• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7882 users

Stronger Team Color Auto-Installer - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
As with all other 3rd party programs that modify SC2 game files, install at your own risk.
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 08:15:54
January 29 2012 08:04 GMT
#221
x.x Sorry! I'll have a look into it today, When are you getting the server corresponding error? I've not had it myself yet o.o I've been busy optimizing some other parts, and getting ready to release the source.

I'll release another update to (hopefully) rid of the above issues ^^

I will disable the transition eye candy that I've put into my program - It's useless LOL

Edit: I've probably fixed the UAC problem now, but, as I was not getting it before, I need someone to test it for me
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
January 29 2012 11:08 GMT
#222
Just redownloaded still does not work.
The Error Message appears as soon as i double click the .exe
Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
Zathereth
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada19 Posts
January 29 2012 12:54 GMT
#223
Downloaded the latest client as well and it doesn't work for me either. I've tried the solutions others have suggested already but the installer just freezes at 5/6. I've left it on for several hours and I don't even see any movement on the progress bar either.
Quote?
stri_
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
January 29 2012 13:42 GMT
#224
Still not working after a re-download as well.
phil.ipp
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria1067 Posts
January 29 2012 15:23 GMT
#225
still not working
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
January 29 2012 15:30 GMT
#226
i use this.. extremely appreciative that it was created

highly recommended for anyone considering
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
lSasquatchl
Profile Joined February 2011
United States309 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 15:41:21
January 29 2012 15:40 GMT
#227
I was having the same problem with this as everyone else. I am using Windows 7-64bit. When one day I was installing R1CH's Scene Switcher for Xsplit and came across this error "MSCVR100.DLL is missing..." After googling it I followed a link to Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/the-program-cant-start-becuase-msvcr100dll-is/5c9d301a-2191-4edb-916e-5e4958558090

For my OS I went to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=5555

Anyway...So after installing this and trying scene switcher again (which worked) I thought I would try STCINstaller again. First try and it installed flawlessly in just a few seconds.
Please post your operating system if you have problems so people can respond accordingly. Hope this helps.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
January 29 2012 16:19 GMT
#228
On January 30 2012 00:40 TheSasquatch wrote:
I was having the same problem with this as everyone else. I am using Windows 7-64bit. When one day I was installing R1CH's Scene Switcher for Xsplit and came across this error "MSCVR100.DLL is missing..." After googling it I followed a link to Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/the-program-cant-start-becuase-msvcr100dll-is/5c9d301a-2191-4edb-916e-5e4958558090

For my OS I went to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=5555

Anyway...So after installing this and trying scene switcher again (which worked) I thought I would try STCINstaller again. First try and it installed flawlessly in just a few seconds.
Please post your operating system if you have problems so people can respond accordingly. Hope this helps.


According to the installer I already have a newer version installed, so this won't help fix the issues im having with the referral thing as well.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 16:34:51
January 29 2012 16:34 GMT
#229
I have updated to .Net 4 but am having trouble installing this.

Getting error when I try to install (it seems to extract okay):

C:\users\Roxy\downloads\STCInstaller\STCInstaller\STronger Team Color Installer.exe

A referral was returned from the server


If it matters, i did try to install this yesterday (before updating to .Net 4) and it froze at step 4 of the install.
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
mintiefresh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada52 Posts
January 29 2012 17:45 GMT
#230
On January 29 2012 04:51 qwertzi wrote:
okay i figured it out:

if you have an error with something "server corresponding.. bla"

you have to disable your UCA...
go to windows system settings, user accounts, and then it should be the last one..
(sorry if i am unspecific, but i have it in german o.O)

if you restart and login as admin you can install the programm.


in another forum I read that the developer can do something to prevent this from happening
so maybe a note for the next patch





This works! Thanks!

raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
January 30 2012 06:20 GMT
#231
Thanks for the feedback, I've given up on trying to force administrator, it should be back to normal now (hopefully, no guarantees! )
scaban84
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1080 Posts
January 30 2012 06:40 GMT
#232
My screen is stuck on "Extracting... This shouldn't take a long time! "
I'm afraid to run SC2 now.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit
"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design." — Friedrich von Hayek
LcrdSnccp
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada21 Posts
January 30 2012 07:58 GMT
#233
Now mines hanging on "Cleaning up..."
boom
raVensc2
Profile Joined April 2011
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 05:45:35
January 30 2012 12:24 GMT
#234
On January 30 2012 15:40 scaban84 wrote:
My screen is stuck on "Extracting... This shouldn't take a long time! "
I'm afraid to run SC2 now.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit


While it is extracting, nothings happening to your sc installation, so you can close it at that point.


Cleaning up really only deletes the /temp folder, it's not a necessary part of the installation, and I'll probably remove it soon, as the same process is done elsewhere. In any case you should not have trouble closing the installation at that stage

Edit: I forgot to state, you may need to run as administrator if errors.
meatybacon
Profile Joined April 2011
United States36 Posts
January 31 2012 00:17 GMT
#235
still get the server error
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
January 31 2012 00:32 GMT
#236
Right click on Stronger Team Color Installer.exe

go to Properties -> Compatibility -> check run as administator
demo_139
Profile Joined September 2010
7 Posts
February 01 2012 02:43 GMT
#237
When I try and run the exe I get "A referral was returned from the server"
iamZerg
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1 Post
February 01 2012 23:20 GMT
#238
I downloaded and extracted to my desktop and but when I try to run the exe it says error: referral was returned from the server. and when I try to run the updater it says it could not find a part of the path.
DanyalDenyo
Profile Joined November 2004
9 Posts
February 02 2012 13:49 GMT
#239
A referral was returned from the server


and install doesn't start.
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
February 02 2012 23:54 GMT
#240
Having same issues as everyone else. Can't wait until this is fixed though, it looks awesome.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC477
TaKeTV 413
LamboSC2345
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 466
LamboSC2 330
mouzHeroMarine 181
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech152
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 60
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37330
Shuttle 1997
Mini 820
EffOrt 777
Light 707
Horang2 513
firebathero 305
Soma 302
Rush 278
Hyuk 200
[ Show more ]
Snow 192
BeSt 176
ZerO 163
Leta 115
hero 92
Sea.KH 61
Killer 42
sorry 42
Mong 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 27
Liquid`Ret 27
Yoon 24
Bale 22
soO 21
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8227
qojqva1141
Dendi968
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1095
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2239
crisheroes1514
XaKoH 190
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1009
Liquid`VortiX231
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS176
QueenE105
KnowMe74
Mew2King71
Trikslyr49
ToD30
ZerO(Twitch)13
Dewaltoss1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 20
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2777
• TFBlade1157
Other Games
• Shiphtur214
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
21h 6m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.