• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

JonnyREcco Leaves Dignitas - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
328 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Any future posts about nationality or other off topic posts will receive a 2-day ban minimum. (0900 KST 9 March 2013)
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
March 08 2013 21:14 GMT
#261
Sorry to see JohnyRecco wasn't satisfied with his team =/ sounds like he didn't benefit too much from Dignitas. Hopefully he can find a team that fits his needs and give us some good games in HotS =)
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-08 21:31:04
March 08 2013 21:27 GMT
#262
Damn: Double posting
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
March 08 2013 21:30 GMT
#263
On March 08 2013 13:10 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 12:59 Wuster wrote:
On March 08 2013 12:41 soiii wrote:
Seems to be a bit much to ask for more than travel support with his below mediocre results lately. He also seemed to have problems adopting to hots so I am not very surprised by Dignitas not wanting to invest heavily in him. Sad for him tho.


I haven't followed him at all since TSL (I don't follow foreign events in general), so that would make sense if his shape is dropping.

But it really seems like Dignitas is not wanting to invest heavily in SC2 has just as much to do with it as anything.

So basically, if every a team doesn't keep every single player then it's clearly about the team dying or SC2 dying.

Wonderful logic.


Did you read the OP or my post?

The OP specifically mentions that Dignitas stated in an interview they weren't sure if they wanted to keep investing in SC2. They currently have 4 players on roster. If you remember, Tefel joining the team was 'big news' mainly because people were worried why they were just losing players; so Tefel broke the streak so to speak.

My logic seems reasonable given the facts.*

Also, no one said anything about SC2 or Dignitas dying, that's just you trying to find things to get upset about.

Edit: Op has since been updated to remove the interview reference and add a response from Dignitas about expanding during Hots.

But to say I'm skeptical that the interview was removed in the 10 minutes it took you to overreact to my post is an understatement to say the least.
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-08 21:39:42
March 08 2013 21:38 GMT
#264
GL to recco, such a awesome name i love Starship Troopers. Anyway i haven't really seen him perform since tsl or wcs Europe.
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
March 08 2013 21:56 GMT
#265
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.

He's from Scotland, and wanting to have the Scottish flag next to his name is BM o_O? I see the English flag everywhere as well (e.g. World Cup Football I think?), so that's also BM then? How can you be insulted if someone just wants his own flag (yeah I know Scotland is part of UK).
gasmeter
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom251 Posts
March 08 2013 22:05 GMT
#266
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.


This is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard (by the way, I'm Scottish).

Polt | MMA | MarineKing | Flash | Mvp | NesTea | INnoVation
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
March 08 2013 22:08 GMT
#267
On March 09 2013 07:05 gasmeter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.


This is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard (by the way, I'm Scottish).


And ironically, he selected 'England' as his country while you selected 'United Kingdom' xD
gasmeter
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom251 Posts
March 08 2013 22:57 GMT
#268
On March 09 2013 07:08 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 07:05 gasmeter wrote:
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.


This is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard (by the way, I'm Scottish).


And ironically, he selected 'England' as his country while you selected 'United Kingdom' xD


While I realise the irony, I just don't give a fuck.
Polt | MMA | MarineKing | Flash | Mvp | NesTea | INnoVation
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
March 08 2013 23:12 GMT
#269
On March 09 2013 07:57 gasmeter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 07:08 dani` wrote:
On March 09 2013 07:05 gasmeter wrote:
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.


This is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard (by the way, I'm Scottish).


And ironically, he selected 'England' as his country while you selected 'United Kingdom' xD


While I realise the irony, I just don't give a fuck.

Uhm it was obviously directed at him seeing how he demands a Scottish person to accept the flag of United Kingdom, while he himself just uses England whereas he then also should use United Kingdom, like you do. Them Scotts surely are aggressive lads aren't they
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
March 08 2013 23:21 GMT
#270
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
March 08 2013 23:58 GMT
#271
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
March 09 2013 00:03 GMT
#272
On March 09 2013 08:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".


