• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9949 users

E-sports: How can we improve as a Community? - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#41
On July 16 2013 03:58 dUTtrOACh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 03:49 ROOTAxeltoss wrote:
On July 16 2013 03:39 grs wrote:
On July 16 2013 03:35 ROOTAxeltoss wrote:
On July 16 2013 03:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 16 2013 03:12 grs wrote:
Is there a reason people who like Ice Hockey have to like Football? I don't think so. Why is there an urge to unite communities for different games? I like Starcraft, I like Dota and I like LoL. I find fighting games utterly stupid on the other hand. That does not mean I should go around and bash people that like fighting games, but it does also not mean I have to like fighting games, just because I like other games.


winner.

There is no problem about communities. The real issue is some of the toxicity within the games and their communities.
And the disproportion of interest from those at the top.

In my opinion, the gesture is nice, but misplaced.


I'm not certain how relevant this is. Perhaps it's more about once we get there we can bicker. Those examples you mentioned are already successful enough where it doesn't really matter that there might be animosity between them all. With how small esports is compared to those examples, I feel it's quite counter productive to show too much animosity towards other games.

I'm not saying hold hands and play all the games, I'm saying be open to the idea of other games existing and just have a generally more positive outlook on things. What are the things we can do to encourage positivity, rather than negativity?

Perhaps looking at it this way: NFL, NBA, MLB, Esports

Rather than: NFL, NBA, MLB, LoL, SC2, Dota 2

I guess that is basically where we differ. I see no value in the abstract construct "esports". I see games I like to play, like to watch and which I am up to pay money for watching. The idea of esports as an ideal is a mystery to me.


A part of this is just helping with exposure. Folks just getting into LoL (have you seen the numbers? a ridiculous amount) might be open to SC2 but just havn't heard of it or know about it or are simply too intimidated. Taking the steps to help educate these people could be huge for the growth of everyone.


Folks getting into LoL have paid nothing. They have nothing to lose. If they hate it, big deal. 0 dollars spent.

Starcraft 2 is completely different. It's different from other PC games, and its learning curve is extremely steep for those who play multi-player on the ladder. Add to that a $60 price-tag and suddenly, just getting into the game is an investment of more than just time.

We see people come in and out of League of Legends like the revolving door that it is. I don't want that for SC2. It's not a bandwagon and it's definitely not for everyone. It's better that way.

I find this theory confusing. They would still need to pay to play SC2. If the game is good and the community is filled with fun people, people would want to join to get in on the fun. Most of my really good friends to play LoL will also play SC2 with me as well.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#42
So are we looking to resolve the differences in communities or introduce people into other games?
That's two very different objectives.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
July 15 2013 19:08 GMT
#43
On July 16 2013 04:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
So are we looking to resolve the differences in communities or introduce people into other games?
That's two very different objectives.

Well how about we settle for not hating on casters when they cast another game? Or not freaking out when one game has a slightly larger stage due to any number of issues? There are any number of ways that the community could be less focused on making sure they are "better" other games.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
July 15 2013 19:09 GMT
#44
Some people can't accept that other people have differente tastes.

I played FPS for so long, i can't stand it nowadays but i don't have any pleasure in saying something bad about it.

Same with league, i played DOTA when it came out with Warcarft 3 but i never found it to be a good type of game for me. So i simply dont play, watch or follow it.

I simply don't care about it, does that give me the right to offend it's players? Not.. it doesn't !
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
July 15 2013 19:10 GMT
#45
On July 16 2013 04:08 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
So are we looking to resolve the differences in communities or introduce people into other games?
That's two very different objectives.

Well how about we settle for not hating on casters when they cast another game? Or not freaking out when one game has a slightly larger stage due to any number of issues? There are any number of ways that the community could be less focused on making sure they are "better" other games.

The counter argument did not start with people saying bashing on other games is right. You are turning the discussion into a completely different direction to discredit it. Please stick with what was actually said in replying.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2013 19:12 GMT
#46
On July 16 2013 04:08 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
So are we looking to resolve the differences in communities or introduce people into other games?
That's two very different objectives.

