• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8889 users

[?] Spades hacking? - Page 293

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 298 Next
07:06 KST - method linked here has been disproved here

10:54 KST - Find a full timeline of pro comments (including Spades) in the topic here.

08:47 KST - Summary:
Accusations of maphacking have the potential to destroy a player's career if left unaddressed. Because of the potential consequences, we should be careful about accepting unproven accusations. The principle of 'innocent until proven guilty' should be applied here. That does not mean that there has been a conclusion about this case, however, which is why this thread remains tentatively open.

Please discuss with caution and use evidence to back up your claims.

(also a summary post by an unnamed pro on reddit here)
toiletCAT
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Qatar284 Posts
June 07 2012 11:33 GMT
#5841
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:03 Defacer wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Spades made it to the MLG finals or something? It technically wouldn't prove that he did or didn't hack, but suddenly everyone would jump off the bandwagon.

By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.
toiletCAT
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Qatar284 Posts
June 07 2012 11:35 GMT
#5842
On June 07 2012 20:31 ZenithM wrote:
I've spotted this toilet guy basically since its first post (something about peace on the earth). Since then he's been defending Spades no matter what. Very touching.
I gotta admit that for now nobody has found anything 100% hackish. Kinda weird considering all that's been investigated.


I'm not defending Spades, again, I'll repeat myself for you; I don't care about Spades, if he's a hacker, then fuck him, if not, I think it's only fair that we don't jump to conclusions, which has been my stance in this from the beginning. Please stop contradicting my initial statements.
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
June 07 2012 11:35 GMT
#5843
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
[quote]
By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?
branflakes14
Profile Joined July 2010
2082 Posts
June 07 2012 11:36 GMT
#5844
On June 07 2012 20:09 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:03 Defacer wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Spades made it to the MLG finals or something? It technically wouldn't prove that he did or didn't hack, but suddenly everyone would jump off the bandwagon.

By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.

That's not true. There's a huge pile of evidence suggesting he's hacking, it's just not 100% conclusive. But stuff like looking at a certain spot in the fog of war where your medivacs are heading, then commanding the medivacs to drop in that area exactly next to a Nexus which happens to be there (not normal 3rd base location) is extremely fishy (commands were issued before he got vision of it, ofc), and stuff like that happens all the time. It adds up you know.


No amount of smoke adds up to a fire.
Flyingcookie
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 11:40:00
June 07 2012 11:36 GMT
#5845
This Thread shows why the all relevant Data Serverside in League of Legends development was a good decision


btt:

On June 07 2012 20:22 toiletCAT wrote:And how is that relevant? It's not obvious that Spades is hacking, we've proved you wrong. When will you give up? Read the last 100 pages, we've literally debunked every single evidence you've presented. Every single piece of evidence. Your remaining arguments is "omg, toiletcat iz teh trollz!! he iz probably spades?!!!"



What? After reading almost all and watching the replay the possibility that he hacked is way higher than that he don't.
Of course there CAN'T BE 100% evidence but the sum of decicions in the games and statements make it really clear thats very, very likely!

Try to (b)eat the cookie!
toiletCAT
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Qatar284 Posts
June 07 2012 11:37 GMT
#5846
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
[quote]

See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?


I'm from Denmark, lol.

And why is it strange that I refuse to say that he's a hacker, when we don't have proof?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 07 2012 11:37 GMT
#5847
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:03 Defacer wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Spades made it to the MLG finals or something? It technically wouldn't prove that he did or didn't hack, but suddenly everyone would jump off the bandwagon.

By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!

If yout hink making 76 posts a day is alot youre mistaken. You can easily get carried away in a live report thread or anything with a very active discussion.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Norada
Profile Joined August 2010
China482 Posts
June 07 2012 11:38 GMT
#5848
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
[quote]

See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?



Are you serious? Why would they not sell it in Qatar, just because it's some non western country you believe they dont have a high standard of life? Ignorant people are the worst >:

also just saying this new man could just be someone who has lurked and had no reason to post till now.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 11:41:27
June 07 2012 11:38 GMT
#5849
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:03 Defacer wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Spades made it to the MLG finals or something? It technically wouldn't prove that he did or didn't hack, but suddenly everyone would jump off the bandwagon.

