• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7469 users

TSL's ban overturned - SC2 Committee - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
415 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 20:20 GMT
#261
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 09 2011 20:21 GMT
#262
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 20:29 GMT
#263
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
VonBlucher
Profile Joined January 2011
United States108 Posts
August 09 2011 20:30 GMT
#264
It seems like, to me anyways, this all resulted because there wasn't enough communication between all the parties involved.

I suppose this should be a lesson to any team, this really hasn't accomplished anything but stain some people's reputation, and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.

Overall, big misunderstanding leads to tons of controversy.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
August 09 2011 20:31 GMT
#265
On August 10 2011 05:30 VonBlucher wrote:
and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.


Yea that normally does not stop people from lying. Also when you're new coach is the head of the org you need to complain to.......
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
August 09 2011 20:37 GMT
#266
And now the truth comes out...Seriously so much drama over TSL :/. Glad to see they are now vindicated to some extent, hopefully it won't hurt the team too much.

On August 10 2011 05:30 VonBlucher wrote:
It seems like, to me anyways, this all resulted because there wasn't enough communication between all the parties involved.

I suppose this should be a lesson to any team, this really hasn't accomplished anything but stain some people's reputation, and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.

Overall, big misunderstanding leads to tons of controversy.


But isn't that kind of what FD and Tester did with the whole blowing up of the situation and claiming they weren't being paid, etc etc?

also...

+ Show Spoiler +


QUOTE]On August 10 2011 05:29 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later
[/QUOTE]

...whaaaaatttttttt?
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 09 2011 20:38 GMT
#267
On August 10 2011 05:31 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:30 VonBlucher wrote:
and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.


Yea that normally does not stop people from lying. Also when you're new coach is the head of the org you need to complain to.......


If they lied, it's possible they hoped there would be no appeal and their lies would never be revealed; this was almost the case. Still, I'd like to see an official statement from the two of them regarding what the whole deal is, so I'm reserving judgment for now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 09 2011 20:42 GMT
#268
On August 10 2011 05:29 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later

Challenge accepted.

I am wondering how one would tag a fanfic in which the partners switch roles, though. That said, I am convinced FD is submissive most of the time. Trickster definitely looks like the leader, FD the follower. Wouldn't be surprised if the same would hold true in bed.
Slider954
Profile Joined March 2011
United States342 Posts
August 09 2011 20:42 GMT
#269
On August 10 2011 05:38 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:31 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:30 VonBlucher wrote:
and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.


Yea that normally does not stop people from lying. Also when you're new coach is the head of the org you need to complain to.......


If they lied, it's possible they hoped there would be no appeal and their lies would never be revealed; this was almost the case. Still, I'd like to see an official statement from the two of them regarding what the whole deal is, so I'm reserving judgment for now.



They were probably told "Hey you lied, created a shitstorm for TSL/Coach Lee and your new team and got caught, now if you really don't want the hammer coming down on your heads, you'll shut up from now on and don't say shit about it anymore"
Best in the world at what I do
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 20:46 GMT
#270
On August 10 2011 05:37 tripper688 wrote:
And now the truth comes out...Seriously so much drama over TSL :/. Glad to see they are now vindicated to some extent, hopefully it won't hurt the team too much.

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:30 VonBlucher wrote:
It seems like, to me anyways, this all resulted because there wasn't enough communication between all the parties involved.

I suppose this should be a lesson to any team, this really hasn't accomplished anything but stain some people's reputation, and I doubt Fruitdealer and Tester outright lied, since they'd have to know they'd get caught.

Overall, big misunderstanding leads to tons of controversy.


But isn't that kind of what FD and Tester did with the whole blowing up of the situation and claiming they weren't being paid, etc etc?

also...

+ Show Spoiler +


QUOTE]On August 10 2011 05:29 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later



...whaaaaatttttttt?[/QUOTE]
A romantic story about a manager and a new player of a team, who was bullied by many for having special treatment. Our Heroine fights to protect her new family, the two comes closer together. And we have a romance story.

It's totally possible. Jessica being seme and Eve being uke of course.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
MyNameIsAlex
Profile Joined March 2011
Greece827 Posts
August 09 2011 20:47 GMT
#271
Something is fishy from both sides imo.

Would be bad though if all members/parties got banned so this is how it got handled.
Not the best way though to handle this kind of things.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 09 2011 20:49 GMT
#272
On August 10 2011 05:42 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:29 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later

Challenge accepted.

