• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9484 users

In-Game Standard Hero Builds Project - Page 75

Forum Index > The Tavern
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 371 Next
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
June 12 2014 12:36 GMT
#1481
On June 12 2014 21:15 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 21:05 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 17:59 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 12 2014 10:48 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 01:10 -Celestial- wrote:
On June 11 2014 22:02 BluemoonSC wrote:
EDIT: I guess my question is more about the order in which you would consider getting diffusal. At 3k gold, IMO, it deserves to be outside of "core" range.



How does the cost of an item effect it being core or not?

Battlefury is core on AM, it costs over 4k gold. BKB is core on most carries and costs nearly 4k.


Diffusal has a really nice build up and is by far one of the best ways to boost your damage on Naga by a huge amount as well as making her illusions a threat very quickly. They do very little damage otherwise. And the purge is incredibly useful.

Yasha is a pure stepping-stone item and isn't particularly scary to see up. Diffusal is extremely useful in itself for both farming and killing. I would always, always prioritise it if I'm not going Radiance; for the same reason you want it on PL.


Honestly I just don't view them as comparable in any way. You need a diffusal throughout the game to make your illusions scary. You want a Yasha because you're building a Manta, not because you want anything off the Yasha itself.

Effectively you need a way to utilise your illusions or they're a waste. That means you either need Radiance or Diffusal, because they only do 20/25/30/35% of your own damage.


For comparison's sake on the illusions:
Yasha gives 3.2/4/4.8/5.6 extra damage.

Diffusal 1 gives 25/26.25/27.5/28.75 extra damage.


I see what you're saying, but you are arguing the definition of "core." IMO, that is some basic items that make your hero tick. Is BF a core item on antimage? absolutely not. you don't *need* a BF to be useful as antimage. Are Boots of Travel core on tinker? absolutely, in order to fully actualize his ultimate.

Core items are something that you want to get every game for a hero, which is why I believe Radiance and Diffusal are situational. Yasha provides more farming utility (something you will want to be doing as an illusion carry) than a diffusal blade, IMO, which is why I believe that yasha is more "core" than diffusal.


In the guides, Core Items are understood as necessary items to optimally play your hero or to build your towards optimal play (which would mean optimal items needed to fully take advantage of what your hero can do and the items he would need to get it).

They are also in sequential order while Extension Items are a selection.

So for AM: Battlefury would be considered core.

For Naga Siren: I think it would be pretty great to have it, but perhaps it is better as extension instead as I feel it is more desired than Radiance due to how Radiance is a path you have to take while Diffusal can be picked up later and still be valid.


Yeah, I think at this point its a matter of semantics. I haven't played AM in a while, but IIRC there were several ways to build him apart from BF. I could totally be wrong though! But, either way, I think my definition of core is slightly different than what your guides intend.

If you're running out of guides and looking to update, could you possibly work on making the guides more specific with paths such as "poverty build" and "if you have free farm" kinda stuff? I think that would be neat and would really clarify itemization. I feel as though people get stuck heading down a path of something like getting a BF on AntiMage or Radiance on Naga (to name a few), and don't really know what to do when they've been ganked a bunch and cannot safely farm.

Either way, your guides are great and if I'm playing a hero I'm not entirely sure how to build, I always seek yours out, even if there are more highly rated guides out there. You know you're doing a good job when you can bring out discussion like this. Keep up the great work!


It would depend on the hero. Tabs with those kinds of specifications get to be really, really debatable and personal perspective. The other issue is that I am maxed out on Tabs and any more will actually be blocked out for some monitor resolutions (for some guides, it's already a problem).

I am going to try and do it for Naga Siren for support.

Thanks again, I do varied guides like Alchemist, Slardar and Nature's Prophet and I am open to do more of those.


I wonder if we can post something on the dev forums as a suggestion to change how the guides are displayed so they can be more comprehensive without having to worry about resolution?
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 12 2014 12:38 GMT
#1482
On June 12 2014 21:36 BluemoonSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 21:15 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 12 2014 21:05 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 17:59 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 12 2014 10:48 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 01:10 -Celestial- wrote:
On June 11 2014 22:02 BluemoonSC wrote:
EDIT: I guess my question is more about the order in which you would consider getting diffusal. At 3k gold, IMO, it deserves to be outside of "core" range.



