• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

An NASL Retrospective With EG.iNcontroL - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 37 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 02:00 GMT
#581
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
July 16 2011 02:02 GMT
#582
On July 16 2011 10:58 Regulate140 wrote:
It's silly to call out casters for trying to make money off of SC2, it seems extremely hypocritical coming out of Incontrol out of all people. The only reason an EG sc2 division even exists is because of the money making potential in the sc2 scene.

I mean what about http://www.gosuguide.com/? Only $99.99 ! You can't criticize others when you're trying to milk as much money out of the sc2 scene yourself.

Besides that, appreciate the read and info on NASL.


Oh my god... a FULL 100$ for an SC2 GUIDE?!?!?

Wow, now your interview looks thrice as ridiculous.
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
July 16 2011 02:03 GMT
#583
On July 16 2011 10:52 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 10:40 EnderCraft wrote:
"Came for the money" - Opportunity to profit off new game.

Now, TB doesn't make any profit off of SC2, he would be better off producing WoW content. So if he "came for the money", why is he still in an industry that it less profitable to him? Geoff we're not all out to get you here... Some people in this thread are making valid points towards your argument and yet you're dismissing them as forum whiners. As someone who enjoys interacting with the community (some days), don't you feel it would be better to address those points rather than blanket statements towards "the haters".



Would just like to correct your facts here. I do make a profit from SC2 but it's not significant in comparison to my other series. SC2 involves a fair amount of monetary investment, lot of equipment purchased to improve casting quality (for instance I now have a 2-channel compressed audio interface and good quality headsets), travel costs for tournaments, the cost of the tournaments and sponsoring stuff like the UK University Team League, as well as paying half my casting revenue to those who co-cast with me such as TLO and Apollo. SHOUTcraft 2 will definitely make me a loss, I won't make that money back from the VoDs. The profit margin on SC2 is low, as is the income relative to everything else. WTF is makes a pretty absurd amount of money and more often than not, requires no monetary investment. The games are usually provided for free.

But yeah, SC2 is not a charity gig for me, it does make me money, but nowhere near as much as everything else I do. I do have a fairly diverse portfolio of series.

Edited my post. Yeah, I thought saying you don't make any profit off of SC2 was pushing it >.> Should have reworded my post after noticing.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
July 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#584
On July 16 2011 11:02 mordk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 10:58 Regulate140 wrote:
It's silly to call out casters for trying to make money off of SC2, it seems extremely hypocritical coming out of Incontrol out of all people. The only reason an EG sc2 division even exists is because of the money making potential in the sc2 scene.

I mean what about http://www.gosuguide.com/? Only $99.99 ! You can't criticize others when you're trying to milk as much money out of the sc2 scene yourself.

Besides that, appreciate the read and info on NASL.


Oh my god... a FULL 100$ for an SC2 GUIDE?!?!?

Wow, now your interview looks thrice as ridiculous.


Hey man, you can pay me $99.99 and I'll just happily accept it without giving you anything. Oops, guess I'm evil. Shit.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#585
Haters gonna hate, keep doing your thing iNcontrol, the fervor behind some of these peoples posts seems nothing more than an indicator that you're doing something right. Let's seem some big money wins breh.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#586
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?


Saying he only came to SC2 to make money has no basis, and the fact that money was part of the motivation for getting into SC2 is true for pretty much everyone involved, including you.
/commercial
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
July 16 2011 02:08 GMT
#587
On July 16 2011 11:06 Dental Floss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:02 mordk wrote:
On July 16 2011 10:58 Regulate140 wrote:
It's silly to call out casters for trying to make money off of SC2, it seems extremely hypocritical coming out of Incontrol out of all people. The only reason an EG sc2 division even exists is because of the money making potential in the sc2 scene.

I mean what about http://www.gosuguide.com/? Only $99.99 ! You can't criticize others when you're trying to milk as much money out of the sc2 scene yourself.

Besides that, appreciate the read and info on NASL.


Oh my god... a FULL 100$ for an SC2 GUIDE?!?!?

Wow, now your interview looks thrice as ridiculous.


Hey man, you can pay me $99.99 and I'll just happily accept it without giving you anything. Oops, guess I'm evil. Shit.


