• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10512 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
mvdunecats
Profile Joined December 2011
United States102 Posts
June 13 2013 19:10 GMT
#301
I seem to have a problem uploading replays that happens consistently. The first replay I attempt to upload always fails to properly upload the first time I try it. This is true whether I'm trying to upload just one replay (that one replay fails to upload) or a group of replays (the first replay in the group fails to upload). If I'm trying to upload a group of replays, one of the other replays may also fail to upload, though that happens less frequently. The little circling arrow symbol won't show up for the uploads that are failing and the window showing the uploads in progress will eventually disappear (probably when the upload attempt times out).

After the upload attempt completes, a subsequent upload attempt will usually succeed.

I'm currently using Firefox 21.0 (the newest version). I have Noscript, but it's been set to allow everything at ggtracker. I haven't tried using IE to see whether I see the same problems.
alcaras
Profile Joined July 2010
United States67 Posts
June 14 2013 03:58 GMT
#302
Is there an explanation of how saturation speed is calculated anywhere?
http://subcreation.net/ http://twitch.tv/alcaras/
mvdunecats
Profile Joined December 2011
United States102 Posts
June 14 2013 04:50 GMT
#303
On June 14 2013 04:10 mvdunecats wrote:
I seem to have a problem uploading replays that happens consistently. The first replay I attempt to upload always fails to properly upload the first time I try it. This is true whether I'm trying to upload just one replay (that one replay fails to upload) or a group of replays (the first replay in the group fails to upload). If I'm trying to upload a group of replays, one of the other replays may also fail to upload, though that happens less frequently. The little circling arrow symbol won't show up for the uploads that are failing and the window showing the uploads in progress will eventually disappear (probably when the upload attempt times out).

After the upload attempt completes, a subsequent upload attempt will usually succeed.

I'm currently using Firefox 21.0 (the newest version). I have Noscript, but it's been set to allow everything at ggtracker. I haven't tried using IE to see whether I see the same problems.

I just tried uploading 6 replays using IE10, and I didn't experience this problem. I'm guessing the problem is specific to Firefox.
KingofGods
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1218 Posts
June 16 2013 04:50 GMT
#304
How is the "average unspent resources" calculated and why is it different from Blizzard's?
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
June 16 2013 05:13 GMT
#305
Would like to see full BO options available. Add that, and this site would be perfect.
BrassMonkey27
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada616 Posts
June 18 2013 20:07 GMT
#306
GG Tracker HoneyBadger

Says I spend like a grandmaster every game? I know that's not correct.. could someone explain the algorithm and why I'm scoring so highly? I don't understand how its all calculated.
HoneyBadger.784 Diamond KR "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 19 2013 19:13 GMT
#307
On June 19 2013 05:07 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
GG Tracker HoneyBadger

Says I spend like a grandmaster every game? I know that's not correct.. could someone explain the algorithm and why I'm scoring so highly? I don't understand how its all calculated.


For a start, read the first item in http://ggtracker.com/faq and http://ggtracker.com/spending_skill and http://ggtracker.com/spending_skill_stats

If you have more questions after that, let me know. --David "GGTracker"
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
KingofGods
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1218 Posts
June 19 2013 22:51 GMT
#308
How is "average unspent resources" calculated and why is it different from Blizzard's?
Aberu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States968 Posts
June 19 2013 23:10 GMT
#309
On June 19 2013 05:07 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
GG Tracker HoneyBadger

Says I spend like a grandmaster every game? I know that's not correct.. could someone explain the algorithm and why I'm scoring so highly? I don't understand how its all calculated.


Your decision making, multi-task, micro, etc.. probably is nowhere near a grandmaster.
srsly
KingofGods
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1218 Posts
June 19 2013 23:15 GMT
#310
I looked through some of his game stats on GGTracker; his spending skill is consistently in the GM range because his actual income is pretty poor. It's not as hard to spend what little you have
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 20 2013 03:24 GMT
#311
On June 20 2013 07:51 KingofGods wrote:
How is "average unspent resources" calculated and why is it different from Blizzard's?


Hi, GGTracker here.

The short answer is that the Average Unspent Resources displayed in the post-game screen within Starcraft has some inaccuracies, and the number shown within GGTracker is more correct.

Long answer:
Starting with patch 2.0.8, the replay file contains information about each player's banked minerals and gas every 10 seconds (thank you Blizzard!). This information is also displayed in the charts on each GGTracker match page. The average of this banked minerals and gas is the Average Unspent Resources number you'll see within GGTracker. You can confirm this for yourself in any replay. Just watch the banked resources in the replay and compare to the GGTracker chart, you'll see they match exactly.