How does the cost of an item effect it being core or not?

Battlefury is core on AM, it costs over 4k gold. BKB is core on most carries and costs nearly 4k.


Diffusal has a really nice build up and is by far one of the best ways to boost your damage on Naga by a huge amount as well as making her illusions a threat very quickly. They do very little damage otherwise. And the purge is incredibly useful.

Yasha is a pure stepping-stone item and isn't particularly scary to see up. Diffusal is extremely useful in itself for both farming and killing. I would always, always prioritise it if I'm not going Radiance; for the same reason you want it on PL.


Honestly I just don't view them as comparable in any way. You need a diffusal throughout the game to make your illusions scary. You want a Yasha because you're building a Manta, not because you want anything off the Yasha itself.

Effectively you need a way to utilise your illusions or they're a waste. That means you either need Radiance or Diffusal, because they only do 20/25/30/35% of your own damage.


For comparison's sake on the illusions:
Yasha gives 3.2/4/4.8/5.6 extra damage.

Diffusal 1 gives 25/26.25/27.5/28.75 extra damage.


I see what you're saying, but you are arguing the definition of "core." IMO, that is some basic items that make your hero tick. Is BF a core item on antimage? absolutely not. you don't *need* a BF to be useful as antimage. Are Boots of Travel core on tinker? absolutely, in order to fully actualize his ultimate.

Core items are something that you want to get every game for a hero, which is why I believe Radiance and Diffusal are situational. Yasha provides more farming utility (something you will want to be doing as an illusion carry) than a diffusal blade, IMO, which is why I believe that yasha is more "core" than diffusal.


In the guides, Core Items are understood as necessary items to optimally play your hero or to build your towards optimal play (which would mean optimal items needed to fully take advantage of what your hero can do and the items he would need to get it).

They are also in sequential order while Extension Items are a selection.

So for AM: Battlefury would be considered core.

For Naga Siren: I think it would be pretty great to have it, but perhaps it is better as extension instead as I feel it is more desired than Radiance due to how Radiance is a path you have to take while Diffusal can be picked up later and still be valid.


Yeah, I think at this point its a matter of semantics. I haven't played AM in a while, but IIRC there were several ways to build him apart from BF. I could totally be wrong though! But, either way, I think my definition of core is slightly different than what your guides intend.

If you're running out of guides and looking to update, could you possibly work on making the guides more specific with paths such as "poverty build" and "if you have free farm" kinda stuff? I think that would be neat and would really clarify itemization. I feel as though people get stuck heading down a path of something like getting a BF on AntiMage or Radiance on Naga (to name a few), and don't really know what to do when they've been ganked a bunch and cannot safely farm.

Either way, your guides are great and if I'm playing a hero I'm not entirely sure how to build, I always seek yours out, even if there are more highly rated guides out there. You know you're doing a good job when you can bring out discussion like this. Keep up the great work!


It would depend on the hero. Tabs with those kinds of specifications get to be really, really debatable and personal perspective. The other issue is that I am maxed out on Tabs and any more will actually be blocked out for some monitor resolutions (for some guides, it's already a problem).

I am going to try and do it for Naga Siren for support.

Thanks again, I do varied guides like Alchemist, Slardar and Nature's Prophet and I am open to do more of those.


I wonder if we can post something on the dev forums as a suggestion to change how the guides are displayed so they can be more comprehensive without having to worry about resolution?


There isn't enough room and between you and I and anyone who reads this; the guides are a really low-priority for Valve lately ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
June 12 2014 12:45 GMT
#1483
On June 12 2014 21:38 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 21:36 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 21:15 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 12 2014 21:05 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 17:59 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 12 2014 10:48 BluemoonSC wrote:
On June 12 2014 01:10 -Celestial- wrote:
On June 11 2014 22:02 BluemoonSC wrote:
EDIT: I guess my question is more about the order in which you would consider getting diffusal. At 3k gold, IMO, it deserves to be outside of "core" range.



How does the cost of an item effect it being core or not?

Battlefury is core on AM, it costs over 4k gold. BKB is core on most carries and costs nearly 4k.


Diffusal has a really nice build up and is by far one of the best ways to boost your damage on Naga by a huge amount as well as making her illusions a threat very quickly. They do very little damage otherwise. And the purge is incredibly useful.

