• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 16 2011 02:31 GMT
#601
I wonder if it's dismay that broadcast professionals such as TB and others will come in and replace the old guard who is rather unprofessional, just nerds who were in right place at right time, most ill suited to take SC2 to the big time. Understandable reaction. Lindsey is no threat to inc as she's just eye candy however professional broadcasters/organizers etc are and a little jealousy pops up.
MC for president
Malgrif
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1095 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:33:30
July 16 2011 02:32 GMT
#602
On July 16 2011 11:27 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:21 Malgrif wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.


I can't help you if you refuse to correctly interpret my posts...

"educating me" on the opinion I have? wtf... someone can say I am not that great of a player and I can go "what? I won X and took X place in X event" and they can STILL have that opinion, you realize this right? So please, spare me the "educate" bullshit. You guys overreacted and jumped the gun on a really insignificant thing... read the fucking interview and TRY to find me saying the things about TB you guys think I said. I didn't. And when asked, I explained what I meant AND STILL didn't say anything bad about him lol

PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol

so what has he done so you formed the opinion that he came into it for the money?
for there to be pro there has to be noob.
TedJustice
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1324 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:39:48
July 16 2011 02:37 GMT
#603
On July 16 2011 11:32 Malgrif wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:27 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:21 Malgrif wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.


I can't help you if you refuse to correctly interpret my posts...

"educating me" on the opinion I have? wtf... someone can say I am not that great of a player and I can go "what? I won X and took X place in X event" and they can STILL have that opinion, you realize this right? So please, spare me the "educate" bullshit. You guys overreacted and jumped the gun on a really insignificant thing... read the fucking interview and TRY to find me saying the things about TB you guys think I said. I didn't. And when asked, I explained what I meant AND STILL didn't say anything bad about him lol

PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol

so what has he done so you formed the opinion that he came into it for the money?

Why is his opinion about a random caster important? He could hate his guts, and I still don't see why any of us should care.

This is starcraft, not a reality show. There's nothing for anyone to gain by analyzing people's relationships. Sure there's nothing stopping you from discussing it, but at the very least, I don't see how it has anything to do with Starcraft 2 or how this kind of discussion would belong in the SC2 General forum.
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#604
On July 16 2011 11:27 iNcontroL wrote:
PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol


The point is that you still had a good chance at making some money off of SC2 considering your BW success, and you wouldn't have joined SC2 competitively if it was a complete waste of your time. However, money is not at all your only motivation for playing SC2, it's just a small part of it(same goes for TB).

Why is money such a big issue, anyway? People need to make a living somehow, why not make a living doing something you love?
/commercial
Zauvryn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States18 Posts
July 16 2011 04:06 GMT
#605
On July 16 2011 11:27 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:21 Malgrif wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.


I can't help you if you refuse to correctly interpret my posts...

"educating me" on the opinion I have? wtf... someone can say I am not that great of a player and I can go "what? I won X and took X place in X event" and they can STILL have that opinion, you realize this right? So please, spare me the "educate" bullshit. You guys overreacted and jumped the gun on a really insignificant thing... read the fucking interview and TRY to find me saying the things about TB you guys think I said. I didn't. And when asked, I explained what I meant AND STILL didn't say anything bad about him lol

PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol


I think he means educating you on your statement that TB came to SC2 for the money, which Totalbiscuit himself has refuted with reasonable evidence.
The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Intricacy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States218 Posts
July 16 2011 04:15 GMT
#606
Gentlemen, this thread has been going all day long. Can we please just appreciate the interview for what it was and move on? There is no swingset beatdown going on here. Geoff has taken the time to share his views on an event that left many of us with a lot of questions, given the Day 1 issues, and I think a lot of people are discounting that in favor of nitpicking. As anyone who has been around the SC circuit can tell you, Geoff and the rest of the EG family have made vast contributions to the sport. No one is more anxious than I am to see how they take their skills to the next level with the new house coming together. I'm sure Scoots has his hands full at the moment. My hope is that someday our small family can say that we've provided so many years trying to bring more awareness to gaming as a competitive sport in the West.

