• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:21
CEST 20:21
KST 03:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10298 users

Pay to Play? - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
TiQ.SinGi
Profile Joined December 2004
Norway386 Posts
June 05 2007 05:55 GMT
#121
Also Drone put it so well <3 Didnt think about what you wrote before i read it, but it certanly is true!!
“Approved attributes and their relation to face make every man his own jailer; this is a fundamental social constraint even though each man may like his cell.” -Goffman
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-06-05 06:13:38
June 05 2007 06:10 GMT
#122
PAY TO PLAY IS NOTHING BUT A WAY FOR BLIZZ TO MAKE MORE MONEY. YOU CAN NOT ARGUE OTHERWISE. ITS TERRIBLE AND I WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS SHIT.

Maybe it works for all those nerdy MMORPGers who value their items over money. but this just wont work for an RTS.

PS- all you idiots saying 'Oh I'd pay for this, but not that" STFU, BLIZZARD READS THIS FORUM!

You honestly wanna tell blizzard how much to charge you extra?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
June 05 2007 07:04 GMT
#123
i seriously doubt they will go for pay to play.
dcoi_wot
Profile Joined March 2007
Philippines5 Posts
June 05 2007 08:51 GMT
#124
i choose this game becuase its fun and pain in the wallet. and now PAY TO PLAY??????
HELL NO..................!!!!
noob as wanna be
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
June 05 2007 09:10 GMT
#125
dont you guys all pay to go to the movies and stuff?

thats a billion dollar industry they could probably provide them for free and live off the ads
Administrator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
June 05 2007 10:38 GMT
#126
yeah seriously, you guys are acting as if $5-10 a month really is that much

would you trade 1 movie a month to play BW on really great updated servers, more patches, leagues, more features, more support from blizzard?

its a fucking easy choice, i'd pay in an instant

everyone is all hung up about paying because they didn't charge for bnet before
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
June 05 2007 11:01 GMT
#127
On June 05 2007 18:10 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
dont you guys all pay to go to the movies and stuff?

thats a billion dollar industry they could probably provide them for free and live off the ads


Yeah. I pay 10 bucks to buy a movie.
I watch the movie over and over again for free.

If I think it really benefits from seeing in the theatre (Extremely rare) then I will pay a one time fee to watch it.

Honestly. Does anyone here rent the same movie over, and over and over again? Or go to the theater to watch the same movie over and over and over again?

The movie analogy is broken
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
June 05 2007 11:09 GMT
#128
On June 05 2007 08:10 Element)LoGiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2007 06:32 vicml21 wrote:
lol strafe put it so well.

But one of the reasons why SC1 is doing so well, IMO, is because it is free. Mind you, its a very fun game, that is very well balanced, and still is being supported by patches, but the fact that its free helps it a lot. If Starcraft were pay2play there wouldnt be many more people still playing this game. If anything maybe a small bnet upgrade fee or something? Some one time fee used to help pay for SC2 servers or whatnot, for those interesting in playing online. A bnet upgrade might warrant this cost, and it would be 1000X better than a monthly fee.


Um... you people realize that sc ISN'T doing so well, right? I don't consider getting hacked in every public game I join, or the abuse, or disconnecting like in abyss, or having no ladder for almost a year like wgtour to be well.

The majority of the community is bottom-feeding scum. They don't have to pay for the hundreds of accounts they win-bot or the ones they use to get online with their friends and hack on BGH/Fastest. Most of the people playing this game right now are BGH/Fastest/Umsing high school kids that smoke pot, and drop out of high school to go work in a trade.

Because of this, I think people should have a one-time fee on every account they make. Blizzard is making a killing off of Warcrack, I don't think they'll notice all of the lost revenue from the above demographic. It would be awesome if there wasn't so much server workload due to winbotting, and name spamming. Have you seen those bots that go into channels to spam? Hundreds of them. Battle.net is in a very bad state right now.

You need to start taking into consideration what the majority of the community actually is, instead of complaining about how small it will be if you had to pay.