Well how about we settle for not hating on casters when they cast another game? Or not freaking out when one game has a slightly larger stage due to any number of issues? There are any number of ways that the community could be less focused on making sure they are "better" other games.


How do we proactively do that? There will always be a minority who hates on others for doing that, the casters gain a new audience regardless. Rather than minimize the amount of haters who are stubborn and unlikely to change, casters just need to ensure that they are welcomed in the new community.

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
July 15 2013 19:15 GMT
#47
My ideas would be:

Have end of season tournaments per league. Top 8,5,4,2,1, whatever the optimal number would all go into an open bracket and the winner would receive a prize, the extent of the prize based on their league. The more achievements players receive while playing would make them want to stick to the game because it feels like they're achieving something.

More to that, having an extra league above GM would provide a more spread out ladder and would have a lot more competiton at the top end of the ladder. Especially watching streams would be a lot more entertaining as the pro players would be almost playing other pros exclusivley which would result in more exciting and fun games AND a great practice enviroment for the pros.

I also feel that making divisions actually mean something would be a great thing. It might mess around with my first point, but the whole idea of that was just having an end of season tournament. If you have ranked divisions in leagues, it would promote more competition, and an extra sense of accomplishing something within the game.

Most of my ideas revolve around competitivness, I feel that's a great approach to a game like SC2 which is already primarly based around that idea. I feel like improving the Arcade and Team games for the more casual players would be amazing to attract players. Blizzard did such a great job with Warcraft III custom games, would love to see an equally as good system in SC2.
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
Ravensong170
Profile Joined June 2012
United States858 Posts
July 15 2013 19:17 GMT
#48
On July 16 2013 03:35 Drlemur wrote:
As a caster, Axeltoss, I think you can do a lot to help -- can you cast SC2 to help the Dota2/LoL players follow the game better?

Likewise, can the Dota2/LoL casters help me watch them? I have the same daunting feeling you mention that I have no idea what is going on when trying to watch the best playing those games. I have even played them, but following the pro game is like trying to jump from bronze to GM in understanding, it's just a different game.

As mainly an SC2 player, I might be biased but I think we're most fun to watch. But if there was a caster who helped me capture the excitement and understanding of the MOBA games, maybe I could watch those to.

At the same time, I think it is very hard to just drop in and watch SC2 if you don't know the game really well. Many of my bronze league level friends have trouble following the cast. I don't think there's any chance I could get a non-player to watch even the best casters from WCS and be able to keep up at all.

Or is the depth of game knowledge in each title just too different to make it accessible to non-experts or across titles? If so, it's going to be hard to build a really big esports community.



I do think the casters of the matches are extremely important to attracting new viewers. Personally, I played a lot of brood war ( I was never good) but I didn't know a pro league existed until I made friends with a korean many years later who watched the proleague/osl matches religiously. I would watch a lot of them with him, and I understood the basics of the game so I could follow what was going on (even though I didn't understand the Korean casters or know any of the players)

When I started to follow sc2, I had a 6 year old laptop at the time that couldn't play the game so I had no idea about the new units, strats, or anything. But I remember watching Doa, painuser and HD on various casts who would make brief explanations about why what a player is doing is good/bad/some reasoning and it made it much more enjoyable to watch.

I think many casters forget that not everyone they are talking to understand the game implicitly, and this I think goes double for LoL and Dota2. Sc2 on a whole I think has better casters than Dota/LoL because SC2 casters do a much better job at breaking things down for viewers and that's important for making people understand the game who may not have played it and it could arouse interest in a viewer to pick up the game.

As communities go, I think uniting the different fan bases is an improbable task simply because people have different interests. I follow Dota 2 and SC2 but I have zero desire to follow LoL or any fighting games.

Improving the way different communities treat and interact with each other over the internet (I doubt the extremely toxic comments happen very often at lan) is a worthwhile goal, and hopefully some of what you say does come to fruition. It will be tough but good luck
"what a terrible ass game, we should all kill ourselves." -EE-Sama
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 19:23:27
July 15 2013 19:20 GMT
#49
On July 16 2013 04:12 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:08 Plansix wrote:
On July 16 2013 04:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
So are we looking to resolve the differences in communities or introduce people into other games?
That's two very different objectives.

