• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6275 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
December 11 2009 04:41 GMT
#221
On December 11 2009 13:40 resonance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2009 13:22 El.Divino wrote:
Now I don't mean to encourage him..


loool


Shoot me. XP.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
December 11 2009 04:44 GMT
#222
lol
tdotkrayz is swiper
Profile Joined December 2009
Afghanistan3 Posts
December 11 2009 04:48 GMT
#223
--- Nuked ---
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
December 11 2009 04:59 GMT
#224
LAWL @ the tdotcraz guy wut a nubby noub wastin his life away. stop makin acc u wouldnt win.. how could u against like 500 ppls lol
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
December 11 2009 05:03 GMT
#225
hey tdotkrayz i'm rooting for you. never give up, even if it takes 5 hours a day for the rest of your life to finally troll TL.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
tdotkrayzreturns
Profile Joined December 2009
Afghanistan1 Post
December 11 2009 05:34 GMT
#226
--- Nuked ---
NFL2368
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States112 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-12 03:43:35
December 12 2009 03:42 GMT
#227
I think the recent wok and tdotcrazy posts perfectly illustrate the RIGHT and WRONG ways to go about handling a ban

It changes nothing though. A quick search reveals an extensive trolling history on both sides. And wow, by extensive I mean extensive. I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. Practically every single post was designed in some way shape or form to troll.

evidence:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=ct&f=all&u=wok&gb=date

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=ct&f=all&u=tdotkrayz&gb=date


Yeah, I guess bans really do bring out the best in some and the worst in others.

wok ftw

FantomX
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada247 Posts
December 12 2009 14:09 GMT
#228
On December 11 2009 13:59 blue_arrow wrote:
LAWL @ the tdotcraz guy wut a nubby noub wastin his life away. stop makin acc u wouldnt win.. how could u against like 500 ppls lol


Simply stunning...


I was all excited when I saw there were two new pages of bans but then was upset when it was just tdot.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 13 2009 01:58 GMT
#229
Necr0matis was just temp banned for 1 week by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-03 18:18:33 and had 74 posts.

Reason: Look, I want to talk to you about where our relationship is going.

You're a nice guy and all, but I don't see any drive or ambition to better your posting. You're all over the place, I NEED stability in my threads.

Look, I think we need some time apart. Let's just take a break from posting for a little while... and... I think we should start to see other forums.

I know, I know, it's a lot to swallow, but... I need to know if I'm the website for you or not.


I <3 you ETT
NFL2368
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States112 Posts
December 13 2009 03:35 GMT
#230
On December 12 2009 23:09 FantomX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2009 13:59 blue_arrow wrote:
LAWL @ the tdotcraz guy wut a nubby noub wastin his life away. stop makin acc u wouldnt win.. how could u against like 500 ppls lol


Simply stunning...


I was all excited when I saw there were two new pages of bans but then was upset when it was just tdot.


don't be upset maybe that's "part of the troll"

blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-13 07:28:50
December 13 2009 07:14 GMT
#231
On December 12 2009 23:09 FantomX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2009 13:59 blue_arrow wrote:
LAWL @ the tdotcraz guy wut a nubby noub wastin his life away. stop makin acc u wouldnt win.. how could u against like 500 ppls lol


Simply stunning...



hahahahaha


And where are you tdot, did the admins IP range ban you or something? Either way, it's better for the admins' sake and much better for your sake... If you are still pissed off and have time on your hands, you'll be surprised at the amount of anti-TL blogs and videos out there that you could contribute to; maybe you could even make a youtube vid yourself because it probably would be a more efficient use of time and a more effective method of making a statement.
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 14 2009 08:25 GMT
#232
On December 13 2009 10:58 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
Necr0matis was just temp banned for 1 week by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-03 18:18:33 and had 74 posts.

Reason: Look, I want to talk to you about where our relationship is going.

You're a nice guy and all, but I don't see any drive or ambition to better your posting. You're all over the place, I NEED stability in my threads.

Look, I think we need some time apart. Let's just take a break from posting for a little while... and... I think we should start to see other forums.

I know, I know, it's a lot to swallow, but... I need to know if I'm the website for you or not.


I <3 you ETT


^_^
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
December 14 2009 09:40 GMT
#233
On December 13 2009 10:58 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
Necr0matis was just temp banned for 1 week by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2009-10-03 18:18:33 and had 74 posts.

Reason: Look, I want to talk to you about where our relationship is going.

You're a nice guy and all, but I don't see any drive or ambition to better your posting. You're all over the place, I NEED stability in my threads.

Look, I think we need some time apart. Let's just take a break from posting for a little while... and... I think we should start to see other forums.

I know, I know, it's a lot to swallow, but... I need to know if I'm the website for you or not.


I <3 you ETT

I was enchanted by this ban. Mad props.
Peace~
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
December 14 2009 10:50 GMT
#234
im glad theres a thread where we can discuss people who got banned.
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
December 14 2009 23:50 GMT
#235
curious whether atm0sphere33 was a troll trying to be funny or whether he was really trying to trick TL.
find his thread here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107853
find the original here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107295
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 15 2009 07:38 GMT
#236
On December 15 2009 08:50 redtooth wrote:
curious whether atm0sphere33 was a troll trying to be funny or whether he was really trying to trick TL.
find his thread here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107853
find the original here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107295


He was just trolling like an ass. If I remember correctly he also made a whole whack of crappy threads a while back.

meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-15 07:41:27
December 15 2009 07:39 GMT
#237
Oh and Kennigit had a good ban lately,

himurakenshin was just temp banned for 90 days by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2006-04-11 22:27:04 and had 1796 posts.

Reason: This is what i think of your posting.



See you in 90 days.



+ Show Spoiler +
and you betta be shakin dat ass



Lol this video made me cringe. That dude in the passenger seat saying " ... HAT ON"

Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
December 15 2009 08:16 GMT
#238
uh...wtf with fana lol?
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
December 15 2009 08:20 GMT
#239
I think he just wanted to celebrate his 10k posts.....the only way he knows how.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 15 2009 08:46 GMT
#240

Good man, that.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
INu's Battles
9h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 55m
OSC
21h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.