And this is related to anything in this thread... how?? Hahahaha
Castrophy
Profile Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
July 16 2011 02:10 GMT
#588
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?


Would you say you started playing Starcraft to make money? TB didn't get paid for a lot of his early SC stuff as he wasn't a youtube partner. He did it because he enjoyed it. TB didn't see SC as a get rich ticket for him as you made it seem with your statements. That is where the problem arises. TB didn't come to the SC community to make money he just happens to make some from it. People aren't attacking you because you said somthing they don't agree with they are attacking you because you've said somthing false and even after 30 pages of responses you still try and defend your original statement.
Ocedic
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1808 Posts
July 16 2011 02:10 GMT
#589
On July 16 2011 11:08 mordk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:06 Dental Floss wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:02 mordk wrote:
On July 16 2011 10:58 Regulate140 wrote:
It's silly to call out casters for trying to make money off of SC2, it seems extremely hypocritical coming out of Incontrol out of all people. The only reason an EG sc2 division even exists is because of the money making potential in the sc2 scene.

I mean what about http://www.gosuguide.com/? Only $99.99 ! You can't criticize others when you're trying to milk as much money out of the sc2 scene yourself.

Besides that, appreciate the read and info on NASL.


Oh my god... a FULL 100$ for an SC2 GUIDE?!?!?

Wow, now your interview looks thrice as ridiculous.


Hey man, you can pay me $99.99 and I'll just happily accept it without giving you anything. Oops, guess I'm evil. Shit.


And this is related to anything in this thread... how?? Hahahaha


He's a fanboy using a strawman argument. Even though no one called Incontrol evil, they were simply pointing out the irony of saying someone does something for money by pointing out Incontrol makes money through his own ways.
Duravi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:10:47
July 16 2011 02:10 GMT
#590
There are tons of interview threads from progamers every day on TL. Almost none of them result in a huge thread full of criticism and arguments, just look at the other progamer interviews in the first few pages right now. At some point don't you have to say the problem is not the community being out to get you, but what you are actually saying and how you are presenting yourself?
juhouthenero
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:12:39
July 16 2011 02:10 GMT
#591
On July 15 2011 21:32 TotalBiscuit wrote:

the day I became a Youtube partner, 6 months later. If you don't understand what that means, in order to get paid for any videos you do, you have to be a partner, so I wasn't earning anything at all from it before that. I think you can draw your own conclusions there.



inControL, I think the conclusion from there is that he didn't come in only for the money because he didn't earn any money for the first six months. Anyway that's what I thought he said.

On you're main point I think you're wrong is some strange anti market economy way. I think it's usually better that people come into things to make money since that produces better results in the long run. But that's just my 6 years of econ education talking.

<3 anyway, keep up the good work. <3 TB also
"Its really hard to define cheese because its an abstract concept made up by people that can't stand to lose."
TedJustice
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1324 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-16 02:29:44
July 16 2011 02:15 GMT
#592
So if I have this straight, Incontrol was wrong about something unimportant and completely unrelated to the the rest of the interview, and people are jumping all over it. He comes in and defends his incorrect opinion and makes himself look bad, and that prompts people to exaggerate his reactions to the point where neither side is making any sense. All around, there's nothing for anyone to gain from this discussion.

It was a good interview anyway.
GumThief
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada284 Posts
July 16 2011 02:15 GMT
#593
Can't we just quote djwheat and say anybody who hates on somebody for making money is fucking stupid? Who gives a shot about who what where when why. Brit gotta eat!!!
:))
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
July 16 2011 02:18 GMT
#594
Incontrol....you earn money. Do you know who else earned money? THATS RIGHT! Hitler.
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
July 16 2011 02:19 GMT
#595
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?

Indeed, I don't think it would have nearly come across as bad if it were an audio/video interview. Money aside, I respect anybody who puts their time into this industry. SC2 isn't exactly the most profitable area to cover. However, it is the genuine dedication from people like yourself, TB, djWheat, etc. that keeps us returning for more and more content. On the flip side, I feel like anyone who produces content in this industry isn't just in it for the money. Yes, some may have "came for the money", but today's most prominent figures certainly aren't in it for just the money alone; that would be stupid IMO.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
nvs.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada3609 Posts
July 16 2011 02:19 GMT
#596
On July 16 2011 11:18 Dental Floss wrote:
Incontrol....you earn money. Do you know who else earned money? THATS RIGHT! Hitler.


