• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7205 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
The_Darkness
Profile Joined December 2011
United States910 Posts
April 08 2013 21:38 GMT
#181
Very cool idea and good luck.

Here are a few possible items to measure and, of course, to compare against other players.

For Terran -- you could measure total time spent not buildilng an scv at any command center prior to your having 66 scvs (or another user specified number). This is something everyone should be focused on from bronze to GM almost every game where you're not executing some sort of all in that requires you to cut scvs. Similarly you could measure the total amount of time your barracks, starport or factory were idle prior to max supply. For engineering bays, you could measure the amount of time not spent researching an upgrade as well as total time not spent researching an upgrade after an initial upgrade was researched (to filter out the fact you build an ebay sometimes simply to build a turret).

For all players -- you could measure total army value at a given time. Ideally you would be able to measure this against the army values of other players in your race at a given point in the game. For example, if I was working hard on my macro I might want to know how my army value (and let's say supply as well) compares against GM level players at the 15 minute mark.

Not sure whether this is possible, but is there a way to measure total time in "combat"? It might be tricky to define that but I do think Blizzard at some level must measure this at least for some units (for example, reapers only recharge when out of "combat", whatever that is). This would give you an idea of how active you are with your units and also allow you to compare how well you, e.g., macro relative to other players who are comprably active with their units. I imagine this might be trickier to measure but it is something at least I would be interseted to know about my play.
To be is to be the value of a bound variable.
big_aug
Profile Joined April 2013
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 15:12:20
April 09 2013 03:09 GMT
#182
Hi,

I recently purchased a premium membership for ggtracker. I've never used it before, but filtersc discussed it on his stream and it looks really helpful for players who are learning.

Anyways, none of my latest replays/games are showing a spending skill. Only the games from 2 weeks - 5 months ago (when I first started) have a spending skill. I actually didn't even upload any of those replays as I uninstalled the game a few months ago for a while.

I read in a previous post that there was a bug with a recent patch or something of that nature. Is that the case now?

Thanks!


Edit: David helped me to resolve my problem. It was completely user error. Major props to them for the quick and helpful communication.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 09 2013 07:53 GMT
#183
On April 09 2013 12:09 big_aug wrote:
Anyways, none of my latest replays/games are showing a spending skill.


Hi! PM'd you. (It's an individual problem, the site is working)
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 13:09:32
April 09 2013 13:07 GMT
#184
On April 09 2013 06:15 dsjoerg wrote:
OK guys, because I love Terrans, I'm happy to announce that Terran Macro Charts and Race Macro scores are available in GGTracker.

This means you can look at any game and see if your Orbital ever got to Max Energy, which of course is to be avoided.

If you manage your Orbitals well, like in this game, your Terran Macro Chart will look like this:

[image loading]


Squares are MULEs, circles are scans and diamonds are supply calldowns.

If you let your Orbital go to max energy, for example in this game, you'll see filled-in bars during that time, like this:

[image loading]


The score value means what % of the time your Orbitals were below max energy. 100% being the best. It's a weighted average based on how long the Orbital was active.

From your player profile page, you can see your score for each match in the Race Macro column.

All of this is intended to help lower-level players easily notice when they are letting their Orbitals float up to max energy, and then see exactly when in-game it happened so that they can get better faster.

There might be bugs, let me know! Enjoy


Played a terran last night. Was demolished... Weirldy. Check ggtracker. And i see this. I was like... Ok this is cool.. How the hell the guy had 100% in 25minutes of a game with 5bases at platinum level... Checked SC2 Gears... Automule...

Found a hacker thankx to you

Maybe the hack thread could analyse replays with 100% inject on a 30minute game.

I know people like Ret have perfect inject but it would be cool to see who else.

I saw you did statistics with widow mine and everyone flamed you... But could you do a %inject ? You know... How many player have 50%, 80% etc... ? Could be interesting.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
TarLaPaN
Profile Joined June 2012
United States113 Posts
April 10 2013 03:20 GMT
#185
Not sure if this has been asked already but if I upload an unranked game does it count under ladder?
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 10 2013 04:06 GMT
#186
On April 10 2013 12:20 TarLaPaN wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked already but if I upload an unranked game does it count under ladder?


