• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7835 users

TSL's ban overturned - SC2 Committee - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
415 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
karpo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1998 Posts
August 09 2011 19:46 GMT
#241
On August 10 2011 04:39 masterbreti wrote:
Well I did call out FD just now and he responded by saying

예그렇다고합시다ㅜㅠ


so from what I understand of my Korean he is saying what I said is right. Which I called him a liar, and that he should be ashamed.


Lol you might want to take a step back and relax dude. Hitting them up on twitter or whatever just to nag seems lame.
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
August 09 2011 19:47 GMT
#242
On August 10 2011 04:39 masterbreti wrote:
Well I did call out FD just now and he responded by saying

예그렇다고합시다ㅜㅠ


so from what I understand of my Korean he is saying what I said is right. Which I called him a liar, and that he should be ashamed.

What exactly did FD mean with that? So he still thinks that Lee stole the sponsorship money?

I think we are entering dramception lvl 7
Rucho
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States124 Posts
August 09 2011 19:49 GMT
#243
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.

"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.
antes los dollares eran bonitos, pero ahorra dollares ni ay
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 09 2011 19:50 GMT
#244
On August 10 2011 04:39 masterbreti wrote:
Well I did call out FD just now and he responded by saying

예그렇다고합시다ㅜㅠ


so from what I understand of my Korean he is saying what I said is right. Which I called him a liar, and that he should be ashamed.

He said 'Let's say that's right T_T'. Obviously, there's more subtext in that than admitting he flat out lied. As the article said, there were many misunderstandings and signals getting mixed up. I'm sure FD & Trickster assumed some things when they shouldn't have, but I doubt they purposefully lied to defame or extort money from Coach Lee.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
August 09 2011 19:51 GMT
#245
This whole situation gets more confusing every week. I am glad that TSL is portrayed a lot friendlier these days and i am really happy that mama bear turned out, to not be the evil douchebag, like he was made out to be one week ago.
I am also happy that the ST-coach resigned from his post as head of the SC2Con, because not considering any drama, his actions are disgusting for someone who is supposed to be a the head of the organisation. An organisation thats supposed to protect the interests of ALL the teams and ALL the players, making accusations and even giving a statement that discredits a team-manager, and even attacks him on a professional and personal level, is not the way things should work.

@ FXOboss ever since you mentioned you would shed some light on the things going on behind the scenes of the SC2Con i was stalking you :-p (your posts). I really hope your statement will enlighten me. The korean scene seems to be run a bit different from what i know. I sometimes i dont understand how they do their things. Well i can just hope that the international SC2 scene stays strong, so that we dont have to give a shit about what a freaking corrupt korean organisation thinks about the game i love to watch (Kespa, maybe SC2Con). One more "p" and you will get disqualified SC2Con.
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
August 09 2011 19:51 GMT
#246
Dont bother them on twitter about this, gawh just leave them alone they know what they did is wrong. And even coach lee doesnt want to see any punishment towards them.

They did (eventually , after all this drama) come clean about it.
Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
August 09 2011 19:52 GMT
#247
damn drama. good thing coach lee got cleared.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:56:52
August 09 2011 19:53 GMT
#248
On August 10 2011 04:49 Rucho wrote:
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.

"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.


People are well known to lie their asses off, I don't see why FD and Tester are exempt from this rule?

Puma left (as far as I can tell) because Korean player salaries suck, and he wasn't even getting one at that. EG is the company with the $$$$$. I don't think he's a douchebag, he just saw a better deal on the table and went after it, good for him .
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:59:14
August 09 2011 19:57 GMT
#249
On August 10 2011 04:49 Rucho wrote:
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.

"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.

He made a huge mistake and totally ruined the reputation of a reputable team. Coach lee came back and showed financial / bank statements showing that for the most part he payed FD and trickster on time while they were on the team, they were owed money after they left the team, and that was not payed, but since fruitdealer and trickster barely even showed up there is a reason they didnt get it i beleive.

I dont see how resigning seems a bit harsh? Seems not harsh enough for making such serious claims based off of 2 players oppinion and kicking TSL out of sc2con and ruining their reputation. Stepping down seems like the only appropriate course of action after such an emberrasiing debacle.

