• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

Scelight 6.0: Patch 3.0 + LotV support - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
927 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 47 Next All
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 12:07:43
December 22 2013 12:06 GMT
#221
New banner no?

[image loading]
poboxy
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada48 Posts
December 22 2013 12:13 GMT
#222
On December 22 2013 20:15 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 19:39 poboxy wrote:
Where the heck are the toons?

Open a replay in the Replay analyzer, and below the player name there is a small wrench icon. Clicking on this opens the Player menu. Choose "Copy player toon..." or "Add to the favored player list".

Also there is a "Users" tab which lists all users of the replay (players, observers etc.). There is a Toon column which displays the toons of the users.


God, that killed me, thanks a lot
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
December 22 2013 13:15 GMT
#223
Does it cause issues if both Scelight and SC2gears are running at the same time? Scelight finally getting to the point where I'd like to start using it, but SC2gears still has a couple nice features I want to keep using.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 22 2013 14:41 GMT
#224
On December 22 2013 21:06 Existor wrote:
New banner no?

[image loading]

Cool, very nice. I will include that in the next release. Thanks.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 22 2013 14:42 GMT
#225
On December 22 2013 22:15 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Does it cause issues if both Scelight and SC2gears are running at the same time? Scelight finally getting to the point where I'd like to start using it, but SC2gears still has a couple nice features I want to keep using.

No, there are no issues if Scelight and Sc2gears are used together (I am using both too at the same time).
https://repmastered.icza.net
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 06:08:48
December 23 2013 06:06 GMT
#226
On December 22 2013 22:15 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
...but SC2gears still has a couple nice features I want to keep using.


What features specifically?

EDIT: Also just curious: the Build Orders tab shows the game time, but the Charts are still calculated in real-time (I think it's that way and not the other way around). Any chance those two will line up, preferably in game time?
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 23 2013 08:35 GMT
#227
On December 23 2013 15:06 wUndertUnge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 22:15 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
...but SC2gears still has a couple nice features I want to keep using.


What features specifically?

EDIT: Also just curious: the Build Orders tab shows the game time, but the Charts are still calculated in real-time (I think it's that way and not the other way around). Any chance those two will line up, preferably in game time?

To my intention and to my knowledge time and duration values displayed are consistent and are in the same "time space". I don't have time to check it right now but of course I will when I have a chance.

By default real-time values are displayed everywhere, but this can be changed back to game-time: Go to the Settings dialog, Replay processor page.
https://repmastered.icza.net
zokker13
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany77 Posts
December 23 2013 09:33 GMT
#228
On December 16 2013 15:29 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
What libraries do you want to see? And what are you referring to by "Sandboxie"?

Edit: A quick googleing shows what "Sandboxie" is.
I don't have any experience with Sandboxie, I don't know how it works. If many people are using it and it makes Scelight nonoperational, I might check it out and try to resolve issues. But for now I don't have plans to deal with it.


The Windows 7/8 Libraries you can add in the fileexplorer.
[image loading]

Sandboxie was just an example I threw to you: It isolates software from other software. The location for the new software is within a container. If you have SC2 installed using Sandboxie, the Document path (+ Replays) are different.
I've set up a Library linking directly to that changed path, allowing me to jump in it directly (usually, you have to click through 7 folder- layers).

desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 22:42:26
December 24 2013 22:40 GMT
#229
I can,t seem to figure out if there's still the option to do multi rep analysis ? Also i can't move the APM overlay to the 2nd screen which I use for my stream, seems like I will stick to sc2gears for now ^^ !
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
December 27 2013 06:35 GMT
#230
On December 23 2013 17:35 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 15:06 wUndertUnge wrote:
On December 22 2013 22:15 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
...but SC2gears still has a couple nice features I want to keep using.


What features specifically?

EDIT: Also just curious: the Build Orders tab shows the game time, but the Charts are still calculated in real-time (I think it's that way and not the other way around). Any chance those two will line up, preferably in game time?

To my intention and to my knowledge time and duration values displayed are consistent and are in the same "time space". I don't have time to check it right now but of course I will when I have a chance.

By default real-time values are displayed everywhere, but this can be changed back to game-time: Go to the Settings dialog, Replay processor page.


Hm, maybe I misread, because I just checked right now and it is all consistent. Thanks again. Will be sending you money soon!
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
AgamemnonSC2
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada254 Posts
December 28 2013 22:55 GMT
#231
I searched for this and could not find an answer, forgive me if this has been answered. I cannot right-click "watch replay", the only place I can find watch replay is in the folder list view!!!

