• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10539 users

Blizzard Buys IGN Pro League - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
356 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
April 09 2013 01:02 GMT
#261
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
April 09 2013 01:08 GMT
#262
This is amazing!

This really excites me, to see Blizzard taking initiative like this.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Cababel
Profile Joined November 2012
United States31 Posts
April 09 2013 01:12 GMT
#263
On April 09 2013 09:53 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
This will be interesting to see how Blizzard manages content from other companies, most notably League but Shoot mania as well.


I don't think they will be doing any content that isn't a blizzard game, maybe another activision game but highly unlikely league/shootmania.

They will probably pick up COD but I doubt they will drop league because of how profitable it is. they could use the LOL stream to try and direct people to the SC stream and also LOL gets lots of viewers so if they make somthing worth watching, then it will make money. Just getting rid of the LOL stream causes blizzard to lose potential money and also possible viewers that they can re direct to SC. The only reason I can see to cut league would be if riot makes unreasonable demands for the rights to broadcast their game.
He's not just a step ahead he's dubstep ahead, just look at all his bases
jj33
Profile Joined April 2011
802 Posts
April 09 2013 01:18 GMT
#264
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
April 09 2013 01:22 GMT
#265
Yay! Although IPL 6 being cancelled sucked
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 09 2013 01:48 GMT
#266
God damn yes I love IPTL
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
GaNgStaRR.ElV
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada535 Posts
April 09 2013 01:48 GMT
#267
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".
Mvrio
Profile Joined July 2011
689 Posts
April 09 2013 01:49 GMT
#268
damn they out bid me on ebay...
On October 03 2011 Jinsho wrote: Everyone is just a speck of fly dirt on the wall compared to Greg playing at his best :D
rkshox
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan536 Posts
April 09 2013 01:50 GMT
#269
I'm pretty sure a year ago most threads would be bashing Blizzard for not getting involved. well played blizzard, well played.
@ranleee /// "first we expand, then we defense it'
Carlin
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 01:58:45
April 09 2013 01:52 GMT
#270
On April 09 2013 10:48 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".

Axslav does. He enunciates badly (He sounds like he is latin-American with a bad stereotyped "geek"-manner of speaking), has slurred speech and a lisp. Three really bad qualities when your profession is related to public speaking. I don't mean to personally attack him, but I really can't stand it.
As a analyst etc., I don't mind him at all -- As he does a great job in that regard.
It's just as a caster, there's literally 15 other people I'd rather watch.
Rotterdam isn't a native English speaker, and has somewhat of a bad accent, which might be bothersome to North-American watchers, as well as non-English speakers might find him difficult to understand, but as an individual he brings a lot more to the table than Axslav.
Edit: I realize that I'm shitting on Axslav quite badly, but hopefully it's done in a constructive way (?).. I don't hate the guy, I just don't want him to be potentially casting 5 days a week, because I would simply not watch that at all.
"hurpa derp, I am logical".
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
April 09 2013 01:55 GMT
#271
Good move by blizzard!
日本語が上手ですね
Ben-
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom210 Posts
April 09 2013 01:57 GMT
#272
On April 09 2013 10:52 Carlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:48 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".

Axslav does. He enunciates badly, has slurred speech and a lisp. Three really bad qualities when your profession is related to public speaking. I don't mean to personally attack him, but I really can't stand it.
As a analyst etc., I don't mind him at all -- As he does a great job in that regard.
It's just as a caster, there's literally 15 other people I'd rather watch.
Rotterdam isn't a native English speaker, and has somewhat of a bad accent, which might be bothersome to North-American watchers, as well as non-English speakers might find him difficult to understand, but as an individual he brings a lot more to the table than Axslav.