Yasha is a pure stepping-stone item and isn't particularly scary to see up. Diffusal is extremely useful in itself for both farming and killing. I would always, always prioritise it if I'm not going Radiance; for the same reason you want it on PL.


Honestly I just don't view them as comparable in any way. You need a diffusal throughout the game to make your illusions scary. You want a Yasha because you're building a Manta, not because you want anything off the Yasha itself.

Effectively you need a way to utilise your illusions or they're a waste. That means you either need Radiance or Diffusal, because they only do 20/25/30/35% of your own damage.


For comparison's sake on the illusions:
Yasha gives 3.2/4/4.8/5.6 extra damage.

Diffusal 1 gives 25/26.25/27.5/28.75 extra damage.


I see what you're saying, but you are arguing the definition of "core." IMO, that is some basic items that make your hero tick. Is BF a core item on antimage? absolutely not. you don't *need* a BF to be useful as antimage. Are Boots of Travel core on tinker? absolutely, in order to fully actualize his ultimate.

Core items are something that you want to get every game for a hero, which is why I believe Radiance and Diffusal are situational. Yasha provides more farming utility (something you will want to be doing as an illusion carry) than a diffusal blade, IMO, which is why I believe that yasha is more "core" than diffusal.


In the guides, Core Items are understood as necessary items to optimally play your hero or to build your towards optimal play (which would mean optimal items needed to fully take advantage of what your hero can do and the items he would need to get it).

They are also in sequential order while Extension Items are a selection.

So for AM: Battlefury would be considered core.

For Naga Siren: I think it would be pretty great to have it, but perhaps it is better as extension instead as I feel it is more desired than Radiance due to how Radiance is a path you have to take while Diffusal can be picked up later and still be valid.


Yeah, I think at this point its a matter of semantics. I haven't played AM in a while, but IIRC there were several ways to build him apart from BF. I could totally be wrong though! But, either way, I think my definition of core is slightly different than what your guides intend.

If you're running out of guides and looking to update, could you possibly work on making the guides more specific with paths such as "poverty build" and "if you have free farm" kinda stuff? I think that would be neat and would really clarify itemization. I feel as though people get stuck heading down a path of something like getting a BF on AntiMage or Radiance on Naga (to name a few), and don't really know what to do when they've been ganked a bunch and cannot safely farm.

Either way, your guides are great and if I'm playing a hero I'm not entirely sure how to build, I always seek yours out, even if there are more highly rated guides out there. You know you're doing a good job when you can bring out discussion like this. Keep up the great work!


It would depend on the hero. Tabs with those kinds of specifications get to be really, really debatable and personal perspective. The other issue is that I am maxed out on Tabs and any more will actually be blocked out for some monitor resolutions (for some guides, it's already a problem).

I am going to try and do it for Naga Siren for support.

Thanks again, I do varied guides like Alchemist, Slardar and Nature's Prophet and I am open to do more of those.


I wonder if we can post something on the dev forums as a suggestion to change how the guides are displayed so they can be more comprehensive without having to worry about resolution?


There isn't enough room and between you and I and anyone who reads this; the guides are a really low-priority for Valve lately ):


It's a shame because it seems like they're putting a lot into the new player experience with the new strings that were dug up in the last client patch (hotkeys, minimap positioning, etc) and the guides really really help new players especially coming from other games.
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Eternalobi
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada220 Posts
June 12 2014 16:15 GMT
#1484
I think the default item guide is good enough for beginners. For people that wants to get better, you need to create your own item panel that suits your play style. Don't follow the meta blindly, instead create your own OP strates. Thats what makes the game fun.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-13 19:06:55
June 13 2014 07:56 GMT
#1485
edit
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 13 2014 07:58 GMT
#1486
For a lot of guides, I want to move Magic Wand to later.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
June 13 2014 11:36 GMT
#1487
On June 13 2014 16:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
For a lot of guides, I want to move Magic Wand to later.


out of "early game"?
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 13 2014 19:06 GMT
#1488
On June 13 2014 20:36 BluemoonSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 16:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
For a lot of guides, I want to move Magic Wand to later.


out of "early game"?


