• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:36
CEST 18:36
KST 01:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8554 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
BluePanther
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2776 Posts
December 23 2011 09:13 GMT
#161
On December 14 2011 03:24 ToastieNL wrote:
My installer holds at 4/6...


Same. Doesn't work.
d9mmdi
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany179 Posts
December 24 2011 21:04 GMT
#162
same here, also it doesnt restart on its own after downloading
You gotta step over dead bodies - Momma Plott
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
December 25 2011 09:53 GMT
#163
On December 25 2011 06:04 d9mmdi wrote:
same here, also it doesnt restart on its own after downloading


I have updated the installer to make the Stuck and Reset buttons a bit more vibrant in the Christmas theme. If you are stuck at step 4/6, you can press the Stuck? button at that stage. If it still doesn't work, have you dowloaded .NET framework 4 and Visual C++ 2010 redistributable? If not, you can find them in the original post
Zaken_
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 18:32:25
December 25 2011 18:23 GMT
#164
On December 25 2011 18:53 raVensc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 06:04 d9mmdi wrote:
same here, also it doesnt restart on its own after downloading


I have updated the installer to make the Stuck and Reset buttons a bit more vibrant in the Christmas theme. If you are stuck at step 4/6, you can press the Stuck? button at that stage. If it still doesn't work, have you dowloaded .NET framework 4 and Visual C++ 2010 redistributable? If not, you can find them in the original post

I have reinstalled .net framework 4 but it still don't go further than 4/6 xD (btw, i don't see any "stuck" button?), also i have tried to install the other thing but its says that i have a newer version, don't know what to do :S
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
December 25 2011 18:40 GMT
#165
Great, thanks a lot man. It was getting annoying having to manually set this up for all the different regions I have installed.
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Mesha
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Bosnia-Herzegovina439 Posts
December 26 2011 19:01 GMT
#166
Great. Finally all of us color blind people can see what the hell are we microing with. Thanks.
Reality hits you hard bro.
Bearhammer
Profile Joined October 2011
United States49 Posts
December 29 2011 00:00 GMT
#167
Hey I'm not sure if I'm the only one having the problem but after and hour of looking I can't seem to find my StarcraftII.exe file. I can find the installer and the map editor but not a file labeled StarcraftII.exe. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong or were I could look?
"To give less than your best is to sacrfice the gift" -Steve Prefontaine
Tazerenix
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia340 Posts
December 29 2011 01:03 GMT
#168
If your installer is halting at 4/6 then it's most likely because the installer doesn't have the permissions to access the starcraft 2 folder from where it is being run. For example, yesterday I ran the installer at an internet cafe on a network drive, and as the network drive couldn't write to the starcraft 2 folder which was on a physical drive on the computer, it just sort of stalled.

A solution is to move the STCinstaller folder to either your desktop, the same drive as the Starcraft folder or inside the folder and then run it. If after that you still get an error then try running the application as administrator. AFTER that if it is still not working then the error isn't something that has been encountered before.
Fruity
Profile Joined October 2011
Belgium38 Posts
December 29 2011 05:19 GMT
#169
This doesn't work for me. It keeps getting stuck at "Installing Stronger Team Color, Please wait.. This may take a while"
I've checked solutions on this thread but none seem to help.

I have a Windows 7 x64bit
My StarCraft is from EU, bought in Belgium.
legendzawk
Profile Joined October 2011
United States40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-29 05:42:10
December 29 2011 05:39 GMT
#170
I can't restore it back to default. It keeps telling me "Please choose the correct SC2.exe file!"
Even though I am.

EDIT: Nvm.. fixed :D
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
December 29 2011 07:51 GMT
#171
After installing this, I feel like I've been cured of colorblindness.

Wow.
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
December 29 2011 07:53 GMT
#172
Any updates on the Mac version of this?
LemonStimpax
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy7 Posts
January 03 2012 13:32 GMT
#173
I used to play with this mod withouth any problem, lately I had to reinstall it due to a sc2 reinstall, and used this installer. This got me to have frequent, annoying lagspikes ingame (as if someone else was lagging the game, but it was just for me rly), with connection (and fps obviously) being totally fine. I tried installing/reinstalling this several times to make sure, and it really looks like it was the cause of those weird lags.
I'm gonna try the old method again, I hope you appreciate the weird feedback.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
January 06 2012 07:07 GMT
#174
On January 03 2012 22:32 LemonStimpax wrote:
I used to play with this mod withouth any problem, lately I had to reinstall it due to a sc2 reinstall, and used this installer. This got me to have frequent, annoying lagspikes ingame (as if someone else was lagging the game, but it was just for me rly), with connection (and fps obviously) being totally fine. I tried installing/reinstalling this several times to make sure, and it really looks like it was the cause of those weird lags.
I'm gonna try the old method again, I hope you appreciate the weird feedback.


Sorry you had problems with it, I have not had any other mentions of lag spikes, and you should have no difference from installing the mod normally!

As for the people who ask for the mac version, I will post it if I have it, in this same thread, if I don't post it, then you're out of luck, sorry
Canadaehz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada59 Posts
January 07 2012 00:46 GMT
#175
My installer is not working. I get through all things like region and starcraft2.exe and then it does not do anything when it gets to the installer.
chaos5061
Profile Joined July 2011
United States4 Posts
January 10 2012 04:34 GMT
#176
Thanks for the installer. Only problem I had was I opened the installer and it immediately closed then I remembered about running it as admin and that worked. No other problems. Win7
zXI_SyNapsE
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3 Posts
January 11 2012 19:52 GMT
#177
So, im a mac user... and i always will be as i've been using custom versions of the apple products for gaming, and i was wondering if there is a way to download the stronger team color profile on my mac?
"Expect the Unexpected, but dont plan ahead."
CajunMan
Profile Joined July 2010
United States823 Posts
January 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#178
Hey man tryin to run this on Win7 but every time I get to Install part it doesn't ever load just sits there at the install bar not moving at all.
DarkSkyes
Profile Joined January 2011
United States19 Posts
January 13 2012 03:18 GMT
#179
Thanks man it worked perfectly. Very helpful im personally fine with mpq editing but this takes less time so thanks .
Brotoss
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
January 13 2012 03:20 GMT
#180
Thanks. Can you disable this if you dont want it?
vVv Gaming
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1120
ComeBackTV 1015
TaKeTV 537
SteadfastSC483
LamboSC2425
IndyStarCraft 161
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 466
SteadfastSC 460
mouzHeroMarine 258
IndyStarCraft 183
ProTech151
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 84
BRAT_OK 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33611
Shuttle 1611
EffOrt 947
Light 659
Mini 563
Soma 495
Rush 360
firebathero 286
Snow 196
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
sorry 58
Sea.KH 53
Killer 47
Liquid`Ret 46
Mong 38
ToSsGirL 27
Free 25
soO 23
Sexy 22
Bale 20
Trap 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7636
qojqva1681
Dendi1028
420jenkins164
Counter-Strike
fl0m1224
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2018
crisheroes1290
XaKoH 218
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1953
B2W.Neo1007
Beastyqt415
FrodaN233
ArmadaUGS204
Hui .190
KnowMe154
QueenE99
Mew2King86
Trikslyr66
Dewaltoss45
ToD34
ZerO(Twitch)20
C9.Mang08
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2581
• TFBlade1067
Other Games
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV192
• imaqtpie128
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 24m
Stellar Fest
20h 24m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.