However, I want to watch the replay first before organizing it into a folder! Help please!
Co-Founder of SC2 Mistakes
VolvicCH
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain21 Posts
December 30 2013 17:43 GMT
#232
I have looked through the thread and not found an answer: Whenever I finish a game, the main window does not show it (ie. the window where it says map name, players, date etc.). Is this intentional or will it be a feature added later? I, for one, quite like to look over the basics before I decide to open it in the replay analyzer or not.

Thanks in advance.
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - Douglas McArthur -
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#233
On December 25 2013 07:40 desRow wrote:
I can,t seem to figure out if there's still the option to do multi rep analysis ? Also i can't move the APM overlay to the 2nd screen which I use for my stream, seems like I will stick to sc2gears for now ^^ !

No multi-rep analysis as of yet. The overlay blocking is intentional to prevent accidentally moving it out of the main window. I will change it in the future to allow moving it outside of the main window so secondary screens can also be utilized.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 30 2013 20:35 GMT
#234
On December 29 2013 07:55 AgamemnonSC2 wrote:
I searched for this and could not find an answer, forgive me if this has been answered. I cannot right-click "watch replay", the only place I can find watch replay is in the folder list view!!!

However, I want to watch the replay first before organizing it into a folder! Help please!

You don't have to organize replays into special folders to be able to list them and perform actions on them.

Just add the current folder they are in as a new Replay folder, and you will be able to list them and operate on them. Or you can also add any of the parent folders of its current folder if you plan to make it recursive.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
December 30 2013 20:41 GMT
#235
On December 31 2013 02:43 VolvicCH wrote:
I have looked through the thread and not found an answer: Whenever I finish a game, the main window does not show it (ie. the window where it says map name, players, date etc.). Is this intentional or will it be a feature added later? I, for one, quite like to look over the basics before I decide to open it in the replay analyzer or not.

Thanks in advance.

The replay list table shows a "snapshot" of the Replay folder it was spawned from. This is intentional. You have to re-list the replays of the Replay folder if you know there were changes and you want to see an updated "snapshot".

Or you can use the Tools menu / Last Game Info Overlay which shows some interesting info about your last replay, and it also has an option to open it in the Replay Analyzer.
This Last Game Info Overlay is also displayed on top of SC2 so you can see it even without ALT+TAB-ing out from SC2 (if you're using Windowed or Fullscreen (Windowed) modes of SC2).
There is also an option in the Replay Folder Monitor settings page to automatically show this info overlay when a new replay is detected.
https://repmastered.icza.net
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
January 02 2014 02:13 GMT
#236
Why is there an error every time I try to top SCELight when Starcraft is already open? Is this happening for anyone else?
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
January 02 2014 07:55 GMT
#237
On January 02 2014 11:13 wUndertUnge wrote:
Why is there an error every time I try to top SCELight when Starcraft is already open? Is this happening for anyone else?

What error do you get? Can you be more specific? Maybe error logs?
https://repmastered.icza.net
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
January 04 2014 06:35 GMT
#238
On January 02 2014 16:55 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 11:13 wUndertUnge wrote:
Why is there an error every time I try to top SCELight when Starcraft is already open? Is this happening for anyone else?

What error do you get? Can you be more specific? Maybe error logs?


Of course I can't recreate the error now, but it had something to do with Java not being accessible. It only happened once Starcraft was already open.

How do I access the error logs?
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
SorrowShine
Profile Joined October 2011
698 Posts
January 04 2014 12:08 GMT
#239
Question: when i check the replay folders, there is an option "monitored".
For sc2 replay folder its checked and for Replay backup folder it is not.
What does monitor mean in this case? Should my Backup folder be monitored?

And 1 more question: how do i import all my older replays from sc2gears?
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
January 04 2014 14:56 GMT
#240
On January 04 2014 15:35 wUndertUnge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 16:55 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On January 02 2014 11:13 wUndertUnge wrote:
Why is there an error every time I try to top SCELight when Starcraft is already open? Is this happening for anyone else?

What error do you get? Can you be more specific? Maybe error logs?


Of course I can't recreate the error now, but it had something to do with Java not being accessible. It only happened once Starcraft was already open.

How do I access the error logs?

You can check logs in the Help menu => Logs.
By default the Logs page shows logs since the last start of Scelight, but on this page you can also display / navigate to older log files.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 127
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift3174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g5946
FrodaN2407
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe268
ToD207
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King36
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 48m
INu's Battles
13h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.