• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6085 users

Blizzard Buys IGN Pro League - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
356 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Spacekyod
Profile Joined December 2010
United States818 Posts
April 09 2013 04:18 GMT
#281
Makes me happy to see how much Blizzard is doing to help grow this game into something even greater.
Riders of the Plastic Groove. "When all-in fails, all-in again!" Finally... Make way for the real DONG!
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
April 09 2013 04:20 GMT
#282
It is like the biggest news in Starcraft 2/esport history imo. Great!
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 04:25:57
April 09 2013 04:24 GMT
#283
On April 09 2013 10:52 Carlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:48 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".

Axslav does. He enunciates badly (He sounds like he is latin-American with a bad stereotyped "geek"-manner of speaking), has slurred speech and a lisp. Three really bad qualities when your profession is related to public speaking. I don't mean to personally attack him, but I really can't stand it.
As a analyst etc., I don't mind him at all -- As he does a great job in that regard.
It's just as a caster, there's literally 15 other people I'd rather watch.
Rotterdam isn't a native English speaker, and has somewhat of a bad accent, which might be bothersome to North-American watchers, as well as non-English speakers might find him difficult to understand, but as an individual he brings a lot more to the table than Axslav.
Edit: I realize that I'm shitting on Axslav quite badly, but hopefully it's done in a constructive way (?).. I don't hate the guy, I just don't want him to be potentially casting 5 days a week, because I would simply not watch that at all.


It was kind of funny to hear you tell us that you don't like Axslav's natural way of talking, and that someone with a different way of talking shouldn't do public speaking, then admit that many people might not like Rotti's natural way of talking, but you like Rotti "as an individual" so it's okay.

Just wanted it to be clear to everyone that this guy gave his subjective preference only rather than giving any objective criticism of Axslav's casting ability or reasons not to use him as a WCS caster.

/SC2 community caster debates
roachra
Profile Joined June 2012
14 Posts
April 09 2013 04:25 GMT
#284
gg wp
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
April 09 2013 04:33 GMT
#285
I KNEW IT! they kinda fooled me when they denied that they're buying IPL... didnt expect them to lie about it, but blizzard are keen as beans to get as involved with esports as they can and evolve it as much as possible so its a no brainer that they'd sink their teeth into this and see what they can do with it.

I hope they do a good job, and dont fuck it up, but since theyre hiring a whole bunch of the IPL guys im confident they'll do well, and i'll give them the benefit of the doubt
FlyingBanana
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia43 Posts
April 09 2013 04:34 GMT
#286
saved by the big guys .
Like A Boss
Radicalness
Profile Joined September 2011
United States271 Posts
April 09 2013 04:43 GMT
#287
Yay Kevin!
The Devil Terran - The Ambitious Terran - The Towel Terran - The Macro Master Terran - The Tyrant
Carlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 04:54:04
April 09 2013 04:50 GMT
#288
On April 09 2013 13:24 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:52 Carlin wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:48 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".

Axslav does. He enunciates badly (He sounds like he is latin-American with a bad stereotyped "geek"-manner of speaking), has slurred speech and a lisp. Three really bad qualities when your profession is related to public speaking. I don't mean to personally attack him, but I really can't stand it.
As a analyst etc., I don't mind him at all -- As he does a great job in that regard.
It's just as a caster, there's literally 15 other people I'd rather watch.
Rotterdam isn't a native English speaker, and has somewhat of a bad accent, which might be bothersome to North-American watchers, as well as non-English speakers might find him difficult to understand, but as an individual he brings a lot more to the table than Axslav.
Edit: I realize that I'm shitting on Axslav quite badly, but hopefully it's done in a constructive way (?).. I don't hate the guy, I just don't want him to be potentially casting 5 days a week, because I would simply not watch that at all.


It was kind of funny to hear you tell us that you don't like Axslav's natural way of talking, and that someone with a different way of talking shouldn't do public speaking, then admit that many people might not like Rotti's natural way of talking, but you like Rotti "as an individual" so it's okay.

Just wanted it to be clear to everyone that this guy gave his subjective preference only rather than giving any objective criticism of Axslav's casting ability or reasons not to use him as a WCS caster.