STOP WINNING BY DOING SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE. It makes me upset ;_;
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
March 09 2013 00:04 GMT
#273
On March 09 2013 08:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".


TB there are plenty of forums where we're not mad.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
March 09 2013 00:35 GMT
#274
a rising tide lifts all boats, you can't go looking for the boat that got lifted the highest because even if you do all your measurements right and find it who gives a fuck
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
March 09 2013 00:58 GMT
#275
On March 09 2013 00:17 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 00:06 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On March 09 2013 00:04 Pwnzer wrote:
This entire thread is a shithole and everyone is contributing. More than half of it isn't even commenting on what the thread was intended to discuss, I'm actually surprised there isn't a mod note yet.

Good Luck JRecc in finding a new team. Hopefully we get a statement from Dignitas soon so we can actually get two sides to the story.


Is it not natural progression for people to speculate on why he wasn't renewed for another contract?


Of course, but that doesn’t mean everyone should be a jerk about it. I personally hate the term “patch-zerg” because its thrown around for almost every zerg in the scene at this point. Even BitbyBitPrime didn’t get this much hate in the era of GomTvT, and he was the scrub of scrubs. I don’t know much about JonnyR, but a lot of the stuff in this thread is totally unwarranted and just people jumping on the hate-wagon.

He wasn't the scrub of scrubs. The issue at hand is that this guy came up after the patch, he was not a large international scene player before the patch. Now, mind you, I do agree some zergs get undue hate. The issue with JRE here is that he has not produced any meaningful results post TSL and has yet to show prowess after the infestor's nerf. That said, even more important to this subject is the fact that JRE has become the poster child for being a "Patch-zerg," due to him not being huge in England beforehand, unlike other zergs that happened to come to a head during that period of time. No one had heard of this guy it seemed, unlike people like VortiX or Snute who had both been tearing up their individual scenes, JRE was someone who seemed to depend on infestor play to win and, before the infestor power surge, had not shown the same brilliant play like in TSL. That said, yes, most of this hate is completely undue.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Anggroth
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom345 Posts
March 09 2013 01:04 GMT
#276
On March 09 2013 06:56 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.

He's from Scotland, and wanting to have the Scottish flag next to his name is BM o_O? I see the English flag everywhere as well (e.g. World Cup Football I think?), so that's also BM then? How can you be insulted if someone just wants his own flag (yeah I know Scotland is part of UK).


While I don't disagree with your point, the World Cup isn't a good example as that is actually the English national team not a UK team.

Each component of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) have their own national teams.
No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed it is the freedom on which all others are based.
gasmeter
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom251 Posts
March 09 2013 01:08 GMT
#277
On March 09 2013 08:12 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 07:57 gasmeter wrote:
On March 09 2013 07:08 dani` wrote:
On March 09 2013 07:05 gasmeter wrote:
On March 09 2013 05:42 Mackus wrote:
People keep mentioning his BM and I recall during TSL he demanded the Scottish flag next to his name rather than the Union Jack which is an insult to all English people, an effective way to alienate your fanbase.


This is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard (by the way, I'm Scottish).


And ironically, he selected 'England' as his country while you selected 'United Kingdom' xD


While I realise the irony, I just don't give a fuck.

Uhm it was obviously directed at him seeing how he demands a Scottish person to accept the flag of United Kingdom, while he himself just uses England whereas he then also should use United Kingdom, like you do. Them Scotts surely are aggressive lads aren't they


At the end of the day, it's a flag. It's just quite misinformed and incorrect to say that not using the UK Flag "is an insult to all English people". I think some people need to think about what they're going to say before they say it.
Polt | MMA | MarineKing | Flash | Mvp | NesTea | INnoVation
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
March 09 2013 01:17 GMT
#278
On March 09 2013 08:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".

I don't see it as a dig at the players, but oftentimes growing frustration with the gamestate and they get some of the residual heat for it.

