot pewpewpew was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:16:05 and had 0 posts.

Reason: I have my reasons.

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:18. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
u have reasons pewpe was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:17:55 and had 0 posts.

Reason: I have my reasons.

TL.net Bot TL.net. December 15 2009 23:20. Posts 6 PM Profile Quote
ihavemyreasonspewpew was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:19:50 and had 0 posts.

Reason: I have my reasons.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
December 15 2009 14:43 GMT
#251
Mods are lightning quick, the last 11 bans didn't even have posts.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
December 15 2009 15:41 GMT
#252
Fana. RIP. Along with Clazz.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 15 2009 15:45 GMT
#253
fana!

D:
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 16:32:45
December 15 2009 16:32 GMT
#254
Why he got banned ???
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 15 2009 16:41 GMT
#255
On December 16 2009 01:32 Boblion wrote:
Why he got banned ???


Pretty sure he asked the mods to ban him in order to make a point/go out with a bang.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
December 15 2009 16:45 GMT
#256
On December 16 2009 01:41 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 01:32 Boblion wrote:
Why he got banned ???


Pretty sure he asked the mods to ban him in order to make a point/go out with a bang.

I still don't get it...
What was is 10 K post ?
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
December 15 2009 16:47 GMT
#257
tdot - the man with nothing better to do
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 15 2009 17:13 GMT
#258
On December 16 2009 01:45 Boblion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2009 01:41 meeple wrote:
On December 16 2009 01:32 Boblion wrote:
Why he got banned ???


Pretty sure he asked the mods to ban him in order to make a point/go out with a bang.

I still don't get it...
What was is 10 K post ?


This was his 10k post

On December 15 2009 16:31 fanatacist wrote:
Peace everyone ^^;v


He wrote a blog a little while back about what he should do for his 10k post and since he's pissed off a few people around tl alot of people told him to go fuck yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=106577

So I guess he did.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 15 2009 17:19 GMT
#259
Somehow I don't think this will be very "bang" worthy. Also massive tdot influx, wtf...
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 15 2009 21:23 GMT
#260
pewpew fana
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.