• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9742 users

[June] SC2 General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
June 04 2012 18:28 GMT
#41
have the may tlpd winrates not been posted yet?
Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
TheFrankOne
Profile Joined December 2010
United States667 Posts
June 04 2012 18:38 GMT
#42
On June 04 2012 11:41 DrLOAC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 16:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On June 03 2012 12:46 Digitalis wrote:
A question I've always wondered is, how are the booths for tournaments? Are they all air conditioned? Do some tournaments have better booths than others? Does it get hot in there ? Does it ever smell in there?

The GSL booths never get too hot, their studio is kinda cold even in the summer.
MLG booths can be scorching hot as far as I remember, but I thiiiiiiiink they may also be the most soundproof? Not entirely sure.
I don't remember much from DH booths except that they were nice lol

On June 03 2012 12:52 TigerSushi183 wrote:
Hey im new into starcraft and wonder what is the best race to go for? i dont care about simplicity or not ive played many RTSs before ( such as C&C and sadly Halo wars >.<) any pointers?

Terran is the most aggressive and offensive multitask oriented race, and it also really lends itself to good use of terrain. Also probably has the most diverse styles of play with how different mech vs biomech vs bio plays out, and the relative viability of all three options in all three matchups (much less so mech in TvP). By far the most micro heavy race.

Zerg is the most passive race (though I think this gives slightly the wrong impression as they have a lot of aggressive options too, just that they benefit the most from being left to their own devices) and a race that will really benefit from a broad perspective I think (you will be very spread out, constantly increasing your creep and with bases all over the map you have to really be on your toes to keep them all defended). Probably the race that depends the most on having carefully mapped out openings, as you always wanna skirt the line of 'just enough' shit to not die, while being as greedy as possible. Least demanding microwise.

Protoss has a lot of bullshit they can pull, with viable timings at every stage of the game (kind of similar to terran). Early game you'll have a lot of micro potential and cute (bullshit) moves, or you can just sit back and go for a more economical play. Incredibly strong 2 base timings. Late midgame you will generally be playing a 'ball' game, moving your gigantic blob of combined arms around the map slaughtering shit and expanding behind it. Late game you have more map presence than any other race with the power of warp-ins turning a single pylon into a threat.


You know QQ'ing aside, bacuse that's what I'm going to do in a minute, as a forever bronze Terran my thoughts when seeing the supply structure for each race goes something as follows:

vs T:
A supply depot ooh lets kill it and supply block them.

vs Z:
Crap an Overlord saw my push. Well at least I can kill it and maybe supply block them.

vs P:
Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t a pylon! Why didn't I scout earlier! Maybe I can kill it before he warps in. Damn it!


Let's be fair here, bad pylon layout can cause killing one pylon to do far more damage than killing an overlord or a supply depot ever could, as long as its one of those special Artosis Pylons.

Also i like how terran and protoss have "viable timings" but only protoss' are "bullshit" I think cloaked banshees, BFH drops and strength of so many early game attacks from terran, makes both races feel like there is a lot of "bullshit" that can be pulled.

BeholdOblivion
Profile Joined May 2012
United States72 Posts
June 04 2012 19:29 GMT
#43


Let's be fair here, bad pylon layout can cause killing one pylon to do far more damage than killing an overlord or a supply depot ever could, as long as its one of those special Artosis Pylons.




True, but that's a fault of the player not the race. Every race has a set of rules you need to follow in order to "not die". Having artosis pylon's isn't a weakness in the race, it's the player messing up.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered.
fryedman
Profile Joined June 2012
United States10 Posts
June 04 2012 21:16 GMT
#44
I am trying to record some cast of starcraft 2, I know that you can get games under the feature tab, but they don't seem to be the same format. I am under the impression that they are sc1. If they are sc2 games how do i play them? If they are not where do i go to get sc2 games?
"It is better to have lost a game at starcraft 2, then to never have played at all"
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2012 21:32 GMT
#45
Try The Small VOD thread or gamereplays.org
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
fryedman
Profile Joined June 2012
United States10 Posts
June 04 2012 21:43 GMT
#46
On June 05 2012 06:32 Probe1 wrote:
Try The Small VOD thread or gamereplays.org

Thanks for the help, it seems that first link will help me get a base of people watching? I suppose I need to start casting some tournaments then.
"It is better to have lost a game at starcraft 2, then to never have played at all"
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2012 21:47 GMT
#47
Take EGIdra (Z) vs Grubby (P) - Tal'Darim Altar - DreamHack Summer 2011 - part 1 [HD 1080p #21] for example. A vod of two big names cast in french. If you could find the replay, maybe there is a niche of people that want to hear it in English.

