• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:14
CEST 08:14
KST 15:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9691 users

Blink Cheat/hack - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
chrisgreg
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada61 Posts
October 06 2011 21:34 GMT
#41
possible questions i have

shared control micro?
blizzard UI replay bugs? its quite possible since they cant perfect out of date replays haha

but i do also believe its a script of some sort, each blink seems just as accurate as the last which additionally adding attack commands which bothers me the most

quite interesting none the less, great topic
Supporting Team EG and Team IM
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
October 06 2011 21:38 GMT
#42
Wow, haven't see this one before. Looks like an actual version of the automaton micro bot. Interesting find.
The universe created an audience for itself.
WickedSkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Netherlands81 Posts
October 06 2011 21:42 GMT
#43
ì was gonna say 'hack whooo' and dismiss the game, but I actually think you are right. Too bad he was too weak to take advantage of the hack.

Another explanation is that he might be a Warcraft 3 player (joke, I saw his mouse movements, he was not blinking manually, it's either a hack or unknown to me move).
Drone chasing probe, Tasteless quietly watching (Artosis)
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
October 06 2011 21:46 GMT
#44
Haha, definitely a hack if I've ever seen one.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
lolsies
Profile Joined October 2011
4 Posts
October 06 2011 21:47 GMT
#45
On October 07 2011 06:00 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Yeah that's definitely not legit. Everything the OP said is accurate, and each stalker that blinks back also instantly gets an attack move command to go back in. The script/hack/whatever is also messing up cuz it's blinking stalkers onto that high ground then they have a long walk to get back into the fight lol


Holy shit! That blink micro is so pro that even a top level pro like tyler can't do it! oh wait...
LOL at the foreigners thinking they have a chance :D
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 06 2011 21:48 GMT
#46
oh thats not new, though search function might have failed you since it was actually used for burrow micro with roaches. Easy to spot out, since people boosted up on 700 apm every time an engagement took place.
report him and move on.
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
October 06 2011 21:49 GMT
#47
Am I the only one that gets progressively more depressed with each one of those hacks coming out? I mean, perfect roach burrow micro bots, inject bots, blink bots, marine spreading bots, maphacks everywhere and drophack...

''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 21:57:46
October 06 2011 21:49 GMT
#48
I've met MǂAdel on ladder on my smurf and he did use the same kind of hack. I won the game and I didn't see any strange things besides insanely good blink micro.

Since I won the game I didn't care. Now that I've seen the thread, I did check the replay and its the same thing. 400-600 APM while blinking with not even really looking at it.

So if you meet MǂAdel on ladder it could very well be the fake (hacker).
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2379739/1/MǂAdel/

This is his profile, but I don't want to give the replay to everyone, since its my smurf account. So if you do not believe in me, I did PM Kennigit and send him the replay ... I am also willing to give it to mods of Teamliquid, just not everyone.


Edit: To be more clear: I'm saying that Adelscott is being faked - not Adelscott is hacking!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
October 06 2011 21:53 GMT
#49
On October 07 2011 06:47 lolsies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 06:00 Liquid`Tyler wrote:
Yeah that's definitely not legit. Everything the OP said is accurate, and each stalker that blinks back also instantly gets an attack move command to go back in. The script/hack/whatever is also messing up cuz it's blinking stalkers onto that high ground then they have a long walk to get back into the fight lol


Holy shit! That blink micro is so pro that even a top level pro like tyler can't do it! oh wait...

... very subtle. And yes it is most definitly hack. I have seen this hack before, and as you say nither he, or anyone else, select the stalkers as they blink back. And no, no player can do that, perfect blink macro while give atttack move command to each of them? that's just not possible. However I do think this goes in the hacker thread.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252666
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
October 06 2011 21:53 GMT
#50
On October 07 2011 06:49 mTw|NarutO wrote:
I've met MǂAdel on ladder on my smurf and he did use the same kind of hack. I won the game and I didn't see any strange things besides insanely good blink micro.

Since I won the game I didn't care. Now that I've seen the thread, I did check the replay and its the same thing. 400-600 APM while blinking with not even really looking at it.