Starcraft isnt doing well...lol? Do i even need to bring up the numbers?

You dont get hacked in every public game you join. I seldom get hacked, unless i'm unknowingly being maphacked. And the people worth playing are the ones that dont hack in the first place.

I dont see your point on bgh/fastest/umsing having to do anything with pay to play

I think my parents would laugh at me if i asked them for a credit card so i can register an account for a game i already shelled out 50+ for. Not to mention the mild hassle of having to do it in the first place.

Server workload...sc is player side, this has been stated before. durrrrrr

Hundreds of spambots...each public channel tops out at 40 people, in which 1-3 tops are bots. And you're probably retarded if stay in public channels anyway.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
June 05 2007 12:16 GMT
#129
On June 05 2007 19:38 Hot_Bid wrote:
yeah seriously, you guys are acting as if $5-10 a month really is that much

would you trade 1 movie a month to play BW on really great updated servers, more patches, leagues, more features, more support from blizzard?

its a fucking easy choice, i'd pay in an instant

everyone is all hung up about paying because they didn't charge for bnet before


The only part that this arguement is missing is that a user fee will reduce the number of players that are available/online. Perhaps not so much in the early going, but a game with a monthly fee to play online will never have the longevity that BW has had.

So once the game isn't new anymore, people will move on and the game will die. I don't like that aspect of the pay to play.

Would I pay to play? Yes, absolutely... until my activity with the game slows, at which point I'll stop and...never play again? Nuts to that.

Even if it turned out to be a very marginal expense, like 100 bucks per year in monthly fees, no one is going to pay that for a decade, which will kill the game.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
vicml21
Profile Joined May 2007
Canada165 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-06-05 12:41:27
June 05 2007 12:38 GMT
#130
On June 05 2007 08:10 Element)LoGiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2007 06:32 vicml21 wrote:
lol strafe put it so well.

But one of the reasons why SC1 is doing so well, IMO, is because it is free. Mind you, its a very fun game, that is very well balanced, and still is being supported by patches, but the fact that its free helps it a lot. If Starcraft were pay2play there wouldnt be many more people still playing this game. If anything maybe a small bnet upgrade fee or something? Some one time fee used to help pay for SC2 servers or whatnot, for those interesting in playing online. A bnet upgrade might warrant this cost, and it would be 1000X better than a monthly fee.


Um... you people realize that sc ISN'T doing so well, right? I don't consider getting hacked in every public game I join, or the abuse, or disconnecting like in abyss, or having no ladder for almost a year like wgtour to be well.

The majority of the community is bottom-feeding scum. They don't have to pay for the hundreds of accounts they win-bot or the ones they use to get online with their friends and hack on BGH/Fastest. Most of the people playing this game right now are BGH/Fastest/Umsing high school kids that smoke pot, and drop out of high school to go work in a trade.

Because of this, I think people should have a one-time fee on every account they make. Blizzard is making a killing off of Warcrack, I don't think they'll notice all of the lost revenue from the above demographic. It would be awesome if there wasn't so much server workload due to winbotting, and name spamming. Have you seen those bots that go into channels to spam? Hundreds of them. Battle.net is in a very bad state right now.

You need to start taking into consideration what the majority of the community actually is, instead of complaining about how small it will be if you had to pay.


I think SC IS doing pretty well considering its almost a 10 year old game, and still has a large progaming scene (even if mainly in korea), as well as many different games available on bnet. I see just as much melees played on maps used by progamers (ie reverse temple, longinus, luna, etc) as opposed to melees played on BGH or Fastest. Maybe not in a certain realm, but they do exist. Just because one realm (ie Europe or US East) doesnt have certain games being played as often doesnt that those games arent being played at all.

