• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10562 users

Blizzard Buys IGN Pro League - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
356 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Branman
Profile Joined March 2013
United States203 Posts
April 09 2013 00:06 GMT
#241
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Apparently we'll find out once they make an official announcement.

Catz also said that Root is planning on starting a team house close to EG. So given this recent Blizzard announcement, it looks like this will likely happen.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 00:08:51
April 09 2013 00:08 GMT
#242
On April 09 2013 09:06 Branman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Apparently we'll find out once they make an official announcement.

Catz also said that Root is planning on starting a team house close to EG. So given this recent Blizzard announcement, it looks like this will likely happen.


Because one of the main reasons that BW viable in Korea is it was all done out of one city. Costs are way lower when everyone is in the same place.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
April 09 2013 00:09 GMT
#243
hm good for sc2 but sux for all the other games...
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
April 09 2013 00:12 GMT
#244
On April 09 2013 09:06 Branman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Apparently we'll find out once they make an official announcement.

Catz also said that Root is planning on starting a team house close to EG. So given this recent Blizzard announcement, it looks like this will likely happen.

The above guy is right, the same house size they had in Phoenix will cost them 3-4x as much in SF. Unless Blizz is going to go one level higher and create some kind of team e-sport center where theyll rent/provide entire facilities to multiple teams at once. some kind of SC2 e-sport hive.
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
April 09 2013 00:18 GMT
#245
On April 09 2013 09:05 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Do you even understand what is going on? They are working with Blizzard and competing in the WCS, which is going to be based in the Bay area. Blizzard hired an entire production crew that worked on Esports events. Blizzard only has one Esport.


Ok? Unless Blizzard is paying for all this then I'll still stand by the fact that I believe it's a terrible idea for EG to move to the Bay Area. And I think it's equally dumb to run a league out of San Francisco.
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
Branman
Profile Joined March 2013
United States203 Posts
April 09 2013 00:19 GMT
#246
On April 09 2013 09:12 Sub40APM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:06 Branman wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Apparently we'll find out once they make an official announcement.

Catz also said that Root is planning on starting a team house close to EG. So given this recent Blizzard announcement, it looks like this will likely happen.

The above guy is right, the same house size they had in Phoenix will cost them 3-4x as much in SF. Unless Blizz is going to go one level higher and create some kind of team e-sport center where theyll rent/provide entire facilities to multiple teams at once. some kind of SC2 e-sport hive.


I don't doubt that housing costs are higher, but I'm sure EG has a good reason that they are moving which they haven't announced. They were in Arizona because that's where Scoots lived.

Based on what was said last week on State of the Game, it made sense for a single city in California to emerge as the U.S.'s esports capital. That's where the game companies are, and it will have the best ping to the Korean servers.
Glenn313
Profile Joined August 2011
United States475 Posts
April 09 2013 00:20 GMT
#247
Wonderful. This is great.
Hey man
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
April 09 2013 00:23 GMT
#248
Glad IPL isn't totally gone. May it continue to compete with other tournaments and increase the standard for all tourneys!
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 09 2013 00:25 GMT
#249
On April 09 2013 09:18 Skullflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:05 Plansix wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Do you even understand what is going on? They are working with Blizzard and competing in the WCS, which is going to be based in the Bay area. Blizzard hired an entire production crew that worked on Esports events. Blizzard only has one Esport.


Ok? Unless Blizzard is paying for all this then I'll still stand by the fact that I believe it's a terrible idea for EG to move to the Bay Area. And I think it's equally dumb to run a league out of San Francisco.


From earlier:

On April 09 2013 07:20 Holdenintherye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 07:03 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 09 2013 05:33 Plansix wrote:
wait .. What about EG announcement of incontrol and his wife moving to bay area?


No announcement. They just moved to a house in the Bay area like normal people. The same area with Blizzard and NASL are. People are just putting things together because we are smart and stuff.


Oh there will be an announcement.



AnnaProsserRobinson ‏@AnnaProsser

I can say officially (if it hasn't been obvious enough) @EGiNcontroL & I have moved to the Bay Area! @EvilGeniuses will tell you why soon.


They moved their with purpose, not for any random reason.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
April 09 2013 00:26 GMT
#250
I can't wait to see what sort of content they are doing, 23 people is a lot. I'm very happy they all still have jobs in the industry!
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
April 09 2013 00:28 GMT
#251
On April 09 2013 09:18 Skullflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:05 Plansix wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:02 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:47 jmbthirteen wrote:
On April 09 2013 08:33 Skullflower wrote:
On April 09 2013 04:34 Branman wrote:
I guess this explains why EG is moving their team house to San Francisco.


Wow that seems like such a fucking stupid idea. Home prices in the Bay Area are so outrageous compared to Phoenix

when your entire management is located in the Bay Area, it makes complete sense.


I don't think it's worth paying that much more money just because of that. There has to be more to it for it to be even remotely worth it and if there is I still think it's really stupid. It's really simple to find a nice ~3,500 sq. ft home in Phoenix for less than $600k but that shit ain't happening in the Bay Area. And especially now seeing as housing prices in the Bay Area are starting to grow at an exponential pace.


Do you even understand what is going on? They are working with Blizzard and competing in the WCS, which is going to be based in the Bay area. Blizzard hired an entire production crew that worked on Esports events. Blizzard only has one Esport.


Ok? Unless Blizzard is paying for all this then I'll still stand by the fact that I believe it's a terrible idea for EG to move to the Bay Area. And I think it's equally dumb to run a league out of San Francisco.

and i'll stand by the fact that its incredibly dumb to judge their decision when you know next to nothing of the situation. esports in NA needs a central hub. and that place isn't gonna be some small, cheap area. its gonna be a big city like SF.

And there is a reason Blizzard isn't just moving the IPL crew to its HQ in SoCal.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Carlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 00:35:26
April 09 2013 00:29 GMT
#252
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.
"hurpa derp, I am logical".
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
April 09 2013 00:34 GMT
#253
I'm glad for this on some level, but does this means there most likely won't be a premiere tournament like IPL in the future.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
thirtyapm
Profile Joined January 2012
521 Posts
April 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#254
i really like this move, cant wait for the rest of 2013 to unfold
Radel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States115 Posts
April 09 2013 00:42 GMT
#255
I'm very, very happy for Kevin.
Manner should be mutual. Innovation - Jjakji - Grubby - HuK - JD - StarDust - Flash - Balloon
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 09 2013 00:49 GMT
#256
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
April 09 2013 00:53 GMT
#257
On April 09 2013 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.


I don't think they will be doing any content that isn't a blizzard game, maybe another activision game but highly unlikely league/shootmania.
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
April 09 2013 00:54 GMT
#258
Such great news. Glad Blizzard is finally getting its hands dirty.
Cababel
Profile Joined November 2012
United States31 Posts
April 09 2013 01:00 GMT
#259
Really excited to see how this turns out. Only thing I'm wondering about is what is going to happen to kibbles and robin? Are they also being hired by blizzard or are they being left out to dry?
He's not just a step ahead he's dubstep ahead, just look at all his bases
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
April 09 2013 01:02 GMT
#260
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.

Axslav is pretty great, had to add that.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.