• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10494 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 16:32:57
April 12 2013 16:31 GMT
#201
Hey Dsjoerg,

Do you have any idea how long it may take to get league statistics for the other metrics? (apm, macro mechanic, supply blocks etc)?

Thanks!
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 16:51:30
April 12 2013 16:50 GMT
#202
Umm, so that's me in the image, lol. Hi Of course I guess I lost to an all-in. I don't even play much is the funny thing.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 12 2013 18:55 GMT
#203
On April 13 2013 01:31 Ninjury_J wrote:
Hey Dsjoerg,

Do you have any idea how long it may take to get league statistics for the other metrics? (apm, macro mechanic, supply blocks etc)?

Thanks!


Hey! The bad news is it will probably be six weeks before I can work on that. The good news is that I'm working on secret hot new charts and when you see them you will wet your pants with excitement.

And hello Uhh Negative!
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
kidrobotx
Profile Joined March 2013
United States7 Posts
April 13 2013 19:57 GMT
#204
I'm using the auto-uploader and it's uploading replays that I don't purposely save, like unranked games or team games. I have it set to monitor the Multiplayer replay folder, not the Unsaved one. What's going on here and how can I fix it?
fuck the police
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 13 2013 20:46 GMT
#205
On April 14 2013 04:57 kidrobotx wrote:
I'm using the auto-uploader and it's uploading replays that I don't purposely save, like unranked games or team games. I have it set to monitor the Multiplayer replay folder, not the Unsaved one. What's going on here and how can I fix it?


What's happening is that GGTracker is designed to pull all the post-game Score Summary info for all your matches, and puts them all into your GGTracker match history. So even if you don't upload a particular game, the game's Score Summary info and charts will appear in your GGTracker profile.

Example: http://ggtracker.com/matches/2781820
You'll note there is no Download Replay button on this page, as we don't have the replay.

Two ways to deal with it right away:
  • Delete the match using the DELETE link on the match page under the map name (will appear only for you as you are GGTracker Pro and it's your match)
  • Ignore the match by using filter buttons for 1v1 and LADDER. Example: http://ggtracker.com/players/1024263#?page=1&game_type=1v1&category=Ladder (Currently LADDER includes unranked ladder)


I'm working in a redesign that will eliminate this issue, should be out in 4-6 weeks.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
April 15 2013 17:39 GMT
#206
So, I've suddenly lost any ability to see spending scores from games over the past week. Any idea why that might be?
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
April 15 2013 17:49 GMT
#207
The only reason i don't like your service is that you don't allow uploading from sc2gears. I can understand making an auto uploader as premium service but not allowing right click uploading is just seem obnoxious to me.
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 15 2013 18:06 GMT
#208
On April 16 2013 02:39 Zennith wrote:
So, I've suddenly lost any ability to see spending scores from games over the past week. Any idea why that might be?


Hi Zennith, the problem is that we have the wrong character code for you. Maybe you did a namechange and your character code changed as well? Anyway, once you've fixed the character code, upload any replay you've played in and we'll retrieve your Spending Skill data.

@aelfric, it's not easy to draw the line between what should be free stuff and what should be paid. My basic thought has been to permit free users to do enough things so that they can figure out if they like GGTracker or not, and then everything else is reserved for paid users. If we can get enough paid users then we can pay for a full-time developer to add all the great features people have been asking for.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
April 15 2013 18:29 GMT
#209
On April 16 2013 03:06 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2013 02:39 Zennith wrote:
So, I've suddenly lost any ability to see spending scores from games over the past week. Any idea why that might be?


Hi Zennith, the problem is that we have the wrong character code for you. Maybe you did a namechange and your character code changed as well? Anyway, once you've fixed the character code, upload any replay you've played in and we'll retrieve your Spending Skill data.

@aelfric, it's not easy to draw the line between what should be free stuff and what should be paid. My basic thought has been to permit free users to do enough things so that they can figure out if they like GGTracker or not, and then everything else is reserved for paid users. If we can get enough paid users then we can pay for a full-time developer to add all the great features people have been asking for.

Just advertise a little bit. People who uses your website would understand and ask them nicely to close their adblocks for your website. It works for most honest websites. It definitely works for me.
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
April 15 2013 18:41 GMT
#210
On April 16 2013 03:29 Aelfric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2013 03:06 dsjoerg wrote:
On April 16 2013 02:39 Zennith wrote:
So, I've suddenly lost any ability to see spending scores from games over the past week. Any idea why that might be?


Hi Zennith, the problem is that we have the wrong character code for you. Maybe you did a namechange and your character code changed as well? Anyway, once you've fixed the character code, upload any replay you've played in and we'll retrieve your Spending Skill data.

@aelfric, it's not easy to draw the line between what should be free stuff and what should be paid. My basic thought has been to permit free users to do enough things so that they can figure out if they like GGTracker or not, and then everything else is reserved for paid users. If we can get enough paid users then we can pay for a full-time developer to add all the great features people have been asking for.

Just advertise a little bit. People who uses your website would understand and ask them nicely to close their adblocks for your website. It works for most honest websites. It definitely works for me.

Turn of adblock...