Do you actually read people actually demanding that players use sub-optimal strategies? I sure as hell don't for the most part, and I'm on here a lot. No, as a Protoss player I hated seeing immortal/sentry allins beating even ZvP specialists at least once nearly every series, or Puma crushing MC with 1/1/1s at an old IEM. I hated some of the monotonous games we had to watch for months on end.

If a style is terrible to watch as spectators, if anything it's worthwhile voicing opinions about it in a non-abusive, reasoned manner.

Would Heart of the Swarm be anything like it is in its current state if it wasn't for community feedback? Even if it's not a position you endorse, perhaps the enduring nature and resonance for many of the 'Lings of Liberty' thread is actually something that is worth paying attention to?

But yeah, let's not listen to the viewership and the playerbase, that's how you sustain a scene.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 09 2013 01:27 GMT
#279
On March 09 2013 10:17 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".

I don't see it as a dig at the players, but oftentimes growing frustration with the gamestate and they get some of the residual heat for it.

Do you actually read people actually demanding that players use sub-optimal strategies? I sure as hell don't for the most part, and I'm on here a lot. No, as a Protoss player I hated seeing immortal/sentry allins beating even ZvP specialists at least once nearly every series, or Puma crushing MC with 1/1/1s at an old IEM. I hated some of the monotonous games we had to watch for months on end.

If a style is terrible to watch as spectators, if anything it's worthwhile voicing opinions about it in a non-abusive, reasoned manner.

Would Heart of the Swarm be anything like it is in its current state if it wasn't for community feedback? Even if it's not a position you endorse, perhaps the enduring nature and resonance for many of the 'Lings of Liberty' thread is actually something that is worth paying attention to?

But yeah, let's not listen to the viewership and the playerbase, that's how you sustain a scene.


There is a huge difference between complaining how a mu is being played and then calling the player doing what he should be doing a patch zerg. No one is saying bl/corr/infestor was fun to watch what people are saying is it's a joke to insult him for doing what is best...
When I think of something else, something will go here
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
March 09 2013 02:08 GMT
#280
On March 09 2013 08:58 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:21 IPA wrote:
So many angry noobs in this thread. "Patch zerg"...jesus christ. Pull yourselves together.

GL JRecco. Sorry to hear you weren't treated as well as you thought you should be. Wish you success in the future.


I fucking love how it's somehow the players fault that Blizzard screwed the pooch on balance. OH NO, HE'S WINNING USING THE OPTIMAL STRATEGY, YOU'D BETTER STOP THAT THIS INSTANT OR WE'LL BE MAD ON FORUMS!.

There are times I want to take a big part of this community, grab it by the scruff of the neck, shove it in front of a mirror and yell "LOOK AT YOURSELVES, JUST LOOK!".


This similarly bothers me, but it's the same in a lot of sports. There was a period of time in basketball where lots of people hated the Spurs because they were "boring to watch" and Tim Duncan didn't show "enough emotion". In American Football this year you had players and coaches complaining the Patriots offense used "unfair clock management tricks" even though these tricks were perfectly legal.

Regardless of the sport/players, people will find some reason to whine, even if it isn't the team's fault for playing/acting in a way that gives them an advantage. Every team/player should do what it takes to win in the legal limits of the game. JR I think really bothered people because he was BM, used the most abusive strategies possible, and said strategies involved watching 50 minute games where 1 control group of 30 Broodlords and Infestors would follow 1 medivac around the map. Aside from the BM though, it's the game that allowed him to use this strategy that has the problem, not him.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 936
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 90
Zeus 71
Trap 45
910 37
zelot 28
Sexy 26
soO 22
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 19
NaDa 18
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
420jenkins197
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1543
Fnx 806
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS140
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1563
Other Games
summit1g3799
Grubby3485
Beastyqt732
B2W.Neo660
ceh9471
byalli422
KnowMe164
C9.Mang0150
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV268
WardiTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur382
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 2m
Stellar Fest
18h 2m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.