I am wondering how one would tag a fanfic in which the partners switch roles, though. That said, I am convinced FD is submissive most of the time. Trickster definitely looks like the leader, FD the follower. Wouldn't be surprised if the same would hold true in bed.

good man, I look foward to it
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
magicallypuzzled
Profile Joined June 2011
United States588 Posts
August 09 2011 20:57 GMT
#273
I regret my post in the earlier thread still think he abused puma for some thing that he shouldn't have abused him for. players shouldn't be force to stay on a team if they dont want to/have a better offer and this oh he was obligated to stay/stolen from us was bullcrap. I couldn't care less if eg whent directly to puma or not the end result would of been the same and if you don;t have a contract then what your players do is none of your business.

but I really should of atleast credited the possabilty fruitdealer and trickster were either lying or mistaken.
is depressed
Teton
Profile Joined May 2010
France1656 Posts
August 09 2011 20:58 GMT
#274
On August 10 2011 05:29 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2011 05:21 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:20 Blasterion wrote:
On August 10 2011 05:17 babylon wrote:
On August 10 2011 03:37 Chargelot wrote:
You know what?
I just don't care anymore.

Minus 100% respect for TSL, the players, and the coach. They shouldn't be involved in any of this stupid shit. Also, I have no respect for the committee, who apparently just believes everything they're told, and shoots first then asks questions later.

Dear God, it's like this was all planned for attention. Seems like Korean E-Sports is run by a bunch of eleven year olds.

This man knows where it's at. I wholeheartedly agree with him, and while there are some things that don't make sense in this entire case, I just don't fucking care anymore. I hope, as punishment, the ST coach forces Trickster and FruitDealer to put in significantly longer practice hours so we can finally see some results. Having said that ...

On August 10 2011 01:21 Horse...falcon wrote:
Well this is an entirely larger clusterfuck altogether. Fruitdealer, Tester, and Coach Lee are actually international criminal barons vying for control of the illegal soju market. As an alibi they became progamers/managers of SC2 teams to mislead interpol. Unfortunately their lack of practice/appearance at the teamhouse gave them away and FD/Tester attempted to give up Coach Lee to the authorities only to have it backfire on them.

Seriously though I want to see how this mess ends before the raging starts.

Incoming fanfiction! With some FruitDealer x Trickster thrown in, of course. It will be epic. I'll notify you guys when it's done.

Fruitdealer X Trickster is fail. So bad that it is terrible. Trickster X Fruitdealer is where it's at

Oh, sorry. I forgot that the seme goes first. D'oh. My bad.

I have little talent for writing BL so I'll leave it all up to you Maybe I could do a SlayerSJessica X SlayerSEve fanfic later



i would pay you for that sir
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
August 09 2011 21:01 GMT
#275
This is enlightening news.
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Afterhours
Profile Joined March 2010
United States125 Posts
August 09 2011 21:01 GMT
#276
A slightly off-topic comment, but its very...humbling to see people in E-sports willingly take responsibility for their actions.

Maybe, as an American, Ive just been so tired of seeing (for example) the American government never take the responsibility for their negative actions.

Reading between the lines, we can learn a lot from people like this...
http://i.imgur.com/pHvpBxx.gif
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
August 09 2011 21:02 GMT
#277
I knew he was a good person. ^^
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
August 09 2011 21:06 GMT
#278
This whole mess needs a real journalist to recap and come to a conclusion of everything said and done.

This just leaves me with lack of trust in everyone involved.
I am not young enough to know everything.
Shinobi1982
Profile Joined January 2011
1605 Posts
August 09 2011 21:07 GMT
#279
On August 10 2011 05:57 magicallypuzzled wrote:
I couldn't care less if eg whent directly to puma or not the end result would of been the same and if you don;t have a contract then what your players do is none of your business.

You do realize there's difference in culture here?
In the Western world that shit flies, no question. In Korea however it does NOT!! You being from US you only understand the situation as it would be in the US.
Train like an animal, eat like a horse, sleep like a baby, grow like a weed.
HamsterBob
Profile Joined March 2011
United States43 Posts
August 09 2011 21:08 GMT
#280
Wow, hard to tell what to believe in all this esports drama. I think I'll just assume that both parties are at fault in these kinds of disputes from now on... but glad this is (hopefully) resolved.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 210
ByuN 131
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
Yoon 52
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe314
canceldota42
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King224
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns40681
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV147
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 27m
The PondCast
22h 27m
INu's Battles
23h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.