Yes If I get "Go Pro"

In the end, GGtracker would benefit anyways..
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
Aelfric
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Turkey1496 Posts
April 16 2013 10:25 GMT
#211
On April 16 2013 03:41 Lobbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2013 03:29 Aelfric wrote:
On April 16 2013 03:06 dsjoerg wrote:
On April 16 2013 02:39 Zennith wrote:
So, I've suddenly lost any ability to see spending scores from games over the past week. Any idea why that might be?


Hi Zennith, the problem is that we have the wrong character code for you. Maybe you did a namechange and your character code changed as well? Anyway, once you've fixed the character code, upload any replay you've played in and we'll retrieve your Spending Skill data.

@aelfric, it's not easy to draw the line between what should be free stuff and what should be paid. My basic thought has been to permit free users to do enough things so that they can figure out if they like GGTracker or not, and then everything else is reserved for paid users. If we can get enough paid users then we can pay for a full-time developer to add all the great features people have been asking for.

Just advertise a little bit. People who uses your website would understand and ask them nicely to close their adblocks for your website. It works for most honest websites. It definitely works for me.

Turn of adblock...

Yes If I get "Go Pro"

In the end, GGtracker would benefit anyways..

Advertisements like adwords do not seek for single targets much. It works on masses. You won't need an individual with certain purpose to pay you 5$ a month to keep your website going on. And unless you take the advertisement stuff to whole new level, ads are mostly not harmful. The way TL does it should give people a hint.
Tomorrow never comes until its too late...
DMJ
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany5 Posts
April 18 2013 07:10 GMT
#212
I see no Spending Skill...
Re-Upload doesn`t work for me

Profille: http://ggtracker.com/players/465945
.roL
Profile Joined October 2011
France5 Posts
April 18 2013 07:24 GMT
#213
All right, I'm spending like "high grandmaster". I'm Just top master...
DMJ
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany5 Posts
April 18 2013 07:29 GMT
#214
I solved the problem, charackter code was wrong o.o sry my fault now it works fine ;D
Deleted User 245622
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
April 18 2013 09:44 GMT
#215
On April 18 2013 16:24 .roL wrote:
All right, I'm spending like "high grandmaster". I'm Just top master...

I spend like a high grandmaster and injects at around 75-85% and i am like low low master :D
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 18 2013 10:37 GMT
#216
Hi .roL and aidosae, there is a large variability of Spending Skill for people in any particular league. People in league X have, on average, Spending Skill X but that's just the average. Some people in league X will have Spending Skill X + 1, or X+2 and others Spending Skill X-1, or X-2.

That's because there are so many other skills that determine who wins and loses. Micro, unit selection, strategic choices, unit choice, race macro, harassment, multi-tasking, metagame knowledge, economic efficiency...

The last time I reviewed the distribution of Spending Skill for Masters league players was here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329510&currentpage=3#55
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
blucher
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden10 Posts
April 18 2013 20:32 GMT
#217
Hey dsjoerg!

I really admire your work with GGTracker, it's amazing!
A thing that got me a bit confused thou is that for the last two days the SQ is not being calculated. I got the character code correct (triple checked) and I haven't changed anything since I registered.

Here's my profile: http://ggtracker.com/players/600595

It feels like I am doing something wrong here?
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 18 2013 22:47 GMT
#218
On April 19 2013 05:32 blucher wrote:
Hey dsjoerg!

I really admire your work with GGTracker, it's amazing!
A thing that got me a bit confused thou is that for the last two days the SQ is not being calculated. I got the character code correct (triple checked) and I haven't changed anything since I registered.

Here's my profile: http://ggtracker.com/players/600595

It feels like I am doing something wrong here?



Hi thanks! I see SQ for your match from 3 hours ago, so maybe you figured it out?
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
blucher
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden10 Posts
April 19 2013 11:58 GMT
#219
On April 19 2013 07:47 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 05:32 blucher wrote:
Hey dsjoerg!

I really admire your work with GGTracker, it's amazing!
A thing that got me a bit confused thou is that for the last two days the SQ is not being calculated. I got the character code correct (triple checked) and I haven't changed anything since I registered.

Here's my profile: http://ggtracker.com/players/600595

It feels like I am doing something wrong here?



Hi thanks! I see SQ for your match from 3 hours ago, so maybe you figured it out?


Hey! Yeah, it works now. Sadly, I haven't done anything so I can't tell you what I did. The last two matches didn't show any SQ. Well, maybe a server with a hickup? Very well then, back to more analyzing tonight on why I am gold but diamond/master mostly in spending skill
Names
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada328 Posts
April 19 2013 16:04 GMT
#220
Hello,

When I first added my account there was some lag and I misadded the same account twice, i authenticated one but I wanna remove the second but there is no way to do so.

Also, It seems like I can't upload more than 25 replays at once without a paid account, which is fine, but since i got that error any replay I try to upload gets "failed" status even if i upload them one by one.

Any ideas?
Thank you
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1901
GuemChi 1294
Artosis 658
910 41
Bale 18
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
League of Legends
JimRising 799
Counter-Strike
taco 244
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Other Games
summit1g8783
Day[9].tv705
shahzam646
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur723
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 9m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.