• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:27
CEST 21:27
KST 04:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Teoman
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway382 Posts
February 11 2012 12:58 GMT
#41
On February 10 2012 00:32 tryteyker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:10 Mr.X546 wrote:
On February 09 2012 19:06 tryteyker wrote:
On February 09 2012 17:26 Mr.X546 wrote:
On February 09 2012 17:13 tryteyker wrote:
Do you guys have any useful tips when I want to start with Random? (I've been playing with Terran, Protoss and a bit with Zerg but I sturggle mostly with Zerg)



Fix different hotkeys set-ups for all the three races. i.e. change hotkey profile everytime you play a new race.



Why? :S
I'm pretty comfortable with 123 Army, 4 CC/Nexus/Hatches, 5 Rax/Gateway/2nd Hatch, 6 Robotics/Factory/3rd Hatch and 7-9 Upgrade Structures



Good, I just know that I had hard reaching 6 and beyond, so I rehotkeyed them to other buttons. Also, used backspace-method with Zerg for larvae spawning etc., not really compatible while playing Protoss and Terran :D

Anyway, I used to play random, but got kinda bored with it. Reason being there were some match-ups which I did not like (ZvZ, PvT). It can quickly deter you from playing random, so I suggest focusing on developing specific match-ups more, like grind them out. Ofc, play random from time to time to keep all match-ups fresh, but if you hit a block in a match-up, sit down and work the problem out, in whatever way you choose.

Also, use the random attribute to your strength. I mean all-ins/cheese. I would not use it on ladder (kinda useless imo) but when playing BoXs etc.


Well I like playing all 3 races after all but it might be better to just focus on 1 race (I'm mainly Toss atm) as you said.


Well, personally play random, I would recommend you do like 1 day or 1 week if you dont play as much as each race. Try to just choose which race you feel like playing at the moment and just grind a bit with that.

I would say that the only real disadvantage you get from playing random is that its harder to get the narrow understanding of each match up. I cant for one remember most timings for all three races, so that defienetly is a disadvantage :D
"Quisque est barbarus alii."
wklbishop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1286 Posts
February 11 2012 15:53 GMT
#42
On February 11 2012 20:12 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 13:48 wklbishop wrote:
Hmm, lately my hands have been shaking each time I play 10 minutes into a game. Normally I'd attribute it to adrenaline or something, but it's a new thing so it's odd for me. And my hands feels numb and I can barely control them with the numbing lasting a bit afterwards.

Anyone got an idea as to how to remedy this?


Are you at all anxious etc while playing, do they sweat or go cold? hand shaking seems pretty common.


THanks for the reply.

But I don't sweat or go cold. Hmmm. Well, it should be fine as long as I don't feel too much pain I suppose.
Gameplay > Personality
SCVerdict
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
February 11 2012 20:54 GMT
#43
I have a huge problem... I'm not a noob/newb, by any means. I know and understand the game as much as a silver player, and my skill is pretty good. But I was placed in bronze in season 1. I was initially gold, but took a long break and got reranked to bronze in 4v4/3v3...

It's like i'm in a black hole I can't get out of. I'm constantly being matched up with the stupidest/worst players in known existence, and I clearly don't belong here. A master has been teaching me for a few weeks, and my skill has drastically gone up. i 1v1 gold players and beat them, even though my 1v1 is bronze (black hole, can't escape...)

But my goal is to get to silver/gold in 4v4... I'm so good at 4v4, my macro is incredible... but I get the WORST partners. Examples of worst partners:
-Cannon rush, fail then quit
-Don't know what "banelings" are and therefore don't make them when enemy makes mass rines..
-try to mass one unit and make no army the entire game
-I had a guy PREACH THE BIBLE and refuse to play and fight on our team, and refused to leave. He claimed he refused to participate in violence, and we should all love each other
-Team killers, who tech up and then decide to kill you.

But I've noticed that I'm pitted against much diversity. I face off against golds, silvers... And I'm on the score sheet at the top of almost EVERY game. But I'm not just going off of that, of course not. I also top the "army" and "resources" graphs due to exceptional Macro. But why do I lose? Well for one, I can sweep in and kill one or two of the enemy players in any given 4v4, and all 3 of my other allies are doing god knows what... and the other 2-3 enemy's left will have massed something that completely counters MY army. Such as mass voids/carriers/archons... Mass marines, mass colossi, etc. I can't possibly consider winning 40-50 matches 1v4, which is usually what it feels like I'm playing...

