• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:04
CEST 23:04
KST 06:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8259 users

JonnyREcco Leaves Dignitas - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
328 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Any future posts about nationality or other off topic posts will receive a 2-day ban minimum. (0900 KST 9 March 2013)
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
March 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#241
On March 09 2013 04:18 Wombat_NI wrote:
16/17. He's probably done his GCSEs which are our equivalent of the American highschool diploma and is currently full time iirc


I'm older than him? damn...

GSCEs though.. lol.
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
March 08 2013 19:48 GMT
#242
He's Scottish. They dont do GCSE's.
Red and yellow are all I see
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 08 2013 19:49 GMT
#243
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The NFL doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
March 08 2013 19:49 GMT
#244
"lol ok" - sounds really REALLY pro around here

think this says it all with the way this 'industry' is going in regards contracts, without knowing too much about team management sounds like kids giving contracts to kids . . . but im old so . . im irrelevant.

as a brit ive only seen a few games of REcco but they did look pretty good but where has he been since . . i simply havent seen hiom in a game or even a cast by the few who regular cast games for that mytube thing.
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
March 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#245
On March 09 2013 04:31 c0sm0naut wrote:
I think mods need to start banning harder for people player bashing in threads like this. I have player bashed before, i will admit it, but there are some just straight up dumbass comments on the first page like "LOL what a patch zerg good riddance" etc. that should not be allowed at all. i think temp ban is not severe enough when people are coming into "player leaves x team" or "player joins x team" threads and just to call them patchzergs or what have you


You must be one of those with the mindset that if you read no evil, there is no evil. It's not as embarrassing for the players that get buffs that help them overcome stronger players via a patch as it is for the publisher of the game that put those changes in.
There's no S in KT. :P
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 08 2013 19:55 GMT
#246
On March 09 2013 04:52 Baarn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 04:31 c0sm0naut wrote:
I think mods need to start banning harder for people player bashing in threads like this. I have player bashed before, i will admit it, but there are some just straight up dumbass comments on the first page like "LOL what a patch zerg good riddance" etc. that should not be allowed at all. i think temp ban is not severe enough when people are coming into "player leaves x team" or "player joins x team" threads and just to call them patchzergs or what have you


You must be one of those with the mindset that if you read no evil, there is no evil. It's not as embarrassing for the players that get buffs that help them overcome stronger players via a patch as it is for the publisher of the game that put those changes in.


It doesn’t really have anything to do with the patch. It is more about clamping down on comments that are clearly malicious and provide no facts to back them up. That kind of stuff is just people being jerks and assuming other people will agree with them.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
March 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#247
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.
Red and yellow are all I see
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-08 20:07:07
March 08 2013 20:05 GMT
#248
On March 09 2013 04:55 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 04:52 Baarn wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:31 c0sm0naut wrote:
I think mods need to start banning harder for people player bashing in threads like this. I have player bashed before, i will admit it, but there are some just straight up dumbass comments on the first page like "LOL what a patch zerg good riddance" etc. that should not be allowed at all. i think temp ban is not severe enough when people are coming into "player leaves x team" or "player joins x team" threads and just to call them patchzergs or what have you


You must be one of those with the mindset that if you read no evil, there is no evil. It's not as embarrassing for the players that get buffs that help them overcome stronger players via a patch as it is for the publisher of the game that put those changes in.


It doesn’t really have anything to do with the patch. It is more about clamping down on comments that are clearly malicious and provide no facts to back them up. That kind of stuff is just people being jerks and assuming other people will agree with them.


Well I guess people have been jerks since August of last year calling the guy the thread is about a patchzerg. It's unfortunate he fell into this category. Should TL start banning everyone since this post and maybe before? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361897#9

Anyway I don't wish to discuss this any further. Hopefully things work for out for him and he can find another team.
There's no S in KT. :P
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
March 08 2013 20:07 GMT
#249
Hm, thought the Scots did GCSEs, I am aware their education is a bit different than the rest of the UK, but thought that was more regarding university. I have learned something today!