By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

Well, you know what, thank god for loving people like yourself, coming out of nowhere for no real reason other than to help misunderstood people. One question, since you so helping and caring why are you only helping Spades? Did you perhaps wake up, looked out in the world and then roll a dice to decide what great injustice you were gonna combat today, oh great one?
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
June 07 2012 11:39 GMT
#5850
On June 07 2012 20:36 Flyingcookie wrote:
This Thread shows why the all relevant Data Serverside in League of Legends development was a good decision


btt:

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:22 toiletCAT wrote:And how is that relevant? It's not obvious that Spades is hacking, we've proved you wrong. When will you give up? Read the last 100 pages, we've literally debunked every single evidence you've presented. Every single piece of evidence. Your remaining arguments is "omg, toiletcat iz teh trollz!! he iz probably spades?!!!"



What? After reading almost all and watching the replay the possibility that he hacked is way higher than that he don't.
Of course there CAN'T BE 100% evidence but the sum in the games and statements make it really clear thats very, very likely!


Exactly! The only thing that has been debunked is methods of proof. There has been no convincing Evidence that he didn't hack either and no good explanations for the strange decisions he makes in the game. If you watched the replays they immediately ring alarm bells. I'm not saying he's 100% hacking but absolutely this should be continued to be looked at. You're telling people to give up toilet when there's less evidence for your side. You're Completely hypocritical
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 11:43:03
June 07 2012 11:40 GMT
#5851
On June 07 2012 20:38 Norada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
[quote]

Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?



Are you serious? Why would they not sell it in Qatar, just because it's some non western country you believe they dont have a high standard of life? Ignorant people are the worst >:

also just saying this new man could just be someone who has lurked and had no reason to post till now.

Lol what? How many assumptions did you just make?

Edit: just to confirm, it was sarcastic/a joke towards the fact that his account looked fake. Nothing to do with living conditions in Qatar. Qatar is actually an extremely wealthy country....
flodeskum
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1267 Posts
June 07 2012 11:41 GMT
#5852
On June 07 2012 20:31 ZenithM wrote:
I've spotted this toilet guy basically since its first post (something about peace on the earth). Since then he's been defending Spades no matter what. Very touching.
I gotta admit that for now nobody has found anything 100% hackish. Kinda weird considering all that's been investigated.

It isn't strange. Maphacks can rarely be proven like that. People have attempted to find ways to be 100% sure but have failed so far.

As far as I am concerned the circumstantial evidence is more than enough.
IdrA: " my fans are kinda retarded"
Apollonius
Profile Joined December 2010
70 Posts
June 07 2012 11:41 GMT
#5853
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
[quote]

See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?


His actions are in no way strange. As someone on this page mentioned, no amount of smoke adds up to a fire. I detest maphackers, and they remove validity from a game that I love, but having a bunch of "suspicious actions" is not enough to burn one's entire way of life and occupational success. Regardless of who toiletCAT is, we can't just crucify another person. This isn't supposed to be a witchhunt, but a clear proof. The fact that even one pro was willing to protect Spades should force us to wait for a conclusive proof. Not saying he's innocent, but there's always a chance.

Think how unfair this would be for Spades if the 1-5% chance that he is not hacking turned out to be true. Think about how you'd feel if your job got defamed and you suddenly lost your ability to make money based on inconclusive evidence that a mob of (mainly) inferior players believe is "likely." Then consider talking about this with a clear head.
toiletCAT
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Qatar284 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 11:46:26
June 07 2012 11:41 GMT
#5854
On June 07 2012 20:38 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:03 Defacer wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if Spades made it to the MLG finals or something? It technically wouldn't prove that he did or didn't hack, but suddenly everyone would jump off the bandwagon.

By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

Well, you know what, thank god for loving people like yourself, coming out of nowhere for no real reason other than to help misunderstood people. One question, since you so helping and caring why are you only helping Spades? Did you perhaps wake up, looked out in the world and then trow a dice to decide what great injustice you were gonna combat today, oh great one?


Atleast I don't come out of fucking nowhere and blindly jump onto conclusions that could ruin a man's career.

And to answer your question; I have answered this question for about 40 times now. I'm not helping Spades, I'm just saying you should know better than to judge others without proof and especially when the evidence has been debunked a million times.

Oh, and just for the record, since you clearly refuse to actually read most of the thread anyway, I personally think that he's a hacker, but only because I think his play is fishy. Is there any way I could possibly know for sure? Nope. Do I think it's okay that because his play is "fishy", I can straight up call him a hacker in a community as tight as this? Nope.
MateShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 11:47:03
June 07 2012 11:45 GMT
#5855
On June 07 2012 20:41 Apollonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
[quote]

Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?