So my question...? How do I get out of this bronze blackhole, considering my skill is growing exponentially (as stated, master is teaching me and I'm learning more than a bronze should know...) ?? am I going to be stuck here forever?
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
February 11 2012 20:56 GMT
#44
Random question about how the TLPD stats for progamers work: Why aren't games from stuff like the KSL or the FXOpen Invitationals included?
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 04:25:05
February 12 2012 04:24 GMT
#45
On February 12 2012 05:54 SCVerdict wrote:
I have a huge problem... I'm not a noob/newb, by any means. I know and understand the game as much as a silver player, and my skill is pretty good. But I was placed in bronze in season 1. I was initially gold, but took a long break and got reranked to bronze in 4v4/3v3...

It's like i'm in a black hole I can't get out of. I'm constantly being matched up with the stupidest/worst players in known existence, and I clearly don't belong here. A master has been teaching me for a few weeks, and my skill has drastically gone up. i 1v1 gold players and beat them, even though my 1v1 is bronze (black hole, can't escape...)

But my goal is to get to silver/gold in 4v4... I'm so good at 4v4, my macro is incredible... but I get the WORST partners. Examples of worst partners:
-Cannon rush, fail then quit
-Don't know what "banelings" are and therefore don't make them when enemy makes mass rines..
-try to mass one unit and make no army the entire game
-I had a guy PREACH THE BIBLE and refuse to play and fight on our team, and refused to leave. He claimed he refused to participate in violence, and we should all love each other
-Team killers, who tech up and then decide to kill you.

But I've noticed that I'm pitted against much diversity. I face off against golds, silvers... And I'm on the score sheet at the top of almost EVERY game. But I'm not just going off of that, of course not. I also top the "army" and "resources" graphs due to exceptional Macro. But why do I lose? Well for one, I can sweep in and kill one or two of the enemy players in any given 4v4, and all 3 of my other allies are doing god knows what... and the other 2-3 enemy's left will have massed something that completely counters MY army. Such as mass voids/carriers/archons... Mass marines, mass colossi, etc. I can't possibly consider winning 40-50 matches 1v4, which is usually what it feels like I'm playing...

So my question...? How do I get out of this bronze blackhole, considering my skill is growing exponentially (as stated, master is teaching me and I'm learning more than a bronze should know...) ?? am I going to be stuck here forever?


I hate to demoralise you on your first post, but I only play 4v4 when I'm super messed up most likely the people you're playing with are fucking around too because 4v4 is not a real game mode. Secondly, when in bronze don't talk about how you're so much better than people. it's kind of embarrassing. I totally understand what you're going through, I had the same feeling when bought the game in season 4. If you're losing enough in Bronze you won't get promoted. I was playing 2-3 games per week or two after the game had been out for a year and I got out of it after a while by winning more games than i lost. (the irony of it all is I got promoted from Bronze to Silver and Silver to Gold by defending two cannon rushes)

edit: although if you couldn't spot the dude preaching the bible at you in a starcraft game as a troll theres probably no hope for you as an online gamer.
Sylfyre
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia222 Posts
February 12 2012 04:39 GMT
#46
On February 12 2012 05:54 SCVerdict wrote:
I have a huge problem... I'm not a noob/newb, by any means. I know and understand the game as much as a silver player, and my skill is pretty good. But I was placed in bronze in season 1. I was initially gold, but took a long break and got reranked to bronze in 4v4/3v3...

It's like i'm in a black hole I can't get out of. I'm constantly being matched up with the stupidest/worst players in known existence, and I clearly don't belong here. A master has been teaching me for a few weeks, and my skill has drastically gone up. i 1v1 gold players and beat them, even though my 1v1 is bronze (black hole, can't escape...)

But my goal is to get to silver/gold in 4v4... I'm so good at 4v4, my macro is incredible... but I get the WORST partners. Examples of worst partners:
-Cannon rush, fail then quit
-Don't know what "banelings" are and therefore don't make them when enemy makes mass rines..
-try to mass one unit and make no army the entire game
-I had a guy PREACH THE BIBLE and refuse to play and fight on our team, and refused to leave. He claimed he refused to participate in violence, and we should all love each other
-Team killers, who tech up and then decide to kill you.

But I've noticed that I'm pitted against much diversity. I face off against golds, silvers... And I'm on the score sheet at the top of almost EVERY game. But I'm not just going off of that, of course not. I also top the "army" and "resources" graphs due to exceptional Macro. But why do I lose? Well for one, I can sweep in and kill one or two of the enemy players in any given 4v4, and all 3 of my other allies are doing god knows what... and the other 2-3 enemy's left will have massed something that completely counters MY army. Such as mass voids/carriers/archons... Mass marines, mass colossi, etc. I can't possibly consider winning 40-50 matches 1v4, which is usually what it feels like I'm playing...

