• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11370 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 570

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 568 569 570 571 572 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 15 2011 23:08 GMT
#11381
We also see at least one thread a week where an OCZ SSD spazzed out and needs to be reformatted for a firmware update.

And larger SSDs outperform smaller ones.
CuraOh
Profile Joined November 2010
Chile81 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 00:14:06
September 15 2011 23:13 GMT
#11382
On September 15 2011 22:19 Huumy wrote:
Hello!

I would like a build a new computer from a scratch my current one is able to barely run sc2 1v1 on lowest graphic settings. I need help with it because I have never build a computer myself.
+ Show Spoiler +

Things I already have: keyboard, mouse, headphones and a screen. Also I have GeForce 9600 GT as a graphic card. It's the only non-ancient part of my computer.

What is your budget?
- My budget is max 800-900 euros

What is your resolution?
1280x1024

What are you using it for?
I wish to stream sc2. I play sc2 in the lowest graphic settings, also I will be running winamp and skype at the same time.

What is your upgrade cycle?
2+ years. That's why my starting budget is so freaking high

When do you plan on building it?
As soon as possible.

Do you plan on overclocking?
No.

Do you need an Operating System?
Yes, windows 7 or Vista 64bit, whichever fits the budget.

Do you plan to add a second GPU for SLI or Crossfire?
No.

Where are you buying your parts from?
I'm from Europe, Finland, Tampere.

These are the nearby stores I found by searching the interwebs:
http://www.jimms.fi/
http://www.mediakulma.com/
http://www.triosoft.fi/
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/

Ps. I know the pages are written in moon language so, "komponentit" means "components".

Plz ask if an answer wasn's good enough.



for your budget you can easy get a overcloking configuration and get a lot of performance
also there no point to get a hi-end graphic card with your resolution only so if you are goint to change your monitor in the future go for that

Intel Core i5 2500K 197,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/26565/cvrdc/Intel-Core-i5-2500K-3-3-GHz-LGA1155-suoritin-boxed

ASRock Z68 Pro3 98,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/0121/dctsg/ASRock-Z68-Pro3-Intel-Z68-LGA1155-ATX-emolevy

Cooler Master Hyper 212 31,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/43940/cjskf/Cooler-Master-Hyper-212-Plus-prosessorijaahdytin

if you dont want to overclock
+ Show Spoiler +

Intel Core i5 2400 178,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/26559/cvrcv/Intel-Core-i5-2400-3-1-GHz-LGA1155-suoritin-boxed

Asus P8H61 69,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/24266/dbqxx/Asus-P8H61-M-LE-B3-Intel-H61-LGA1155-microATX-emolevy

Corsair CX500W 56,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/48697/dcfmb/Corsair-CX500W-V2-CX-sarjan-500-W-ATX-virtalahde

Asus ENGTX560 Ti 213,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/38744/cxhgx/Asus-ENGTX560-Ti-DCII-2DI-1GD5-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX560-Ti-1

if you are not changing monitor
+ Show Spoiler +

Sapphire Radeon HD5670 65,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/12879/cnhsr/Sapphire-Radeon-HD5670-512MB-GDDR5-PCI-Express

Corsair 8GB (4x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 51,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/38332/cmvqk/Corsair-8GB-4x2GB-1333MHz-DDR3-CL9-240-pin-9-9-9-24-XMS3

Asus DRW-24 22,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/34448/cxqgv/Asus-DRW-24B3ST-BLK-G-AS-24x-DVD-RW-musta

Antec Three Hundred 55,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/33341/xxfh/Antec-Three-Hundred-ATX-kotelo-ilman-virtalahdetta

Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 56,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/2548/cjrxf/Samsung-Spinpoint-F3-1TB-3-5-8-9ms-SATA2-7200RPM-32MB

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 114,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/15309/dbfhj/Microsoft-Windows-7-Home-Premium-64-bit-FIN-OEM-SP1

you can search part in other sites for lower price but keep the caracteristic of the item like any brand of graphic card but gtx 560 ti
edit: this is a configuration with monitor
+ Show Spoiler +

here a configuration with monitor and for 886 €
Intel Core i5 2400 178,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/26559/cvrcv/Intel-Core-i5-2400-3-1-GHz-LGA1155-suoritin-boxed

Asus P8H61 69,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/24266/dbqxx/Asus-P8H61-M-LE-B3-Intel-H61-LGA1155-microATX-emolevy

Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD 5850 1GB 159,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/38097/cxbkk/Sapphire-Vapor-X-Radeon-HD-5850-1GB-GDDR5