Well how about we settle for not hating on casters when they cast another game? Or not freaking out when one game has a slightly larger stage due to any number of issues? There are any number of ways that the community could be less focused on making sure they are "better" other games.


How do we proactively do that? There will always be a minority who hates on others for doing that, the casters gain a new audience regardless. Rather than minimize the amount of haters who are stubborn and unlikely to change, casters just need to ensure that they are welcomed in the new community.


Well, your right that we can't proactively do that, but the thread "Artosis and Tasteless to cast World of Tanks" is a great example of the community spending a lot of time discussing and hating on another game for no real reason. WoT is not for me, but there are people who love it and play it a lot. Why that thread stayed open for so long is beyond me, but I am sure someone from the World of Tank community was less than thrilled about it.

It is just an example, but I to believe Idra is correct that SC2 players and the community need to get off their high horse about the game and crapping on others.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
July 15 2013 19:20 GMT
#50
High tide raises all boats. Esports as a whole is better if LoL, SC2, Dota, etc get bigger. I like to compare Esports to the XGames. Maybe the BMX guys bash the skateboarders, but overall I doubt it. It's all part of the same culture. There's a symbiotic relationship there, whether people want to admit it or not.

All that said, we would do well to keep our own side of the street clean. While the SC2 scene can be very helpful (glhf and all that), it can also be amazingly bitter and cynical. It's also fairly immature. Part of this stems from the age range of the people who make up the player base, but if you want the population at large to take you seriously, the powers that be need to start acting a bit more pro than they do. This is obviously a statement towards the people with influence in the community (casters, commentators, progamers, teams, etc).

As an example, think of the XGames again. Compare their tournaments to ours. Obviously there's production value is higher as they're on TV, but compare the commentary. There's a lot less joking around, inside jokes, etc. They take it seriously, even if the culture is decidedly counter culture for the most part. Be a pro, act like it, and people will follow.
STX Fighting!
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
July 15 2013 19:25 GMT
#51
Perhaps looking at it this way: NFL, NBA, MLB, Esports

Rather than: NFL, NBA, MLB, LoL, SC2, Dota 2


I completely agree with this. E-Sports is just so small compared to those huge leagues right now. Some games that are regarded as top E-Sports right now might not even end up growing to become a huge league like NFL,NBA etc. Combining the different communities all under one might prove to be a great success and offer huge growth to players trying out different games. More people playing=More money for developers. More money= Opportunity to expand E-Sports.
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
July 15 2013 19:32 GMT
#52
While I agree that hatred between communities is useless, I don't get the "it's all ESPORTS" mantra either. I have absolutely nothing to do with LoL or Dota. I don't hate them, but I don't care for them anymore than I care for a random TV show I don't watch. Why should I care? If I like hockey, do I have to care about curling too because they're both played on ice? That's also why I find the term eSports annoying. I don't care about esports, I care about Starcraft.
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
July 15 2013 19:36 GMT
#53
On July 16 2013 04:32 blackone wrote:
While I agree that hatred between communities is useless, I don't get the "it's all ESPORTS" mantra either. I have absolutely nothing to do with LoL or Dota. I don't hate them, but I don't care for them anymore than I care for a random TV show I don't watch. Why should I care? If I like hockey, do I have to care about curling too because they're both played on ice? That's also why I find the term eSports annoying. I don't care about esports, I care about Starcraft.


Sponsors for one game will generally also sponsor other games. They see you as a target demographic, that being "esports lover", not "SC2 lover". When more sponsors get involved, Starcraft benefits directly. So while you don't need to care or watch other games, what happens with them is pretty important to the SC scene. See JinAir sponsoring Team 8 for a very recent example of this.
STX Fighting!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 15 2013 19:36 GMT
#54
I'm very conflicted on this.
I just don't think we can build an unified community between these games. We don't have the same culture at all.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
July 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#55
I was always shocked by the animosity that many players of Starcraft, League and Dota had towards each other. And don't even get me started on what these guys think of the fighting game, or fps communities. The thing is it is just so much easier to hate on something you don't understand, rather than reach out with an open mind and give it a chance. You don't even need to like the game, you can never play it again after a few matches if you want. All you need to do is look for the competitive depth, and the things that make that game appealing to others if not yourself. And who knows, you may find yourself losing a few hundred or even thousands of hours on a whole other game if you end up enjoying it (I'm looking at you league of legends -_-).