Wow... now this guy actually IS a troll, unlike a lot of people who are just trying to discuss the issue at hand.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
July 16 2011 02:19 GMT
#597
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
where in my post did I say anything about doing anyone favors? Where do I even suggest it? Can you for 1 post try as hard as you possibly can to not be a complete and utter shit head?

@TB's post: There is nothing to refute. He does wonderful things and spends his money doing it.. where the fuck do I say otherwise? I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly. Agree or disagree fine..but how you can hate me and assert I am disrespecting him etc is bullshit. I didn't qualify my statement as some severe level of hate.. I said it was worse to me than X.. who the fuck are you guys to know what level of annoyance I was speaking to?


The problem a lot of people are seeing is this:

but I think all criticism is valid, it just depends on how you go about voicing those concerns. But when someone is basically just being a jerk, making personal attacks, making claims about someones professionalism, or who they respect, when those things are pushed too far you risk becoming just some anonymous flamer on a forum.


- By iNcontroL

Either way TB has responded (I missed his post the first time around) and both him and tyler have made reasonable responses in this thread.

Now if only Lidnsey would make a TL account and join the fray :D
Malgrif
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1095 Posts
July 16 2011 02:21 GMT
#598
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.
for there to be pro there has to be noob.
Benga
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)471 Posts
July 16 2011 02:26 GMT
#599
On July 16 2011 11:08 mordk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:06 Dental Floss wrote:
On July 16 2011 11:02 mordk wrote:
On July 16 2011 10:58 Regulate140 wrote:
It's silly to call out casters for trying to make money off of SC2, it seems extremely hypocritical coming out of Incontrol out of all people. The only reason an EG sc2 division even exists is because of the money making potential in the sc2 scene.

I mean what about http://www.gosuguide.com/? Only $99.99 ! You can't criticize others when you're trying to milk as much money out of the sc2 scene yourself.

Besides that, appreciate the read and info on NASL.


Oh my god... a FULL 100$ for an SC2 GUIDE?!?!?

Wow, now your interview looks thrice as ridiculous.


Hey man, you can pay me $99.99 and I'll just happily accept it without giving you anything. Oops, guess I'm evil. Shit.


And this is related to anything in this thread... how?? Hahahaha


Relevant for sure
hi
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 16 2011 02:27 GMT
#600
On July 16 2011 11:21 Malgrif wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2011 11:00 iNcontroL wrote:
I merely said he came to SC2 to make money. I then said I respected that less than someone who is hired blindly.

well TB's post clearly points out that he had no intention of making money from doing sc2(his evidence is pretty clear), and just does it cuz he wants to get involved with something he didn't have a chance to when he was a younger lad. people are educating you on the fact, albeit a little harshly, but i think people just want you to man up and just admit that you were incorrect in saying so and that you were misinformed. anyhow i know it's hard for you to publicly criticize the NASL, but stay classy incontroll. unless i'm mistaken, sporrer will try and continue to do this so she can capitalize on the opportunity of fame and fortune off a game she doesn't care about. saying that you have less respect for TB than a girl who got hired for her looks is really a low blow to TB, i hope you can see that.


I can't help you if you refuse to correctly interpret my posts...

"educating me" on the opinion I have? wtf... someone can say I am not that great of a player and I can go "what? I won X and took X place in X event" and they can STILL have that opinion, you realize this right? So please, spare me the "educate" bullshit. You guys overreacted and jumped the gun on a really insignificant thing... read the fucking interview and TRY to find me saying the things about TB you guys think I said. I didn't. And when asked, I explained what I meant AND STILL didn't say anything bad about him lol

PS: People saying I "came to SC2 for the money" are the cream of the crop in terms of stupid. I didn't play bw for 12 years so I can roll in the riches of my EG salary in SC2 and coach for an hourly rate.. lol
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 11m
OSC
4h 11m
Stellar Fest
4h 11m
OSC
15h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.