• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

Demoted! Anyone else? - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
April 23 2014 20:29 GMT
#181
Thats a question where very few people are in a position to answer. People have so much bias and only really can play one race very often.

Ask mYi balloon which race is hardest :D
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
April 23 2014 20:31 GMT
#182
oh god dont help him derail the thread any further ive just been trying to read about the decay lately and this threads a mess
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
April 23 2014 21:35 GMT
#183
On April 17 2014 03:20 DjayEl wrote:
Show nested quote +
How do you know your MMR dropped? You don't really have any proof of that. Since the season just started, there are likely people who have not done their placement match yet, and as a result the overall population that has been placed on the ladder is likely smaller right now, which means in order to get their magical percentages of players filling each league, Blizzard would need to adjust what MMR range corresponds with what league so that they can get the league distribution they want. As more people do their placements and the ladder fills out again, things will go back to normal.


Hard to say, it still does not explain why my opponents are far worse than the ones I was facing at the end of the other season.


Show nested quote +
That is a different matter, one better explained by this post: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/12506541134

Maybe you could look it over and report your adjusted points for last season?


I will go through that for sure, but for now I can attest that for me it is not an enjoyable experience at all and I believe Bizzard should be more transparent about this. Or display true MMR or something. It's too much disturbing, it's a hassle each time to understand where you belong and how do you compare with, say, your friends in other divisions.

Haha buddy, I experienced the same. Luckily I didn`t fall into plat, but I went 10-1 my first few games back in diamond and I`m thinking wtf, wtf. It seems to be stabilizing out after 30 games I`m moving towards 50% just like you said (still around 60).

My EU account is plat. I don`t play as much on it and I think that goes to show a couple things. You have to play a lot of games to get promoted and leagues aren`t working. It has a serious effect on whether anyone can improve in the game. On my diamond accounts, I hit master players who smash me. But on the plat one, I just play plats. Hard to improve playing plats.


2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 14:06:08
April 24 2014 14:05 GMT
#184
Have to admit, I posted in here saying that promotion is relatively easy after the season starting demotion, but hasn't been the case for me this season, and I couldn't be more fucking frustrated.

Just because I'm older now, full time job, and only play one-three games a day during the week(more on weekend), doesn't mean I should be fucking demoted every season. I was diamond in wol and had a great experience with about a 50% win rate, exactly what blizz wanted. Now, I constantly get demoted to where this season i'm in gold, yet I play versus masters and diamonds all the time.

I love the game, but fuck me, so annoying to deal with, especially when the community bases your knowledge on the color of the border on your portrait. It really shouldn't matter, but it does. I don't understand the logic here, I guess maybe they want people to stick around and play longer ladder sessions. That tactic is backfiring with me personally, I lose desire to play. I worked hard to earn my league in wol, and it just seems like all that work with my mmr is completely useless, and blizz is deciding how my activity represents my skill. BOO!

TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
April 24 2014 14:29 GMT
#185
On April 24 2014 23:05 Ctone23 wrote:
Have to admit, I posted in here saying that promotion is relatively easy after the season starting demotion, but hasn't been the case for me this season, and I couldn't be more fucking frustrated.

Just because I'm older now, full time job, and only play one-three games a day during the week(more on weekend), doesn't mean I should be fucking demoted every season. I was diamond in wol and had a great experience with about a 50% win rate, exactly what blizz wanted. Now, I constantly get demoted to where this season i'm in gold, yet I play versus masters and diamonds all the time.

I love the game, but fuck me, so annoying to deal with, especially when the community bases your knowledge on the color of the border on your portrait. It really shouldn't matter, but it does. I don't understand the logic here, I guess maybe they want people to stick around and play longer ladder sessions. That tactic is backfiring with me personally, I lose desire to play. I worked hard to earn my league in wol, and it just seems like all that work with my mmr is completely useless, and blizz is deciding how my activity represents my skill. BOO!


I feel your pain man. As a working single parent of sorts I still have maintained a decent overall mechanical level but I can't play enough to ever outdo the MMR decay it seems!

A session is infrequent and tends to start with me stomping bad players, start hitting guys who are good, be out of time and the process repeats next time I log. Then I post my complaints in here and people somehow get the impression I give a fuck about the portrait beside my name :S
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
April 24 2014 14:38 GMT
#186
On April 24 2014 23:29 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 23:05 Ctone23 wrote:
Have to admit, I posted in here saying that promotion is relatively easy after the season starting demotion, but hasn't been the case for me this season, and I couldn't be more fucking frustrated.

