• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7840 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
May 01 2013 11:21 GMT
#241
Is it possible to remove added account?
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 01 2013 13:16 GMT
#242
On May 01 2013 20:21 habeck wrote:
Is it possible to remove added account?


Sure, just email me dsjoerg at ggtracker dot com and I'll take care of it.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
May 03 2013 09:00 GMT
#243
On May 01 2013 03:13 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 02:59 FFW_Rude wrote:
Oh ok thank you. This is an old computer so ... Thank you. By any chance is it possible to detect the "season" that the game was played on ? Can i make this a request on the site or is it not possible to track this info ?


It would be doable simply by using the date the game was played, and comparing that to a list of the season dates. If you put it up on ggtracker.uservoice.com then other people can vote for the idea too.


Ok i'm gonna put up the idea

In the meantime i have the same issu with spendskill not display. This computer is sync by the way

http://ggtracker.com/players/711477
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 03 2013 14:23 GMT
#244
On May 03 2013 18:00 FFW_Rude wrote:

In the meantime i have the same issu with spendskill not display. This computer is sync by the way

http://ggtracker.com/players/711477



Spending Skill retrieval got stuck yesterday, I re-retrieved it for you and got some of the matches but not all of them, I wish I could explain why.

The GOOD NEWS: I'm working on a solution that will improve Spending Skill retrieval considerably, should be out in a week or so.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
May 03 2013 18:42 GMT
#245
On May 03 2013 23:23 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2013 18:00 FFW_Rude wrote:

In the meantime i have the same issu with spendskill not display. This computer is sync by the way

http://ggtracker.com/players/711477



Spending Skill retrieval got stuck yesterday, I re-retrieved it for you and got some of the matches but not all of them, I wish I could explain why.

The GOOD NEWS: I'm working on a solution that will improve Spending Skill retrieval considerably, should be out in a week or so.


That is good to know thank you
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DueleR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States207 Posts
May 06 2013 15:02 GMT
#246
Retrieval also stuck for me for some reason, uploaded 7 or 8 replays and only one displays spending skill:

http://ggtracker.com/players/1019201

Very cool site by the way, just discovered it!
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 06 2013 16:50 GMT
#247
On May 07 2013 00:02 DueleR wrote:
Retrieval also stuck for me for some reason, uploaded 7 or 8 replays and only one displays spending skill:

http://ggtracker.com/players/1019201

Very cool site by the way, just discovered it!



Hi! We need your character code to retrieve your spending skill, see http://ggtracker.com/faq#no_spending_skill
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 07 2013 22:16 GMT
#248
Hello, I'm excited to announce some fun new things we can do with the 2.0.8 replay file format:
  • instant Spending Skill, no waiting, no character code required
  • chart your banked minerals and gas (separately) throughout the course of every game
  • chart your mineral and gas income (separately) as well
  • battles are highlighted in the army chart. move your mouse over them to see how much each side lost
  • battles are highlighted on all the other charts too, so you can see how your performance holds up during battle
  • new Resources Lost chart showing the total losses incurred by both sides


This is just the beginning of what we can do with 2.0.8. Almost all the numerical stats you can see in the observer panels are available within the replay file, as well as the exact birth and death time of all units and buildings. It's wild! I feel like a kid in a candy store

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9669862/StarCraft_II_Patch_208_Replay_File_Enhancements-5_7_2013

Go upload some replays and try it out!
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Spaceboy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom220 Posts
May 07 2013 23:46 GMT
#249
That's awesome dsjoerg! Everything sounds amazing and congrats on the recognition from Blizzard! Very well deserved:D
I am terrible at this game!
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
May 08 2013 00:58 GMT
#250
Just saw this site from the recent Blizzard post about replay information, this site is pretty sweet! One thing I'm wondering, it seems like some of my games are already here because my opponent was using ggtracker. If I upload all my replays (subscribed and am using SC2gears to upload everything) will the games be duplicated on ggtracker? Or does it deduplicate games? I'm just uploading all the replays I have since I started using sc2gears though a lot of my replays seem to already be in here (oddly, I have 1200 in sc2gears and there were already about 700 when i registered - was there a bulk upload option before you had registration and required pro to upload many files?)
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 01:07:36
May 08 2013 01:06 GMT
#251
Site down for anyone else?

