• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7139 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 75

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 405 Next
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
August 28 2011 01:23 GMT
#1481
Playin' some EU silver Random like the baddy I am, I 1/1/1 the protoss after getting 6 pooled 3 games in a row. Absolute silence all game

(I'll always reply if people say it but there's just too much cheese at my level (if I'm not getting 6 raxed I'm getting 6 pooled) to wish any of those people good luck, he says while 'cheesing')

As I say absolute silence. I walk into the guys natural and he just types out, "Foggot" and leaves. O isn't even close to A...
Rasp
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada16 Posts
August 28 2011 01:26 GMT
#1482
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]
When you bite off more than you can chew, start chewing
necrOtix
Profile Joined August 2011
81 Posts
August 28 2011 01:39 GMT
#1483
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 01:42:19
August 28 2011 01:41 GMT
#1484
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If you ask a question before you leave a game you arnt actually looking for an answer, your being sarcastic, therefor its BM.

Going all in early is not BM, at least not how I see it.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
FreudianTrip
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland1983 Posts
August 28 2011 01:50 GMT
#1485
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


Silver player here. If your strat can't hold off an attack while you get to your 'peak' surely it's just a bad strat not the other players fault?
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
August 28 2011 01:52 GMT
#1486
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.
sudo.era
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States300 Posts
August 28 2011 02:12 GMT
#1487
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.

All-in isn't BM. Only people who don't understand how to defend an all-in say it is.
necrOtix
Profile Joined August 2011
81 Posts
August 28 2011 02:24 GMT
#1488
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 02:33:05
August 28 2011 02:31 GMT
#1489
On August 28 2011 11:24 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.


I totally agree with you about the people who provoke their opponent with annoying after game messages and then post their response, those people are fools. I just don't think that cheesing or going all in is ever bad mannered on its own.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
August 28 2011 02:33 GMT
#1490
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


come on, that was neither awesome nor confusing.

wasn't even particularly bad BM either. =(
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
necrOtix
Profile Joined August 2011
81 Posts
August 28 2011 02:39 GMT
#1491
On August 28 2011 11:31 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 11:24 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.


I totally agree with you about the people who provoke their opponent with annoying after game messages and then post their response, those people are fools. I just don't think that cheesing or going all in is ever bad mannered on its own.


Well, to each their own. My mindset is "improve, improve, improve" but when someone cheeses me and it auto counters my build (I realize to be a good macro player you have to be able to defend cheese, but no matter what you will lose sometimes) I get offended by their mindset and why it isn't like mine which is well.. to improve. If you copy paste a marine scv all in you obviously aren't trying to get better, but just get more ladder points (IMO)
FaiL_SaFe
Profile Joined February 2011
United States104 Posts
August 28 2011 03:11 GMT
#1492
From my point of view there are 2 kinds of cheese.

There's the, I see you're being greedy so i'm gonna all-in or cheese you in response (Cannoning the nat of a zerg who goes hatch first in PvZ or 4-gating a Terran after you scout a 1-rax gasless expand on a small map come to mind).

Then there's the blind, constant cheeser/all-inner. The kind of player who only 7RR's or 3-Gate/Voidray all-in's regardless of map or matchup.

The first kind I can deal with. It's just taking advantage of your opponent (although I might be a bit less sanguine about it when I get caught being greedy tbh). As far as i'm concerned its the second group that can fuck off.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 28 2011 04:10 GMT
#1493
Some interesting BMs in here, but, some don't really believe in here. If your opponent cheeses or all-in's you, it's NOT BM
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dhe95
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1213 Posts
August 28 2011 04:16 GMT
#1494
I find it sad how people have the mindset of things can be nerfed, when in broodwar not many things were nerfed and everything else was simply "found out", resulting in every race having OP units, which in turn balances out.
iMMortaL.797
Profile Joined June 2011
United States94 Posts
August 28 2011 04:28 GMT
#1495
I did some funny trolling, the kill one SCV then load up ur 5 and fly off. It pretty much goes like this.

iMMortaL (ME): GLHF
As my CC flies into corner on Antiga:
iMMortaL: FATAL ERROR: 404
iMMortaL: ERROR 90807: PLAYER 2 DISCONNECT.
...I surf the web...
He sees my CC with OLs
SUNTyphoon: fucking loser
SUNTyphoon: motherfucking dipshit
iMMortaL: ERROR 91687: DISCONNECT
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has left the game!

TROLLOLOL.

User was warned for this post
Megakenny
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada829 Posts
August 28 2011 04:31 GMT
#1496
On August 28 2011 13:28 iMMortaL.797 wrote:
I did some funny trolling, the kill one SCV then load up ur 5 and fly off. It pretty much goes like this.

iMMortaL (ME): GLHF
As my CC flies into corner on Antiga:
iMMortaL: FATAL ERROR: 404
iMMortaL: ERROR 90807: PLAYER 2 DISCONNECT.
...I surf the web...
He sees my CC with OLs
SUNTyphoon: fucking loser
SUNTyphoon: motherfucking dipshit
iMMortaL: ERROR 91687: DISCONNECT
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has left the game!