Please leave the negativity by the wayside in favor of criticisms that will actually impact and enrich this topic. This is TL, let's avoid the poison and get back to gaming. <3
Axiom Founder | SHOUTcraft America Organizer | RIP TB 1984-2018
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
July 16 2011 04:23 GMT
#607
On July 15 2011 13:34 Demonace34 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 13:22 dtz wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:19 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 15 2011 13:17 dtz wrote:
I honestly take more offense at people coming from other sports just to make money in Starcraft II--someone like TotalBiscuit. I take less offense to someone like Lindsey, an actress and a model, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get rich but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well.


uh i really like Lindsey but obviously she also benefit from the monetary aspect of SC2 as well as the exposure ( which is exactly what you argued drove TB to cast SC2).

I don't see how they are different in this aspect at all. In fact TB is very dedicated to doing his SC2 stuff well and I can argue he has done more.


If you want to argue that at 12 years old I started playing competitive SC knowing that I could make my "riches" at 25 off of SC2 and I built a career over that span of time purely to do that then please go ahead.


What?? I didn't say that at all. In fact i didn't say anything about you. I only compared TB and Lindsey.

My point was both TB and Lindsey came to SC2 because of monetary incentive. I don't see how one is more noble than the other.


Out of a 4,000 word interview, the community has to nitpick 1 sentence out of 1 paragraph? Just let it go, the article is about NASL, not TB. If everyone actually wants to discuss the selflessness and altruistic actions of each person in the Starcraft scene, go make a thread with a poll of all the major people in the community and settle it there.

It's a pretty inflammatory statement.
Pleiades
Profile Joined June 2010
United States472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 04:39:44
July 16 2011 04:37 GMT
#608
Whoa Incontrol, calm down. No need to overreact to people overreacting. The reason why there is so much discussion is because there is a so much interpretation to be made. I think most people here think you don't need to defend yourself, but just explain yourself. Your comments and statements in that interview gave an indepth view of your opinions, but you basically had one line of statement about Totalbiscuit. The problem here is, you didn't elaborate on it further. Since you didn't, people are going to have differing opinions and thoughts about it, and will try to interpret what you said in their own way.

There will always be haters and criticism, so just always expect it. No need to defend yourself or anyone, just move on and improve. You can't please everyone in here or in the world, so don't waste your time doing so.

EDIT: I forgot, and yes I already know you did explain yourself earlier.
I love you sarge.... AHHHH
tztztz
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany314 Posts
July 16 2011 06:57 GMT
#609
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?


so you're saying you have more respect for lindsey then for TB?
Neorosis
Profile Joined May 2011
United States18 Posts
July 16 2011 07:07 GMT
#610
Thing is, INC never explained himself. I have kept up on this thread throughout the day, and have resisted posting as I thought everything I felt had been posted... However...

We have incontrol acting completely hypocritically in an interview... He frowns on someone that joined SC2 just for money? How's Anna doing? I am sure she has a love for esports, right? oh...wait.... On top of that, the statement he made was completely off-base and incorrect, yet he has not justified it whatsoever. The entire paragraph of the interview is a contradiction in and of itself, and it's embarrassing. To top it off, he comes to this thread and belittles those of us that are followers of the esports scene and INC himself.

Thus far, there is no excuse for his behavior in the interview, and even to a lessor extent, this thread. I am VERY disappointed with the attitude INC has shown here, and I feel he owes us and the community an apology.

Sadly, I feel at this point (going from his responses to well thought out comments, not the trolls) that Geoff feels above that, and above the rest of us. He should have apologized immediately, and not offered half-hearted excuses along the way, while telling us how idiotic we are with our disbelief in his attitude toward his statements.

What he said about TB was (and is) inexcusable, and it's time he owns up to it. There was NO reason to single TB out in that interview. None. INC has admitted that, but he has yet to come clean as to WHY he would do it.