I don't know much about the casting scene and I know there are already many casters. I would use the small VOD if you need help brainstorming for games to cast and I would use gamereplays or another replay hosting site to find the actual replay.

Or you could cast smaller tournaments on youtube. Many great games get less exposure because it was in the Korean Weekly or Playham or whatnot.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
fryedman
Profile Joined June 2012
United States10 Posts
June 04 2012 21:57 GMT
#48
On June 05 2012 06:47 Probe1 wrote:
Take EGIdra (Z) vs Grubby (P) - Tal'Darim Altar - DreamHack Summer 2011 - part 1 [HD 1080p #21] for example. A vod of two big names cast in french. If you could find the replay, maybe there is a niche of people that want to hear it in English.

I don't know much about the casting scene and I know there are already many casters. I would use the small VOD if you need help brainstorming for games to cast and I would use gamereplays or another replay hosting site to find the actual replay.

Or you could cast smaller tournaments on youtube. Many great games get less exposure because it was in the Korean Weekly or Playham or whatnot.

I am actually trying to become one of the streamers for playhem daily. if you did no know about them already they stream a lot here
"It is better to have lost a game at starcraft 2, then to never have played at all"
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2012 22:05 GMT
#49
I am aware. Good luck on your way to casting for/on Playhem.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Krakmonkey001
Profile Joined June 2012
5 Posts
June 04 2012 23:40 GMT
#50
On June 03 2012 12:52 TigerSushi183 wrote:
Hey im new into starcraft and wonder what is the best race to go for? i dont care about simplicity or not ive played many RTSs before ( such as C&C and sadly Halo wars >.<) any pointers?


I'm probably not as experienced as a lot of guys posting here, but what I've learned from SC BW and SC2 involving races is as such:

Terran: Mid to weak early game (depending on what you start up with, since everyone knows that zealots slaughter marines at low numbers, but marauders give you a slight leg-up now), a pretty strong mid-game (terrans have always been strong mid-game, since in bw it was tanks golis wraiths, but now in SC2 it's banshees vikings and tanks), and a mid to strong late game (thors and battlecruisers. the usual terran "it's big and takes forever to kill", however it should be noted that bcs got derped in the most interesting fashion). I have often found that terrans tend to win a lot since the campaign is mostly terran, and a lot of games are decided by the mid-game army fights, which terrans seem to excel at.

Zerg: Strong Early game (courtesy of ling rush and now roaches), a moderately weak mid-game (WHY BLIZZARD?? WHY DID YOU DERP HYDRALISKS SO!!!), but probably one of the nastiest late and end games out of the 3 (Brood-Lords+Corruptors+Ultralisks. Nuff said son). I also find that zerg are the worst when it comes to stationary defenses, and you will find a lot of people who are great at killing zerg since the majority of the heaviest fights in the campaign are against the zerg.

Protoss: I will say it right now, protoss were never my strong point exept in BW where you could mass goons and lots and win games. Pretty good early game (cannon rush, zealot push), a decent mid-game (not at the terran caliber, but stalkers and zealots are still a great combo, add on some colossi and immortals and you got a mean ground army there, PLUS they have void rays, which are addicting), and a pretty nasty late game (albeit toss have always been strong period, they aren't that horrid in sc2, since you have carriers, void rays, colossi, dts, high templar etc etc).

As bases go, the terrans have the most early game flexiblity since they can fly all around the map, and aren't restricted on structure placement like the protoss and zerg. And since they have siege tanks, they can turtle all day and give no craps whatsoever about being attacked from the ground, and they still have nasty AA ability with turrets, thors, and vikings. In addition, orbital commands make supplies no longer an issue, and mules give the terrans a crazy fast resource intake. Also the reactors and tech labs give you great variety on build-up. It's no longer follow a-b-c, you can now go a-a-b-a-c.