I'm with Plansix actually. Feel bad for being a dick about a guy who is pursuing his drea
.

I'm not against players being criticised but it's the tone and smugness of it that is annoying. The most vocal player bashers invariably are those with the least clue about the game. It's becoming like 'real' sports where obese armchair dwellers insult the abilities and dedication of athletes.

Starcraft is really fucking hard to play, if we want to keep a scene that isn't poisonous to sift through, then we should post better. I include myself in this.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
March 08 2013 20:12 GMT
#250
Scottish people can go to university aged 16 if they have done their highers with good results( equivalent of AS levels) otherwise they do advanced highers.. For this reason scottish degrees are 4 years instead of 3. If you have good a levels you can go straight to 2nd year at a Scottish uni as well.
Red and yellow are all I see
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 08 2013 20:16 GMT
#251
On March 09 2013 05:00 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.


The same applies in the US and most states will not let you drop out until you are over 16 years of age, but you do not get a diploma. I stand by may statement that teams should not be signed anyone who is underage/has dropped out of standard public education. Every players should have finished at least the high school(or what every that countries version of high school is called) before they are signed to a team. Players cannot be a progamer for life and not one should be dropping out of school to become one.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
SplashMorTaL
Profile Joined February 2011
United States9 Posts
March 08 2013 20:16 GMT
#252
Another patch zerg fades back into obscurity. I can't wait until the queen of the patch trannys Scarlett disappears too. Shouldn't take more then a few months after HOTS is released.

User was banned for this post.
"Good, Bad I'm The Guy With The Gun"
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
March 08 2013 20:23 GMT
#253
On March 09 2013 04:49 StatixEx wrote:
"lol ok" - sounds really REALLY pro around here

think this says it all with the way this 'industry' is going in regards contracts, without knowing too much about team management sounds like kids giving contracts to kids . . . but im old so . . im irrelevant.

as a brit ive only seen a few games of REcco but they did look pretty good but where has he been since . . i simply havent seen hiom in a game or even a cast by the few who regular cast games for that mytube thing.


I'm not 100% sure that's a true story. REcco got called out by at least 10 players on Twitter, and as people have been saying in this thread, is known to be super BM.

We should wait to see what Dignitas says.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Skiblet
Profile Joined August 2011
South Africa206 Posts
March 08 2013 20:24 GMT
#254
On March 09 2013 05:16 SplashMorTaL wrote:
Another patch zerg fades back into obscurity. I can't wait until the queen of the patch trannys Scarlett disappears too. Shouldn't take more then a few months after HOTS is released.


I hope mods permanently ban this clown for such a comment, good god thats disgusting! How sad we have such members in such an epic community.

Anyways, GL to jonnyrecco, think he has to change up his attitude a bit if he wants to be picked up by a popular team.
"Just fucking kill 'em" Day[9]
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
March 08 2013 20:25 GMT
#255
On March 09 2013 05:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:00 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.


The same applies in the US and most states will not let you drop out until you are over 16 years of age, but you do not get a diploma. I stand by may statement that teams should not be signed anyone who is underage/has dropped out of standard public education. Every players should have finished at least the high school(or what every that countries version of high school is called) before they are signed to a team. Players cannot be a progamer for life and not one should be dropping out of school to become one.


100% disagree with this.

Whether the players graduated or not is literally none of your, or anybodies business. Teams have the right to sign whoever they want, and what the players decide to do with their education is their choice only - and again, none of your business. It should remain this way and catering to your idea would likely be more harmful than good. Not everyone gets the chance to finish standard education, and some of those people might actually want to try their hands at esports, and now they can't because someone on TL forums feels that they should have a higher education first?

No thanks, bad idea.

We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Billinator
Profile Joined July 2012
United States86 Posts
March 08 2013 20:36 GMT
#256
Those mods having a field day on this thread lol

I thinkI've only seen one of johnny recos games before, so I don't actually know a lot about this guy.
MKP, Select, DeMusliM
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 08 2013 20:37 GMT
#257
On March 09 2013 05:25 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:16 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 05:00 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.