Corsair CX500W 56,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/48697/dcfmb/Corsair-CX500W-V2-CX-sarjan-500-W-ATX-virtalahde

Corsair 8GB (4x2GB) 1333MHz DDR3 51,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/38332/cmvqk/Corsair-8GB-4x2GB-1333MHz-DDR3-CL9-240-pin-9-9-9-24-XMS3

Asus DRW-24 22,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/34448/cxqgv/Asus-DRW-24B3ST-BLK-G-AS-24x-DVD-RW-musta

Antec Three Hundred 55,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/33341/xxfh/Antec-Three-Hundred-ATX-kotelo-ilman-virtalahdetta

Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 56,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/2548/cjrxf/Samsung-Spinpoint-F3-1TB-3-5-8-9ms-SATA2-7200RPM-32MB

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 114,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/15309/dbfhj/Microsoft-Windows-7-Home-Premium-64-bit-FIN-OEM-SP1

Asus VH222D 21.5" 116,90 €
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/49254/cncjs/Asus-VH222D-21-5-LCD-naytto
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 23:15:23
September 15 2011 23:13 GMT
#11383
On September 16 2011 08:06 Bambipwnsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 07:51 skyR wrote:
30gb = $50

30gb *2 = 60gb

$50 *2 = $100

Therefore, not a good deal.

The Crucial M4 128GB was a good deal at $170, I was debating whether I was going to get one myself but it sold out before I made my decision )=


Personally i'd only see myself putting on OS on it. So the only things I worry about is the longevity of the thing from rewrites and price. I will take my friends analogy: its sort of like jeans. I could get large ass jeans for just a tad more but...yeah. LOL

I know im contradicting myself with my PSUs though

Also I heard the crucial M4 were one of the slower SSDs while the new OCZ ones were faster?


I think the Crucial M4 is faster than the Agility 3 but it isn't as fast as something like a Vertex 3. I'm talking about same size SSDs, not different sizes btw

If you're considering OCZ / Sandforce, don't say I didn't warn you: http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?92465-Where-we-are-with-Vertex3-Agility3-Solid3-drives
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 15 2011 23:26 GMT
#11384
On September 15 2011 22:19 Huumy wrote:
Hello!

I would like a build a new computer from a scratch my current one is able to barely run sc2 1v1 on lowest graphic settings. I need help with it because I have never build a computer myself.

Things I already have: keyboard, mouse, headphones and a screen. Also I have GeForce 9600 GT as a graphic card. It's the only non-ancient part of my computer.

What is your budget?
- My budget is max 800-900 euros

What is your resolution?
1280x1024

What are you using it for?
I wish to stream sc2. I play sc2 in the lowest graphic settings, also I will be running winamp and skype at the same time.

What is your upgrade cycle?
2+ years. That's why my starting budget is so freaking high

When do you plan on building it?
As soon as possible.

Do you plan on overclocking?
No.

Do you need an Operating System?
Yes, windows 7 or Vista 64bit, whichever fits the budget.

Do you plan to add a second GPU for SLI or Crossfire?
No.

Where are you buying your parts from?
I'm from Europe, Finland, Tampere.

These are the nearby stores I found by searching the interwebs:
http://www.jimms.fi/
http://www.mediakulma.com/
http://www.triosoft.fi/
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/

Ps. I know the pages are written in moon language so, "komponentit" means "components".

Plz ask if an answer wasn's good enough.

http://www.netanttila.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=715672&storeId=1444&catalogId=1444&shopId=19651&compartmentId=20152&categoryId=31151

Going to be tough finding a better deal for that kind of price in Finland!
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
CuraOh
Profile Joined November 2010
Chile81 Posts
September 15 2011 23:32 GMT
#11385
the build i put es better and it only 100 more expensive :S
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 23:46:38
September 15 2011 23:38 GMT
#11386
On September 16 2011 08:32 CuraOh wrote:
the build i put es better and it only 100 more expensive :S

you mean 200, he has no win7

Oh but try finding a cheaper PC from Finland for 585€
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
CuraOh
Profile Joined November 2010
Chile81 Posts
September 15 2011 23:48 GMT
#11387
if go for no overcloking configuration it only 150 and for keep the same price just put any 6850 and there another 50 and there you have your 100

and keep my build been better by far!

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/144?vs=363
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 15 2011 23:56 GMT
#11388
On September 16 2011 08:48 CuraOh wrote:
if go for no overcloking configuration it only 150 and for keep the same price just put any 6850 and there another 50 and there you have your 100

and keep my build been better by far!