Zerg bases are... well... zerg bases. Creep now apprently is a requirement, since if you lose creep, the structures slowly start to die, and expanding creep requires creep tumours, even though overlords can now spew (yes, I mean SPEW) creep wherever they feel like it when you hit lair level. The zerg tech tree got tweaked a little, and their stationary defenses are terrible. And I mean TERRIBLE. However zerg have great army abilities, and with the new utility from queens larva spewing, they can build up very quickly. But again, due to garbage stationary defenses and the general thing of zerg units being kinda squishy, they tend to not do very well at very early game. Granted roaches gave them some survivability, but you're better off killing them early or trying to tech quickly. As resources go, the zerg are in the middle. Nothing fancy. You have drones.

The protoss are always fun because of the favorite line of ALL protoss players: You must construct additional Pylons. Protoss can build up fast, and since zealots are just strong as heck, you have good early and mid game. You fall off slightly late game but end game come back and win. Cuz you're the protoss. If you have good resource intake and can expo well and still fight, you're set. Add in the chronoboost from the nexus, and your early game isn't nearly as slow as it used to be. Plus you can cannon rush to A) Derp/piss off your opponents early on, and B) give you some early map control. Overall, the protoss haven't changed much. They took out dragoons and made DTs slower. If you played BW, you don't have to adjust much.

I know there are pros and other players who will laugh at what I just posted, but please, if you see any holes, by all means, tear them up and make them bigger, can always use a reality check.
Maldzar
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada33 Posts
June 05 2012 03:48 GMT
#51
Hey, I've been having troubles in PvZ where I can't abuse terrain using blink stalker, because I dont do damage and die to the roach counterattackil. For example, on Antiga I can blink up, snipe the roach warren, and blink back down. If he comes t kill my stalker I can blink back up into the main. On Ohana, I can't do this. I need another follow up from the FFE. I was thinking the double Stargate, getting some Voids to snipe the WR. I was needing a replay for this, and I cant find one. So if anyone has a GM level player doing this, please send it my way. Thanks.
EH?
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
June 05 2012 04:37 GMT
#52
On June 05 2012 03:38 TheFrankOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 11:41 DrLOAC wrote:
On June 03 2012 16:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On June 03 2012 12:46 Digitalis wrote:
A question I've always wondered is, how are the booths for tournaments? Are they all air conditioned? Do some tournaments have better booths than others? Does it get hot in there ? Does it ever smell in there?

The GSL booths never get too hot, their studio is kinda cold even in the summer.
MLG booths can be scorching hot as far as I remember, but I thiiiiiiiink they may also be the most soundproof? Not entirely sure.
I don't remember much from DH booths except that they were nice lol

On June 03 2012 12:52 TigerSushi183 wrote:
Hey im new into starcraft and wonder what is the best race to go for? i dont care about simplicity or not ive played many RTSs before ( such as C&C and sadly Halo wars >.<) any pointers?

Terran is the most aggressive and offensive multitask oriented race, and it also really lends itself to good use of terrain. Also probably has the most diverse styles of play with how different mech vs biomech vs bio plays out, and the relative viability of all three options in all three matchups (much less so mech in TvP). By far the most micro heavy race.

Zerg is the most passive race (though I think this gives slightly the wrong impression as they have a lot of aggressive options too, just that they benefit the most from being left to their own devices) and a race that will really benefit from a broad perspective I think (you will be very spread out, constantly increasing your creep and with bases all over the map you have to really be on your toes to keep them all defended). Probably the race that depends the most on having carefully mapped out openings, as you always wanna skirt the line of 'just enough' shit to not die, while being as greedy as possible. Least demanding microwise.

Protoss has a lot of bullshit they can pull, with viable timings at every stage of the game (kind of similar to terran). Early game you'll have a lot of micro potential and cute (bullshit) moves, or you can just sit back and go for a more economical play. Incredibly strong 2 base timings. Late midgame you will generally be playing a 'ball' game, moving your gigantic blob of combined arms around the map slaughtering shit and expanding behind it. Late game you have more map presence than any other race with the power of warp-ins turning a single pylon into a threat.