i enjoy axlav as a caster he's one of my favourite
justsayinbro
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
307 Posts
April 09 2013 02:21 GMT
#273
man if blizzard hires in sf I am submitting my resume
LeeDawg
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1306 Posts
April 09 2013 02:22 GMT
#274
FINALLY blizzard doing something to support their game...
:-)
GuiBz
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada108 Posts
April 09 2013 02:33 GMT
#275
This is huge!
ZeeSC2
Profile Joined May 2011
United States134 Posts
April 09 2013 03:37 GMT
#276
Wow this is great! Esports is pushing into the future.
sdecker32
Profile Joined April 2011
United States38 Posts
April 09 2013 03:52 GMT
#277
On April 09 2013 10:52 Carlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 10:48 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:18 jj33 wrote:
On April 09 2013 10:02 GaNgStaRR.ElV wrote:
On April 09 2013 09:29 Carlin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 09 2013 04:37 scintilliaSD wrote:
While I'm excited to know that IPL won't be a dead organization, I am a bit disappointed because one of the biggest things I saw IPL doing for the eSports scene was their involvement in the fighting game community in particular. Getting Capcom's backing is difficult, and the fact that their venture failed and now has been picked up by a company that has no reason to work with the FGC means that it will be even more difficult for organizations in the future to prove to Capcom that it's worthy to work for them.

I was also a huge fan of how IPL treated the League of Legends scene, so I'll be sad to see that go as well.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but why are some people having such difficulties realizing FGC was never meant to be? I gave up 3 years ago after the last deal crash and burned, and I'm sorry, but I don't ever see it rising to stardom over the current dominant e-sports. Just let it die in silence.
Even Fifa is crushing fighting games these days..


I called it on Blizzard acquiring IPL though. Great move content-wise, Someone mentioned how weird it is that Blizzard chose MLG to partner with, which in turn leaves us with Axeltoss and Axslav. I have to agree on the weird fact that we're stuck with sub-par and unpopular casters that are not very hyped within Sc2 community, nor will they be intriguing for newcomers.
Both lack ANY appeal, individuality or personality. One has a very bad speech impediment that is veeery distracting (And will be mocked by most newcomers) and quite frankly unfitting for the profession of commentating, while Rotti and Bitter are stuck playing mock-social games on Sunday late nights..
Makes no sense.


Harsh but true. If you have speech issues you should be backstage support not the guy trying to portray the excitement of the game, no matter how smart you are about the game. Listening to people who slurr and butcher the English language have no place in top level of casting. YouTube videos ok but I hope blizzard realizes this and fills them in.


who has a speech impediment?


Can't name the caster but he is on most of the main casts, might not be a speech impediment in reality but more like "ESL who speaks as if he has an impediment".

Axslav does. He enunciates badly (He sounds like he is latin-American with a bad stereotyped "geek"-manner of speaking), has slurred speech and a lisp. Three really bad qualities when your profession is related to public speaking. I don't mean to personally attack him, but I really can't stand it.
As a analyst etc., I don't mind him at all -- As he does a great job in that regard.
It's just as a caster, there's literally 15 other people I'd rather watch.
Rotterdam isn't a native English speaker, and has somewhat of a bad accent, which might be bothersome to North-American watchers, as well as non-English speakers might find him difficult to understand, but as an individual he brings a lot more to the table than Axslav.
Edit: I realize that I'm shitting on Axslav quite badly, but hopefully it's done in a constructive way (?).. I don't hate the guy, I just don't want him to be potentially casting 5 days a week, because I would simply not watch that at all.


The speech thing bothered me for about 15 minutes and then I stopped thinking about it. Axslav is a very good commentator. As long as he is paired with someone who has a good radio voice he is fine. For example, I would love to hear him and Kevin Knocke.

Casters/player-casters like Axslav, Artosis, Incontrol, Apollo, and Tod give me the feeling of one layer deeper analysis than the slew of other "analytic" casters(this list is not exhaustive, and I also realize that there are plenty of good casters who spend their time doing a billion other good and productive things content-wise, and am not faulting them for their lack of pro-level knowledge).
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 09 2013 04:07 GMT
#278
This sounds pretty awesome, it is cool to see Blizzard getting involved in the scene a bit more than they already are. Can't wait to see what they have in the works.
1handsomE
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States199 Posts
April 09 2013 04:11 GMT
#279
we're not buying IPL

we bought IPL


MarineKing / Jaedong / DeMusliM / SeleCT / Maru hwaiting!
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
April 09 2013 04:11 GMT
#280
This depresses me :[ the loss of a new potential league for Fighting Games is gone.

Good for Blizzard I guess it was a smart business move to higher a team with a whole lot of experience already. Its just depressing to see so many games doors close because of 1 door opening.
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.