For 4v4, 3v3, 2v2 games there are some bugs known by Blizzard that cause the Average Unspent to be wildly off. For 1v1, there are also differences, but they're usually not more than 10 or 20% and I believe come from a difference in how the internal measurement system works.

I have not yet seen a case where the GGTracker figures for banked/unspent resources don't exactly match what's in the replay itself.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 20 2013 17:12 GMT
#312
Hi. Another suggestion:

As a zerg playerk I've noticed that the maps track overlords, but they don't show up as units. I cant tell if this would be helpful information or not, but is it being tracked or considered in engagement costs? It would make sense for drop heavy plays.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
June 20 2013 17:47 GMT
#313
hrm, i'll give it a shot if i can use that
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 21 2013 15:02 GMT
#314
On June 14 2013 04:10 mvdunecats wrote:
I seem to have a problem uploading replays that happens consistently.
...
I'm currently using Firefox 21.0 (the newest version). I have Noscript, but it's been set to allow everything at ggtracker. I haven't tried using IE to see whether I see the same problems.



Have you tried disabling Noscript? Also you might try adding api.ggtracker.com to your permitted-sites list.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
IMScientist
Profile Joined March 2011
Italy125 Posts
June 22 2013 13:05 GMT
#315
Hi can you give some info about saturation speed how it works,how many workers on base is considered saturated
This guy plays like he was sent down from heavens
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
June 22 2013 13:48 GMT
#316
On June 22 2013 22:05 Lucyan wrote:
Hi can you give some info about saturation speed how it works,how many workers on base is considered saturated


A base is fully saturated when it has a mineral income of x amount,and a gas income of y amount.

That would be 16 workers mining minerals, and 6 mining gas. The actual income escapes me at the moment.
Cereal
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 24 2013 15:44 GMT
#317
Hi, GGTracker here. I'll be giving a live demo of GGTracker and its hidden goodies this Thursday, June 27th, at 1pm EDT / 7pm CEST at http://twitch.tv/ggtracker.

After demonstrating the basic use of GGTracker, advanced topics will include:
  • chart zooming
  • freezing the active army chart
  • private match notes
  • hovers and tooltips everywhere
  • player page game filters
  • per-game Economy stats
  • race-specific macro charts
  • TheStaircase view
  • benchmark stats for Spending and Economy
  • using match filters to quickly browse lots of interesting / helpful matches (opening them all in different tabs)
  • sharing replays and sharing direct download links


and some Pro features:
  • auto-uploader and sc2gears uploader
  • match delete
  • multiple battle.net accounts and designating a Primary


I'll also be taking your questions.

Look forward to seeing you there!
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
June 24 2013 16:04 GMT
#318
On June 25 2013 00:44 dsjoerg wrote:
Hi, GGTracker here. I'll be giving a live demo of GGTracker and its hidden goodies this Thursday, June 27th, at 1pm EDT / 7pm CEST at http://twitch.tv/ggtracker.

After demonstrating the basic use of GGTracker, advanced topics will include:
  • chart zooming
  • freezing the active army chart
  • private match notes
  • hovers and tooltips everywhere
  • player page game filters
  • per-game Economy stats
  • race-specific macro charts
  • TheStaircase view
  • benchmark stats for Spending and Economy
  • using match filters to quickly browse lots of interesting / helpful matches (opening them all in different tabs)
  • sharing replays and sharing direct download links


and some Pro features:
  • auto-uploader and sc2gears uploader
  • match delete
  • multiple battle.net accounts and designating a Primary


I'll also be taking your questions.

Look forward to seeing you there!


Looks good, dude. I'll be letting my clan know. Also, I put up a link on reddit to your post just to letthe community know.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
June 24 2013 19:48 GMT
#319
On June 25 2013 00:44 dsjoerg wrote:
Hi, GGTracker here. I'll be giving a live demo of GGTracker and its hidden goodies this Thursday, June 27th, at 1pm EDT / 7pm CEST at http://twitch.tv/ggtracker.

Cool. Will you make it available for later watch for those who can't watch it live? E.g. record it on twitch or put it on youtube?
https://repmastered.icza.net
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 25 2013 00:20 GMT
#320
On June 25 2013 04:48 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 00:44 dsjoerg wrote:
Hi, GGTracker here. I'll be giving a live demo of GGTracker and its hidden goodies this Thursday, June 27th, at 1pm EDT / 7pm CEST at http://twitch.tv/ggtracker.

Cool. Will you make it available for later watch for those who can't watch it live? E.g. record it on twitch or put it on youtube?


Hi Dakota, I loved your work in My Neighbor Totoro

Yes, twitch will automatically record it, and I'll edit it from there if it's too fugly.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 9m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.