I havent had problems with hackers in a LONG time (last time I did was on a money map, and that was a LONG time ago). I join melee games all the time, have no problems with hackers or disconnections (at least for melees, for ums there might be someone who lags). Who cares about wins vs losses anyway, unless for your league/ladder? If you win, thats good, if you lose, practise and try harder. if you only care about wins, play nothing but a computer all the time, or 7v1 comp stomps. I care more about the fun in playing the game, than whatever my record says.

I, personally, wouldnt mind any costs blizzard is willing to implement, I have no complaints, but if SC2 were pay 2 play, I dont think it would be as popular as SC, which is still widely played today. I was merely thinking more along the lines of ways Blizz could make money they need for SC2 stuff, while at the same time not deterring those unwilling to pay as much as others for the maximum experience.

I admit, I have had more than one account, but I dont think that warrants a pay per username. I dont mind the "use your account once every 3 months or it will be deleted". For SC, I dont think you need to save THAT MUCH information on servers that it would require a pay for each username created. Its not like 75% of the users on bnet create new accounts daily. If SC2 were to store more information that would result in problems with many useless accounts, let them assign one account to a cd key, so that to create a new account you would need to delete your old one, or get a new cd key.

EDIT: the dude above me pretty much wrote down what I feel in a fraction of the size. Only diff is that I would pay2play as long as I have a job and Im not in serious debt. im a pretty big SC fan lol.
"Meow" - Probe
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
June 05 2007 12:45 GMT
#131
Guys, is this even an issue? I mean you pay for World of Warcraft because they're constantly working on improving the game by adding new levels, new areas, etc. They're constantly improving the game. This won't happen with StarCraft. Don't mistake a patch that fixes bugs with a patch that adds an area, new items, etc.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
stLm
Profile Joined May 2007
United States9 Posts
June 05 2007 13:41 GMT
#132
no way, regular brood war is fine enough if were gonna have to pay monthly. GaY
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
June 05 2007 16:00 GMT
#133
Not worth it's own topic, but I had to share: StarCraft Returns to Top-10 Best Sellers List
I'll call Nada.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
June 05 2007 18:24 GMT
#134
On June 05 2007 21:45 CubEdIn wrote:
Guys, is this even an issue? I mean you pay for World of Warcraft because they're constantly working on improving the game by adding new levels, new areas, etc. They're constantly improving the game. This won't happen with StarCraft. Don't mistake a patch that fixes bugs with a patch that adds an area, new items, etc.



They will add new units, the new race and better weapons with each patch for sure and of course if you pay more you will have heroes for mele games.


Seriously i cant understand why some people think that starcraft 2 (RTS) is like WOW (MMORPG)
starcraft will only need to be updated with few patches so the money you will pay monthly >>>>>>> Vivendi shareholders only. Your 10 $(?) wont be used for starcraft.

When i started to play about 10 years the games were cheaper ( ok nowadays it costs more to create ) but also often better (btw).

Why should i pay a monthly fee? And why not a weekly fee for warcraft 4 ? Oh yea that is really cool...
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
Zironic
Profile Joined May 2007
Sweden341 Posts
June 05 2007 20:32 GMT
#135
On June 06 2007 03:24 Boblion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2007 21:45 CubEdIn wrote:
Guys, is this even an issue? I mean you pay for World of Warcraft because they're constantly working on improving the game by adding new levels, new areas, etc. They're constantly improving the game. This won't happen with StarCraft. Don't mistake a patch that fixes bugs with a patch that adds an area, new items, etc.



They will add new units, the new race and better weapons with each patch for sure and of course if you pay more you will have heroes for mele games.


Seriously i cant understand why some people think that starcraft 2 (RTS) is like WOW (MMORPG)
starcraft will only need to be updated with few patches so the money you will pay monthly >>>>>>> Vivendi shareholders only. Your 10 $(?) wont be used for starcraft.

When i started to play about 10 years the games were cheaper ( ok nowadays it costs more to create ) but also often better (btw).

Why should i pay a monthly fee? And why not a weekly fee for warcraft 4 ? Oh yea that is really cool...


