• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8705 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 11 2011 03:31 GMT
#141
On December 11 2011 11:22 FlashfrenZ wrote:
hey, i followed the instructions and everything installed fine except must something else be done to get it working? i open the game and nothing is changed. please help it would be greatly appreciated

If you go into your Starcraft II installation folder, into the Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod folders, and the size of the *region*.SC2Assets and *region*backup.SC2Assets files are the same size, then the mod has not installed. The problem here would be that you don't have C++ 2010 redistributable installed, and it probably skipped the installation process.

I am going to stop answering these problems for a little while, until my Universal Installer is released, as everything has been answered through the comments, and in the original post.
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
December 11 2011 09:12 GMT
#142
If I used this color mod, would I still be able to use SC2 Relocalizer, change my client region, and have my game run with no problem?
pres.sure
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany104 Posts
December 11 2011 09:16 GMT
#143
Does this program support de-installing, too ?
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
December 11 2011 09:47 GMT
#144
yes read the FIRST POST..
Die tomorrow - Live today
Raynor125
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 10:43:50
December 11 2011 10:42 GMT
#145
for some reason this didn't work for me ... I installed it and everything, it all worked properly but it didn't change anything in starcraft2, am I missing a step or something? because I was really looking forward to having this mod it looks pretty awesome

edit: just read the post like three up from where mine was posted hopefully that works
itzjohnny
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
December 11 2011 15:30 GMT
#146
The colors look cool. Definitely helps with the eyes a lot. The Zerg extractor looks kind of weird though. Nevertheless, amazing program!
BoondockVeritas
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 22:36:50
December 11 2011 22:33 GMT
#147
So I made this work before on both of my clients and now when I try (because it wouldn't stick to both of them at once? idk why?) it says "Please select the correct Starcraft 2 installation path" Any idea why it doesn't want to work anymore even though I'm going to the correct location and can even start the game from the spot I picked?

edit: I searched and found the other posts on this, was there ever a solution? sorry if I just missed it in here.
NA server Veritas.414, KR server Bullet.382. 지지요!
NestleDasani
Profile Joined September 2011
7 Posts
December 12 2011 23:09 GMT
#148
when I try and download it I get this error:

Virus Download Blocked

Download of the virus has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.

File name: 7za.exe

My friend is also getting this error, has anyone experienced this/ knows how to solve it?
TheImbaJimba
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
December 13 2011 13:55 GMT
#149
well, i did all the directions. And my starcraft2 file got corrupted so i had to re-download, which took me forever. and i never got the colors...
TheImbaJimba
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
December 13 2011 15:29 GMT
#150
i did this like 3 times, and no colors.......
enykie
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany64 Posts
December 13 2011 16:44 GMT
#151
working flawless on uk sc2 and no virus found.
thx!
Tenetri
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada7 Posts
December 13 2011 17:28 GMT
#152
If anyone is trying to install it and is getting a "Please select the actual directory of SC2", and you've done it a million times. I fixxed the error by replacing the enUS.SC2Assets with the one I never modified.

I had tried to do the sc2color mod in the past, and I changed my enUS.SC2Assets, but never changed it back. When i replaced it with enUS - Copy.SC2Assets, which I made in the past, it worked fine.

Hope that helped ><
I have a soup request here
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
December 13 2011 18:24 GMT
#153
My installer holds at 4/6...
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
December 13 2011 18:56 GMT
#154
Installing stonger team color. Please wait, this may take a while.
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
BoondockVeritas
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 14 2011 18:35 GMT
#155
On December 14 2011 02:28 Tenetri wrote:
If anyone is trying to install it and is getting a "Please select the actual directory of SC2", and you've done it a million times. I fixxed the error by replacing the enUS.SC2Assets with the one I never modified.

I had tried to do the sc2color mod in the past, and I changed my enUS.SC2Assets, but never changed it back. When i replaced it with enUS - Copy.SC2Assets, which I made in the past, it worked fine.

Hope that helped ><


What do you mean the one you never modified? Was that something you did personally or is that something that we all have somewhere If you downloaded another enUS.SC2Assets file can you link to where you got it from? Mines 794kbs and I tried downloading one from a couple websites, but the files were all over 200mbs soo I'm assuming that is not what i need. Not going to die without this, but I don't want to reinstall and update again just to get one tiny file back to normal..
NA server Veritas.414, KR server Bullet.382. 지지요!
Tenetri
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada7 Posts
December 14 2011 22:01 GMT
#156
On December 15 2011 03:35 BoondockVeritas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 02:28 Tenetri wrote:
If anyone is trying to install it and is getting a "Please select the actual directory of SC2", and you've done it a million times. I fixxed the error by replacing the enUS.SC2Assets with the one I never modified.

I had tried to do the sc2color mod in the past, and I changed my enUS.SC2Assets, but never changed it back. When i replaced it with enUS - Copy.SC2Assets, which I made in the past, it worked fine.