And trickster and FD are douchebags for lying about it, they got proven wrong with many of their statements through those bank statements/ financials (w/e it was) among other things, im still fans of them though maybe just a bit less. Hopefully they take things more seriously from now on.
Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
BlueFlames
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1756 Posts
August 09 2011 19:57 GMT
#250
On August 10 2011 04:49 Rucho wrote:
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.

"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.


Just so you are up to date. The StarTale Coach was the head of the organisation that persucuted the TSL Coach Mr Lee. In his statement the ST-Coach basicly admitts that he was not unbiased and that he made a rash decision, taking the statement of two players who were playing for him over the statement of the opposing side. Thus he did a poor job, because he should be unbiased as the head of the sc2con and he was not.
Why the bankstatement was not there in the first place? Well maybe coach lee did not expect that the statements about the payments would come up. Maybe because it now came out those statements were lies. So maybe he did not expect it and was not prepared to defend against that. And since he basicly was sentenced before he could bring the evidence the TSL coach felt treated unfairly and left.

Well or maybe we still have no real clue what the hell really happened :-p
nekuodah
Profile Joined August 2010
England2409 Posts
August 09 2011 19:59 GMT
#251
I tried not to get too involved in the whole drama surrounding TSL recently and i just cant help but feel sorry for them after all these shitstorms surrounding them which have all turned out to just be misunderstandings everytime i hope they can recover their "reputation" and not be seen as that team with plenty of controversy following them around.

ESPORTS fighting!
Phayt
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada346 Posts
August 09 2011 20:00 GMT
#252
It's nice to see that perhaps Coach Lee had not been so malicioius as it initially seemed, but I don't feel like this has really made TSL's management as a whole seem much better. Perhaps we can look at this and shift more blame towards FD and Tester, but at the end of the day it still looks to me like TSL was just a mess. I do hope they're taking measures to ensure their recent problems are not repeated.

Still, best of luck to all involved moving forward.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
August 09 2011 20:03 GMT
#253
Controversial, dramatical, unnecessary and emotional... the perfect combination to cause chaos...
Demidyne
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States110 Posts
August 09 2011 20:03 GMT
#254
I really doubt this just turns everything back on FD and Tester, sounds more and more like a bad fit and both parties contributed to it, and they should be happy they split
He saw how civilized men behave, he never forgot and he never forgave.
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
August 09 2011 20:05 GMT
#255
On August 10 2011 04:57 BlueFlames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:49 Rucho wrote:
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.

"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.


Just so you are up to date. The StarTale Coach was the head of the organisation that persucuted the TSL Coach Mr Lee. In his statement the ST-Coach basicly admitts that he was not unbiased and that he made a rash decision, taking the statement of two players who were playing for him over the statement of the opposing side. Thus he did a poor job, because he should be unbiased as the head of the sc2con and he was not.
Why the bankstatement was not there in the first place? Well maybe coach lee did not expect that the statements about the payments would come up. Maybe because it now came out those statements were lies. So maybe he did not expect it and was not prepared to defend against that. And since he basicly was sentenced before he could bring the evidence the TSL coach felt treated unfairly and left.

Well or maybe we still have no real clue what the hell really happened :-p

Basically from what i understand about coach lee's statement from the previous post, he thought he was going to an sc2 con hearing for an open discussion, and everyone just started pointing fingers at him and making accusations, and then they made a decision about him having to pay a sum of money to FD Trickster .
Here is a quote fromm coach lee "The fact that this was judged so quickly by Tricker's views is regretful. We could not appeal the decision done by the comittee."

So they went there and the decision was made (he obviously didnt bring the bank statements with him) and he couldnt make an appeal.

Since then obviously he has got all the documents together to support his claims and show that FD and Trickster were lying , and thats where we are now.

Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
D_K_night
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada615 Posts
August 09 2011 20:06 GMT
#256
So I'm confused.