Just because I'm older now, full time job, and only play one-three games a day during the week(more on weekend), doesn't mean I should be fucking demoted every season. I was diamond in wol and had a great experience with about a 50% win rate, exactly what blizz wanted. Now, I constantly get demoted to where this season i'm in gold, yet I play versus masters and diamonds all the time.

I love the game, but fuck me, so annoying to deal with, especially when the community bases your knowledge on the color of the border on your portrait. It really shouldn't matter, but it does. I don't understand the logic here, I guess maybe they want people to stick around and play longer ladder sessions. That tactic is backfiring with me personally, I lose desire to play. I worked hard to earn my league in wol, and it just seems like all that work with my mmr is completely useless, and blizz is deciding how my activity represents my skill. BOO!


I feel your pain man. As a working single parent of sorts I still have maintained a decent overall mechanical level but I can't play enough to ever outdo the MMR decay it seems!

A session is infrequent and tends to start with me stomping bad players, start hitting guys who are good, be out of time and the process repeats next time I log. Then I post my complaints in here and people somehow get the impression I give a fuck about the portrait beside my name :S


Yea essentially I posted a rant of sorts. I have to say I feel a bit better after posting that. I just get discouraged now, where before I did not. I understand you are supposed to lose, but the frustration grows inside because of all of the hidden variables. They say mmr decay only happens if you are inactive for two weeks continuous, which I have never done, and at the end of each season I play higher league opponents. Next season I win my placement vs a plat, get gold? It doesn't make any logical sense.
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
April 24 2014 14:45 GMT
#187
It's just a pain in the arse, I play with a bunch of friends from Diamond-Masters and we do KoTH and I hold my own in those, even won some games playing with my Zerg (by far my worst matchup)

Go on ladder and get placed way, way down not just in terms of league but in terms of the relative ability of the players, who are often noticeably worse than who I used to play.

The general crux of my rant is that IMO your skill does not decay equivalently with the MMR decay, your playing chops remain higher than the matchmaking system allows for, so you come back, play a bunch of games vs bad players, start to progress, go inactive a bit and then the cycle repeats.

I'd imagine for the more active player this isn't an issue, but for those with a lot of RL commitments it really tanks the fun out of laddering.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Synk
Profile Joined April 2010
United States297 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 14:53:46
April 24 2014 14:53 GMT
#188
I was Masters up until last season (every season since masters came out) but last season it put me in diamond and I only had time to play about 40 games but I went like 28-12 or so in diamond. So this season I come back and get dropped into gold which personally is hilarious for me because as tasteless says "I get to go michael meyers nerd" on a bunch of gold and plat people.

Anyways it took about 3 ladder sessions, I went 22-3 and got put back into Diamond (at rank 1). I was surprise that I didn't start facing a single diamond player until I had won about 15 straight though, I just absolutely crushed 15 gold and platinum people in a row which was really kind of annoying but good for the ego I guess. The ladder does seem a lot more competitive now so I don't know if I'll even bother pushing to get back into Masters,
Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
April 24 2014 14:53 GMT
#189
So much of the complaining in this thread is placebo effect, delusion, or outright lies.

If you have been playing frequently enough to avoid MMR decay and got placed into a lower league to start the season, and are playing "worse" opponents, than before-- THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEAGUE. Your MMR determines who you play against, not your league. And your MMR is unaffected by the fact you got demoted to start the season.
rikter
Profile Joined November 2010
United States352 Posts
April 24 2014 15:14 GMT
#190
I spent last season in plat, demoted to gold at the start of this season. It took about 20 games at 66% winrate to get promoted. I made it to #1 plat with another 25 to 30 games. My wr for the season is at 60, no sign of promotion, still playing other plats and even gold leaguers (true goldies).

i think the big thing driving a lot of this goofiness isnt the mmr decay, its the shrunken player base. I think that its harder to move up to diamond and beyond bc there just arent enough higher ranked players on for you to really boost your mmr against? At some point i would imagine your mmr stops going up, or does so at a pathetic rate, if you dont get matched against higher quality opponants?

At the very least it may be time to revise our stereotypes, bc as the base shrinks it is inevitable that quality players are going to have to populate lower leagues
No one wants a box of shit, even if it is for Christmas.
rikter
Profile Joined November 2010
United States352 Posts
April 24 2014 15:14 GMT
#191
I spent last season in plat, demoted to gold at the start of this season. It took about 20 games at 66% winrate to get promoted. I made it to #1 plat with another 25 to 30 games. My wr for the season is at 60, no sign of promotion, still playing other plats and even gold leaguers (true goldies).

i think the big thing driving a lot of this goofiness isnt the mmr decay, its the shrunken player base. I think that its harder to move up to diamond and beyond bc there just arent enough higher ranked players on for you to really boost your mmr against? At some point i would imagine your mmr stops going up, or does so at a pathetic rate, if you dont get matched against higher quality opponants?