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/144?vs=363

non-OC version costs 130 euros more...
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
CuraOh
Profile Joined November 2010
Chile81 Posts
September 16 2011 00:21 GMT
#11389
i just did another configuration with hd 5850 and a monitor for 886
886 - 117( less monitor ) = 769 only 70 more and better with quality items not some random power supply and motherboard
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 00:28:58
September 16 2011 00:21 GMT
#11390
On September 16 2011 08:26 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 22:19 Huumy wrote:
Hello!

I would like a build a new computer from a scratch my current one is able to barely run sc2 1v1 on lowest graphic settings. I need help with it because I have never build a computer myself.

Things I already have: keyboard, mouse, headphones and a screen. Also I have GeForce 9600 GT as a graphic card. It's the only non-ancient part of my computer.

What is your budget?
- My budget is max 800-900 euros

What is your resolution?
1280x1024

What are you using it for?
I wish to stream sc2. I play sc2 in the lowest graphic settings, also I will be running winamp and skype at the same time.

What is your upgrade cycle?
2+ years. That's why my starting budget is so freaking high

When do you plan on building it?
As soon as possible.

Do you plan on overclocking?
No.

Do you need an Operating System?
Yes, windows 7 or Vista 64bit, whichever fits the budget.

Do you plan to add a second GPU for SLI or Crossfire?
No.

Where are you buying your parts from?
I'm from Europe, Finland, Tampere.

These are the nearby stores I found by searching the interwebs:
http://www.jimms.fi/
http://www.mediakulma.com/
http://www.triosoft.fi/
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/

Ps. I know the pages are written in moon language so, "komponentit" means "components".

Plz ask if an answer wasn's good enough.

http://www.netanttila.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=715672&storeId=1444&catalogId=1444&shopId=19651&compartmentId=20152&categoryId=31151

Going to be tough finding a better deal for that kind of price in Finland!


I just looked up Finnish prices from jimms.fi and pixmania.com, and found that I could create a build with

1 TB 7200RPM Samsung Spinpoint HDD (49 Euros)
i5 2400 (187 Euros)
H61 Mobo (78 Euros)
Sapphire Radeon 6850 (151 Euros)
8GB Kingstom 1333 RAM (47 Euros)
Antec 300 Case (57 Euros)
CX 430 PSU (51 Euros)
DVD Drive (20 Euros)

640 Euros. And that wasn't even bargain hunting. Superior to the prebuilt in almost every category, while 740 Euros if you add Windows 7. Note that if I wanted to be more realistic, I would have done a shitty Case/PSU combo for around 60 Euros total and cut out about 58 euros making it overall cheaper than the prebuilt, with better hardware.

Better processor, better RAM and more of it, arguably better GPU, better PSU...
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 00:43:07
September 16 2011 00:37 GMT
#11391
On September 16 2011 09:21 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 08:26 Shikyo wrote:
On September 15 2011 22:19 Huumy wrote:
Hello!

I would like a build a new computer from a scratch my current one is able to barely run sc2 1v1 on lowest graphic settings. I need help with it because I have never build a computer myself.

Things I already have: keyboard, mouse, headphones and a screen. Also I have GeForce 9600 GT as a graphic card. It's the only non-ancient part of my computer.

What is your budget?
- My budget is max 800-900 euros

What is your resolution?
1280x1024

What are you using it for?
I wish to stream sc2. I play sc2 in the lowest graphic settings, also I will be running winamp and skype at the same time.

What is your upgrade cycle?
2+ years. That's why my starting budget is so freaking high

When do you plan on building it?
As soon as possible.

Do you plan on overclocking?
No.

Do you need an Operating System?
Yes, windows 7 or Vista 64bit, whichever fits the budget.

Do you plan to add a second GPU for SLI or Crossfire?
No.

Where are you buying your parts from?
I'm from Europe, Finland, Tampere.

These are the nearby stores I found by searching the interwebs:
http://www.jimms.fi/
http://www.mediakulma.com/
http://www.triosoft.fi/
http://www.verkkokauppa.com/

Ps. I know the pages are written in moon language so, "komponentit" means "components".

Plz ask if an answer wasn's good enough.

http://www.netanttila.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=715672&storeId=1444&catalogId=1444&shopId=19651&compartmentId=20152&categoryId=31151

Going to be tough finding a better deal for that kind of price in Finland!


I just looked up Finnish prices from jimms.fi and pixmania.com, and found that I could create a build with

1 TB 7200RPM Samsung Spinpoint HDD (49 Euros)
i5 2400 (187 Euros)
H61 Mobo (78 Euros)
Sapphire Radeon 6850 (151 Euros)
8GB Kingstom 1333 RAM (47 Euros)
Antec 300 Case (57 Euros)
CX 430 PSU (51 Euros)
DVD Drive (20 Euros)

640 Euros. And that wasn't even bargain hunting. Superior to the prebuilt in almost every category, while 740 Euros if you add Windows 7. Note that if I wanted to be more realistic, I would have done a shitty Case/PSU combo for around 60 Euros total and cut out about 58 euros making it overall cheaper than the prebuilt, with better hardware.

