• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7469 users

TSL's ban overturned - SC2 Committee - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
415 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
August 09 2011 19:23 GMT
#221
On August 10 2011 04:19 mbr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:08 Diglett wrote:
has tl always been filled with band-wagoning sheep? well these people just got trolled hard lol.


It's just full of sc2 nubs who don't know who Tester, Cool and coach Lee actually are as people.


I don't think 99.9% of the TL forum does :p. Even if you are a BW fan you can't just see the truth of the situation based on the personalities of the people involved. I doubt you could definitely know the truth as well.

Just leave it as people jump to conclusions too quickly :p.
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
August 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#222
On August 10 2011 04:19 mbr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:08 Diglett wrote:
has tl always been filled with band-wagoning sheep? well these people just got trolled hard lol.


It's just full of sc2 nubs who don't know who Tester, Cool and coach Lee actually are as people.


And bw nubs who actually believe they're better than everyone in the world. Oh, and they've all met Tester, Cool and coach Lee, and have bonded with them on a personal level. They're even on a first name basis.

User was warned for this post
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
August 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#223
On August 10 2011 04:19 mbr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:08 Diglett wrote:
has tl always been filled with band-wagoning sheep? well these people just got trolled hard lol.


It's just full of sc2 nubs who don't know who Tester, Cool and coach Lee actually are as people.

Joined 9 Days ago
MKP||TSL
NineKOne
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada92 Posts
August 09 2011 19:24 GMT
#224
my insignificant opinion has to be that Coach Lee did not do anything wrong. FD and tester are just washed up players who needed some attention.
"It's over 9000!" -V
El_Deuz
Profile Joined April 2011
Mexico71 Posts
August 09 2011 19:25 GMT
#225
all are friends again
MVP I Polt I Bomber
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
August 09 2011 19:26 GMT
#226
Holy fuck. Someone's actually trying to turn THIS thread into SC2 vs BW? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 09 2011 19:26 GMT
#227
Glad things were cleared up, feel bad for TSL ;s
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 19:27 GMT
#228
On August 10 2011 04:15 cheesemaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:05 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:03 cheesemaster wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:00 mr_tolkien wrote:
Waiting for the next turn of events in one week :o

Coach lee is actually a woman.

And Trickster and FD are secret lovers, hence them missing so much practice. To induldge in their secret love affair.


+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course

Trickster X Fruitdealer? or Fruitdealer X Trickster? which one is the seme? which one is the uke? moar details plz

+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course


B-dawg, you have forever ruined me. I'll never be able to look at FD or Trickster again. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I hope things work out for FD after all this. I do enjoy watching him. (EDIT play! play! I enjoy watching him PLAY STARCRAFT 2 YOU GUYS)

You enjoy watching him eh LOL

Hes the submissive one

Well I can totally see Trickster being the dominant and Fruitdealer being the submissive just based on like You see trickster as a stronger player from the GSL results. Since it creates the window of dominance in terms of skill levels. Something like this

"Colossus are just so unfair."
"It's ok, There are ways to ZvP, let me show you how...gently.."

But I really can't see Fruitdealer being dominant since he plays zerg, and doesn't have as good result as Trickster.


+ Show Spoiler +
jk of course
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
UCBdurr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States92 Posts
August 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#229
Somehow the thread title led me to believe that it meant the player bans from the "Team Liquid Star League" TSL were overturned :S

But good news for the TSL team
8mmspikes
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
August 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#230
Nice to see that the committee investigated further and realized that there first decision was made to quickly.

Hopefully going forward things will be handled this way before a decision is officially made.
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
August 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#231
Good stuff. Glad everything was cleared up.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
repsac
Profile Joined March 2011
91 Posts
August 09 2011 19:32 GMT
#232
who are these rent seeking fools. what do they do?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 19:37:56
August 09 2011 19:32 GMT
#233
On August 10 2011 04:27 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:15 cheesemaster wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:05 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:03 cheesemaster wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:00 mr_tolkien wrote:
Waiting for the next turn of events in one week :o

Coach lee is actually a woman.

And Trickster and FD are secret lovers, hence them missing so much practice. To induldge in their secret love affair.