It's funny how he mentions that pro-gamers don't post here... Like they have something to hide or be ashamed of, and yet Tyler has posted in this very thread, Drewbie posts, Minigun posts, Gretorp posts, DJwheat posts (Idra used to lolol), etc etc etc...

Simple fact of the matter is that incontrol mistepped, and there has been a (deserved) backlash to his statement. It's up to him to come clean about it, or continue to make excuses.

Geoff, incontrol, I ask you as a man, to step up and admit you are wrong. There is no need to come to this thread and call us all idiots. We are your paycheck, and the longer this goes without you stepping up and doing the right thing, the worse it will be.

He who laughs last, laughs best
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
July 16 2011 08:21 GMT
#611
Incontrol, I thought your arrogance was just some sort of humour, but you truly are arrogant and cant be a man to say you are sorry for that comment. You are the face of NASL, and you are shocked people are "nitpicking" on one single comment?

I know it feels shit to say your sorry now, since noone likes being forced to say it, so I wont expect it. Maybe try say or show it in bits of pieces, slowly finding a way to increase your respect for TB and what he does for us.

I still like how you just speak your mind, but the backside of it is that we may see things we dont like.
Tyrgrim
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden83 Posts
July 16 2011 08:23 GMT
#612
On July 16 2011 11:37 TedJustice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:32 Malgrif wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:27 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:21 Malgrif wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.


I can't help you if you refuse to correctly interpret my posts...

"educating me" on the opinion I have? wtf... someone can say I am not that great of a player and I can go "what? I won X and took X place in X event" and they can STILL have that opinion, you realize this right? So please, spare me the "educate" bullshit. You guys overreacted and jumped the gun on a really insignificant thing... read the fucking interview and TRY to find me saying the things about TB you guys think I said. I didn't. And when asked, I explained what I meant AND STILL didn't say anything bad about him lol

PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol

so what has he done so you formed the opinion that he came into it for the money?

Why is his opinion about a random caster important? He could hate his guts, and I still don't see why any of us should care.

This is starcraft, not a reality show. There's nothing for anyone to gain by analyzing people's relationships. Sure there's nothing stopping you from discussing it, but at the very least, I don't see how it has anything to do with Starcraft 2 or how this kind of discussion would belong in the SC2 General forum.


Yes, he can hate his guts all he wants, for all that I care. And I dont think that many other people would care either, if he in theory hated TB and told the entire world about it as often as he could.
If he however says something publicly that appears to be defamatory, insulting and simply just not true, why should people _not_ comment on it? That seems like the decent thing to do, imo, rather then just shutting your mouth and letting what you consider an injustice just happen. No matter big or small.
Thrombozyt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 08:48:06
July 16 2011 08:43 GMT
#613
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?


As clarified here by you, iNcontroL, you respect TB less than Lindsay 'Excellent' Sporrer. Given Lindsay's "performance" at the NASL finals, she is leagues beneath KellyMilkies in terms of respect in the community. By placing Lindsay above TB, you basically give TB no respect what so ever. Now I don't see how you can be angry about people thinking you disrespect TB.

To you and all the guys trying to play down the discussion as 'nitpicking over 1 sentence':

Lets imagine an interview by Naniwa, where he is asked about casters in SC2 and drops the following line:
"I honestly take more offense at people taking up casting just to grab more fan attention than they deserve for their playing skill --someone like iNcontroL. I take less offense to someone like KellyMilkies, an amateur player who is loving the game, getting hired for a gig and she says yes not because she’s looking to get attention but because it’s a good job doing what she enjoys and she’s dedicated to doing it well."

Seriously, TL would explode into a similar shit storm defending iNcontroL - and rightly so.