/SC2 community caster debates

You are belittling what I wrote.
The impression of Axslav that I have is maybe 70% self-preference (Subjective, biased and very opinionated thoughts...), and 30% of what I've seen others say, both on here, twitter, friends, reddit and chats.
When I said that I like Rotti more as an "individual", I meant as in his complete character and connection to the scene. He is way more popular, he is more relevant, is A LOT (!!!) more out-going and likeable, and is generally an easier person to connect to. Axslav is rather boring and unenthusiastic, over-the-top tryhard professional, and on top of that he has the speech thingy. He lacks any identity.
My bottom-line objective stance on Axslav is basically that he is a pick from the bottom of the barrel when you compare him to basically any other caster that can be deemed suitable for WCS. If you asked most people what they think about Axslav, they'd respond with "Who the fuck is Axslav?". I think I'm going wildly off-topic here now.
"hurpa derp, I am logical".
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
April 09 2013 04:57 GMT
#289
On April 09 2013 13:50 Carlin wrote:

My bottom-line objective stance on Axslav is basically that he is a pick from the bottom of the barrel when you compare him to basically any other caster that can be deemed suitable for WCS..



Yeahhhh...

Pretty sure all I need to do is quote that lol.

Seanly
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada73 Posts
April 09 2013 04:58 GMT
#290
this is fantastic! blizzard is really stepping their game up with the release of HOTS and I love it. IMO this is a huge move in the right direction
Uh oh, we're drunk again.
Seanly
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada73 Posts
April 09 2013 04:59 GMT
#291
also, thank god kevin knocke is getting his well deserved credit!
Uh oh, we're drunk again.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
April 09 2013 05:00 GMT
#292
Hope the entire IPL crew lands on its feet and that Blizzard gives you guys the budget and ability to do the things that made you great.

+ Show Spoiler +
Which is to say, I miss having a 24/7 stream I know will have content I want to watch, even if it's my 6th trip through Hyun's reign on Fight Club. Dammit, Kevin, get that stuff started back up. Though I guess it'll be "Blizzard Fight Club!"
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
DonKey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 05:14:51
April 09 2013 05:06 GMT
#293
Anyone know if Nick Allen still has a job? I really liked the guy. I know he did LoL content, but since RedBaron still went over to Blizzard I was hoping Nick got a job too.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Zidane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1692 Posts
April 09 2013 05:06 GMT
#294
IPL hire me onto the team!
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
April 09 2013 05:08 GMT
#295
well grats to them, and nice to see Blizzard putting the money in, those Moba scenes are good for us after all.
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
April 09 2013 05:09 GMT
#296
More than anything I am glad for people who don't lose their jobs.:D
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 05:20:15
April 09 2013 05:15 GMT
#297
On April 09 2013 10:12 Cababel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:53 Laryleprakon wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.


I don't think they will be doing any content that isn't a blizzard game, maybe another activision game but highly unlikely league/shootmania.

They will probably pick up COD but I doubt they will drop league because of how profitable it is. they could use the LOL stream to try and direct people to the SC stream and also LOL gets lots of viewers so if they make somthing worth watching, then it will make money. Just getting rid of the LOL stream causes blizzard to lose potential money and also possible viewers that they can re direct to SC. The only reason I can see to cut league would be if riot makes unreasonable demands for the rights to broadcast their game.


They won't do LoL because it's a competitor and they're not running tournaments anymore besides WCS. I think the headline blizzard buys IPL is largely semantics. I don't believe they bought "IPL" because since they won't be using any of the IPL branding, IPL was dead and worthless.

I would guess blizzard paid $0 for "IPL" but it looks sexy as a headline to say they bought IPL. What they did do is hire 23 jobless people and bought the IPL equipment they wanted to bring along. I could be totally wrong on that, but I don't see how the IPL brand would have any monetary value if they didn't plan on using any the branding which would make it worth something.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
April 09 2013 05:19 GMT
#298
I'm glad the IPL staff aren't unemployed. They really do a fantastic job.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
April 09 2013 05:26 GMT
#299
On April 09 2013 14:15 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:12 Cababel wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:53 Laryleprakon wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.