EDIT: Oh, I spoke too soon. It took an abnormally long time to load, though.
Cereal
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
May 08 2013 01:33 GMT
#252
I'm guessing the site got a lot of new traffic from the Blizzard blog post? Would bee fun to see the traffic reports.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
heartagram
Profile Joined May 2013
178 Posts
May 08 2013 02:16 GMT
#253
I'll still never understand the spending quotient thing. Apparently every game I've ever played I'm "GM" spending quotient.. funny cuz im diamond zerg / mid masters Terran.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#254
On May 08 2013 09:58 i.of.the.storm wrote:
If I upload all my replays (subscribed and am using SC2gears to upload everything) will the games be duplicated on ggtracker? Or does it deduplicate games?


It deduplicates games, not to worry.


I'm just uploading all the replays I have since I started using sc2gears though a lot of my replays seem to already be in here (oddly, I have 1200 in sc2gears and there were already about 700 when i registered - was there a bulk upload option before you had registration and required pro to upload many files?)


Long ago there were no replay upload limits at all. Oh and long ago we had a replay-sharing arrangement with drop.sc, so maybe they came from that?
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#255
On May 08 2013 11:16 heartagram wrote:
I'll still never understand the spending quotient thing. Apparently every game I've ever played I'm "GM" spending quotient.. funny cuz im diamond zerg / mid masters Terran.


If you link me your profile I'd like to have a look.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
May 08 2013 03:15 GMT
#256
Awesome site to use only checked it out a few weeks ago and now I use it consistently.
Moderatorlickypiddy
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 08 2013 03:17 GMT
#257
On May 08 2013 10:33 i.of.the.storm wrote:
I'm guessing the site got a lot of new traffic from the Blizzard blog post? Would bee fun to see the traffic reports.


[image loading]

card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
heartagram
Profile Joined May 2013
178 Posts
May 08 2013 04:31 GMT
#258
On May 08 2013 12:13 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 11:16 heartagram wrote:
I'll still never understand the spending quotient thing. Apparently every game I've ever played I'm "GM" spending quotient.. funny cuz im diamond zerg / mid masters Terran.


If you link me your profile I'd like to have a look.


http://ggtracker.com/players/13976
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 04:43:06
May 08 2013 04:41 GMT
#259
On May 08 2013 13:31 heartagram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 12:13 dsjoerg wrote:
On May 08 2013 11:16 heartagram wrote:
I'll still never understand the spending quotient thing. Apparently every game I've ever played I'm "GM" spending quotient.. funny cuz im diamond zerg / mid masters Terran.


If you link me your profile I'd like to have a look.


http://ggtracker.com/players/13976

same as this guy, every game I play I'm at high GM spending quotient yet I'm a mid-high masters player. I think that statistic needs a rework or something.

Here is my profile: http://ggtracker.com/players/21665

edit: added profile
nty
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
May 08 2013 05:00 GMT
#260
On May 08 2013 13:41 DanLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 13:31 heartagram wrote:
On May 08 2013 12:13 dsjoerg wrote:
On May 08 2013 11:16 heartagram wrote:
I'll still never understand the spending quotient thing. Apparently every game I've ever played I'm "GM" spending quotient.. funny cuz im diamond zerg / mid masters Terran.


If you link me your profile I'd like to have a look.


http://ggtracker.com/players/13976

same as this guy, every game I play I'm at high GM spending quotient yet I'm a mid-high masters player. I think that statistic needs a rework or something.

Here is my profile: http://ggtracker.com/players/21665

edit: added profile

I have an average of about 90-95 SQ and I'm diamond.

Though I rarely see opponents who are at Masters level spending skill, so it seems accurate at least for my league.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko350
RotterdaM 220
ByuN 134
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 87
Rex 72
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
canceldota42
Dendi14
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns45283
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM183
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV144
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur707
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 25m
The PondCast
22h 25m
INu's Battles
23h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.