• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 08 2013 05:09 GMT
#261
DanLee, heartagram, your Spending Skill looks correct to me. Your Spending is solid!

Have a look at this post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329510&currentpage=3#55

It's not like everyone in Masters has Masters-level spending. It's strictly an average -- some Masters will have GM-level spending and some will have Diamond and below.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Kyuhyuck
Profile Joined April 2013
Korea (South)40 Posts
May 08 2013 05:15 GMT
#262
Im really starting to like ggtracker and i use it almost as much as gears now
You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief you can't have it.
heartagram
Profile Joined May 2013
178 Posts
May 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#263
On May 08 2013 14:15 Kyuhyuck wrote:
Im really starting to like ggtracker and i use it almost as much as gears now



ggtracker is nice, but EPM is soooooooooooooo helpful that I can't ever see myself leaving sc2gears. Also the whole not being able to delete replays you uploaded is kind of annoying, don't really see the point.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 08 2013 21:07 GMT
#264
On May 09 2013 05:41 heartagram wrote:
EPM is soooooooooooooo helpful that I can't ever see myself leaving sc2gears.


I could implement something like EPM, or is EAPM actually is what you mean? https://sites.google.com/site/sc2gears/features/replay-analyzer/apm-types

Could you explain a bit more why you find it so useful?


Also the whole not being able to delete replays you uploaded is kind of annoying, don't really see the point.


The point is:

  • If you just need some one-off deletions I'll do it free, no problem
  • If you like GGTracker and use it regularly, then $5/month seems like a reasonable fee for keeping the service alive and improving.
  • If you are not regularly using GGTracker, why do you care about deleting replays, except perhaps as a one-off?


I'm not trying to be a jerk (although it comes naturally sometimes ) but I figured once someone cares about their GGTracker profile enough to want to clean it up, then shouldn't they be supporting the service?

I'm torn between wanting to make everything free and wanting to make the service financially self-sufficient, supported by its users, so it can continue to survive without me bankrolling it forever.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
heartagram
Profile Joined May 2013
178 Posts
May 08 2013 21:22 GMT
#265
On May 09 2013 06:07 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2013 05:41 heartagram wrote:
EPM is soooooooooooooo helpful that I can't ever see myself leaving sc2gears.


I could implement something like EPM, or is EAPM actually is what you mean? https://sites.google.com/site/sc2gears/features/replay-analyzer/apm-types

Could you explain a bit more why you find it so useful?

Show nested quote +

Also the whole not being able to delete replays you uploaded is kind of annoying, don't really see the point.


The point is:

  • If you just need some one-off deletions I'll do it free, no problem
  • If you like GGTracker and use it regularly, then $5/month seems like a reasonable fee for keeping the service alive and improving.
  • If you are not regularly using GGTracker, why do you care about deleting replays, except perhaps as a one-off?


I'm not trying to be a jerk (although it comes naturally sometimes ) but I figured once someone cares about their GGTracker profile enough to want to clean it up, then shouldn't they be supporting the service?

I'm torn between wanting to make everything free and wanting to make the service financially self-sufficient, supported by its users, so it can continue to survive without me bankrolling it forever.



The delete thing isn't a big deal, it's just that when you accidently upload a replay from WoL it's kind of annoying.


And yea, I meant Eapm. I find it important because it is by far the most important single stat that determines which player is better, which player wins more often. It is overlooked, but I have relied on it. If you go from league to league, you will find the epm increasing. Amongst pros, foreigners have less Eapm than Koreans, and top tier koreans have higher eapm than mid tier Koreans. I focused on improving my Eapm, and it has carried me from diamond to high masters.


If you have 180+ epm as Terran, you are going to be GM, period.
gXxshock
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany93 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-09 07:52:02
May 09 2013 07:51 GMT
#266
On May 09 2013 06:07 dsjoerg wrote:
I'm not trying to be a jerk (although it comes naturally sometimes ) but I figured once someone cares about their GGTracker profile enough to want to clean it up, then shouldn't they be supporting the service?

I'm torn between wanting to make everything free and wanting to make the service financially self-sufficient, supported by its users, so it can continue to survive without me bankrolling it forever.

I generally want to support the service, but I think 5$ seems kind of steep (I wouldn't mind paying up to 2$ but anything beyond that seems too much). Would you consider lowering it, once you get enough people on the service to pay for server cost, dev time, etc. ?
facebook.com/gXxshock ⌠ϟ⌡ twitter.com/gXxshock
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-09 09:08:28
May 09 2013 09:03 GMT
#267
On May 08 2013 12:13 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2013 09:58 i.of.the.storm wrote:
If I upload all my replays (subscribed and am using SC2gears to upload everything) will the games be duplicated on ggtracker? Or does it deduplicate games?


It deduplicates games, not to worry.

Show nested quote +

I'm just uploading all the replays I have since I started using sc2gears though a lot of my replays seem to already be in here (oddly, I have 1200 in sc2gears and there were already about 700 when i registered - was there a bulk upload option before you had registration and required pro to upload many files?)


Long ago there were no replay upload limits at all. Oh and long ago we had a replay-sharing arrangement with drop.sc, so maybe they came from that?