At the very least it may be time to revise our stereotypes, bc as the base shrinks it is inevitable that quality players are going to have to populate lower leagues
No one wants a box of shit, even if it is for Christmas.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
April 24 2014 15:21 GMT
#192
On April 24 2014 05:29 Dunmer wrote:
Thats a question where very few people are in a position to answer. People have so much bias and only really can play one race very often.

Ask mYi balloon which race is hardest :D


he has said that terran is the hardest race ;p
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 15:23:47
April 24 2014 15:21 GMT
#193
On April 24 2014 23:45 Wombat_NI wrote:

I'd imagine for the more active player this isn't an issue, but for those with a lot of RL commitments it really tanks the fun out of laddering.



Spot on right there.

On April 24 2014 23:53 RampancyTW wrote:
So much of the complaining in this thread is placebo effect, delusion, or outright lies.

If you have been playing frequently enough to avoid MMR decay and got placed into a lower league to start the season, and are playing "worse" opponents, than before-- THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEAGUE. Your MMR determines who you play against, not your league. And your MMR is unaffected by the fact you got demoted to start the season.


EDIT: Oops, read that wrong. Disagree completely. How is it that I end the previous season top 8 plat, playing 50% of my games vs Diamond, win the placement match vs a plat terran, and get gold? Also, how can you explain how I continue to play diamond and masters league opponents. I'm sick of people hailing MMR as the all-knowing source, when in reality its broken.
TL+ Member
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
April 24 2014 15:27 GMT
#194
On April 25 2014 00:21 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 23:45 Wombat_NI wrote:

I'd imagine for the more active player this isn't an issue, but for those with a lot of RL commitments it really tanks the fun out of laddering.



Spot on right there.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 23:53 RampancyTW wrote:
So much of the complaining in this thread is placebo effect, delusion, or outright lies.

If you have been playing frequently enough to avoid MMR decay and got placed into a lower league to start the season, and are playing "worse" opponents, than before-- THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEAGUE. Your MMR determines who you play against, not your league. And your MMR is unaffected by the fact you got demoted to start the season.


EDIT: Oops, read that wrong. Disagree completely. How is it that I end the previous season top 8 plat, playing 50% of my games vs Diamond, win the placement match vs a plat terran, and get gold? Also, how can you explain how I continue to play diamond and masters league opponents. I'm sick of people hailing MMR as the all-knowing source, when in reality its broken.
Wait, what?

So you're still playing the same level of players that you were before? Sounds like your MMR is working exactly as intended. The leagues may be a little wonky, but that won't affect the quality of player you play against.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
April 24 2014 15:36 GMT
#195
On April 24 2014 23:53 RampancyTW wrote:
So much of the complaining in this thread is placebo effect, delusion, or outright lies.

If you have been playing frequently enough to avoid MMR decay and got placed into a lower league to start the season, and are playing "worse" opponents, than before-- THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEAGUE. Your MMR determines who you play against, not your league. And your MMR is unaffected by the fact you got demoted to start the season.

On April 25 2014 00:21 Ctone23 wrote:
EDIT: Oops, read that wrong. Disagree completely. How is it that I end the previous season top 8 plat, playing 50% of my games vs Diamond, win the placement match vs a plat terran, and get gold? Also, how can you explain how I continue to play diamond and masters league opponents. I'm sick of people hailing MMR as the all-knowing source, when in reality its broken.

Actually after HotS launch the league has mattered. The matchmaking is still MMR based, but it seems to prefer opponents from your own league. E.g. if there are two available opponents in close MMR range - one from lower league and one from your league, the matchmaker generally picks the one from your league.

When you drop into lower league MMR range during the season, you are still most of the time facing others from your league, whose MMR has also dropped either naturally via losing or via MMR decay. But in the start of the new season you are placed into the lower league based on your MMR and most of your opponents will be from that league. And population in the lower league is now a mix of those whose MMR dropped there during the previous season and those who already were there. Those who dropped into the lower league are likely generally more skilled than the players who already were there.
-stOpSKY-
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada498 Posts
April 24 2014 15:38 GMT
#196
I don't wanna be that guy but.... why does it matter? You should be playing to have fun and find challenging opponents. If you are being challenged in whatever league you're in I don't see why it should matter.

