• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8335 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
blucher
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden10 Posts
June 01 2013 23:44 GMT
#281
Would it be possible to also somewhere in the graph plot when upgrades hit? Like, under the X-line or something to also compare the big fights with the upgrades?

Great work!
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 02 2013 07:22 GMT
#282
On June 02 2013 08:44 blucher wrote:
Would it be possible to also somewhere in the graph plot when upgrades hit? Like, under the X-line or something to also compare the big fights with the upgrades?

Great work!


Yeah, this would be awesome. I was thinking the same thing the other day.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 02 2013 17:19 GMT
#283
On June 02 2013 16:22 wUndertUnge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2013 08:44 blucher wrote:
Would it be possible to also somewhere in the graph plot when upgrades hit? Like, under the X-line or something to also compare the big fights with the upgrades?

Great work!


Yeah, this would be awesome. I was thinking the same thing the other day.


We'll definitely do that at some point. Currently focused on integrating economic benchmarks and something fun with TheStaircase
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Gumdrop
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States35 Posts
June 06 2013 06:30 GMT
#284
This has probably already been answered, in fact I'm almost certain of it, but Ihave to wonder about the accuracy of the ggtrackers SQ score. This is going to sound like useless stroking of my epeen, but I have had games in the past that I felt like my macro was hardcore nub level, but when I uploaded the replay to ggtracker I got masters or GM spending level, it just doesn't seem right at some times.

Oh well. Even if the stats are right, I guess their is more to this game then macro.
"Once more unto the breech dear friends, once more!"- Hamlet's King Henry
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 11 2013 02:54 GMT
#285
Hi, I have a request. Is there any way to fix the unit reader so that it differentiates between hellions and hellbats? Right now, they're both being shown as hellions. I was trying to find a game where the player went for a marauder hellion and it made it a bit difficult to find the correct replay.

Thanks.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 11 2013 20:13 GMT
#286
On June 11 2013 11:54 wUndertUnge wrote:
Hi, I have a request. Is there any way to fix the unit reader so that it differentiates between hellions and hellbats? Right now, they're both being shown as hellions. I was trying to find a game where the player went for a marauder hellion and it made it a bit difficult to find the correct replay.

Thanks.


Hi, thank you for the request, we'll fix it! They are indeed different units and should be shown as such.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 20:53:25
June 11 2013 20:33 GMT
#287
On June 12 2013 05:13 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 11:54 wUndertUnge wrote:
Hi, I have a request. Is there any way to fix the unit reader so that it differentiates between hellions and hellbats? Right now, they're both being shown as hellions. I was trying to find a game where the player went for a marauder hellion and it made it a bit difficult to find the correct replay.

Thanks.


Hi, thank you for the request, we'll fix it! They are indeed different units and should be shown as such.


Awesome! One more thing I noticed. I believe hallucinated phoenix are counted as a unit. In this replay - http://ggtracker.com/matches/3474666 - it shows up but I don't believe he even had stargates yet.

while I have your attention, I have a suggestion for a feature. Would it be possible to have a filter for particular units? So I'd only be looking for replays in which marauders and hellbats are built versus Zerg. Possible?
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-12 02:45:07
June 12 2013 02:44 GMT
#288
I have a suggestion!

You should display a rank beside the user's profile name. Whether it be division rank, world rank, or region rank (Using nios/sc2ranks, the the bnet site)

I think this looks like a good spot for it!

[image loading]

Or the other side.
Cereal
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
June 12 2013 14:23 GMT
#289
Oh man, I seriously need to be more constant. My spending skills goes form high GM to bronze from one game to another. Good to know, I never realized how much of inconstancy I could show.
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
June 12 2013 15:17 GMT
#290
On June 12 2013 23:23 SChlafmann wrote:
Oh man, I seriously need to be more constant. My spending skills goes form high GM to bronze from one game to another. Good to know, I never realized how much of inconstancy I could show.

