• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

The Ultimate Headphone/Audio Thread. Seriously - Page 36

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
March 05 2014 00:06 GMT
#701
Siberias, or any ''gaming headset'' at that price point specifically isn't actually worth it in terms of sound quality. Any headphone from a respectable manufacturer is better. Personally I'm a big fan of Sennheiser's sound. Go for it!
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
March 05 2014 01:38 GMT
#702
On March 04 2014 17:00 CorsairHero wrote:
Since you're from Canada, check out this place (it has 1 cent shipping):
http://www.headphonebar.com/categories/Earphones/

If you're from Vancouver, go check it out in person. It will be worth it. You want to be shopping in CAD anyways since our dollar sucks ass.

The Shure SE315 is a pretty safe choice.


I'm looking for something that wraps around your ear so they don't fall out during exercise.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
CorsairHero
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada9491 Posts
March 05 2014 02:28 GMT
#703
On March 05 2014 10:38 wptlzkwjd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2014 17:00 CorsairHero wrote:
Since you're from Canada, check out this place (it has 1 cent shipping):
http://www.headphonebar.com/categories/Earphones/

If you're from Vancouver, go check it out in person. It will be worth it. You want to be shopping in CAD anyways since our dollar sucks ass.

The Shure SE315 is a pretty safe choice.


I'm looking for something that wraps around your ear so they don't fall out during exercise.

they do...
© Current year.
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
March 05 2014 03:33 GMT
#704
ohh okay i see. thanks!
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
March 05 2014 09:57 GMT
#705
On March 05 2014 08:17 chocopaw wrote:
Hey guys!

Could somebody tell me if the Sennheiser PC320/330 are better than a standard Siberia? Are there any in that price range (50-80€) that are noticeably better?

Thanks!



On March 05 2014 09:06 Thalandros wrote:
Siberias, or any ''gaming headset'' at that price point specifically isn't actually worth it in terms of sound quality. Any headphone from a respectable manufacturer is better. Personally I'm a big fan of Sennheiser's sound. Go for it!


Thanks for answering. Are the two I posted good for that price range, or would you recommend another model?
I read some reviews who complained about white noise and the like with them, something I didnt see regarding the Siberia.
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
March 05 2014 14:14 GMT
#706
On March 05 2014 18:57 chocopaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 08:17 chocopaw wrote:
Hey guys!

Could somebody tell me if the Sennheiser PC320/330 are better than a standard Siberia? Are there any in that price range (50-80€) that are noticeably better?

Thanks!



Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 09:06 Thalandros wrote:
Siberias, or any ''gaming headset'' at that price point specifically isn't actually worth it in terms of sound quality. Any headphone from a respectable manufacturer is better. Personally I'm a big fan of Sennheiser's sound. Go for it!


Thanks for answering. Are the two I posted good for that price range, or would you recommend another model?
I read some reviews who complained about white noise and the like with them, something I didnt see regarding the Siberia.

I've personally not used any of the Sennheiser PC headsets, I've been using the HD 598's for half a year now and they sound great. I'm not familiar with the Sennheiser Headsets, but if I were you i'd go for the 330 if any of them. It looks more sturdy and better built, as well as it's circumaural which definitely has my personal preference. Since I've had this pair of cans I've been recommending the follow to everyone: Buy a headset and microphone APART. I obviously recommend the Sennheiser 500 series (518 is the cheapest I believe) which have similar drivers and obviously sound. To go with that get a ZALMAN ZM-MIC1 - they are amazing for the price. 10$ max and they're better than any headset mic I've used. You can clip them on cords but I like it keep it on my desk. I've heard Audio Technica is also very good (particularly the ATH-M50's) but you'd again be looking at more than 100 dollars/euros.

That said, if you're looking for a low price headset/headphones + mic from what I've seen the PC330 is probably the best you're going to get for that price.

|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
airtown
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States410 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-08 19:22:56
March 08 2014 18:42 GMT
#707
Got the DT 990s today and they sound great. They're definitely quieter than my Panasonic RP-HTF600-S headphones. I may get an amp later, but for now I think they're still loud enough (I play most songs at 25%-40% volume on my computer.)