Yes it does.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Deleted User 245622
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
April 10 2013 07:26 GMT
#187
On April 09 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 06:15 dsjoerg wrote:
OK guys, because I love Terrans, I'm happy to announce that Terran Macro Charts and Race Macro scores are available in GGTracker.

This means you can look at any game and see if your Orbital ever got to Max Energy, which of course is to be avoided.

If you manage your Orbitals well, like in this game, your Terran Macro Chart will look like this:

[image loading]


Squares are MULEs, circles are scans and diamonds are supply calldowns.

If you let your Orbital go to max energy, for example in this game, you'll see filled-in bars during that time, like this:

[image loading]


The score value means what % of the time your Orbitals were below max energy. 100% being the best. It's a weighted average based on how long the Orbital was active.

From your player profile page, you can see your score for each match in the Race Macro column.

All of this is intended to help lower-level players easily notice when they are letting their Orbitals float up to max energy, and then see exactly when in-game it happened so that they can get better faster.

There might be bugs, let me know! Enjoy


Played a terran last night. Was demolished... Weirldy. Check ggtracker. And i see this. I was like... Ok this is cool.. How the hell the guy had 100% in 25minutes of a game with 5bases at platinum level... Checked SC2 Gears... Automule...

Found a hacker thankx to you

Maybe the hack thread could analyse replays with 100% inject on a 30minute game.

I know people like Ret have perfect inject but it would be cool to see who else.

I saw you did statistics with widow mine and everyone flamed you... But could you do a %inject ? You know... How many player have 50%, 80% etc... ? Could be interesting.



I think it is not possible to get 100% injects because if the energy regeneration if the queen. if your larva pops tzhe queen has like 22-23 energy so you have to wait a little bit longer to inject = not 100% or is that wrong?
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 10 2013 08:09 GMT
#188
That's a good question. I don't know. Was just asking because curious.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 10 2013 12:11 GMT
#189
On April 10 2013 16:26 aidosae wrote:
I think it is not possible to get 100% injects because if the energy regeneration if the queen. if your larva pops tzhe queen has like 22-23 energy so you have to wait a little bit longer to inject = not 100% or is that wrong?


That is correct, in order to get 100% you would have to have more queens than hatches. Due to queen travel time you'd basically need two queens per base.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
April 10 2013 17:46 GMT
#190
So, here's the thing - I love this site, but right now for some reason it keeps insisting that I'm a diamond Zerg (I'm rank 6 masters) and it's annoying. I mean, everything else still works, but why would it do that?
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 10 2013 19:43 GMT
#191
On April 11 2013 02:46 Zennith wrote:
So, here's the thing - I love this site, but right now for some reason it keeps insisting that I'm a diamond Zerg (I'm rank 6 masters) and it's annoying. I mean, everything else still works, but why would it do that?


That's a bug for sure. I'll fix it.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 11 2013 14:34 GMT
#192
On April 11 2013 02:46 Zennith wrote:
So, here's the thing - I love this site, but right now for some reason it keeps insisting that I'm a diamond Zerg (I'm rank 6 masters) and it's annoying. I mean, everything else still works, but why would it do that?


I think I see the problem. SC2Ranks currently has you as Diamond: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3273657/Zennith

And we get our data from both SC2Ranks and Battle.net directly. Currently we assume both are good (they usually are) and make no effort to reconcile them. At the moment GGTracker shows you as Masters, but the next time we scrape sc2ranks for you, it might switch back.

I'll let SC2Ranks know about the bug.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
ComBro1
Profile Joined March 2011
80 Posts
April 11 2013 15:28 GMT
#193
Very cool site, how often does it refresh though, as I ladder a lot and would like to know how long to wait before checking in, or if there is a refresh button like sc2ranks
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 11 2013 15:43 GMT
#194
On April 12 2013 00:28 ComBro1 wrote:
Very cool site, how often does it refresh though, as I ladder a lot and would like to know how long to wait before checking in, or if there is a refresh button like sc2ranks


Hey bro! It refreshes every time you upload a new replay; that's the only trigger for a refresh. Refreshing usually takes 1 or 2 minutes; the refresh is how we pull in your Spending Skill and other Score Summary stats.