World of Warcraft has a monthly fee because everything is hosted on blizzard servers that are quite expensive to run. The extra content is supposed to be financed by the expansions.


For a fee for Starcraft 2 to make sense Battle.Net would have to be the host of all games played over battle.net (custom and ladder) and release several new maps and units each month. I think this is unlikely ^^.

It wouldn't surprise me though if they make battle.net for Starcraft 2 a two tiered service. First everyone gets a basic service like the one in BW or WC3 and if you pay extra you might get access to more advanced tools. Another feasible thing is just a one time fee for each new account you create, wouldn't have to be big, maybe $5. Would stop the people that keep making new accounts >.<
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
June 05 2007 20:46 GMT
#136
i just want the hackers to be gone
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-06-05 21:21:53
June 05 2007 21:20 GMT
#137
On June 05 2007 20:01 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2007 18:10 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
dont you guys all pay to go to the movies and stuff?

thats a billion dollar industry they could probably provide them for free and live off the ads


Yeah. I pay 10 bucks to buy a movie.
I watch the movie over and over again for free.

If I think it really benefits from seeing in the theatre (Extremely rare) then I will pay a one time fee to watch it.

Honestly. Does anyone here rent the same movie over, and over and over again? Or go to the theater to watch the same movie over and over and over again?

The movie analogy is broken

Ehh who watches the same movie 9 years day in day out.. the point is that SC will give you so much pleasure that to me it's EASILY and I mean really, really easily worth paying for. The comparison to movies is not in seeing it but in the fact that you pay for something you enjoy. If it makes you feel better try comparing it to bowling, where you pay every time you want to play. Well I enjoy SC more than anything so I would definitely not mind paying for that.

I'm not saying that paying is a good thing but I think you guys are definitely being unfair here. Red Alert also costs $60 just like SC2 but you'll only play the missions of that and then be done with it.
Administrator
Zironic
Profile Joined May 2007
Sweden341 Posts
June 05 2007 21:28 GMT
#138
On June 06 2007 06:20 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2007 20:01 fusionsdf wrote:
On June 05 2007 18:10 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
dont you guys all pay to go to the movies and stuff?

thats a billion dollar industry they could probably provide them for free and live off the ads


Yeah. I pay 10 bucks to buy a movie.
I watch the movie over and over again for free.

If I think it really benefits from seeing in the theatre (Extremely rare) then I will pay a one time fee to watch it.

Honestly. Does anyone here rent the same movie over, and over and over again? Or go to the theater to watch the same movie over and over and over again?

The movie analogy is broken

Ehh who watches the same movie 9 years day in day out.. the point is that SC will give you so much pleasure that to me it's EASILY and I mean really, really easily worth paying for. The comparison to movies is not in seeing it but in the fact that you pay for something you enjoy. If it makes you feel better try comparing it to bowling, where you pay every time you want to play. Well I enjoy SC more than anything so I would definitely not mind paying for that.

I'm not saying that paying is a good thing but I think you guys are definitely being unfair here. Red Alert also costs $60 just like SC2 but you'll only play the missions of that and then be done with it.


The thing is that battle.net doesn't supply a very valuable service as such. It's quite easy for people to host their own battle.net if they want and bypass a monthly subscription fee.

Any subscription fee has to include something worth paying for that you don't already have.
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
June 05 2007 21:32 GMT
#139
I'd pay wtf im not broke hhahahaha
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Hovden
Profile Joined June 2007
Bulgaria29 Posts
June 05 2007 21:40 GMT
#140
No fucking chance ^,^
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
IntoTheiNu 499
SteadfastSC486
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 42
JuggernautJason40
MindelVK 20
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35718
Soulkey 296
BeSt 235
Dewaltoss 106
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 47
Trap 29
Killer 29
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 15
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 729
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9573
B2W.Neo542
byalli464
KnowMe149
C9.Mang0146
QueenE90
Chillindude52
Trikslyr45
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 40m
OSC
18h 40m
Stellar Fest
18h 40m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.