Edit:
As for 'valid points iNcontroL should respond to':
How does him taking a nap in between MLG matches translate in online viewers not being able to watch OTHER matches while he is sleeping? The only explanation that comes to mind is that iNcontroL thinks that if he sleeps, the MGL tourney is put on hold and online viewers can only watch him sleep. In fact, every other tourney gives more game content per broadcasting time. MLG was in the crossfire for this forever and they set up dual stream and reduces downtime between matches to have a higher game density.
sc2guy
Profile Joined November 2010
291 Posts
July 16 2011 09:10 GMT
#614
I wonder what is the reason for 2 prominent members from EG ganging up on TB recently? Another here. Very disappointing.
✿◕‿◕✿ Taeng
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
July 16 2011 09:28 GMT
#615
On July 16 2011 18:10 sc2guy wrote:
I wonder what is the reason for 2 prominent members from EG ganging up on TB recently? Another here. Very disappointing.


its because they hate him!!!
cnas
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden640 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 09:35:18
July 16 2011 09:33 GMT
#616
On July 16 2011 18:10 sc2guy wrote:
I wonder what is the reason for 2 prominent members from EG ganging up on TB recently? Another here. Very disappointing.

Well, I think there's a mile of difference saying that you don't like a caster, and providing the reasons for that opinion, compared to this this. An opinion is an opinion, but incontrol instead says that TB only joined for the money. It's not even true and I wish that inc could just apologize to TB for this instead of just ignoring the facts provided by TB and others on how his statement is totally illogical.

This isn't about opinions. This is about taking responsabilities for spreading lies, even if it wasn't meant as that or if the words came out wrong in the interview session (could happen to anyone).
One more game, bro's!
Chillax
Profile Joined March 2011
England585 Posts
July 16 2011 09:56 GMT
#617
On July 16 2011 13:15 Intricacy wrote:
Gentlemen, this thread has been going all day long. Can we please just appreciate the interview for what it was and move on? There is no swingset beatdown going on here. Geoff has taken the time to share his views on an event that left many of us with a lot of questions, given the Day 1 issues, and I think a lot of people are discounting that in favor of nitpicking. As anyone who has been around the SC circuit can tell you, Geoff and the rest of the EG family have made vast contributions to the sport. No one is more anxious than I am to see how they take their skills to the next level with the new house coming together. I'm sure Scoots has his hands full at the moment. My hope is that someday our small family can say that we've provided so many years trying to bring more awareness to gaming as a competitive sport in the West.

Please leave the negativity by the wayside in favor of criticisms that will actually impact and enrich this topic. This is TL, let's avoid the poison and get back to gaming. <3


Guy's I didnt like the comment either but its happened, lets move on. If TB's wife isn't raging over this and is infact telling us to calm down maybe you should actually listen to her?

She would have more of a genuine right to be upset over this then any of us
Thrombozyt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1269 Posts
July 16 2011 11:24 GMT
#618
OK, then lets move on to the next topic in this interview:
How does iNcontroL taking a nap in between MLG matches translate in online viewers having large pauses in between broadcasted game? In fact, every other tourney gives more game content per broadcasting time. MLG was in the crossfire for this forever and they set up dual stream and reduces downtime between matches to have a higher game density.
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
July 16 2011 11:27 GMT
#619
Quite respectably said by incontrol.. I was one of those people who was not a big fan of his casting or NASL in general because of the numerous production flaws/audio stuff (I reallllly hope the audio balances/etc are REALLY paid attention to next season, I want you guys to nail it!) but yeah, good quotes.

"iNcontroL: The most fair criticisms most certainly have been focused on the production side of things,"

yeah~
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 11:42:21
July 16 2011 11:37 GMT
#620
On July 16 2011 08:03 iNcontroL wrote:
WE ARE SO MAD!!!!!!!!

lol did people even read my comments in this thread? Name dropping was dumb and bad. But 20+ pages with a bunch of random posters trying to act like this shit is important is hilarious. I love all the personal attacks btw against me.,.. it's from people upset that I apparently did a personal attack on TB. Then they call ME the hypocrite LOL


iNcontroL is the PR nightmare gift that just keeps on giving.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12325
Rain 916
Artosis 598
White-Ra 204
ToSsGirL 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever515
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
Doublelift4506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1372
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1832
Other Games
summit1g8059
Grubby2367
ArmadaUGS674
shahzam619
JimRising 488
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0299
ViBE151
Maynarde103
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta34
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1307
• Day9tv487
• Shiphtur273
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.