Man, are you me? That is pretty much the same for me. I either am Masters or GM or a bronze/silver. Though sometimes it's when i do new builds and my econ gets rampant.
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
June 12 2013 15:27 GMT
#291
On June 13 2013 00:17 AwM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2013 23:23 SChlafmann wrote:
Oh man, I seriously need to be more constant. My spending skills goes form high GM to bronze from one game to another. Good to know, I never realized how much of inconstancy I could show.

Man, are you me? That is pretty much the same for me. I either am Masters or GM or a bronze/silver. Though sometimes it's when i do new builds and my econ gets rampant.


Well, during my 10 last games, I have all leagues depicted from bronze to GM. So it's not like it is GM or bronze, but could be any, and I don't really have any explanation so far.
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
June 12 2013 16:16 GMT
#292
On June 13 2013 00:27 SChlafmann wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 00:17 AwM wrote:
On June 12 2013 23:23 SChlafmann wrote:
Oh man, I seriously need to be more constant. My spending skills goes form high GM to bronze from one game to another. Good to know, I never realized how much of inconstancy I could show.

Man, are you me? That is pretty much the same for me. I either am Masters or GM or a bronze/silver. Though sometimes it's when i do new builds and my econ gets rampant.


Well, during my 10 last games, I have all leagues depicted from bronze to GM. So it's not like it is GM or bronze, but could be any, and I don't really have any explanation so far.

Ah, so weird. My saturation speed is almost always bronze though, which is weird because i thought i was pretty speedy for my first two bases My 3rd can be slow though....
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 12 2013 18:08 GMT
#293
@wUndertUnge - yes we'll fix the hallucinated unit problem, and at some point add a filter for units, good suggestions thank you!

@AwM the saturation speed shown in TheStaircase view is the lowest of your Saturation speeds for your first three bases.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
KingofGods
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1218 Posts
June 12 2013 21:13 GMT
#294
I've uploaded roughly 40ish games already and I don't actually know how to use the stats to help me improve. I'll just see the stats and be like, "oh, my apm was a little higher this game, that's cool".
DoSu
Profile Joined May 2011
Spain54 Posts
June 12 2013 21:20 GMT
#295
Well, sometimes I hate to use ggtracker and see my defeat where my spending skill is HIGH GM, while the opponents is Silver, at Master ( now dia, demoted) level but this just means i suck at decision making or micro.
Nothing
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 12 2013 21:47 GMT
#296
On June 13 2013 06:13 KingofGods wrote:
I've uploaded roughly 40ish games already and I don't actually know how to use the stats to help me improve. I'll just see the stats and be like, "oh, my apm was a little higher this game, that's cool".


You can see wherer your macro slips or the opponent's macro slips. It's helpful to see different engagements and what the minerals lost were. It can also help with timings, assuming your opponent or your own build is crisp.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
June 13 2013 14:47 GMT
#297
On June 13 2013 03:08 dsjoerg wrote:
@AwM the saturation speed shown in TheStaircase view is the lowest of your Saturation speeds for your first three bases.

AH! That makes so much more sense. Thank you :D
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 13 2013 14:57 GMT
#298
Hi, GGTracker here. Would anyone be interested in a live twitch GGTracker demo session where I can show how to use all the good stuff on the site?
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-13 16:59:41
June 13 2013 16:23 GMT
#299
On June 13 2013 23:57 dsjoerg wrote:
Hi, GGTracker here. Would anyone be interested in a live twitch GGTracker demo session where I can show how to use all the good stuff on the site?


Oooooh....that would be great. When would you be thinking about doing this and when? I'd like to get my clan in on this. If I can be of any assistance in help with organizing or getting the word out, please let me know.

Once all the deets for dates and how this is going to happen, this should definitely make its way to reddit. Also, Blizz should know, too, so it can maybe makes it's way onto b.net news.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
June 13 2013 16:45 GMT
#300
David: Yes!
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub272
Nina 161
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14586
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
NaDa 11
Dota 2
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4107
Liquid`Hasu679
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1998
summit1g1759
shahzam524
WinterStarcraft370
ToD291
C9.Mang0288
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1072
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 37m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.