• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:50
CEST 21:50
KST 04:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8716 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
June 27 2013 18:59 GMT
#321
OK, here it is: http://www.twitch.tv/ggtracker/c/2486623

Streaming is hard. I'll do better next time
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
wUndertUnge
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-27 19:51:36
June 27 2013 19:31 GMT
#322
On June 28 2013 03:59 dsjoerg wrote:
OK, here it is: http://www.twitch.tv/ggtracker/c/2486623

Streaming is hard. I'll do better next time


About 15 minutes in...seems fine man. I really hope your program starts to get more notices and more $$

Do you have a twitter? NM, found you.

And wow, I am way below average for my league as far as saturation speed goes.
Clan: QQGC - wundertunge#1850
TL+ Member
Joneleth
Profile Joined July 2012
Denmark90 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-01 16:29:42
July 01 2013 16:07 GMT
#323
Is the SQ up to date? Or am I doing something wrong? I'm mid masters but i constantly get outlandish SQ, in the last 10 games alone I averaged 96,5 SQ which should put me above most pro players, which just doesn't seem feasible.
Rape is such an ugly word, lets call it surprise sex!
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 01 2013 16:16 GMT
#324
@Joneleth
What this situation means is that you have excellent spending skill, but are weak in other areas. Eventually GGTracker will be able to tell you what those areas are, but right now we're still building up a foundation of meaningful metrics in Sc2. It might be your micro, or decision making. It might also be your worker production/income. It isn't too hard to spend all of your money if you aren't making very much of it.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Joneleth
Profile Joined July 2012
Denmark90 Posts
July 01 2013 16:26 GMT
#325
My average income is 1468 (when i subtract poolrush games) which seems reasonable, but to be honest I dont know how the scale is on that. While I probably have other weak areas i still find it hard to believe i have pro level SQ.
Rape is such an ugly word, lets call it surprise sex!
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 01 2013 16:33 GMT
#326
its not too hard to have a pro level SQ, if you aren't good at other things.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Joneleth
Profile Joined July 2012
Denmark90 Posts
July 01 2013 16:38 GMT
#327
Alright I suppose it means I must really suck elsewhere.
Rape is such an ugly word, lets call it surprise sex!
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 01 2013 16:49 GMT
#328
or that you suck a little bit in multiple elsewheres.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
astazha
Profile Joined June 2013
United States29 Posts
July 04 2013 10:20 GMT
#329
I just encountered an error uploading a replay to GGTracker, and I'm pretty sure the issue is that I played vs 2 A.I.s. I gather that it's intended to deal with 1v1, but I wonder if it would not be that hard to allow games vs multiple opponents to upload and at least rate my own performance, even if opponent information wasn't available (just replaced with "multiple" perhaps?)

Thanks for making this great tool.

All hail the Overgoat!
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 19:03:43
July 05 2013 04:08 GMT
#330
This is a fantastic tool! A friend and I have been using it for the past week to help each other improve and it's been fantastic!!
Tinweasele
Profile Joined December 2010
22 Posts
July 05 2013 16:37 GMT
#331
Just a heads up, sure you know but the spending skill images and calculations are currently busted.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
July 05 2013 18:49 GMT
#332
On July 06 2013 01:37 Tinweasele wrote:
Just a heads up, sure you know but the spending skill images and calculations are currently busted.


Hi and thank you. I just looked at the site and everything looks OK to me. Can you give me a link and perhaps a screenshot?
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
July 05 2013 18:51 GMT
#333
On July 04 2013 19:20 astazha wrote:
I just encountered an error uploading a replay to GGTracker, and I'm pretty sure the issue is that I played vs 2 A.I.s. I gather that it's intended to deal with 1v1, but I wonder if it would not be that hard to allow games vs multiple opponents to upload and at least rate my own performance, even if opponent information wasn't available (just replaced with "multiple" perhaps?)

Thanks for making this great tool.



There's an issue with 2 AIs vs 1 that unfortunately cannot be resolved without a bunch of work and/or some help from Blizzard.

For the techies out there, here are the registered code issues:
https://github.com/GraylinKim/sc2reader/issues/131
https://github.com/Blizzard/s2protocol/issues/8
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
BallsOfSteel
Profile Joined September 2010
United States57 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 22:05:13
July 05 2013 21:56 GMT
#334
Do you think it would be more useful to change how the Protoss and Terran race macro statistics work? Being at max energy is obviously really bad, but you still have a lot of room to improve if you maintain a steady 75 energy. I would change it so you get the colored rectangles when you go above a certain energy (25 for Protoss and 50 for Terran) instead hitting the max.