Apart from a slightly more pronounced bass with the 990s, I honestly can't tell a whole lot of difference between how these and the Panasonics sound (not an audiophile by any means.) However, the DT 990s are MUCH more comfortable, probably because they're roomier and have velour earpads. The build quality is also better. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
March 24 2014 12:30 GMT
#708
So i've got a question. I'm buying an Asus DGX sound card in a few days, its primary use will be for some 32ohm headphones (Pioneer SE-M390). Now I know that the sound card has a built in headphone amp but I only recently realized that I have a $2000 stereo receiver lying around that hasn't been used in ages (its 15 years old). Now because it only has analog inputs, is it worth hooking the receiver up with the sound card with analog cables and then plugging my headphones into the 6,3mm jack in the receiver? That is, how much of a difference will it make and does it do anything?

I know because of the analog connection the sound card will be doing all of the DAC work. I'm just wondering is there even a slight difference for the better if I plug my headphones into the stereo receiver. I'm also looking to plug in the large stereo speakers that are lying around with the receiver so event a slight improvement with the headphones is excellent, would hate to have to keep plugging and unplugging things
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Jcrawley
Profile Joined March 2014
New Zealand1 Post
March 28 2014 05:17 GMT
#709
Hi guys

I'm new to this forum, and wondering if i could have some advice. I'm after a set of music headphones that i can take out on the street (so some form of noise isolation or cancellation and a bit robust) but also listen to at home.

I'm really into jazz at the moment, I'm a bass player myself and enjoy hearing the full range of the instrument come through, the brightness of the strings and the contrasting low end.

My budget is probably up to $400NZD maximum but would be happier the spend around $300NZD

Not really into gaming.

Any advice would be much appreciated
Furlisht
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium177 Posts
March 28 2014 15:24 GMT
#710
Hello guys,

I'm currently looking for a good audio bluetooth headset. My main and only purpose is to listen to music from my android phone, i don't care about shiny call button or "read my sms" stuff.

I've searched some and i'm currently wondering if such thing exists. I've stumbled across some headsets like the sony sbh20 with a "bluetooth module" http://www.fp-outlet.com/images/SNY-SBH20_5_FP.jpg but i don't want to have headphones -> bluetooth "fake ipod nano" -> actual bluetooth device.

Bonus if IEM of course.

Help me, does a good product exist for this kind of usage?

Many Thx!
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 18:43:42
March 28 2014 18:32 GMT
#711
On March 24 2014 21:30 zeo wrote:
So i've got a question. I'm buying an Asus DGX sound card in a few days, its primary use will be for some 32ohm headphones (Pioneer SE-M390). Now I know that the sound card has a built in headphone amp but I only recently realized that I have a $2000 stereo receiver lying around that hasn't been used in ages (its 15 years old). Now because it only has analog inputs, is it worth hooking the receiver up with the sound card with analog cables and then plugging my headphones into the 6,3mm jack in the receiver? That is, how much of a difference will it make and does it do anything?

I know because of the analog connection the sound card will be doing all of the DAC work. I'm just wondering is there even a slight difference for the better if I plug my headphones into the stereo receiver. I'm also looking to plug in the large stereo speakers that are lying around with the receiver so event a slight improvement with the headphones is excellent, would hate to have to keep plugging and unplugging things

Receivers that aren't relatively new often just tap the speaker output for headphones, just with a resistor in series so the output levels aren't too high. So it could easily sound different in a way that's worse. I wouldn't rush to try it, but it's worth a shot I guess.

On March 28 2014 14:17 Jcrawley wrote:
Hi guys

I'm new to this forum, and wondering if i could have some advice. I'm after a set of music headphones that i can take out on the street (so some form of noise isolation or cancellation and a bit robust) but also listen to at home.

I'm really into jazz at the moment, I'm a bass player myself and enjoy hearing the full range of the instrument come through, the brightness of the strings and the contrasting low end.

My budget is probably up to $400NZD maximum but would be happier the spend around $300NZD

Not really into gaming.

