• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
January 13 2012 04:17 GMT
#181
I tried to reverse the process but it says I picked the wrong version, when I picked the right one..
vVv Gaming
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 05:24:39
January 13 2012 05:23 GMT
#182
I downloaded the program and got stuck on part 4/6. The installer says "need to restart for part 4" so after it closed itself I reopened it. Part 4 started and got stuck at 0%.

I have .net and i tried installing C++ but it said "i already have a more recent version" tho i cant remember installing that.

Checked and the file MPQ.dll is in the folder along with STC installer

Previously had stronger team colors, but after a sc2 patch it "broke" and my colors are back to normal.

Tryin to fix it ^^

Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
January 13 2012 05:26 GMT
#183
Are there pictures? :O
Just kinda wanna see what it looks like before blindly installing it
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-14 07:57:45
January 14 2012 07:54 GMT
#184
I tried to reverse the process but it says I picked the wrong version, when I picked the right one..


I've no idea why it didn't work for you. I've just restored mine flawlessly, it may be that the mod wasn't installed.

On January 13 2012 14:23 TheGreenMachine wrote:
I downloaded the program and got stuck on part 4/6. The installer says "need to restart for part 4" so after it closed itself I reopened it. Part 4 started and got stuck at 0%.

I have .net and i tried installing C++ but it said "i already have a more recent version" tho i cant remember installing that.

Checked and the file MPQ.dll is in the folder along with STC installer

Previously had stronger team colors, but after a sc2 patch it "broke" and my colors are back to normal.

Tryin to fix it ^^



o.o Weird, the C++ redistributable package was what caused the problem for someone whom I fixed this problem for using remote desktop.


Are there pictures? :O
Just kinda wanna see what it looks like before blindly installing it

Pictures are found in Pzea's post: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216725
zergburger
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 22:36:08
January 15 2012 21:03 GMT
#185
mine takes an ungodly amount of time. I let it go overnight, was only at like 11% or something, and i have fast internet. the hell?
zergburger
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
January 15 2012 23:54 GMT
#186
appears to be frozen at 7.55 mb of 35 downloaded
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
January 17 2012 01:15 GMT
#187
Doesn't work. Stops at 4/6 then nothing happens.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Zman
Profile Joined January 2011
31 Posts
January 17 2012 01:49 GMT
#188
For some reason, it isn't executing the "extras\extract.bat" file, which extracts the files. And lets it proceed from Step 4.

You would need to edit the .bat file, or execute it from a cmd prompt, while in the STC directory.

This is what I input into my cmd prompt:
cd /D D:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Support\STCInstaller
extras\extract.bat
TechnoZerg
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 02:19:58
January 17 2012 06:38 GMT
#189
On January 17 2012 10:15 Havik_ wrote:
Doesn't work. Stops at 4/6 then nothing happens.


same prob

edit: works after the microsoft upgrade provided in the OP
Power overwhelming!
SkySnake2005
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium46 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 17:23:29
January 17 2012 19:48 GMT
#190
On January 17 2012 15:38 TechnoZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 10:15 Havik_ wrote:
Doesn't work. Stops at 4/6 then nothing happens.


same prob


... and the same for me. Is it possible that the problem is because of our OS'es being 64-bit ?

EDIT: I installed C++ 2010 redistributable for x64 and it didn't work. Then I also installed x86 and ran the program in Win XP compatibility mode: it worked immediately ! Maybe others can try the same !
zergburger
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
January 18 2012 01:50 GMT
#191
On January 18 2012 04:48 SkySnake2005 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 15:38 TechnoZerg wrote:
On January 17 2012 10:15 Havik_ wrote:
Doesn't work. Stops at 4/6 then nothing happens.


same prob


... and the same for me. Is it possible that the problem is because of our OS'es being 64-bit ?

Mine is 64 bit Windows 7 but fails before that. I cant get past part 3
NEXUS6
Profile Joined July 2011
United States413 Posts
January 18 2012 02:04 GMT
#192
the installer worked great for me, thanks
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
January 18 2012 02:09 GMT
#193
I think I'll download this tomorrow! Looks great, especially for bane ling vs bane ling wars
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
totally_spy
Profile Joined April 2010
France104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 14:15:18
January 18 2012 14:08 GMT
#194
was stuck at part 4.
I downloaded visual c++ 2010 (x64 version) and made sure to launch the .exe with administrator rights.
Works fine now
dotbeef
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 16:20:03
January 18 2012 16:19 GMT
#195
On December 03 2011 11:11 Wolf_Master wrote:
I was trying exactly that but then I get "could not find a part of the path 'C:\Windows\system32\temp\filestodownload.txt' .... so I made a folder named temp in system32 and put the filestodownload.txt there... but that did not help at all because im a noob... ive been at this for 5 hours now hehe... I appreciate you patience alot wish I was less of a bother

edit: I tried using Windows compatibility mode: Windows XP (service pack 2)


I had this problem when I extracted to a new folder on my Desktop so I copied it to C:\ and it worked flawlessly.
mints
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States120 Posts
January 18 2012 17:10 GMT
#196
worked perfectly first run! Thank you!
mrGRAPE
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore293 Posts
January 19 2012 02:35 GMT
#197
I managed to install mine with no problems when I chose enUS instead of enSG although I'm using the SG SEA client. Just a note for anyone who's stuck on that. Stronger Team Colors still works fine.
Starcraft 2 and eSports enthusiast. https://twitter.com/#!/mrGRAPETV | http://mrgrapetv.wordpress.com/
zergburger
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
January 20 2012 04:28 GMT
#198
tried it again and it randomly worked
sOm
Profile Joined January 2011
United States43 Posts
January 21 2012 18:28 GMT
#199
Is there a MAC OSX version of this?
nichan
Profile Joined December 2010
United States158 Posts
January 21 2012 18:43 GMT
#200
I second that please make a mac version if there isn't one already
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC477
TaKeTV 413
LamboSC2345
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 466
LamboSC2 330
mouzHeroMarine 181
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech152
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 60
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37330
Shuttle 1997
Mini 820
EffOrt 777
Light 707
Horang2 513
firebathero 305
Soma 302
Rush 278
Hyuk 200
[ Show more ]
Snow 192
BeSt 176
ZerO 163
Leta 115
hero 92
Sea.KH 61
Killer 42
sorry 42
Mong 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 27
Liquid`Ret 27
Yoon 24
Bale 22
soO 21
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8227
qojqva1141
Dendi968
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1095
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2239
crisheroes1514
XaKoH 190
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1009
Liquid`VortiX231
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS176
QueenE105
KnowMe74
Mew2King71
Trikslyr49
ToD30
ZerO(Twitch)13
Dewaltoss1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 20
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2777
• TFBlade1157
Other Games
• Shiphtur214
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
21h 6m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.