TROLLOLOL.


Not really funny... at all.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 28 2011 04:33 GMT
#1497
On August 28 2011 13:28 iMMortaL.797 wrote:
I did some funny trolling, the kill one SCV then load up ur 5 and fly off. It pretty much goes like this.

iMMortaL (ME): GLHF
As my CC flies into corner on Antiga:
iMMortaL: FATAL ERROR: 404
iMMortaL: ERROR 90807: PLAYER 2 DISCONNECT.
...I surf the web...
He sees my CC with OLs
SUNTyphoon: fucking loser
SUNTyphoon: motherfucking dipshit
iMMortaL: ERROR 91687: DISCONNECT
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has left the game!

TROLLOLOL.


Read the red text in the OP please.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
susiederkins
Profile Joined March 2011
United States87 Posts
August 28 2011 04:55 GMT
#1498
On August 28 2011 11:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 11:31 PassiveAce wrote:
On August 28 2011 11:24 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.


I totally agree with you about the people who provoke their opponent with annoying after game messages and then post their response, those people are fools. I just don't think that cheesing or going all in is ever bad mannered on its own.


Well, to each their own. My mindset is "improve, improve, improve" but when someone cheeses me and it auto counters my build (I realize to be a good macro player you have to be able to defend cheese, but no matter what you will lose sometimes) I get offended by their mindset and why it isn't like mine which is well.. to improve. If you copy paste a marine scv all in you obviously aren't trying to get better, but just get more ladder points (IMO)



Just because a particular build isnt 100% original doesnt make it useless to know, and it seems silly to think that the sole purpose of an all-in is to provoke anger.

Why would you assume your opponent isnt trying to improve simply because he did a build you don't like? He just handed you an opportunity to improve, why are you upset about it?
Beren
Profile Joined June 2010
United States514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 10:27:51
August 28 2011 10:27 GMT
#1499
edit
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
August 28 2011 11:00 GMT
#1500
On August 28 2011 11:24 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.


He never said that it was his plan from the getgo. He said that his opponent FFE'd, AND he decided to go all in. That could mean after he saw the FFE.

And no, it's not the same as provoking. Just because there's some nerds out there who get ridiculously mad about cheese doesn't mean that you're some combatex if you perform it. If you just GL HF and GG at the end, and never say anything inbetween, then that's fine. Cheese is a legitimate way to play against people who can't stop it, like 99% of self titled "Macro" players on the ladder.

On August 28 2011 11:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 11:31 PassiveAce wrote:
On August 28 2011 11:24 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:52 goiflin wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


If your opponent seizes an opportunity and just fucking kills you for being greedy, that shouldn't be considered BM. You ask to get an all-in when you do something like an FFE or 1 gate expand. You have to be prepared for these eventualities. You're a terrible macro player if you aren't.


The point is he provoked him. He even said his mindset from the start of the game was to cheese. I was just pointing out how if you provoke someone and they say a one liner before they leave then it probably doesn't warrent posting in the thread titled "awesome or confusing bm".

Example, some of the pics in this thread where people message the guy after the game and he replies BM, then they post here. Kind of ridiculous.


I totally agree with you about the people who provoke their opponent with annoying after game messages and then post their response, those people are fools. I just don't think that cheesing or going all in is ever bad mannered on its own.


Well, to each their own. My mindset is "improve, improve, improve" but when someone cheeses me and it auto counters my build (I realize to be a good macro player you have to be able to defend cheese, but no matter what you will lose sometimes) I get offended by their mindset and why it isn't like mine which is well.. to improve. If you copy paste a marine scv all in you obviously aren't trying to get better, but just get more ladder points (IMO)


If your build has auto-counters, and he didn't blind counter your build, that means your build or your execution needs improvement or reconsideration. Sorry. If your opponent can scout your build at a decent time, and change his tech path to automatically win 100% of games against that build, that means it's too greedy. You are relying on your opponent playing by some unsung contract, where you both sit in your bases and do nothing about eachothers mistakes, which is both naive and stupid, considering that this is a competitive game. You do what you have to, in order to win.

And not everyone wants to get better. Some people play for fun. Even thought I'm the type who wants to constantly improve, I recognize this, and I'm not going to get mad if I do something greedy like FFE and I get ling/roach all-in'd. I was asking for it. And improving as a player does mean learning how to all-in, and how to recognize situations in which an all-in will give you a 90% win rate. If you get mad over it, don't justify it. You shouldn't be getting mad at other people, unless they're hacking. You should blame yourself, since you left that huge window open for him to climb into.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 58m
INu's Battles
14h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.