His actions are in no way strange. As someone on this page mentioned, no amount of smoke adds up to a fire. I detest maphackers, and they remove validity from a game that I love, but having a bunch of "suspicious actions" is not enough to burn one's entire way of life and occupational success. Regardless of who toiletCAT is, we can't just crucify another person. This isn't supposed to be a witchhunt, but a clear proof. The fact that even one pro was willing to protect Spades should force us to wait for a conclusive proof. Not saying he's innocent, but there's always a chance.

Think how unfair this would be for Spades if the 1-5% chance that he is not hacking turned out to be true. Think about how you'd feel if your job got defamed and you suddenly lost your ability to make money based on inconclusive evidence that a mob of (mainly) inferior players believe is "likely." Then consider talking about this with a clear head.

I agree with all of this for the record, I think you might have my posts and others mixed up a bit in the last few pages

Edit: didn't read properly, I agree with everything except the random hypocritical keyboard warrior that is toiletcat
Apollonius
Profile Joined December 2010
70 Posts
June 07 2012 11:46 GMT
#5856
On June 07 2012 20:39 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:36 Flyingcookie wrote:
This Thread shows why the all relevant Data Serverside in League of Legends development was a good decision


btt:

On June 07 2012 20:22 toiletCAT wrote:And how is that relevant? It's not obvious that Spades is hacking, we've proved you wrong. When will you give up? Read the last 100 pages, we've literally debunked every single evidence you've presented. Every single piece of evidence. Your remaining arguments is "omg, toiletcat iz teh trollz!! he iz probably spades?!!!"



What? After reading almost all and watching the replay the possibility that he hacked is way higher than that he don't.
Of course there CAN'T BE 100% evidence but the sum in the games and statements make it really clear thats very, very likely!


Exactly! The only thing that has been debunked is methods of proof. There has been no convincing Evidence that he didn't hack either and no good explanations for the strange decisions he makes in the game. If you watched the replays they immediately ring alarm bells. I'm not saying he's 100% hacking but absolutely this should be continued to be looked at. You're telling people to give up toilet when there's less evidence for your side. You're Completely hypocritical


It's not what side has less evidence that should win. Regardless of whether convincing evidence can be found that he is innocent, he will be innocent until proven guilty - I'm not saying we should drop the issue, but we're supposed to keep an open mind. It seems that people like you have already made up your mind, and are starting to use ad hominem attacks on other people (like toiletCAT and Spades) rather than addressing the issue at hand.

And btw, you're someone who'd probably like a due process of law if you'd committed murder. You'd probably not want people to say, "Well, he could have done it, lets put him on deathrow" - well, that's essentially what happened to Spades career in the last couple of days. Yeah. And people like you are the true hypocrites. We, as accusers, must have all the burden of proof.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 07 2012 11:46 GMT
#5857
On June 07 2012 20:35 toiletCAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:31 ZenithM wrote:
I've spotted this toilet guy basically since its first post (something about peace on the earth). Since then he's been defending Spades no matter what. Very touching.
I gotta admit that for now nobody has found anything 100% hackish. Kinda weird considering all that's been investigated.


I'm not defending Spades, again, I'll repeat myself for you; I don't care about Spades, if he's a hacker, then fuck him, if not, I think it's only fair that we don't jump to conclusions, which has been my stance in this from the beginning. Please stop contradicting my initial statements.

Did you find an explanation about the huge discrepancies in mechanics (especially regarding handling the fog of war) that Spades displays in his ladder games and during the showmatch with LucifroN.
If you want something stronger than that, Spades is probably innocent for all eternity and is free to map hack to his heart's content...
Do you think he would use something as obvious as a blink hack like a Protoss GM wannabe? He's not that dumb, of course he will have used something relatively well concealed.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
June 07 2012 11:47 GMT
#5858
On June 07 2012 20:41 toiletCAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:38 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:37 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:31 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:22 Integra wrote:
[quote]
By judging how terrible he played on his stream yesterday he won't make it far, if he even shows up for MLG that is, not to mention one of his real ID friends in SC2 were HRGZack LOL.+ Show Spoiler +
For those that doesn't know who this guy is, please go here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342704


See you in the MLG finals, then.


Hah, he has literally 0 chance of making it out of open bracket, hacker or not.

Actually, he has 0 chance of making it out even if he was allowed to hack.