Any advice would be much appreciated

I don't recall where people buy these things in NZ, but I remember seeing some very bad prices. So with me being mostly ignorant of what relative pricing is like, I'm just going to list things sub-200 USD in the States and that should likely fit the price range. In increasing price roughly, there's Creative Aurvana Live! (original, not 2; should be well under budget), Audio Technica ATH-M50, Beyerdynamic DT 250. Many alternatives may have not enough low bass or not enough treble in general. A bit over the price range, quite possibly, is AKG K550 and K551.

On March 29 2014 00:24 Furlisht wrote:
Hello guys,

I'm currently looking for a good audio bluetooth headset. My main and only purpose is to listen to music from my android phone, i don't care about shiny call button or "read my sms" stuff.

I've searched some and i'm currently wondering if such thing exists. I've stumbled across some headsets like the sony sbh20 with a "bluetooth module" http://www.fp-outlet.com/images/SNY-SBH20_5_FP.jpg but i don't want to have headphones -> bluetooth "fake ipod nano" -> actual bluetooth device.

Bonus if IEM of course.

Help me, does a good product exist for this kind of usage?

Many Thx!

If you saw the Sony SBH-20, did you see the Sony SBH-80?

You know, such a device needs a wireless transceiver, some processor, DAC, amplifier, and a decent battery to power everything for hours. Headphones are large enough to pack all of that into an earcup usually. You're not going to be able to fit all that inside some IEM's housing, so by necessity there's going to be some other piece holding the electronics. I don't know if you consider the neckband on the SBH-80 akin to a fake iPod Nano, but that's probably in the range of the least intrusive option. I certainly haven't looked around at wireless IEMs before though, so I don't know of what's good or even what's available.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 28 2014 21:23 GMT
#712
Does Audio Technica sell cables for their headphones separately, or do I need to buy the headphones themselves to get another cable? I got a really nice set of ATH-M50X headphones last week that I really love, but I dropped my MP3 player in such a way that the audio jack took the brunt of the fall and bent. The headset is totally fine, so since the cord is a removable variant, I wanted to find out if I can simply purchase a new cord... but ATH's website doesn't exactly make it clear if I can or not. Can anyone here tell me if they sell the cords separately?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
March 28 2014 21:52 GMT
#713
Looking for a good headphone (+Mic) for under 50$ that can handle travel, any tips?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
March 29 2014 00:59 GMT
#714
On March 29 2014 06:23 Archas wrote:
Does Audio Technica sell cables for their headphones separately, or do I need to buy the headphones themselves to get another cable? I got a really nice set of ATH-M50X headphones last week that I really love, but I dropped my MP3 player in such a way that the audio jack took the brunt of the fall and bent. The headset is totally fine, so since the cord is a removable variant, I wanted to find out if I can simply purchase a new cord... but ATH's website doesn't exactly make it clear if I can or not. Can anyone here tell me if they sell the cords separately?

I don't know anything about the new model, the ATH-M50X, but that looks like a standard 2.5mm jack on the headphone side to me. Or I guess there's some twist locking mechanism or similar that isn't easy to see in photos? Most manufacturers can be contacted for spare parts (even if they're not listed on a store; look around for contact info for a sales / service representative). As long as the jack on the headphones is fine, a replacement cable should work.

Though a quick search of results says the box should come with three cables already.


On March 29 2014 06:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Looking for a good headphone (+Mic) for under 50$ that can handle travel, any tips?

Most everything in this price range is plasticky and tends to break readily and/or not sound that good, at least for full-size sets.

Some in-ears in this price range with inline mic would be easier to carry and more durable, if that works. Is that an option?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 29 2014 02:20 GMT
#715
On March 29 2014 09:59 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:23 Archas wrote:
Does Audio Technica sell cables for their headphones separately, or do I need to buy the headphones themselves to get another cable? I got a really nice set of ATH-M50X headphones last week that I really love, but I dropped my MP3 player in such a way that the audio jack took the brunt of the fall and bent. The headset is totally fine, so since the cord is a removable variant, I wanted to find out if I can simply purchase a new cord... but ATH's website doesn't exactly make it clear if I can or not. Can anyone here tell me if they sell the cords separately?

