• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9740 users

Demoted! Anyone else? - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
April 27 2014 04:15 GMT
#221
On April 27 2014 08:18 SatedSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 06:04 korona wrote:
On April 27 2014 05:20 SatedSC2 wrote:
On April 25 2014 03:40 SatedSC2 wrote:
Is there an approximate amount of games you need to play before the game decides, "Oh, he's winning 5 games for every 1 he loses, perhaps I should put him against better players..?"

My NA account decayed into low Diamond or something like that, and I'm currently 14-3 trying to get it back into Masters. I don't think it should be in Masters yet since I am still playing Diamond players (albeit high Diamond players now), but it's kinda annoying that the MMR system will decay you so hard and force you to put so much time in to get the decay back. I'd rather not have decay; if people don't play and want to come back then Unranked can help them get in shape =/

EDIT:

20-3 Now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

So I now have a 75% win-rate with ~50 games played (all those games against Diamond players, with a few Masters thrown in) and it still insists that I am "evenly matched" with mid-league Diamond players who have an equal win/loss ratio. Seriously pissing me off right now =/

Ironically, every time I do get against a Masters player, I seem to get cheesed. That much just be karma punishing me for all the cheesy buildings that I use xD

Size of the MMR range of diamond is quite big after the changes they made early last season. Estimate for it was 450 in MMR tool scale (from bottom border of diam to bottom border of master). If each match changes your MMR 16 points per average, it would require ~29 straight wins to pass the whole diamond league range. But in practice when you approach the high-end of diamond range, you will start gaining less / losing more. In practice it will likely take little less than 40 straight wins to pass whole diamond range.

Now if you have played ~50 games with 75% win-rate you will have something like 38w-12l. From that we get +26 win-loss difference. If you started from the bottom border of diamond then you will still potentially need more than 10 wins more than losses from your future matches. Of course if you were originally placed in platinum you will need more. If you were originally placed in diamond you may have been higher than the bottom and then need less.

Please note that these figures are very rough, but in general should give quite good idea what to expect.

That's ridiculous.

MMR decay needs to be removed and demotion during the season needs to be reinstated. Blizzard had a perfectly fine ladder system and they've ballsed it up. Undeniably so. I just played (and beat) someone who is 59-4 and still in Diamond, which in a sense makes me feel better because that's even worse than my experience, but in a sense pisses me off even more because that's fucking ridiculous.


Now, when you say "59-4 and still in Diamond", how do you know he started off in Diamond?
Moderator
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
April 27 2014 04:52 GMT
#222
Sup Chelsea!

Yeah I noticed this too, but it's alright and makes me more active until I'm masters again actually, lol.
http://www.starcraftdream.com
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 07:36:34
April 27 2014 07:23 GMT
#223
On April 27 2014 13:15 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 08:18 SatedSC2 wrote:
On April 27 2014 06:04 korona wrote:
On April 27 2014 05:20 SatedSC2 wrote:
On April 25 2014 03:40 SatedSC2 wrote:
Is there an approximate amount of games you need to play before the game decides, "Oh, he's winning 5 games for every 1 he loses, perhaps I should put him against better players..?"

My NA account decayed into low Diamond or something like that, and I'm currently 14-3 trying to get it back into Masters. I don't think it should be in Masters yet since I am still playing Diamond players (albeit high Diamond players now), but it's kinda annoying that the MMR system will decay you so hard and force you to put so much time in to get the decay back. I'd rather not have decay; if people don't play and want to come back then Unranked can help them get in shape =/

EDIT:

20-3 Now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

So I now have a 75% win-rate with ~50 games played (all those games against Diamond players, with a few Masters thrown in) and it still insists that I am "evenly matched" with mid-league Diamond players who have an equal win/loss ratio. Seriously pissing me off right now =/

Ironically, every time I do get against a Masters player, I seem to get cheesed. That much just be karma punishing me for all the cheesy buildings that I use xD

Size of the MMR range of diamond is quite big after the changes they made early last season. Estimate for it was 450 in MMR tool scale (from bottom border of diam to bottom border of master). If each match changes your MMR 16 points per average, it would require ~29 straight wins to pass the whole diamond league range. But in practice when you approach the high-end of diamond range, you will start gaining less / losing more. In practice it will likely take little less than 40 straight wins to pass whole diamond range.

Now if you have played ~50 games with 75% win-rate you will have something like 38w-12l. From that we get +26 win-loss difference. If you started from the bottom border of diamond then you will still potentially need more than 10 wins more than losses from your future matches. Of course if you were originally placed in platinum you will need more. If you were originally placed in diamond you may have been higher than the bottom and then need less.