Yes, for a variety of them, it's an unnecessary delay for key items they.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-17 10:24:25
June 13 2014 19:06 GMT
#1489
Naga Siren (Lane)
Updated Descriptions - Build is now set as a carry/pusher

Tusk (Lane)
Updated Snowball description to better reflect its flexible capabilities
Updated Items' Descriptions
Removed Clairty

Ember Spirit (Lane)
Removed Assault Cuirass

Ember Spirit (Middle)
Removed Assault Cuirass

NEW GUIDE
Naga Siren (Middle)

Skill Build: Q W Q W W R W E E E R E Q Q R (1. Mirror Image 2. Rip Tide 3. Ensnare)
Starting Items: Tangos, Quelling Blade, Stout Shield
Early Game: Bottle, Ring of Aquila, Boots of Speed
Core Items: Treads, Drums of Endurance, Diffusal Blade
Situational Items: Radiance
Extension Items: Manta Style, Butterfly, Heart of Tarrasque, Boots of Travel

NEW GUIDE
Tusk (Middle)

Skill Build: Q W Q W Q R Q W W E R E E E (1. Ice Shards 2. Snowball 3. Frozen Sigil)
Starting Items: Stout Shield, Tangos, 3x Iron Branches
Early Game: Bottle, Boots of Speed, Magic Wand
Core Items: Phase Boots, Drums of Endurance, Desolator
Situational Items: Medallion of Courage, Shadow Blade, Heaven's Halberd
Extension Items: Heart of Tarrasque, Assault Cuirass, Daedalus, Monkey King Bar

Tidehunter
New Skill Build: Q, E, E, W, E, R, E, W, W, W, R, Q, Q, Q, R (1. Anchor Smash 2. Kraken Shell 3. Gush)
Moved Magic Wand to Core Items
Removed Boots of Speed

On June 11 2014 18:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
To-do Guides:
  • Lycan (Lane)
  • Skywrath Mage (Lane)
  • Naga (Support - similar to how Alchemist is done)

Are we running out of guides to do?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-14 13:51:53
June 14 2014 13:37 GMT
#1490
just noticed that i dont see a carry silencer build in-game!

EDIT i guess thats your lane build!
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
June 15 2014 18:27 GMT
#1491
On June 13 2014 16:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
For a lot of guides, I want to move Magic Wand to later.

Magic Wand is an item you get very early or not at all. The latest you'd delay it (if you're going to get it) is probably after upgraded boots. It very much belongs in early game items if you're going to leave it there.

As for the argument about core items (and I realise I'm a little late), I see an item as 'core' if you're going to get it in 90+% of games. Some items may not be as 'core' as others (Travels on Tinker may be considered to be more 'core' than BF on AM), but 99% of the time you're going to want to get BF on AM, and if you're not going BF it's usually because the enemy team have forced you to abandon that path. In my eyes that very much qualifies as core.
Moderator
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-15 19:00:28
June 15 2014 18:59 GMT
#1492
The issue with Naga is that you don't make a distinction between Radiance and Diffusal Naga. I guess if you don't get a Radiance, Diffusal looks like a good place to start. But if you do get a Radiance, and most people get it, Diffusal is completelly unnecessary and other items have a much higher priority. So basically you are mashing two builds into one and it looks weird.
A core item shouldn't be an item that you skip if you get another situational item. In this case, both items are situational.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#1493
Your order of skills is wrong on Naga. Rip Tide is 3rd skill and Ensnare is 2nd skill.
Moderator
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-15 19:37:36
June 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#1494
On June 16 2014 03:59 SKC wrote:
The issue with Naga is that you don't make a distinction between Radiance and Diffusal Naga. I guess if you don't get a Radiance, Diffusal looks like a good place to start. But if you do get a Radiance, and most people get it, Diffusal is completelly unnecessary and other items have a much higher priority. So basically you are mashing two builds into one and it looks weird.
A core item shouldn't be an item that you skip if you get another situational item. In this case, both items are situational.

I wouldn't say Diffusal is completely unnecessary on a Radiance Naga but it does drop to a 5th or even 6th item after Radiance + BoTs + Manta + Heart.
Moderator
Jaeger
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1150 Posts
June 15 2014 20:27 GMT
#1495
If you're having a good game you can get diffusal after your core farming items (radiance bots manta) before 30 minutes and your illusions can solo kill supports.