I don't know anything about the new model, the ATH-M50X, but that looks like a standard 2.5mm jack on the headphone side to me. Or I guess there's some twist locking mechanism or similar that isn't easy to see in photos? Most manufacturers can be contacted for spare parts (even if they're not listed on a store; look around for contact info for a sales / service representative). As long as the jack on the headphones is fine, a replacement cable should work.

Though a quick search of results says the box should come with three cables already.

Yeah, all three cables have twist-locks on them. The problem is that of the three cables, the one I broke is the one I like most; the other two are too long and too short, respectively. I like the spiral cord design for the cable, so I would rather have that one instead.

I'll contact a sales rep and see how it goes from there. Thanks for the advice.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 29 2014 15:02 GMT
#716
On March 05 2014 09:06 Thalandros wrote:
Siberias, or any ''gaming headset'' at that price point specifically isn't actually worth it in terms of sound quality. Any headphone from a respectable manufacturer is better. Personally I'm a big fan of Sennheiser's sound. Go for it!

Does any of those headphones also comes with a good mic? I would like to avoid headphones + mic separately if possible
I'm gonna buy a new headset later on in order to get a new headset, not another pair of headphones.
(I can't stand in-ear headphones).
EZ4ENCE
cKoL
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany29 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 01:05:52
April 22 2014 00:28 GMT
#717
So, want to spoil myself with some new over ear headphones (30 to around 100$), I'm mostly listening to Rap, sometimes Techno (stereotypically german I guess ) and gaming but that shouldnt be the focus, I would rather care about a detachable cable because I break headphones cables very often and I need something very reliable and don't wanna buy any 6 Months a new one everytime..... My current location is Vancouver, Canada if that is subject to price changes. And I'm not a audio enthusiast, so don't want to spend 30$ more for same features but slightly more bass.
Last Headphone was Aurvana Live! was good but broke after only 3 Months....
Was looking into the Superlux HD668B
z0rz
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States350 Posts
April 22 2014 10:08 GMT
#718
The 668Bs seem to be a really popular choice, especially for its price. They probably won't sound as good as Aurvana Live!s, but there's a good chance you'll never even notice the difference.

I hate to put you on the spot, but I have to ask: how in the hell do people break headphone cables? I can't even imagine how many times I must have run over my headphone cables with my computer chair over the last 5+ years and I've never had a single problem.

What are you doing with your headphones :o
twitch.tv/fartymcbutt
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
April 22 2014 20:54 GMT
#719
On March 30 2014 00:02 WindWolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2014 09:06 Thalandros wrote:
Siberias, or any ''gaming headset'' at that price point specifically isn't actually worth it in terms of sound quality. Any headphone from a respectable manufacturer is better. Personally I'm a big fan of Sennheiser's sound. Go for it!

Does any of those headphones also comes with a good mic? I would like to avoid headphones + mic separately if possible
I'm gonna buy a new headset later on in order to get a new headset, not another pair of headphones.
(I can't stand in-ear headphones).

There are plenty that do, yes. I don't think you'll experience the best sound quality if you chose to go for two in one, but it's certainly a possibility. Take a look at Sennheiser's website, most of their headphones are your money's worth, whatever you look at. I've personally also looked at the Razer Electra's purely because they seem very mobile, aren't very pricy and have an attached microphone. They're for bassheads though, and I bought some €30,- in-ears for travel instead a month back. Could be worth looking into.
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
April 23 2014 06:16 GMT
#720
OK, so I'm hoping one of you audio gurus can help me figure out the cheapest way to figure this setup out.

I have a chromecast and a computer, and I want to be able to switch between the two on the the same monitor (The monitor only has one HDMI input). The monitor does not have speakers, so I'm thinking I'll have to split the chromecast audio off from the HDMI somehow before it gets to the monitor. I have a 5.1 speaker system with only analog inputs (the three RCA ones; I think it's L/R, surround, Center/Sub).

Is there any way to do this from under $100? Because looking at prices on Amazon, it looks like I need an HDMI splitter and then an audio extractor and then some type of SPDIF to RCA deal. I really have no clue what I'm doing though.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 13m
INu's Battles
12h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 13m
OSC
23h 28m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.