The best way to use GGTracker is to upload all your replays; there are stats we get from the replay that we can't get any other way, like your Race Macro, your Macro charts, your army composition and location.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
mvdunecats
Profile Joined December 2011
United States102 Posts
April 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#195
I found a bit of an anomaly when I visit ggtracker using Firefox. I tend to open links using Control + click (opens the link in a new tab). If I'm looking at my main stats page and decide to view the analysis for a specific replay, and I Control + click on the game (specifically, the name of the map, since that behaves as a normal hyperlink), not only does it open it in a new tab but the first tab also pulls up that game as well. If I right click on the game and choose "Open Link in New Tab", the first tab stays on my main stats page properly.

I haven't had this problem in Firefox with other sites, and I don't see this problem with IE.
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-11 17:05:15
April 11 2013 16:42 GMT
#196
On April 09 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 06:15 dsjoerg wrote:
OK guys, because I love Terrans, I'm happy to announce that Terran Macro Charts and Race Macro scores are available in GGTracker.

This means you can look at any game and see if your Orbital ever got to Max Energy, which of course is to be avoided.

If you manage your Orbitals well, like in this game, your Terran Macro Chart will look like this:

[image loading]


Squares are MULEs, circles are scans and diamonds are supply calldowns.

If you let your Orbital go to max energy, for example in this game, you'll see filled-in bars during that time, like this:

[image loading]


The score value means what % of the time your Orbitals were below max energy. 100% being the best. It's a weighted average based on how long the Orbital was active.

From your player profile page, you can see your score for each match in the Race Macro column.

All of this is intended to help lower-level players easily notice when they are letting their Orbitals float up to max energy, and then see exactly when in-game it happened so that they can get better faster.

There might be bugs, let me know! Enjoy


Played a terran last night. Was demolished... Weirldy. Check ggtracker. And i see this. I was like... Ok this is cool.. How the hell the guy had 100% in 25minutes of a game with 5bases at platinum level... Checked SC2 Gears... Automule...

Found a hacker thankx to you

Maybe the hack thread could analyse replays with 100% inject on a 30minute game.

I know people like Ret have perfect inject but it would be cool to see who else.

I saw you did statistics with widow mine and everyone flamed you... But could you do a %inject ? You know... How many player have 50%, 80% etc... ? Could be interesting.

Ret really does not have anything close to 100% inject, no offence. Also a lot of zergs stop injecting in lategame when they're go ultra-infestor for example. So a %inject wouldn't mean much, but a timeline graph like would be nice of course.

edit: Just saw that there already is an inject timeline graph

Most annoying thing so far is that you can't remove games from the history.
Deleted User 245622
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
April 11 2013 17:11 GMT
#197
On April 12 2013 01:42 mechengineer123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 09 2013 06:15 dsjoerg wrote:
OK guys, because I love Terrans, I'm happy to announce that Terran Macro Charts and Race Macro scores are available in GGTracker.

This means you can look at any game and see if your Orbital ever got to Max Energy, which of course is to be avoided.

If you manage your Orbitals well, like in this game, your Terran Macro Chart will look like this:

[image loading]


Squares are MULEs, circles are scans and diamonds are supply calldowns.

If you let your Orbital go to max energy, for example in this game, you'll see filled-in bars during that time, like this:

[image loading]


The score value means what % of the time your Orbitals were below max energy. 100% being the best. It's a weighted average based on how long the Orbital was active.

From your player profile page, you can see your score for each match in the Race Macro column.

All of this is intended to help lower-level players easily notice when they are letting their Orbitals float up to max energy, and then see exactly when in-game it happened so that they can get better faster.

There might be bugs, let me know! Enjoy


Played a terran last night. Was demolished... Weirldy. Check ggtracker. And i see this. I was like... Ok this is cool.. How the hell the guy had 100% in 25minutes of a game with 5bases at platinum level... Checked SC2 Gears... Automule...