Anytime you can get away with going diffusal before heart I would definitely opt for it.
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/8137911
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-15 21:24:57
June 15 2014 20:39 GMT
#1496
On June 16 2014 04:37 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 03:59 SKC wrote:
The issue with Naga is that you don't make a distinction between Radiance and Diffusal Naga. I guess if you don't get a Radiance, Diffusal looks like a good place to start. But if you do get a Radiance, and most people get it, Diffusal is completelly unnecessary and other items have a much higher priority. So basically you are mashing two builds into one and it looks weird.
A core item shouldn't be an item that you skip if you get another situational item. In this case, both items are situational.

I wouldn't say Diffusal is completely unnecessary on a Radiance Naga but it does drop to a 5th or even 6th item after Radiance + BoTs + Manta + Heart.

I mean it's unnecessary in the sense that it's simply not a necessary item. Rad + BoT + Manta + Heart + Buttefly are often better than Diffusal. And then you have 1 slot that's often taken by Diffusal, but can easily be taken by other items depending on the game. Unlike Manta, for example, it's just not a item you have to get for Radiance Naga, even 6 slotted.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
June 15 2014 20:52 GMT
#1497
On June 16 2014 05:27 Jaeger wrote:
If you're having a good game you can get diffusal after your core farming items (radiance bots manta) before 30 minutes and your illusions can solo kill supports.

Anytime you can get away with going diffusal before heart I would definitely opt for it.

At the point where you have Radiance BoT Manta, your illusions do enough damage that making them live longer increase their impact.

Illusion effectiveness is a balance between giving them damage and giving them survivability. In the face of a Radiance Naga that already gets 2 damage items for her Illusions for farming purposes, the decision is heavily skewed toward a survivability item by your 3rd item.
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-15 21:28:49
June 15 2014 21:27 GMT
#1498
This hero does my head in.

edit: what I suggest is what Bluemoon said previously in which we change the Situational tab to be more direct regarding Radiance & Diffusal (get one or the other)

and 2. Core Items should have a Yasha in it.

I will fix the skill builds as soon as possible, Alurr is helping me as well.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BluemoonSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
SoCal8933 Posts
June 16 2014 00:46 GMT
#1499
On June 16 2014 06:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
This hero does my head in.

edit: what I suggest is what Bluemoon said previously in which we change the Situational tab to be more direct regarding Radiance & Diffusal (get one or the other)

and 2. Core Items should have a Yasha in it.

I will fix the skill builds as soon as possible, Alurr is helping me as well.


she's tricky. definitely one of my favorite hard carries to farm with and i think there is no set way to build her.

i tried going radiance into diffusal earlier today and i definitely felt gimped in the midgame. i was playing against a WK, so I figured that was a better time than any to get one, but i wound up killing him faster than the mana drain could deplete his mana and stop his ulti after he was disabled with fiends grip (which ALSO has mana drain).

it's obviously only one game so we can't draw any concrete conclusions, but i think (in my mind) it proved the point that getting an immediate diffusal post-radiance is questionable. i still maintain that the movement speed alone justifies the yasha. we ended up losing the game after being ahead (IMO for other reasons than my item build such as the other team's greedy draft and me fucking up an aegis snatch), so i did it just to try it when i had space to farm and see how it felt, and i wound up not liking it too much while i was farming.
LiquidDota Staff@BluemoonGG_
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-16 10:42:11
June 16 2014 10:36 GMT
#1500
Naga Siren (Middle)
New Skill Build: Q W E Q Q R Q E E E R W W W (1. Mirror Image 2. Rip Tide 3. Ensnare)
Changed Situational Items Tab to Radiance Core Build Tab
Moved Radiance to Radiance Core Build Tab
Moved Boots of Travel to Radiance Core Build Tab
Added Yasha to Radiance Core Build Tab

Naga Siren (Lane)
Changed Situational Items Tab to Radiance Core Build Tab
Moved Radiance to Radiance Core Build Tab
Moved Boots of Travel to Radiance Core Build Tab
Added Yasha to Radiance Core Build Tab
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 371 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 678
Counter-Strike
edward67
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0269
Sick174
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur656
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.