Also, those threads on reddit are great and the responses are affirming. Makes me want to go make one on the Dota 2 forum!
My wife for hire! - Zealot
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
July 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#56
My main objectives are:

- Don't discriminate based on game. We're all eSports.
- Encourage others to get into it, using my own time, energy and enthusiasm to teach them
- Spend. Money. Can't stress that enough. Don't whine about PPV, or buying tickets, or anything else. That'll come later. Just eat out like, one less time per month and support the fucking industry.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
July 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#57
On July 16 2013 04:36 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:32 blackone wrote:
While I agree that hatred between communities is useless, I don't get the "it's all ESPORTS" mantra either. I have absolutely nothing to do with LoL or Dota. I don't hate them, but I don't care for them anymore than I care for a random TV show I don't watch. Why should I care? If I like hockey, do I have to care about curling too because they're both played on ice? That's also why I find the term eSports annoying. I don't care about esports, I care about Starcraft.


Sponsors for one game will generally also sponsor other games. They see you as a target demographic, that being "esports lover", not "SC2 lover". When more sponsors get involved, Starcraft benefits directly. So while you don't need to care or watch other games, what happens with them is pretty important to the SC scene. See JinAir sponsoring Team 8 for a very recent example of this.

I don't want to be seen as a "target demographic". I am a person liking to play and watch certain computer games.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
July 15 2013 19:40 GMT
#58
On July 16 2013 04:32 blackone wrote:
While I agree that hatred between communities is useless, I don't get the "it's all ESPORTS" mantra either. I have absolutely nothing to do with LoL or Dota. I don't hate them, but I don't care for them anymore than I care for a random TV show I don't watch. Why should I care? If I like hockey, do I have to care about curling too because they're both played on ice? That's also why I find the term eSports annoying. I don't care about esports, I care about Starcraft.


Agreed, everytime I hear this "ESPORTS" shit I just wanna puke.
Jaedong & Faker
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
July 15 2013 19:45 GMT
#59
On July 16 2013 04:39 Crownlol wrote:
My main objectives are:

- Don't discriminate based on game. We're all eSports.
- Encourage others to get into it, using my own time, energy and enthusiasm to teach them
- Spend. Money. Can't stress that enough. Don't whine about PPV, or buying tickets, or anything else. That'll come later. Just eat out like, one less time per month and support the fucking industry.

"Support the industry"? Why should I support an industry? I can give you my account details if you want to support someone.
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
July 15 2013 19:46 GMT
#60
On July 16 2013 04:39 grs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:36 vesicular wrote:
On July 16 2013 04:32 blackone wrote:
While I agree that hatred between communities is useless, I don't get the "it's all ESPORTS" mantra either. I have absolutely nothing to do with LoL or Dota. I don't hate them, but I don't care for them anymore than I care for a random TV show I don't watch. Why should I care? If I like hockey, do I have to care about curling too because they're both played on ice? That's also why I find the term eSports annoying. I don't care about esports, I care about Starcraft.


Sponsors for one game will generally also sponsor other games. They see you as a target demographic, that being "esports lover", not "SC2 lover". When more sponsors get involved, Starcraft benefits directly. So while you don't need to care or watch other games, what happens with them is pretty important to the SC scene. See JinAir sponsoring Team 8 for a very recent example of this.

I don't want to be seen as a "target demographic". I am a person liking to play and watch certain computer games.


Then you have no interest in the scene succeeding financially. Truth is, you're a target demo whether you like it or not. It's not up to you.
STX Fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2349
Hyuk 285
Shinee 85
Hyun 71
Killer 60
ggaemo 56
Snow 55
Hm[arnc] 48
sorry 30
Bale 29
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 28
JYJ 14
Bonyth 11
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g8495
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream193
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1742
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 38m
INu's Battles
3h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
Replay Cast
14h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.