Better processor, better RAM and more of it, arguably better GPU, better PSU...

5850 actually is better than 6850 but yeah that might work. Still think it's amazing for a prebuilt though. (and then I'd like to say that CX 430 isn't 80+ certified and 8GB is probably not necessary with that setup and I value better GPU over better CPU not to mention 40 euros)

EDIT: But certainly you can build a similiar computer for cheaper by going for a i3 2100 for instance but still I think that "effort" should be worth at least something.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
September 16 2011 02:26 GMT
#11392
Good deal today on a 760 Continuous PSU: (Shellshocker for Newegg US)
http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-17-553-010-_-09152011_3
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
Dannnnn_The_Man
Profile Joined April 2011
United States166 Posts
September 16 2011 02:42 GMT
#11393
Im not quite sure about crossfiring, can you crossfire say two gtx 560 ti?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
September 16 2011 02:44 GMT
#11394
On September 16 2011 11:42 Dannnnn_The_Man wrote:
Im not quite sure about crossfiring, can you crossfire say two gtx 560 ti?


Since crossfire is what you call it for AMD cards... no. SLI for Nvidia. And if you know that little about it, you should do a lot more research before spending the extra money.
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
September 16 2011 02:44 GMT
#11395
Yes, its called SLI.
Dannnnn_The_Man
Profile Joined April 2011
United States166 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 02:46:17
September 16 2011 02:45 GMT
#11396
On September 16 2011 11:44 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 11:42 Dannnnn_The_Man wrote:
Im not quite sure about crossfiring, can you crossfire say two gtx 560 ti?


Since crossfire is what you call it for AMD cards... no. SLI for Nvidia. And if you know that little about it, you should do a lot more research before spending the extra money.



Will do, have maybe a recommendation thread i can read up on?
also what does SLI stand for? just out of curiosity.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 02:48:32
September 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#11397
Scalable Link Interface.

This is why multi-GPU solutions suck: http://techreport.com/articles.x/21516/1
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 02:57:17
September 16 2011 02:56 GMT
#11398
To be fair, it's not as bad as it used to be, but it's still a false savings, heat and power inefficient, and a lot more work.

Plus it's at it's worst with new releases, which is usually when you want the most GPU performance, just to see what it looks like.

There's times it's efficient, but you should definitely make sure you're very informed first.
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 03:24:47
September 16 2011 03:24 GMT
#11399
Is there a reason you run two GTX 460s? Was it for the fun of tweaking, getting a free card, or showing off? I always wanted to know Jingle lol.

I remember the first time I asked SkyR a question was if I should crossfire two ATI 5670s, and then I remembered the exact same thing he replied back, that he would kill kittens if I did.
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 03:31:06
September 16 2011 03:30 GMT
#11400
Well, for me, it was actually money. I built the rest of the rig when my old mobo and CPU took a shit from my PSU deciding to give out, and was going to keep using my old 9800GTX+ until I could afford a good GPU, so my wife wouldn't kill me.

I knew I was going to have to get 2 GPUs over time and SLI them, to spread the spending out, and since I was going with an X58 build anyways, SLI board, no sweat. So when the 9800 blew up a few days later, I got a 460 for the price/performance, instead of waiting a couple of months and buying a 470.

As for X58 when the money was pushing it, I basically pointed out I'd only save about $150 building an 1156 i7 rig, so might as well do it proper and have it last longer, right?
Prev 1 568 569 570 571 572 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech45
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 622
Hyuk 320
910 319
Soma 305
Horang2 230
BeSt 199
Light 198
Dewaltoss 79
EffOrt 67
Pusan 55
[ Show more ]
Killer 53
Shinee 49
Yoon 45
Mong 38
Mind 31
NotJumperer 30
ZerO 29
Bale 27
sorry 23
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Rush 15
Sharp 10
Noble 9
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe260
League of Legends
JimRising 412
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1352
pashabiceps296
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2710
Khaldor588
Other Games
gofns27272
singsing1301
ceh9641
XBOCT328
Pyrionflax121
Mew2King114
DeMusliM80
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick633
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH218
• LUISG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2263
League of Legends
• Jankos1229
• Stunt457
Other Games
• WagamamaTV148
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 33m
Stellar Fest
3h 33m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.