• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 77

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 405 Next
bRiz
Profile Joined August 2011
United States113 Posts
August 30 2011 12:44 GMT
#1521
I always float my buildings to the corners when I lose. It really lets me relax and not be stressed out, knowing I've at least forced him to make boring units. Dunno, don't really care about other people o_o
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
August 30 2011 12:54 GMT
#1522
Congratulations on being a giant asshole?
SnetteL
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Belgium473 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 13:16:34
August 30 2011 13:13 GMT
#1523
edit: offensive nvm

just don't gg after a game you won
Caps lock is cruise control for cool.
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
August 30 2011 13:26 GMT
#1524
On August 30 2011 21:44 bRiz wrote:
I always float my buildings to the corners when I lose. It really lets me relax and not be stressed out, knowing I've at least forced him to make boring units. Dunno, don't really care about other people o_o

Talk about being a sore loser. Maybe you should grow up?
Gogo Grubby.
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
August 30 2011 13:32 GMT
#1525
To be honest I've been subject to all sorts of hilarious BM, but I can't exactly remember any specific examples.

I do remember recently playing a 4 v 4 and someone on the other team came up with "protoss so imbalanced in team games"

He left before I could laugh at him
Gogo Grubby.
nemo14
Profile Joined January 2011
United States425 Posts
August 30 2011 13:37 GMT
#1526
On August 30 2011 13:37 kittylulz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I don't feel I deserved the ignore

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?
kittylulz
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:49:24
August 30 2011 18:47 GMT
#1527

[/QUOTE]
You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?[/QUOTE]

Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?
Tyrgrim
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden83 Posts
August 30 2011 18:51 GMT
#1528
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:


You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?[/QUOTE]

Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's very BM. It's rubbing it in, when clearly he's upset already and dont wish to conversate after a, to him, frustrating loss. If he deserved it after his whining I wont comment on, but a post-game GG of that sort is unnescessary.
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 18:54:37
August 30 2011 18:53 GMT
#1529
gg is something you type when you lose, or in response to the loser's gg. Can't blame you for being BM back though.
commiekaze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada31 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 23:11:27
August 30 2011 23:10 GMT
#1530
[image loading]

[image loading]

Weird people. The guy talking about my mother said sorry at the end of the game and left. The second guy wasnt BM, just creepy, but this thread needs a break from the regular BM/users BMing and then posting. (I got plenty of regular BM pics).
It's Best, Bro.
Capiachi
Profile Joined October 2010
78 Posts
August 30 2011 23:30 GMT
#1531
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 03:51 Tyrgrim wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?


Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?


Yes, it's very BM. It's rubbing it in, when clearly he's upset already and dont wish to conversate after a, to him, frustrating loss. If he deserved it after his whining I wont comment on, but a post-game GG of that sort is unnescessary.


On August 31 2011 03:53 acrimoneyius wrote:
gg is something you type when you lose, or in response to the loser's gg. Can't blame you for being BM back though.



Its not rubbing it in, depends on the situation. If he GGed ingame and then pmed him again I'd agree. But GGing after a game is like shaking hands, or atleast offering to shake hands; being mannered contrary to your belief. Why do you think they shake hands in most sports after games: a sign of respect and being mannered.

Not accepting the GG(handshake) is being childish and BM.

Offcourse like I first stated it can be used in a bad way like alot of people discribed here, like GGing before your opponent when winning.
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 23:43:03
August 30 2011 23:42 GMT
#1532
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]






+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Dr.DoCToR
Profile Joined March 2011
17 Posts
August 31 2011 04:32 GMT
#1533
I think the vast majority of zerg players go 2 base double upgraded sling with infestor nowadays, so I just blindly opened 3 gate expand into 2 stargate pumping vr. When I had around 5 vr I went to snipe his third. I couldn't do anymore dmg than this cuz he had infestors ready zz. I then transitioned while taking a third.

[image loading]

Funny how he blames his loss on protoss being OP and stuff like the mothership causing lag (only heard that one after the mothership ptr 1.4) when I was around 20 workers ahead of him up til 20 min mark.

[image loading]
[image loading]
Smurphy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States374 Posts
August 31 2011 04:40 GMT
#1534
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:


You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?[/QUOTE]

Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is offensive to message your opponent after a game in the manner you did. Your opponent left the game. He clearly did NOT want to talk to you. Yet you went out of your way to start a private message with him. Don't do it.

When someone walks away after losing, in a situation where it is understandable that they are frustrated, the polite thing to do is let them go. The polite thing isn't to intrude into wherever they are and attempt to say or do something to them.

rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-31 07:04:52
August 31 2011 07:03 GMT
#1535
played against same guy twice in a row. first time he goes nexus first cross positions on nerazim, i do some lame allin, fail, and leave.

second game he goes 1gate star nex and i go 2rax CC. ends up taking 30 minutes and every base on the map but i finally emp everything and stim a-move to win.

[image loading]

edit: i think everztelecom posts on tl, didn't he change his name to something like GGzerg?
Flix
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium114 Posts
August 31 2011 07:36 GMT
#1536
On June 26 2011 01:56 ForeverEnder wrote:
After this guy failed cannon rush on scrap station, I expanded and won the game. Angry 12 year old got pretty angry.

[image loading]

[image loading]


You were quite annoying yourself. I'd say the BM was more from you. The only thing worse than a loser who BMs is a winner who BMs/provokes. People have no respect or manners these days.
The drone became an extractor !
Tyrgrim
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden83 Posts
August 31 2011 08:42 GMT
#1537
On August 31 2011 08:30 Capiachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 03:51 Tyrgrim wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?


Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?


Yes, it's very BM. It's rubbing it in, when clearly he's upset already and dont wish to conversate after a, to him, frustrating loss. If he deserved it after his whining I wont comment on, but a post-game GG of that sort is unnescessary.


Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 03:53 acrimoneyius wrote:
gg is something you type when you lose, or in response to the loser's gg. Can't blame you for being BM back though.



Its not rubbing it in, depends on the situation. If he GGed ingame and then pmed him again I'd agree. But GGing after a game is like shaking hands, or atleast offering to shake hands; being mannered contrary to your belief. Why do you think they shake hands in most sports after games: a sign of respect and being mannered.

Not accepting the GG(handshake) is being childish and BM.

Offcourse like I first stated it can be used in a bad way like alot of people discribed here, like GGing before your opponent when winning.


No, that is not how it is. It is more like if someone loses and walks away in frustration of the whole thing, and you walk after him trying to shake his hand or talk to him, when he clearly doesn't want any of it. Sure it's bad manner of the man to whine about imbalance and race etc, but you're not much better yourself. Haven't you played any real sports in your life? If someone get's super frustrated or angry after a loss, you do NOT try and force a conversation with him or shout something after him if he obviously does not want it. That is not very gracious at all, and it's just being a bad winner. Which is far worse then being a sour loser.
Grimmy
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa29 Posts
August 31 2011 09:53 GMT
#1538
[QUOTE][QUOTE]On August 31 2011 03:51 Tyrgrim wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?[/QUOTE]

Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?[/QUOTE]

Yes post game GGs when the guy rage quit is BM. Your post game GG was ment to antagonise him.
Capiachi
Profile Joined October 2010
78 Posts
August 31 2011 11:36 GMT
#1539
On August 31 2011 17:42 Tyrgrim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 08:30 Capiachi wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:51 Tyrgrim wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?


Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?


Yes, it's very BM. It's rubbing it in, when clearly he's upset already and dont wish to conversate after a, to him, frustrating loss. If he deserved it after his whining I wont comment on, but a post-game GG of that sort is unnescessary.


On August 31 2011 03:53 acrimoneyius wrote:
gg is something you type when you lose, or in response to the loser's gg. Can't blame you for being BM back though.



Its not rubbing it in, depends on the situation. If he GGed ingame and then pmed him again I'd agree. But GGing after a game is like shaking hands, or atleast offering to shake hands; being mannered contrary to your belief. Why do you think they shake hands in most sports after games: a sign of respect and being mannered.

Not accepting the GG(handshake) is being childish and BM.

Offcourse like I first stated it can be used in a bad way like alot of people discribed here, like GGing before your opponent when winning.


No, that is not how it is. It is more like if someone loses and walks away in frustration of the whole thing, and you walk after him trying to shake his hand or talk to him, when he clearly doesn't want any of it. Sure it's bad manner of the man to whine about imbalance and race etc, but you're not much better yourself. Haven't you played any real sports in your life? If someone get's super frustrated or angry after a loss, you do NOT try and force a conversation with him or shout something after him if he obviously does not want it. That is not very gracious at all, and it's just being a bad winner. Which is far worse then being a sour loser.

I have played alot of sports, i dont anymore though. But we were always tought to shake hands after a loss. Because its the respectfull thing to do. Im just saying that you should throw out your hand in an attempt to shake his. If he doesn't reply, then hes just being childish and bad mannered, you dont have to walk after him, thats like pming him multiple times and that is rude.
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
August 31 2011 11:41 GMT
#1540
On August 31 2011 08:30 Capiachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 03:51 Tyrgrim wrote:
On August 31 2011 03:47 kittylulz wrote:

You were WAAAAAY more BM than he was with that offensive post-game gg. I mean, WOW dude. What the fuck? You won the game and he was clearly unhappy so you had to rub it in?


Rofl, post-game gg is offensive? I always say gg whether I win or lose, I think its very well mannered. I didn't say anything offensive period and the guy blew up on me. I take it you play zerg and find this overall offensive?


Yes, it's very BM. It's rubbing it in, when clearly he's upset already and dont wish to conversate after a, to him, frustrating loss. If he deserved it after his whining I wont comment on, but a post-game GG of that sort is unnescessary.


Show nested quote +
On August 31 2011 03:53 acrimoneyius wrote:
gg is something you type when you lose, or in response to the loser's gg. Can't blame you for being BM back though.



Its not rubbing it in, depends on the situation. If he GGed ingame and then pmed him again I'd agree. But GGing after a game is like shaking hands, or atleast offering to shake hands; being mannered contrary to your belief. Why do you think they shake hands in most sports after games: a sign of respect and being mannered.

Not accepting the GG(handshake) is being childish and BM.

Offcourse like I first stated it can be used in a bad way like alot of people discribed here, like GGing before your opponent when winning.


There is a large thread on this, and the vast majority I believe feels like, if someone leaves the game with out giving you a GG (they may say it when they say gl hf). You should not talk to them, they are obviously not in the mood to talk to you or they would. Almost anything you say could be deemed rubbing it in at that point, GG especially. I had a guy do that to me today just because I said Gl hf gg at the start, but he was pretty obviously doing it to annoy me, pretty much said so.
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 21m
OSC
11h 36m
Replay Cast
12h 21m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.