You know QQ'ing aside, bacuse that's what I'm going to do in a minute, as a forever bronze Terran my thoughts when seeing the supply structure for each race goes something as follows:

vs T:
A supply depot ooh lets kill it and supply block them.

vs Z:
Crap an Overlord saw my push. Well at least I can kill it and maybe supply block them.

vs P:
Sh!t Sh!t Sh!t a pylon! Why didn't I scout earlier! Maybe I can kill it before he warps in. Damn it!


Let's be fair here, bad pylon layout can cause killing one pylon to do far more damage than killing an overlord or a supply depot ever could, as long as its one of those special Artosis Pylons.

Also i like how terran and protoss have "viable timings" but only protoss' are "bullshit" I think cloaked banshees, BFH drops and strength of so many early game attacks from terran, makes both races feel like there is a lot of "bullshit" that can be pulled.


This,
along with scv pull is really, really hard to stop.
hi. big fan.
jokercreeper
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
June 05 2012 05:32 GMT
#53
can someone help me my guest pass? i use a guest pass for 7 hour from my friend then i bought 1 and it wont work Help
50bani
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Romania480 Posts
June 05 2012 09:58 GMT
#54
On June 05 2012 03:28 xrapture wrote:
have the may tlpd winrates not been posted yet?

No
I have asked a question about whether we might be able to see them on the site in the TLPD page, no relevant reply so far
I have PMd the account most obviously linked with SC2stats or w/e it is and no reply
I believe it is all about the shame... Terran died last month
I'm posting on twoplustwo because I have always been amazed at the level of talent that populates this site --- it's almost unparalleled on the Internet.
bOneSeven
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Romania685 Posts
June 05 2012 10:42 GMT
#55
Can we discuss zerg ? I'm not even playing sc2 anymore but does anyone has a WR of zergs since the last patch ? I would be very curious, because everytime I turn on GSTL, a zerg is apparently demolishing everyone else.
Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do
HeroMystic
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1217 Posts
June 05 2012 13:04 GMT
#56
On June 05 2012 19:42 bOneSeven wrote:
Can we discuss zerg ? I'm not even playing sc2 anymore but does anyone has a WR of zergs since the last patch ? I would be very curious, because everytime I turn on GSTL, a zerg is apparently demolishing everyone else.

And so it begins.

Better get the popcorn for this.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
June 05 2012 13:23 GMT
#57
On June 05 2012 22:04 HeroMystic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 19:42 bOneSeven wrote:
Can we discuss zerg ? I'm not even playing sc2 anymore but does anyone has a WR of zergs since the last patch ? I would be very curious, because everytime I turn on GSTL, a zerg is apparently demolishing everyone else.

And so it begins.

Better get the popcorn for this.

The great shitstorm of our time..


hi. big fan.
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
June 05 2012 13:29 GMT
#58
On June 05 2012 22:04 HeroMystic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 19:42 bOneSeven wrote:
Can we discuss zerg ? I'm not even playing sc2 anymore but does anyone has a WR of zergs since the last patch ? I would be very curious, because everytime I turn on GSTL, a zerg is apparently demolishing everyone else.

And so it begins.

Better get the popcorn for this.


eh, intelligent discussions can be had. Zerg has been performing been phenomenally in the GSTL and it happened shortly after the queen + ol changes.

Ret has said helions are bad after the queen patch and when a player like Idra even says Terran may need a buff / queen change may have been too much, it definitely raises eyebrows.
Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
HeroMystic
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1217 Posts
June 05 2012 13:52 GMT
#59
Well, they wrecked MLG and are wrecking GSTL so far, but we also have to keep in mind that at Red Bull Battlegrounds it was a TvP finals with MC winning. While obviously the Koreans are the best of the best, we should take into account of other tournaments as well.

I do agree Hellions are pretty "Meh" these days, but I think that's affordable. If Terran gets a buff, we also have to keep in mind of TvP as well. That's why I think the only straight-up buff they can get is to the Raven, more specfically HSM.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
June 05 2012 14:39 GMT
#60
Is there are simply programms, that creates overlay for SC2 with any image? Or tutorials, how to use Xplit or similar programms without streaming, but with overlaying image over game.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 36m
Patches Events
6h 36m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.