Please note that these figures are very rough, but in general should give quite good idea what to expect.

That's ridiculous.

MMR decay needs to be removed and demotion during the season needs to be reinstated. Blizzard had a perfectly fine ladder system and they've ballsed it up. Undeniably so. I just played (and beat) someone who is 59-4 and still in Diamond, which in a sense makes me feel better because that's even worse than my experience, but in a sense pisses me off even more because that's fucking ridiculous.


Now, when you say "59-4 and still in Diamond", how do you know he started off in Diamond?

Yes. That high win-loss difference (+ 55) is enough to pass the whole diamond range and the season is less than 2 weeks old. Thus he has started from lower leagues that are much smaller than diamond. Platinum (unlikely), gold and even silver are possible (even bronze is theoretically possible as he has lost only few games, but very unlikely) (estimates of league sizes and how many straight wins needed with average of 16 points per game: p 235 -> ~15 w, g 290 -> ~19 w, s 260 -> ~17 w. Also in high ranges of each league you will likely win fewer points and lose more, so in practice it requires some wins more).

As the "59-4 diamond" based on description got a high range diamond opponent, then he likely started from gold. But all these speculations are very rough as the only info we have is the win & loss counts
Digitalis
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1043 Posts
April 27 2014 07:56 GMT
#224
I went from Plat --> silver this season,
and i thought i played an okay amount of games :[

and I'm actually playing silver skilled people....
so I feel bad
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
April 27 2014 08:40 GMT
#225
Are you guys sure its mmr decay? Since there are less people playing each season its harder to get into higher leagues and more demotion happen. Just look at it this way, now you have more reasons to play the game because you can get into a higher league! Now if you are stuck in your league with a 50/50 win ratio or somewhere around there, then maybe you're just not as good as you thought you were?
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 09:17:33
April 27 2014 09:08 GMT
#226
--- Nuked ---
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 10:01:28
April 27 2014 09:39 GMT
#227
On April 27 2014 17:40 phodacbiet wrote:
Are you guys sure its mmr decay? Since there are less people playing each season its harder to get into higher leagues and more demotion happen. Just look at it this way, now you have more reasons to play the game because you can get into a higher league! Now if you are stuck in your league with a 50/50 win ratio or somewhere around there, then maybe you're just not as good as you thought you were?

The amount of players playing placements each season has remained quite steady since last year. No big drops there. The activity on the other hand may have dropped considerably (sites like nios.kr do not register activity). And the less active people are, the more will face decay at some point or be indirectly affected.


Edit: of course you get some stats regarding activity from nios.kr too. Take amounts of players when 2 weeks has passed from the season start (tomorrow). Then check the numbers e.g. from two weeks from now and calculate the difference. The difference tells the amount of accounts that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks. Of course that amount also includes new accounts and accounts that have faced full reset. But it is likely that most are returning players whose MMR is carried over.
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
April 27 2014 10:55 GMT
#228
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level
geiko.813 (EU)
discator
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany639 Posts
April 27 2014 11:58 GMT
#229
Diamonds are forever... ;w;
;;
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 12:24:10
April 27 2014 12:23 GMT
#230
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

But what part of that 60-5 was after your diamond promotion? Games from gold & platinum do not tell much regarding your current situation. When you got promoted to diamond you knew that at that point your MMR had risen just over the diamond threshold. Thus start counting from that point. From bottom border of diamond it typically takes little less than 40 wins more than losses to get to master (if no decay between those games).
Korean-MILF
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Norway65 Posts
April 27 2014 13:03 GMT
#231
2100+ masterterran who mostly only gets matched up vs diamonds whines about getting demoted...your MMR was bad from the beginning, now try playing some games without bonuspool and maybe you will stay in master one day
MistrZZZ momma is so fat even boxer cant micro her
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
April 27 2014 13:17 GMT
#232
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

That's so fucked up. It should put you against masters after 10 wins in a row you would think. There's the problem. It's not just that mmr takes a long time to adjust, but you play low level opponents the whole way. You used to be able to hit gm like 2-3 times faster.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 13:19:53
April 27 2014 13:18 GMT
#233
On April 27 2014 22:17 TRaFFiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

That's so fucked up. It should put you against masters after 10 wins in a row you would think. There's the problem. It's not just that mmr takes a long time to adjust, but you play low level opponents the whole way. You used to be able to hit gm like 2-3 times faster.