So if you meet MǂAdel on ladder it could very well be the fake (hacker).
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2379739/1/MǂAdel/

This is his profile, but I don't want to give the replay to everyone, since its my smurf account. So if you do not believe in me, I did PM Kennigit and send him the replay ... I am also willing to give it to mods of Teamliquid, just not everyone.




Although I've not seen the replay, there is another Adel account in GM and it seems strange Adel would make a smurf with the same name. Here's the link to the Adel GM account.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/281168/1/MǂAdel/

So I'd like to hope the guy you played was a fake.
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
October 06 2011 21:54 GMT
#51
lol you just hit Bisu on the ladder.

-.- this guy... sits at 46 apm whole game, uses blink bot, loses anyways... just put him in the hacker database as peeps have said
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
October 06 2011 21:55 GMT
#52
On October 07 2011 06:07 teamamerica wrote:
There was an old hack around that did the same thing with roaches wasn't there? Hacks like this are so funny because they're so obvious, but people still get away with them so often it seems...


What happened is that the zerg player would maintain pressed the Burrow hotkey and when he wanted to burrow one damaged roach he just had to click them individualy.
In this case it would be almost impossible to do it with the same method because you would need to press blink hotkey and click to select a single stalker and then click again in ground behind and repeat for every stalker. No way he was doing it like that at that speed.

Report to Blizzard.
aka Wardo
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
October 06 2011 21:56 GMT
#53
On October 07 2011 06:53 teamamerica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 06:49 mTw|NarutO wrote:
I've met MǂAdel on ladder on my smurf and he did use the same kind of hack. I won the game and I didn't see any strange things besides insanely good blink micro.

Since I won the game I didn't care. Now that I've seen the thread, I did check the replay and its the same thing. 400-600 APM while blinking with not even really looking at it.

So if you meet MǂAdel on ladder it could very well be the fake (hacker).
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2379739/1/MǂAdel/

This is his profile, but I don't want to give the replay to everyone, since its my smurf account. So if you do not believe in me, I did PM Kennigit and send him the replay ... I am also willing to give it to mods of Teamliquid, just not everyone.




Although I've not seen the replay, there is another Adel account in GM and it seems strange Adel would make a smurf with the same name. Here's the link to the Adel GM account.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/281168/1/MǂAdel/

So I'd like to hope the guy you played was a fake.


Yes. Sorry if that wasn't clear. The guy I played is a fake and hacker. He's in masters, thats why I linked the profile :-) The real Adel doesn't hack I guess.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 21:58:07
October 06 2011 21:57 GMT
#54
nvm
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
teamamerica
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States958 Posts
October 06 2011 22:02 GMT
#55
On October 07 2011 06:55 EdSlyB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 06:07 teamamerica wrote:
There was an old hack around that did the same thing with roaches wasn't there? Hacks like this are so funny because they're so obvious, but people still get away with them so often it seems...


What happened is that the zerg player would maintain pressed the Burrow hotkey and when he wanted to burrow one damaged roach he just had to click them individualy.
In this case it would be almost impossible to do it with the same method because you would need to press blink hotkey and click to select a single stalker and then click again in ground behind and repeat for every stalker. No way he was doing it like that at that speed.

Report to Blizzard.


Oh yeah I know you can do wireframe burrowing but there was a hack out that did it for the zerg. Your roaches would be insane. People made a thread about that hack too:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=209908
RIP GOMTV. RIP PROLEAGUE.
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
October 06 2011 22:05 GMT
#56
So funny when he looked around and the stalkers were still blinking xD

Hate hackers... Why do you exist
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
October 06 2011 22:08 GMT
#57
scary shit going on these days and that one too
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 06 2011 22:10 GMT
#58
On October 07 2011 07:08 desRow wrote:
scary shit going on these days and that one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagV0-0fTvM


Rofl, jesus Christ. That one is even more blatant O_O
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
ddrddrddrddr
Profile Joined August 2010
1344 Posts
October 06 2011 22:12 GMT
#59
They need to make this hack better so it dodges projectiles rather than just responds to damage. O wait, wrong thread. Blizzard might have a hard bloody time finding a counter for this since I can think of ways of programming something like this using pixel sampling without even touching the SC2 thread.
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
October 06 2011 22:12 GMT
#60
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.