It would also nice to be able to quickly filter games by certain stats; spending skill, race macro, game length, and game result (win/loss) come to mind while I'm searching through them. So far as I can see, the only filter available is the map that the game is played on (on that note, I am a beast on Derilect Watcher).
I try to put the fear of God in my opponents, but I settle for the fear of me.
astazha
Profile Joined June 2013
United States29 Posts
July 06 2013 06:34 GMT
#335
On July 06 2013 06:56 BallsOfSteel wrote:
Do you think it would be more useful to change how the Protoss and Terran race macro statistics work? Being at max energy is obviously really bad, but you still have a lot of room to improve if you maintain a steady 75 energy. I would change it so you get the colored rectangles when you go above a certain energy (25 for Protoss and 50 for Terran) instead hitting the max.


Some builds deliberately save chronos and some situations require energy reserves for scanning, and I'm not sure how you would account for such things..
All hail the Overgoat!
Persh
Profile Joined February 2012
Estonia108 Posts
July 06 2013 07:49 GMT
#336
On July 06 2013 15:34 astazha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 06:56 BallsOfSteel wrote:
Do you think it would be more useful to change how the Protoss and Terran race macro statistics work? Being at max energy is obviously really bad, but you still have a lot of room to improve if you maintain a steady 75 energy. I would change it so you get the colored rectangles when you go above a certain energy (25 for Protoss and 50 for Terran) instead hitting the max.


Some builds deliberately save chronos and some situations require energy reserves for scanning, and I'm not sure how you would account for such things..

Well, the spending skill doesn't account for the fact when you're saving up money for mutas, when you're maxed etc. so you can just ignore some stats on a game-by-game basis, you can ignore that when you need to be saving up, the same is with SQ, for that reason IMO it's better to watch the banked minerals/gas instead of the SQ.
BallsOfSteel
Profile Joined September 2010
United States57 Posts
July 06 2013 15:19 GMT
#337
On July 06 2013 15:34 astazha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 06:56 BallsOfSteel wrote:
Do you think it would be more useful to change how the Protoss and Terran race macro statistics work? Being at max energy is obviously really bad, but you still have a lot of room to improve if you maintain a steady 75 energy. I would change it so you get the colored rectangles when you go above a certain energy (25 for Protoss and 50 for Terran) instead hitting the max.


Some builds deliberately save chronos and some situations require energy reserves for scanning, and I'm not sure how you would account for such things..


True, some players do like to save up macro energy on purpose in certain situations when they know what they are doing. However, for the vast majority of players (probably low Diamond and under), saving up energy comes from a lack of attention instead of planning for something. By changing the way that particular statistic works, it can help improving players see how efficiently they use their macro mechanics. For more advanced players, they can see the "bad areas" and understand that they were saving for something.
I try to put the fear of God in my opponents, but I settle for the fear of me.
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
July 25 2013 01:44 GMT
#338
Patch 2.0.10

Any news or speculation on how this might affect ggtracker? Since the format is changing, I'm hoping there's more robust data collection (CC idle time anyone? ).

When I first saw the jump forward feature, I thought that must mean that they're recording more state. However, it sounds like its just a fast forward that will go as fast as your CPU can handle.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
July 26 2013 20:18 GMT
#339
On July 25 2013 10:44 Smackzilla wrote:
Patch 2.0.10

Any news or speculation on how this might affect ggtracker? Since the format is changing, I'm hoping there's more robust data collection (CC idle time anyone? ).

When I first saw the jump forward feature, I thought that must mean that they're recording more state. However, it sounds like its just a fast forward that will go as fast as your CPU can handle.


Good question! If I knew, I wouldn't be allowed to say! I am a one-way information black hole when it comes to other people's secrets.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
ShadesofGraylin
Profile Joined April 2012
United States32 Posts
July 30 2013 23:18 GMT
#340
On July 25 2013 10:44 Smackzilla wrote:
Since the format is changing, I'm hoping there's more robust data collection (CC idle time anyone? ).

When I first saw the jump forward feature, I thought that must mean that they're recording more state. However, it sounds like its just a fast forward that will go as fast as your CPU can handle.


sc2reader here. The 2.0.10 patch didn't make any important changes to the replay format as far as I am concerned. The only significant change is that they are now recording out minerals/vespene lost to friendly fire for each player (reported every 10 seconds). While I can see some limited applications for the information I don't see how it would be very useful.
Maintainer: sc2reader, http://github.com/GraylinKim/sc2reader
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech143
BRAT_OK 80
Railgan 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1636
Shuttle 682
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 27
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
420jenkins490
XaKoH 477
Counter-Strike
fl0m4114
Fnx 668
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4146
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
summit1g4210
Liquid`RaSZi2003
FrodaN1021
B2W.Neo425
ToD216
C9.Mang0166
TKL 95
UpATreeSC83
RotterdaM65
QueenE64
Mew2King32
PPMD15
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2466
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• Shiphtur1331
• imaqtpie845
• WagamamaTV307
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 10m
Patches Events
20h 10m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.