So my question...? How do I get out of this bronze blackhole, considering my skill is growing exponentially (as stated, master is teaching me and I'm learning more than a bronze should know...) ?? am I going to be stuck here forever?


just how it is in bronze league. 4v4 at any level has cheese in it, they are just rush based games. if you really think your issue is your allies, then get a couple of mates and play some games with them. if you guys keep losing, then there is more to your problem then just your allies.
Moobla
Profile Joined May 2011
United States186 Posts
February 12 2012 06:19 GMT
#47
I saw Liquid Hero play a PvZ on his stream, early January(around the 3rd I think). It was on Shakuras against a zerg called DeParture and it was just such an amazing game, at least 40 minutes long. I looked through the VODS of his stream but it looks like the VOD was removed because I couldn't find it. So I was hoping that someone had a link to the VOD/replay, this game can't be forever lost.
"If you aren't attacking, you are probably losing." -QXC
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 08:32:36
February 12 2012 08:31 GMT
#48
I'm lazy as fuck and my english suck, plz someone make a thread with a poll to ask opinions about adding chat channel restriction by leagues to battlenet like in iccup.
Calendaraka Foxhan
Baseic
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands310 Posts
February 12 2012 11:23 GMT
#49
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 12 2012 05:54 SCVerdict wrote:
I have a huge problem... I'm not a noob/newb, by any means. I know and understand the game as much as a silver player, and my skill is pretty good. But I was placed in bronze in season 1. I was initially gold, but took a long break and got reranked to bronze in 4v4/3v3...

It's like i'm in a black hole I can't get out of. I'm constantly being matched up with the stupidest/worst players in known existence, and I clearly don't belong here. A master has been teaching me for a few weeks, and my skill has drastically gone up. i 1v1 gold players and beat them, even though my 1v1 is bronze (black hole, can't escape...)

But my goal is to get to silver/gold in 4v4... I'm so good at 4v4, my macro is incredible... but I get the WORST partners. Examples of worst partners:
-Cannon rush, fail then quit
-Don't know what "banelings" are and therefore don't make them when enemy makes mass rines..
-try to mass one unit and make no army the entire game
-I had a guy PREACH THE BIBLE and refuse to play and fight on our team, and refused to leave. He claimed he refused to participate in violence, and we should all love each other
-Team killers, who tech up and then decide to kill you.

But I've noticed that I'm pitted against much diversity. I face off against golds, silvers... And I'm on the score sheet at the top of almost EVERY game. But I'm not just going off of that, of course not. I also top the "army" and "resources" graphs due to exceptional Macro. But why do I lose? Well for one, I can sweep in and kill one or two of the enemy players in any given 4v4, and all 3 of my other allies are doing god knows what... and the other 2-3 enemy's left will have massed something that completely counters MY army. Such as mass voids/carriers/archons... Mass marines, mass colossi, etc. I can't possibly consider winning 40-50 matches 1v4, which is usually what it feels like I'm playing...

So my question...? How do I get out of this bronze blackhole, considering my skill is growing exponentially (as stated, master is teaching me and I'm learning more than a bronze should know...) ?? am I going to be stuck here forever?


Wow, you're a pretty special case.
Either you're a troll, or you live in a very special world. I'll assume the latter.
I'm just gonna break you down and build you up again, because you have a serious attitude problem.
You probably are very terrible. Well, not even probably, I'm really sure you are terrible, you have 'Silver Level Knowledge', you are supposed to use such a statement to admit that you are terrible, but instead of that you see it as a pro. Your macro would be 'incredible' I find it just so cute to see someone make such bold statements.
Please post a replay, because I'm 100% sure that you are a very bad player and that you are in just the right spot where you should be. You have the highest score in 4v4 every time because you probably FE and play very greedy, you lose every time they push early, but when they don't, you have a 'sick macro economy'. Also, people don't play 4v4 as a serious match, people play it to troll and relax.

tl;dr: You are terrible, you have an attitude problem, bronze is just right for you.
Etc.
Domadie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States4 Posts
February 12 2012 11:38 GMT
#50
Hi this is my first post on liquipedia

I am a protoss player in silver league (obviously not good) Im having issues in the late game vs terran due to ghosts. I feel that I cant counter them with HTs due to vikings in the air killing my Obs. Is this a general issue that pros are still trying to figure a way around or am I just stuck dealing with my army automatically having half health when engaging a bio ball late game? Im not trying to troll or QQ if there is obviously a simple way around this please tell me.