I don't think they will be doing any content that isn't a blizzard game, maybe another activision game but highly unlikely league/shootmania.

They will probably pick up COD but I doubt they will drop league because of how profitable it is. they could use the LOL stream to try and direct people to the SC stream and also LOL gets lots of viewers so if they make somthing worth watching, then it will make money. Just getting rid of the LOL stream causes blizzard to lose potential money and also possible viewers that they can re direct to SC. The only reason I can see to cut league would be if riot makes unreasonable demands for the rights to broadcast their game.


They won't do LoL because it's a competitor and they're not running tournaments anymore besides WCS. I think the headline blizzard buys IPL is largely semantics. I don't believe they bought "IPL" because since they won't be using any of the IPL branding, IPL was dead and worthless.

I would guess blizzard paid $0 for "IPL" but it looks sexy as a headline to say they bought IPL. What they did do is hire 23 jobless people and bought the IPL equipment they wanted to bring along. I could be totally wrong on that, but I don't see how the IPL brand would have any monetary value if they didn't plan on using any the branding which would make it worth something.


You missed the part where it said Blizzard picked up all of IPL's personnel and assets. IPL still has a lot of equipment and the IP (including past broadcasts) are still worth money. The name itself is still worth money, because of the trademarks, reputation, and intangibles. A straight hire wouldn't have brought all of the things they can pick up in a sale. Plus, yeah, they get to be Good Guy Blizzard saving some cat's pajamas from an uncaring IGN.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 05:41:51
April 09 2013 05:35 GMT
#300
On April 09 2013 14:26 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 14:15 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:12 Cababel wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:53 Laryleprakon wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.


I don't think they will be doing any content that isn't a blizzard game, maybe another activision game but highly unlikely league/shootmania.

They will probably pick up COD but I doubt they will drop league because of how profitable it is. they could use the LOL stream to try and direct people to the SC stream and also LOL gets lots of viewers so if they make somthing worth watching, then it will make money. Just getting rid of the LOL stream causes blizzard to lose potential money and also possible viewers that they can re direct to SC. The only reason I can see to cut league would be if riot makes unreasonable demands for the rights to broadcast their game.


They won't do LoL because it's a competitor and they're not running tournaments anymore besides WCS. I think the headline blizzard buys IPL is largely semantics. I don't believe they bought "IPL" because since they won't be using any of the IPL branding, IPL was dead and worthless.

I would guess blizzard paid $0 for "IPL" but it looks sexy as a headline to say they bought IPL. What they did do is hire 23 jobless people and bought the IPL equipment they wanted to bring along. I could be totally wrong on that, but I don't see how the IPL brand would have any monetary value if they didn't plan on using any the branding which would make it worth something.


You missed the part where it said Blizzard picked up all of IPL's personnel and assets. IPL still has a lot of equipment and the IP (including past broadcasts) are still worth money. The name itself is still worth money, because of the trademarks, reputation, and intangibles. A straight hire wouldn't have brought all of the things they can pick up in a sale. Plus, yeah, they get to be Good Guy Blizzard saving some cat's pajamas from an uncaring IGN.


I dunno. I just see them as buying all the equipment as just straight equipment sales, otherwise IGN would try to send those to auction or something to get money for it. Instead they just sold it to blizzard. What trademarks, reputation are they buying? The IPL name is dead. Blizzard won't be using the name IPL in anything they do. If they planned to use the IPL brand somehow, then yeah I could see it having value.

Basically, I just see it as 23 employees got laid off. 23 employees sent their resumes to blizzard. Blizzard hired 23 people. That's part 1. Part 2 is IGN had equipment to sell. IGN sold this equipment to blizzard. Therefore, I see blizzard spent money on parts 1 and 2. Why would they spend additional money on part 3, which would be the value of the IPL brandname itself if they don't plan on using any of that branding which gave it value? Seems like it would be a waste of money. Again, I'm no expert on this stuff though. Just thinking about it logically, so I could be totally wrong.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2541
Artosis 711
White-Ra 107
910 49
Dota 2
monkeys_forever661
NeuroSwarm206
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv291
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe161
Other Games
summit1g8269
shahzam624
JimRising 498
C9.Mang0301
ArmadaUGS90
RuFF_SC232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.