Hope that helped ><


What do you mean the one you never modified? Was that something you did personally or is that something that we all have somewhere If you downloaded another enUS.SC2Assets file can you link to where you got it from? Mines 794kbs and I tried downloading one from a couple websites, but the files were all over 200mbs soo I'm assuming that is not what i need. Not going to die without this, but I don't want to reinstall and update again just to get one tiny file back to normal..


When I tried to do Strong Team Colours afew months ago, I tried to use a MPQ editor to change it. The MPQ editor opens up the enUS file like a WINZIP file. Theres folders and files inside the enUS.SC2Assets file. So I had a list of files that I was supposed to modify in it, but I wasn't in a 'state' to complete a complicated task like that, so I gave up. Before I started though, I made a Backup - Copy of the enUS file.

Fast forward to yesterday, I tried to use the program, and it looks like it needs the original unmodified copy of enUS in the SC2 directory. Since the modified version that I fucked up was still in the folder, I had to delete it, and put the original copy back in, rename it from enUSOLD.SC2Assets to enUS.SC2Assets. Once I did that, I was able to run the program to change the team colors. It now works perfectly.


Also, to the person posting that this thing is a virus. The most likely reason its telling you that its a virus is because it tries to download the proper files from the web. Which makes it look like a virus.
I have a soup request here
BoondockVeritas
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 15 2011 06:43 GMT
#157
On December 15 2011 07:01 Tenetri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 03:35 BoondockVeritas wrote:
On December 14 2011 02:28 Tenetri wrote:
If anyone is trying to install it and is getting a "Please select the actual directory of SC2", and you've done it a million times. I fixxed the error by replacing the enUS.SC2Assets with the one I never modified.

I had tried to do the sc2color mod in the past, and I changed my enUS.SC2Assets, but never changed it back. When i replaced it with enUS - Copy.SC2Assets, which I made in the past, it worked fine.

Hope that helped ><


What do you mean the one you never modified? Was that something you did personally or is that something that we all have somewhere If you downloaded another enUS.SC2Assets file can you link to where you got it from? Mines 794kbs and I tried downloading one from a couple websites, but the files were all over 200mbs soo I'm assuming that is not what i need. Not going to die without this, but I don't want to reinstall and update again just to get one tiny file back to normal..


When I tried to do Strong Team Colours afew months ago, I tried to use a MPQ editor to change it. The MPQ editor opens up the enUS file like a WINZIP file. Theres folders and files inside the enUS.SC2Assets file. So I had a list of files that I was supposed to modify in it, but I wasn't in a 'state' to complete a complicated task like that, so I gave up. Before I started though, I made a Backup - Copy of the enUS file.

Fast forward to yesterday, I tried to use the program, and it looks like it needs the original unmodified copy of enUS in the SC2 directory. Since the modified version that I fucked up was still in the folder, I had to delete it, and put the original copy back in, rename it from enUSOLD.SC2Assets to enUS.SC2Assets. Once I did that, I was able to run the program to change the team colors. It now works perfectly.


Also, to the person posting that this thing is a virus. The most likely reason its telling you that its a virus is because it tries to download the proper files from the web. Which makes it look like a virus.


Do you know of a site that i could dl that original file from? I'm wondering if I messed mine up before while trying to use relocalizers and manually change files to change the voice and names of things like a relocalizer.. I saved a backup file of it, but changing it back to that huge file did nothing? Maybe I'm just terrible and suck at life and can't make this work again >< If nobody has any idea how to fix this I'll just try reinstalling the game. I have both clients on two different hard drives so idk whats up with it.
NA server Veritas.414, KR server Bullet.382. 지지요!
MinimalistSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States121 Posts
December 17 2011 14:25 GMT
#158
You're the best! AROUND! Nothings ever...
you get the idea
thank you
There is no such thing as perfection, only improvement.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 10:18:45
December 20 2011 08:19 GMT
#159
On December 13 2011 08:09 NestleDasani wrote:
when I try and download it I get this error:

Virus Download Blocked

Download of the virus has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.

File name: 7za.exe

My friend is also getting this error, has anyone experienced this/ knows how to solve it?


That might be a false positive, I will scan the files now...

Edit: I've scanned the installer, it is fine, no viruses, can you give more specific information such as the program which stopped the download? Is it possible that your company blocked the downloading of 7za.exe?

If you have problems with the program reporting that you have not selected the correct installation directory, it may be that you have selected the wrong region, such as enSG instead of enUS for non Singaporean clients. I will check it, I will probably release an update just to refine some of the code...

On December 11 2011 18:12 exousia_7 wrote:
If I used this color mod, would I still be able to use SC2 Relocalizer, change my client region, and have my game run with no problem?


You will be able to relocalize it
Ragnarok_1er
Profile Joined September 2011
France45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 11:56:49
December 20 2011 11:43 GMT
#160
Is the download link broken? I can't download the zip file

Edit : It works now! Yippee!
900 points masters random player.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1667
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5982
fl0m987
Beastyqt787
shahzam422
FrodaN291
byalli261
KnowMe166
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
UpATreeSC86
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 36m
Stellar Fest
16h 36m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.