It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

Well, you know what, thank god for loving people like yourself, coming out of nowhere for no real reason other than to help misunderstood people. One question, since you so helping and caring why are you only helping Spades? Did you perhaps wake up, looked out in the world and then trow a dice to decide what great injustice you were gonna combat today, oh great one?


Atleast I don't come out of fucking nowhere and blindly jump onto conclusions that could ruin a man's career.

And to answer your question; I have answered this question for about 40 times now. I'm not helping Spades, I'm just saying you should know better than to judge others without proof and especially when the evidence has been debunked a million times.

no you are not jumping to conclusions that could ruin a persons career, instead you are jumping to conclusions that could let a potential hacker to continue to hack and ruin other legit players chances to win tournaments and get invited to offline events... anyway.

My question in my last post, which you did not answer, was what exactly do you go after when you decide to help someone. Because it's not what you are stating, because lets face it ,you have only helped Spades, and there has been tons of people that been accused of hacking in the past which you did not help, and why only hacking why not other injustices? I also would like you to count the exact million times it has been debunked.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Neurosis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States893 Posts
June 07 2012 11:48 GMT
#5859
It's mind boggling that this is still going. The evidence from the replays is massive. He got caught cheating in the past. He already left his team. Once again, there is no way you could watch some of those replays and NOT come to the conclusion that he was maphacking. I'm sorry but he cheated, period.
Apollonius
Profile Joined December 2010
70 Posts
June 07 2012 11:48 GMT
#5860
On June 07 2012 20:45 MateShade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2012 20:41 Apollonius wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:35 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:33 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:31 MateShade wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:29 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:24 Integra wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:18 toiletCAT wrote:
On June 07 2012 20:07 zefreak wrote:
On June 07 2012 19:40 toiletCAT wrote:
[quote]

It's also completely irrelevant to the thread, because we've debunked all evidence that suggests he's hacking.


lol, believe what you want. You aren't a defender of justice and due process, just a troll/fan/Spades.

Lot's of supposed evidence was indeed debunked, mostly the attempted technical proofs. That's to be expected, as there isn't really a known way to prove hacking if the user isn't stupid enough to use blink hacks or similar things. There are still LOADS of suspicious behaviors.


Yeah, I'm a troll because I don't jump onto the "well, there's no evidence but we think he's hacking"-bandwagon.

we never said that you were a troll cause of that you don't agree, the reason is cause you seem to post in all Spades related threads 24 hours a day LOL. How the hell do you have time to make 76 posts a day? it's freaking insane, don't you get bored? I mean there are only so many variations you can type " not enough evidence". Do you get payed by the hour? If yes then I bet people here will pay you even more if you stopped! lol. Let's see if you can get your daily post count up to a 100!


I can post where ever I want, man. And trust me, I'm really, really tired of this, I mean really. The only people left in this are people like you who likes to accuse others of being trolls or Spades himself, which is ridiculous. I honestly can't take your "funny comments" seriously, because your only purpose is to spread the hate from one person onto another.

So yeah, who are you really? You're only allowed one account on tl


Had a TL account over a year ago, but I forgot it. My IP should confirm this, so I'm not really intimidated by all those "omg smurfz!! 77cry" comments.

I don't think anyone is trying to intimidate you. Your actions are just extremely strange. Do they even sell starcraft 2 in qatar?


His actions are in no way strange. As someone on this page mentioned, no amount of smoke adds up to a fire. I detest maphackers, and they remove validity from a game that I love, but having a bunch of "suspicious actions" is not enough to burn one's entire way of life and occupational success. Regardless of who toiletCAT is, we can't just crucify another person. This isn't supposed to be a witchhunt, but a clear proof. The fact that even one pro was willing to protect Spades should force us to wait for a conclusive proof. Not saying he's innocent, but there's always a chance.

Think how unfair this would be for Spades if the 1-5% chance that he is not hacking turned out to be true. Think about how you'd feel if your job got defamed and you suddenly lost your ability to make money based on inconclusive evidence that a mob of (mainly) inferior players believe is "likely." Then consider talking about this with a clear head.

I agree with all of this for the record, I think you might have my posts and others mixed up a bit in the last few pages


Weren't you the one accusing toiletCAT of being Spades and suggesting that inconclusive evidence is still enough?

And btw, IP check completely invalidates this. Just pm a mod, don't accuse someone of being Spades. I lurked this community for over 3 years before I made an account.
Prev 1 291 292 293 294 295 298 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 22m
Stellar Fest
22h 22m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.