With regards to FD and Tester...were they...exaggerating their versions of the story or was everything just really, a huge misunderstanding?
Canada
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
August 09 2011 20:10 GMT
#257
10 days in 1 month and not playing intern events etc isnt same as not practicing hard ... its not nice but i hope tester and FD will do better in ST

nice done overall by TSL coach in the end as it seems
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 20:13:30
August 09 2011 20:11 GMT
#258
On August 10 2011 04:49 Rucho wrote:
I don't think we'll ever know the truth of what happened. I think it's too much to assume if you take this announcement as truth at face value. It all seems really fishy to me. I doubt FD and trickster would make claims like they were making with 0 case at all. Puma leaving also must be a sign of something, unless one would rather instead try to believe that trickster, puma, and FD are all douchebags.


I agree this whole thing seems to have a bit of unnatural feel to it.

"we apologise for only thinking about our team's rights, and not thinking from coach lee's perspective and the potential relationship between our team and TSL" - I find it unsettling that it would be considered selfish to think about one's team's rights, but it's a different culture and all.


It's not that looking after his own team was bad, it's that ST made alot of accusation which could directly affect TSL's sponsorship, and they could just decide to pull out their money. If ST coach didn't come clean, it is very safe to assume TSL would have a hard time finding future sponsors. In real world, you could get sued for this kind of accusation.


"after going through TSL's bank account details and records, we agreed there had been misunderstandings between us" - Why wouldn't the bank statements have been looked at in the first place during the original arbitration?


Initially Coach Lee claimed SC2 committee made a decision without hearing his side of story and made it clear there would be no appeal for coach Lee. Then they later changed stance and told he could.


"as the head of the sc2 committee, i will hold myself responsible for the rash decision and subsequent harm to TSL that i took without regard to the severity of the situation, and resign as the head of the committee" - So now this coach steps down as head of the committee? I understand he made a mistake (or perhaps not, and there's something else going on) but it seems a bit rash.

Honestly I don't really care, but I just wanted to bring some perspective to the opinion flipping collective that is tl.


I think the least ST coach could do was to resign. I fail to understand how would anyone think that's bit rash for him to do that.

However, I would agree with you that, there is no point trying to find 'the truth' in this matter. I mean, when ST coach comes out and admit that it was all false, it is probably a good idea to just go with the story whether you see something strange or not. If anything, speculating at this point when ST coach himself made a statement like that would be unreasonable.

I don't care if I really believe the whole thing or not. This case is pretty much settled as far as I'm concerned and I dont want to waste my brain cell anymore trying to make a sense out of it. There is no need to.

Till another story comes out that is.
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 20:16:10
August 09 2011 20:11 GMT
#259
It's nice to see that perhaps Coach Lee had not been so malicioius as it initially seemed, but I don't feel like this has really made TSL's management as a whole seem much better. Perhaps we can look at this and shift more blame towards FD and Tester, but at the end of the day it still looks to me like TSL was just a mess. I do hope they're taking measures to ensure their recent problems are not repeated.

Still, best of luck to all involved moving forward.


On August 10 2011 05:03 Demidyne wrote:
I really doubt this just turns everything back on FD and Tester, sounds more and more like a bad fit and both parties contributed to it, and they should be happy they split

Even though FD and Trickster pretty much admitted they were wrong / exxagerating about pretty much everything. You still continue to blame TSL? Obviously i think coach lee could have handeled it better, but from the sounds of it TSL wasnt in the wrong at all , judging by the fact that 1. Coach won has resigned from head of sc2con
2. More measures most likely would have been taken against fruitdealer and trickster but coach lee said he didnt want to see them punished.
Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 09 2011 20:17 GMT
#260
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko144
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1095
actioN 1056
Jaedong 599
Horang2 379
BeSt 358
firebathero 351
Hyuk 328
Bisu 276
Soma 239
Mong 237
[ Show more ]
Hyun 230
Stork 150
Larva 122
PianO 97
Sexy 95
Rush 94
Shine 93
Mind 67
Pusan 50
910 46
Shinee 39
HiyA 37
hero 32
Yoon 32
Sharp 29
Bale 28
ZergMaN 27
sSak 26
ZerO 24
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 17
Noble 8
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe114
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1304
shoxiejesuss989
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Other Games
gofns42390
summit1g7613
singsing1115
ceh9557
KnowMe146
Pyrionflax128
DeMusliM95
Livibee84
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick423
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
• Stunt318
Other Games
• Shiphtur414
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
6h 3m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.