Ah, I must have uploaded the ~700 that were already there when the site was first announced then. And yes, now I see that my duplicate games have been removed. Nice! Might actually be interested in helping with the coding at some point actually. You're making me feel really good about myself by showing me as having masters level spending :D http://ggtracker.com/players/184773 . Might actually be not that far from accurate because recently I've been playing much better than I used to, though I would still guess that I'm actually diamond at best.

One thing that's mildly annoying is that a lot of stuff is happening in JS, which is fine, but there's zero indication when I click on things that something is happening. Even a silly spinning GIF helps a lot in making a dynamic site more user friendly IMO. Right now, whenever I click anything, I have no idea if anything is happening, which is really not good. Also to be honest the upload experience is really annoying, which is why I quickly got a pro subscription. Though I doubt it's intentional I don't think the best business plan is to make the free version so annoying that people are forced to pay for it.

Looking forward to seeing improvements in the future! If there's any way that I can contribute without actually working for you I might be interested, I've got a pretty good amount of experience with Rails/JS though I don't know AngularJS but I have used Backbone before.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
IMScientist
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy125 Posts
May 10 2013 18:38 GMT
#268
cool tool with zerg and toss im in silver but in some games like this one http://ggtracker.com/matches/3130023 im GammaRay i get GM spending lol is there a bug :D
This guy plays like he was sent down from heavens
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 20:44:18
May 16 2013 20:35 GMT
#269
Hi, GGTracker here. I'm thinking of adding some stats to GGTracker about your economy.

[image loading]

[image loading]


Explanation here: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1eh0as/prototype_economy_stats_what_do_you_think/

Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance <3

EDIT: made images less huge
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Supah
Profile Joined August 2010
708 Posts
May 17 2013 01:47 GMT
#270
Why does the homepage say there's an error everytime I log in, but if I follow a link, it's fine. Just the homepage =(
BaaL`
Profile Joined May 2010
297 Posts
May 17 2013 02:15 GMT
#271
Hmm well the new things seem cool at first sight, but in the end base timing depends so much on the situation it might become a pretty useless stat, kind of bloating a good design?

Also different topic, is it true EAMP is a good indicator of mmr/skill? I never really bothered to look at it, and at first sight I would think any APM is pretty irrelevant unless you are either extremely slow to the point of being unable to play, or world class so that you need insane speed because the tiny differences it could make would win you game. In any case I think this could be an interesting stat to add to games and/or analyze between leagues.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 17 2013 17:10 GMT
#272
On May 17 2013 11:15 BaaL` wrote:
Hmm well the new things seem cool at first sight, but in the end base timing depends so much on the situation it might become a pretty useless stat, kind of bloating a good design?

Also different topic, is it true EAMP is a good indicator of mmr/skill? I never really bothered to look at it, and at first sight I would think any APM is pretty irrelevant unless you are either extremely slow to the point of being unable to play, or world class so that you need insane speed because the tiny differences it could make would win you game. In any case I think this could be an interesting stat to add to games and/or analyze between leagues.


The base timing in any particular game is situational, however your _average_ base timing after enough games would diverge from the _average_ for your race for only two reasons:
  • you know what you're doing and prefer a different mix of base timings than your race-mates
  • you don't know what you're doing


For myself as a lowly Gold Protoss player, it's definitely #2. My natural expansion is two minutes later than the average Plat Protoss for no good reason and I should just do it sooner, unless I have a specific reason for delaying it.

Also, have another look at the Saturation Speed stats. Once your 2nd goes up, you've invested in the base, shouldn't you be focusing your resources on getting the workers on it? If your _average_ Saturation Speed is slower than your race-mates, then, as before, it should be for a good reason you understand, or you should fix it.

Regarding EAPM, I've heard only good things about it and plan to get it into GGTracker at some point.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
BaaL`
Profile Joined May 2010
297 Posts
May 17 2013 17:14 GMT
#273
Yeah you make some good points. The average timing would be helpful up to master/gm i guess.

Saturation speed could be useful to anyone, if you are not sure that you are producing workers without stops. Even in master league during intense micro openings I am sure I miss a worker here and there ^_^
DrennoC
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
May 18 2013 18:40 GMT
#274
Weird thing is im Silver but I have a GrandMaster spending skill average? I have uploaded past 13 games.
Evangelist
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1246 Posts
May 18 2013 19:10 GMT
#275
Would just like to say that as an early adopter I was never disappointed with this site and I am very happy to have contributed in some small way to its current state. Thanks again for an excellent site
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
May 18 2013 19:10 GMT
#276
On May 19 2013 03:40 sherlockturtle wrote:
Weird thing is im Silver but I have a GrandMaster spending skill average? I have uploaded past 13 games.


samae ahah got into plat now but ye thats happens cause you making few workers so you accumulate less minerals i would guess not sure thats my problem anyway
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
DrennoC
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
May 18 2013 19:33 GMT
#277
Well I usualy have a lot better income then them anyways
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
May 20 2013 20:11 GMT
#278
GGTracker Pro users who also use SC2Gears: Dougcope wrote a plugin for you! It automatically uploads your replays to GGTracker. Thx Doug!

To use it, log in with your Pro account and you'll see the download link and instructions at the bottom of your settings page.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
May 28 2013 21:20 GMT
#279
I just put my money down for Pro. Great resource.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
-SaharaDrac-
Profile Joined February 2013
27 Posts
May 28 2013 21:50 GMT
#280
I have been very satisfied with the Pro service so far. This site has been a huge help for me.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.