The same applies in the US and most states will not let you drop out until you are over 16 years of age, but you do not get a diploma. I stand by may statement that teams should not be signed anyone who is underage/has dropped out of standard public education. Every players should have finished at least the high school(or what every that countries version of high school is called) before they are signed to a team. Players cannot be a progamer for life and not one should be dropping out of school to become one.


100% disagree with this.

Whether the players graduated or not is literally none of your, or anybodies business. Teams have the right to sign whoever they want, and what the players decide to do with their education is their choice only - and again, none of your business. It should remain this way and catering to your idea would likely be more harmful than good. Not everyone gets the chance to finish standard education, and some of those people might actually want to try their hands at esports, and now they can't because someone on TL forums feels that they should have a higher education first?

No thanks, bad idea.



Its not the TL forums, is the rest of the competitive sports world. There is no professional sports team that you can join having dropped out of high school. The most successful sport in the US, the NFL, requires that all players complete at least 3 years of college. The NBA requires you to have finished high school and you cannot be drafted for one year after graduating.

Almost all professional sports embrace the idea that they should not be used as an excuse for kids to drop out of school and require them to finish at least their basic education.


I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
March 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#258
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
March 08 2013 20:56 GMT
#259
On March 09 2013 05:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:00 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.


The same applies in the US and most states will not let you drop out until you are over 16 years of age, but you do not get a diploma. I stand by may statement that teams should not be signed anyone who is underage/has dropped out of standard public education. Every players should have finished at least the high school(or what every that countries version of high school is called) before they are signed to a team. Players cannot be a progamer for life and not one should be dropping out of school to become one.


You didnt read my post. He didnt drop out. He finished. Its a different system. He has finished high school. In the uk there is a second tier of high school education which is non compulsory and only useful if you are moving onto university. He has the equivalent of graduated from high school.
Red and yellow are all I see
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 08 2013 21:07 GMT
#260
On March 09 2013 05:56 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:16 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 05:00 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:49 Plansix wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:32 Antylamon wrote:
On March 09 2013 04:11 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 03:56 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 08 2013 16:28 gabbegubbe wrote:
If my name was John Bain, I would sign him.


Why would I sign a foreigner with a reputation for BM and very few results when I can get a Korean that can live in my team-house for the same price or cheaper? He's also way too young, I couldn't even send him anywhere and I'd have to sign a contract with his Dad not him. That's what'll be going through the heads of some recruiters right now.


Yeah speaking of that, shouldn't he be in school or something? How old is he anyways.

He dropped out, if I recall correctly.


I am really not in support of any team signing anyone who has dropped out of high school. The nfl doesn’t sign anyone unless they complete 3 years of college and I think teams should always demand that people complete high school.


Its a different system here. He is not American. Scottish do standard grades then highers and advanced highers. Then you go to university. He has finished his schooling (ie at least standard grades) as you are not allowed to leave until you do and are at least 16.


The same applies in the US and most states will not let you drop out until you are over 16 years of age, but you do not get a diploma. I stand by may statement that teams should not be signed anyone who is underage/has dropped out of standard public education. Every players should have finished at least the high school(or what every that countries version of high school is called) before they are signed to a team. Players cannot be a progamer for life and not one should be dropping out of school to become one.


You didnt read my post. He didnt drop out. He finished. Its a different system. He has finished high school. In the uk there is a second tier of high school education which is non compulsory and only useful if you are moving onto university. He has the equivalent of graduated from high school.


Ah, your post was not 100% clear on the part that you would only go to the second tier of school if you were going to university. I assumed that not going to that higher level was the same as of dropping out. Not problems then, beyond being a minor, which is not huge.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 500
JuggernautJason26
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 89
Zeus 68
Trap 43
910 33
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
Counter-Strike
edward216
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS123
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4757
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g6029
shahzam444
byalli418
C9.Mang0180
KnowMe137
UpATreeSC89
Chillindude30
Trikslyr22
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 56m
Stellar Fest
15h 56m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.