+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course

Trickster X Fruitdealer? or Fruitdealer X Trickster? which one is the seme? which one is the uke? moar details plz

+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course


B-dawg, you have forever ruined me. I'll never be able to look at FD or Trickster again. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I hope things work out for FD after all this. I do enjoy watching him. (EDIT play! play! I enjoy watching him PLAY STARCRAFT 2 YOU GUYS)

You enjoy watching him eh LOL

Hes the submissive one

Well I can totally see Trickster being the dominant and Fruitdealer being the submissive just based on like You see trickster as a stronger player from the GSL results. Since it creates the window of dominance in terms of skill levels. Something like this

"Colossus are just so unfair."
"It's ok, There are ways to ZvP, let me show you how...gently.."

But I really can't see Fruitdealer being dominant since he plays zerg, and doesn't have as good result as Trickster.


+ Show Spoiler +
jk of course


Oh god, why am I even reading your posts. I'm like "blasterion probably posted something reasonable and funny here!"

and then I read it and then I'm like "OH GOD OH GOD WHY DID I THINK BLASTERION WOULD POST SOMETHING REASONABLE HERE. MY EYES THEY BURN, I SEE THE IMAGES EVEN WITH MY EYES CLOSED" etc etc... and yet I still read them ._.


I'm not that familiar with Trickster, but I hope he comes out on top as well. I'm kind of confused as to what these players motivations were for what happened. Maybe they will release a joint statement of apology? Who knows.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Geegeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada226 Posts
August 09 2011 19:34 GMT
#234
Like sand through the hourglass, these are the days of TSL.
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
August 09 2011 19:36 GMT
#235
Yay!
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
August 09 2011 19:38 GMT
#236
Can't say I'm surprised. I've always thought of Coach Lee as someone with a lot of integrity, and this exonerates him.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
August 09 2011 19:39 GMT
#237
Well I did call out FD just now and he responded by saying

예그렇다고합시다ㅜㅠ


so from what I understand of my Korean he is saying what I said is right. Which I called him a liar, and that he should be ashamed.
JerKy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)3013 Posts
August 09 2011 19:40 GMT
#238
Well this is certainly good news, less drama ^_^
You can type "StarCraft" with just your left hand.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 19:41 GMT
#239
On August 10 2011 04:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 04:27 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:15 cheesemaster wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:11 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:05 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:03 cheesemaster wrote:
On August 10 2011 04:00 mr_tolkien wrote:
Waiting for the next turn of events in one week :o

Coach lee is actually a woman.

And Trickster and FD are secret lovers, hence them missing so much practice. To induldge in their secret love affair.


+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course

Trickster X Fruitdealer? or Fruitdealer X Trickster? which one is the seme? which one is the uke? moar details plz

+ Show Spoiler +
lol jk of course


B-dawg, you have forever ruined me. I'll never be able to look at FD or Trickster again. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I hope things work out for FD after all this. I do enjoy watching him. (EDIT play! play! I enjoy watching him PLAY STARCRAFT 2 YOU GUYS)

You enjoy watching him eh LOL

Hes the submissive one

Well I can totally see Trickster being the dominant and Fruitdealer being the submissive just based on like You see trickster as a stronger player from the GSL results. Since it creates the window of dominance in terms of skill levels. Something like this

"Colossus are just so unfair."
"It's ok, There are ways to ZvP, let me show you how...gently.."

But I really can't see Fruitdealer being dominant since he plays zerg, and doesn't have as good result as Trickster.


+ Show Spoiler +
jk of course


Oh god, why am I even reading your posts. I'm like "blasterion probably posted something reasonable and funny here!"

and then I read it and then I'm like "OH GOD OH GOD WHY DID I THINK BLASTERION WOULD POST SOMETHING REASONABLE HERE. MY EYES THEY BURN, I SEE THE IMAGES EVEN WITH MY EYES CLOSED" etc etc... and yet I still read them ._.


I'm not that familiar with Trickster, but I hope he comes out on top as well. I'm kind of confused as to what these players motivations were for what happened. Maybe they will release a joint statement of apology? Who knows.

I am a shoujo writer material, I can take a anything and make a romance story out of it.

that aside

I hop FD and Trickster can publish an apology or something like that, what they did was terrible.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
August 09 2011 19:41 GMT
#240
alot of yes/no going around. :s
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 27m
The PondCast
22h 27m
INu's Battles
23h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.