Example: OP was masters but is in diamond now. If OP still faces challenging diamond/masters opponents I don't see why it matters if hes in diamond. They should just have an invisible MMR with no leagues so people stop talking about them IMO.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17894 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 15:40:47
April 24 2014 15:40 GMT
#197
i take 1 month breaks from playing.
then i go on a long run of playing games.
after 10 or 15 games i'm back to a 50/50 winning percentage.

all this nitpicking/whining is good for a laugh.
i've played many RTS games over the last 10+ years and each game had its own matchmaker.

relative to the other match making systems i've played within , SC2's system is excellent.
i'm in Diamond, but i move from Gold to Diamond depending on the race i use and how often i play.

the lowest Bronze players and the top GM players might not like the match making system, but this occurs with all ladders for all RTS games... and probably all games in general.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
April 24 2014 15:46 GMT
#198
On April 25 2014 00:36 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 23:53 RampancyTW wrote:
So much of the complaining in this thread is placebo effect, delusion, or outright lies.

If you have been playing frequently enough to avoid MMR decay and got placed into a lower league to start the season, and are playing "worse" opponents, than before-- THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEAGUE. Your MMR determines who you play against, not your league. And your MMR is unaffected by the fact you got demoted to start the season.

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 00:21 Ctone23 wrote:
EDIT: Oops, read that wrong. Disagree completely. How is it that I end the previous season top 8 plat, playing 50% of my games vs Diamond, win the placement match vs a plat terran, and get gold? Also, how can you explain how I continue to play diamond and masters league opponents. I'm sick of people hailing MMR as the all-knowing source, when in reality its broken.

Actually after HotS launch the league has mattered. The matchmaking is still MMR based, but it seems to prefer opponents from your own league. E.g. if there are two available opponents in close MMR range - one from lower league and one from your league, the matchmaker generally picks the one from your league.

When you drop into lower league MMR range during the season, you are still most of the time facing others from your league, whose MMR has also dropped either naturally via losing or via MMR decay. But in the start of the new season you are placed into the lower league based on your MMR and most of your opponents will be from that league. And population in the lower league is now a mix of those whose MMR dropped there during the previous season and those who already were there. Those who dropped into the lower league are likely generally more skilled than the players who already were there.


I don't buy that, and that is just too complicated. I think the main issue is that the player pool is dropping and blizz wants to fill all of the leagues and allow for promotions, which is frustrating for someone working over 40 hours a week who can't play a lot.

As for your example of MMR, I don't think me playing vs diamond and masters players in the previous system indicates your scenario. I think they simply want to fill the leagues and probably pick players with fewer than X amount of games to be demoted. Who knows..
TL+ Member
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 15:48:03
April 24 2014 15:47 GMT
#199
On April 25 2014 00:38 -stOpSKY- wrote:
I don't wanna be that guy but.... why does it matter? You should be playing to have fun and find challenging opponents. If you are being challenged in whatever league you're in I don't see why it should matter.

Example: OP was masters but is in diamond now. If OP still faces challenging diamond/masters opponents I don't see why it matters if hes in diamond. They should just have an invisible MMR with no leagues so people stop talking about them IMO.

The main problem here is that matchmaking results are often quite bad. This is due that wildly different skilled players often share similar MMR. Even if the matchmaker is technically working fine, it thinks that players who have same MMR are equally skilled.

For example player A is at the bottom border of diamond league. He goes inactive for 4 weeks. Now his MMR decays into high gold range. Player B on the other hand is a solid high gold range player. But now the matchmaker considers both equally skilled and if they are matched, the player A wins most of the time even if he is bit rusty.
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
April 24 2014 15:49 GMT
#200
On April 25 2014 00:38 -stOpSKY- wrote:
I don't wanna be that guy but.... why does it matter? You should be playing to have fun and find challenging opponents. If you are being challenged in whatever league you're in I don't see why it should matter.

Example: OP was masters but is in diamond now. If OP still faces challenging diamond/masters opponents I don't see why it matters if hes in diamond. They should just have an invisible MMR with no leagues so people stop talking about them IMO.


People care about their league placement because it is a tangible badge by which they evaluate their skill level. It's the same reason that people care about their chess Elo.

What Blizzard should do is simply display The player's MMR, eliminate or radically change MMR decay, eliminate leagues, and eliminate seasons.

MMR decay really destroys rated team games. You might have 10 different 2x2 partners that you occasionally play with. Those teams can easily suffer repeat MMR decay penalites if you play a few games a month (and thus fall all the way to bronze at the start of the next season). It's just silly.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 11m
Replay Cast
11h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.