Found a hacker thankx to you

Maybe the hack thread could analyse replays with 100% inject on a 30minute game.

I know people like Ret have perfect inject but it would be cool to see who else.

I saw you did statistics with widow mine and everyone flamed you... But could you do a %inject ? You know... How many player have 50%, 80% etc... ? Could be interesting.

Ret really does not have anything close to 100% inject, no offence. Also a lot of zergs stop injecting in lategame when they're go ultra-infestor for example. So a %inject wouldn't mean much, but a timeline graph like would be nice of course.

edit: Just saw that there already is an inject timeline graph

Most annoying thing so far is that you can't remove games from the history.


That is wrong. you can remove games but you have to buy ggtracker pro to do so. and i think that is fair.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 11 2013 17:44 GMT
#198
On April 12 2013 01:16 mvdunecats wrote:
I found a bit of an anomaly when I visit ggtracker using Firefox. I tend to open links using Control + click (opens the link in a new tab). If I'm looking at my main stats page and decide to view the analysis for a specific replay, and I Control + click on the game (specifically, the name of the map, since that behaves as a normal hyperlink), not only does it open it in a new tab but the first tab also pulls up that game as well. If I right click on the game and choose "Open Link in New Tab", the first tab stays on my main stats page properly.

I haven't had this problem in Firefox with other sites, and I don't see this problem with IE.


Thanks, that is indeed a bug, we'll fix it.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
April 11 2013 17:49 GMT
#199
On April 12 2013 01:42 mechengineer123 wrote:
Most annoying thing so far is that you can't remove games from the history.


If there's just one or two games you need to delete, PM me the links and I'll do it. But for people who are regularly using GGTracker, the idea is to upgrade to Pro to support the continued development of the site and let us make more stats and charts; there's a lot more yet to build lots of good ideas and requests in our feedback site at ggtracker.uservoice.com.

At some point I'll probably clamp down on what people can do with an unpaid account, like limit it to 50 uploads per month. Enough so someone can really give it a try.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 12 2013 09:55 GMT
#200
On April 12 2013 01:42 mechengineer123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On April 09 2013 06:15 dsjoerg wrote:
OK guys, because I love Terrans, I'm happy to announce that Terran Macro Charts and Race Macro scores are available in GGTracker.

This means you can look at any game and see if your Orbital ever got to Max Energy, which of course is to be avoided.

If you manage your Orbitals well, like in this game, your Terran Macro Chart will look like this:

[image loading]


Squares are MULEs, circles are scans and diamonds are supply calldowns.

If you let your Orbital go to max energy, for example in this game, you'll see filled-in bars during that time, like this:

[image loading]


The score value means what % of the time your Orbitals were below max energy. 100% being the best. It's a weighted average based on how long the Orbital was active.

From your player profile page, you can see your score for each match in the Race Macro column.

All of this is intended to help lower-level players easily notice when they are letting their Orbitals float up to max energy, and then see exactly when in-game it happened so that they can get better faster.

There might be bugs, let me know! Enjoy


Played a terran last night. Was demolished... Weirldy. Check ggtracker. And i see this. I was like... Ok this is cool.. How the hell the guy had 100% in 25minutes of a game with 5bases at platinum level... Checked SC2 Gears... Automule...

Found a hacker thankx to you

Maybe the hack thread could analyse replays with 100% inject on a 30minute game.

I know people like Ret have perfect inject but it would be cool to see who else.

I saw you did statistics with widow mine and everyone flamed you... But could you do a %inject ? You know... How many player have 50%, 80% etc... ? Could be interesting.

Ret really does not have anything close to 100% inject, no offence. Also a lot of zergs stop injecting in lategame when they're go ultra-infestor for example. So a %inject wouldn't mean much, but a timeline graph like would be nice of course.

edit: Just saw that there already is an inject timeline graph

Most annoying thing so far is that you can't remove games from the history.


I saw more than one game with queens with 0energy after inject in a 20minutes game. But yeah you are right, no one can do the 100%. Did not know there was a graph with timeline Thank you
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech173
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo525
XaKoH 254
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM91
QueenE67
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD24
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1070
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 29m
Patches Events
19h 29m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.