Bomber had to win 19 GMs in a row on NA to get from diamond to masters. So this is pretty normal. If u don't believe me u can check his stream VoDs between end of january and early feb, if he has any
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
April 27 2014 13:22 GMT
#234
On April 27 2014 22:18 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 22:17 TRaFFiC wrote:
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

That's so fucked up. It should put you against masters after 10 wins in a row you would think. There's the problem. It's not just that mmr takes a long time to adjust, but you play low level opponents the whole way. You used to be able to hit gm like 2-3 times faster.


Bomber had to win 19 GMs in a row on NA to get from diamond to masters. So this is pretty normal. If u don't believe me u can check his stream VoDs between end of january and early feb, if he has any

I believe you. I think it's been a problem for a while. I know last year they increased the range of skill level of the players you could face. Guess it never stuck.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
April 27 2014 13:23 GMT
#235
4s masters to gold league after winning placement. I guess i have been inactive for a month but still... pretty big drop
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
April 27 2014 13:24 GMT
#236
On April 27 2014 22:22 TRaFFiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 22:18 Xinzoe wrote:
On April 27 2014 22:17 TRaFFiC wrote:
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

That's so fucked up. It should put you against masters after 10 wins in a row you would think. There's the problem. It's not just that mmr takes a long time to adjust, but you play low level opponents the whole way. You used to be able to hit gm like 2-3 times faster.


Bomber had to win 19 GMs in a row on NA to get from diamond to masters. So this is pretty normal. If u don't believe me u can check his stream VoDs between end of january and early feb, if he has any

I believe you. I think it's been a problem for a while. I know last year they increased the range of skill level of the players you could face. Guess it never stuck.


Maybe Blizzard is trying to discourage smurfing by making it tedious to promote many accounts.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
April 27 2014 13:39 GMT
#237
On April 27 2014 22:18 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2014 22:17 TRaFFiC wrote:
On April 27 2014 19:55 Geiko wrote:
I'm something like 60-5 currently and still in diamond.

I've been in Master league as far as I can remember, but since MMR decay things have been getting a bit tough...

I think it's because I play 1 game, then nothing for 1 month, then a couple of games, then nothing. I got set back all the way to gold league.

Things are pretty ridiculous now, all my games I send my probe to the opponent's base, then build my first pylon in front of their base in plain sight, then proceed to proxy gate and play a normal game after that, and I still have a ridiculous win ratio.

Might as well have some fun since I can't play enough to get my MMR bake to a normal level

That's so fucked up. It should put you against masters after 10 wins in a row you would think. There's the problem. It's not just that mmr takes a long time to adjust, but you play low level opponents the whole way. You used to be able to hit gm like 2-3 times faster.


Bomber had to win 19 GMs in a row on NA to get from diamond to masters. So this is pretty normal. If u don't believe me u can check his stream VoDs between end of january and early feb, if he has any

You are now talking about different thing. With a fresh account starting from blank MMR the placement is conservative (it places you in lower league than your MMR is). Your MMR then changes much much more rapidly than normal. If you only win your MMR may rise very quickly to high master range. But at the 25th match (includes 5 placements) if you win it (you can only be promoted with a win) it will promote you to your actual league at earliest (25th match is the first possibility to get to master league, even if the MMR itself may have been in master range much earlier). Bomber likely had a fresh account and his MMR had risen very quickly to master range. But it did not promote him before the 25th match.

But after your MMR's change rate has normalized, it will take lots of games for it to rise.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-27 21:12:02
April 27 2014 20:57 GMT
#238
--- Nuked ---
guN-viCe
Profile Joined March 2010
United States687 Posts
April 27 2014 21:33 GMT
#239
10x ex-master 1v1 Terran player here, I've been getting demoted ever since they implemented the decay, I don't play as much as I used to but my skill doesn't really 'decay' too much(15~ years of sc + I'm a gamer in general).

Last season I was dropped into platinum, I went 20-0 before my first loss to a 6pool in ZvZ where I went expo 1st, I was playing as Random. My point is that even when I offrace, I ROLL through these lower leagues.

I did get some losses once I got promoted to Diamond, but those guys were probably ex-master too, and I still sustained a very good record.

It's retarded, but hey Blizzard is happy!
Never give up, never surrender!!! ~~ Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Sagan
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
April 28 2014 04:55 GMT
#240
Was diamond last season and got demoted to silver.... No idea what's going on here. But it made me really sad.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.