Give me liberty or give me death
Baseic
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands310 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 12:52:56
February 12 2012 12:52 GMT
#51
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 12 2012 20:38 Domadie wrote:
Hi this is my first post on liquipedia

I am a protoss player in silver league (obviously not good) Im having issues in the late game vs terran due to ghosts. I feel that I cant counter them with HTs due to vikings in the air killing my Obs. Is this a general issue that pros are still trying to figure a way around or am I just stuck dealing with my army automatically having half health when engaging a bio ball late game? Im not trying to troll or QQ if there is obviously a simple way around this please tell me.



Welcome!
These are the Team Liquid forums, not Liquipedia
As for you question, you want to ask such questions in the Strategy forums, and more specifically for your question Simple Questions, Simple Answers or the Protoss Help Me Thread.
I don't play protoss so I wouldn't know.
Etc.
Domadie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States4 Posts
February 12 2012 13:08 GMT
#52
thanks much ill repost in there
Give me liberty or give me death
MadeOfPotato
Profile Joined February 2012
United States30 Posts
February 13 2012 01:05 GMT
#53
Does anyone actually use the mobile authentication code app thing for their battle.net account? If so, opinions?
Andyman
Profile Joined May 2011
United States4 Posts
February 13 2012 02:34 GMT
#54
Come join Stonedreaper, Toxic Toaster, Infested Atom, and Andyman for...
Bronze/Silver
Gold/Platinum
Diamond/Master/Grandmaster
Sunday Night Toasted Tourneys!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/atoasted_tv
I'm not very good at one liners.
heyitskez
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia58 Posts
February 13 2012 05:21 GMT
#55
sure do hope idra wins something this month!
"The mark of a man if not how he treats his friends, but his enemies."
Baseic
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands310 Posts
February 13 2012 09:51 GMT
#56
On February 13 2012 14:21 heyitskez wrote:
sure do hope idra wins something this month!

He doesn't deserve it.
Etc.
Seriox
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany373 Posts
February 13 2012 16:23 GMT
#57
Is there a website like sc2earnings.com for Broodwar?
GWBuffalo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States234 Posts
February 13 2012 17:11 GMT
#58
Is there anyway to be notified if someone replies directly to one of your posts here at TL? I see nothing in the profile page.

For some very active threads, it's quite hard to keep track of whether someone replied to something you said.
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
February 13 2012 19:58 GMT
#59
On February 14 2012 02:11 GWBuffalo wrote:
Is there anyway to be notified if someone replies directly to one of your posts here at TL? I see nothing in the profile page.

For some very active threads, it's quite hard to keep track of whether someone replied to something you said.


Nope this is vBulletin, (I assume) doesn't work like that.
Rinny
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States616 Posts
February 13 2012 21:28 GMT
#60
On February 12 2012 05:54 SCVerdict wrote:
I have a huge problem... I'm not a noob/newb, by any means. I know and understand the game as much as a silver player, and my skill is pretty good. But I was placed in bronze in season 1. I was initially gold, but took a long break and got reranked to bronze in 4v4/3v3...

It's like i'm in a black hole I can't get out of. I'm constantly being matched up with the stupidest/worst players in known existence, and I clearly don't belong here. A master has been teaching me for a few weeks, and my skill has drastically gone up. i 1v1 gold players and beat them, even though my 1v1 is bronze (black hole, can't escape...)

But my goal is to get to silver/gold in 4v4... I'm so good at 4v4, my macro is incredible... but I get the WORST partners. Examples of worst partners:
-Cannon rush, fail then quit
-Don't know what "banelings" are and therefore don't make them when enemy makes mass rines..
-try to mass one unit and make no army the entire game
-I had a guy PREACH THE BIBLE and refuse to play and fight on our team, and refused to leave. He claimed he refused to participate in violence, and we should all love each other
-Team killers, who tech up and then decide to kill you.

But I've noticed that I'm pitted against much diversity. I face off against golds, silvers... And I'm on the score sheet at the top of almost EVERY game. But I'm not just going off of that, of course not. I also top the "army" and "resources" graphs due to exceptional Macro. But why do I lose? Well for one, I can sweep in and kill one or two of the enemy players in any given 4v4, and all 3 of my other allies are doing god knows what... and the other 2-3 enemy's left will have massed something that completely counters MY army. Such as mass voids/carriers/archons... Mass marines, mass colossi, etc. I can't possibly consider winning 40-50 matches 1v4, which is usually what it feels like I'm playing...

So my question...? How do I get out of this bronze blackhole, considering my skill is growing exponentially (as stated, master is teaching me and I'm learning more than a bronze should know...) ?? am I going to be stuck here forever?


Hey man dont do anything, its just those darn teammates keeping you down.
Where my swarm at? Ye Yeee
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m961
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu758
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck326
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King56
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV424
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 33m
INu's Battles
16h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 33m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.