• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 76

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 405 Next
Ozzsome
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Germany37 Posts
August 28 2011 11:02 GMT
#1501
ZvZ on Shattered Temple. He was going 14 gas/14 pool just like me, but I sent my drone in soon enough to block his gas with an Evo Chamber ( saw that in one of Spanishiwa's games some time ago and I'm always trying it in ZvZ, it just delays your opponent's ling speed sooo much), and he was like:
"Omg - you fuckin' noob - too stupid to build an evo chamber in your own base."
Me: "Look at it one more time."
He: "What the fuck's up with it? I just see some idiot's Evo in my own base."
Me: "I'm blocking your gas so you can't get ling speed."
He: "Oh, ok. You're still a noob though."

I won that game with speedlings, just sayin'.
"Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where God's own perfect creations have failed.."
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
August 28 2011 11:14 GMT
#1502
On August 28 2011 13:28 iMMortaL.797 wrote:
I did some funny trolling, the kill one SCV then load up ur 5 and fly off. It pretty much goes like this.

iMMortaL (ME): GLHF
As my CC flies into corner on Antiga:
iMMortaL: FATAL ERROR: 404
iMMortaL: ERROR 90807: PLAYER 2 DISCONNECT.
...I surf the web...
He sees my CC with OLs
SUNTyphoon: fucking loser
SUNTyphoon: motherfucking dipshit
iMMortaL: ERROR 91687: DISCONNECT
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has paused the game.
SUNTyphoon has resumed the game.
iMMortaL has left the game!

TROLLOLOL.


Wow. That's dumb.
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Melter
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Bulgaria67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 11:20:39
August 28 2011 11:19 GMT
#1503
I played a PvT and was in a horrible spot, the terran was pushing out to kill me and he typed GG before anything even happened(obviously being BM).
So when the engagement started i destroyed him and 10 minutes later i won the game, camping his 15-20 barracks inside his main.
And before leaving he said:
"gg"
"fking idiot"
So happy i won that game
Delta-V
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand43 Posts
August 28 2011 14:12 GMT
#1504
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


Couldn't disagree more tbh. Playing the game in a way your opponent doesn't like (for example 3 raxing them because they double expanded on 1 gate) doesn't make it bad mannered or a provocation at all.

If I get 6 pooled and lose I may be annoyed about it but I don't consider it BM, just a legitimate strategy that I lost to because of my inexperience or lack of skill.

VeryAverage
Profile Joined January 2011
United States424 Posts
August 28 2011 15:01 GMT
#1505
I love the "BM after being polite" I've been getting lately.

I played some Protoss in a custom game yesterday and it went like this.

FourtyOz (him): league?
Average (me): diamond
FourtyOz: okay cool gl
FourtyOz: are you mineral stacking
Average: no
FourtyOz: thanks
FourtyOz: now i dont have 2 <3
Average: lol it hardly makes a difference at our level (I was assuming he was diamond or lower)
FourtyOz: meh
FourtyOz: it does
(15 minutes later, I end up killing all his stuff with banes/lings while he kills most of it with storms, I have mutas and he ends up killing his army with his own storms
FourtyOz: fjuck
FourtyOz: thats bullshit
FourtyOz: it lags because of the units
FourtyOz: and i can't ff
(even later, we get into a base trade, I kill all his stuff with mutas, he kills my gold and my third, but I clean up his army with banes/broods that morphed in at the last second)
FourtyOz: scrub
FourtyOz: tbh I just wanted a macro game
FourtyOz: you got mutas so late
FourtyOz: your terrible lol

Soon after the game I checked his profile, he was masters and I went to tell him to chill and he had already ignored me the second the game ended.

Then he messaged me telling me I was trash, a noob, shouldn't play etc. and of course I couldn't say anything.

It's funny how "nice" some people are until they lose.
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
August 28 2011 21:16 GMT
#1506
I just got out of this teams game on Boneyard, it was ZPvZP. I opened with lings, then got into infestors. Then i got ultras. Which the other guys saw like 20 times when they poked at me with about 6 roaches each time. So, when my hive was going down, the other zerg guy called me a scrub, said i sucked and should just die to not embarrass myself anymore. When we pushed and killed him without effort, he called me a scrub about 6 times and said that only wood league noobs go mass ling without making anything else the entire game. He had switched unit combos about 4 times, without making any air or hive tech. Then he complimented my ally and said he had skill (even though he went stalker collosus, how original). Upon him rage quitting, i asked him if he was mad because he lost. He went into a rant for about three minutes and called me a scrub, a nigger, a fag, and a jew. Then he said that it was like that for all bronze league dumbshits. Then i looked at his profile and noticed that he was in bronze for 1v1, whereas I am high gold, borderline plat.
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
August 28 2011 21:37 GMT
#1507
On August 29 2011 06:16 Conquerer67 wrote:
I just got out of this teams game on Boneyard, it was ZPvZP. I opened with lings, then got into infestors. Then i got ultras. Which the other guys saw like 20 times when they poked at me with about 6 roaches each time. So, when my hive was going down, the other zerg guy called me a scrub, said i sucked and should just die to not embarrass myself anymore. When we pushed and killed him without effort, he called me a scrub about 6 times and said that only wood league noobs go mass ling without making anything else the entire game. He had switched unit combos about 4 times, without making any air or hive tech. Then he complimented my ally and said he had skill (even though he went stalker collosus, how original). Upon him rage quitting, i asked him if he was mad because he lost. He went into a rant for about three minutes and called me a scrub, a nigger, a fag, and a jew. Then he said that it was like that for all bronze league dumbshits. Then i looked at his profile and noticed that he was in bronze for 1v1, whereas I am high gold, borderline plat.


Cool story bro

User was warned for this post
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 02:45:29
August 29 2011 02:45 GMT
#1508
00:00:05 - ZeromuS to ALL: glhf

00:00:17 - Genesis to ALL: so many protoss'es

00:00:29 - ZeromuS to ALL: at l;east I cant 11 11 rax

00:00:36 - Genesis to ALL: lol i kno

00:00:42 - Genesis to ALL: i love Zvp

00:00:47 - ZeromuS to ALL: its fun

00:00:58 - ZeromuS to ALL: dont like this map much though
00:01:01 - Genesis to ALL: ya i kno

00:12:41 - Genesis to ALL: phoenix is such OP

00:12:47 - Genesis to ALL: its kind of rediuclous

00:12:57 - Genesis to ALL: u know it to


Ill have to default to my hero MCfor his take on this one: Pheonix IMBA!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
eXwOn
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada351 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 03:10:42
August 29 2011 02:49 GMT
#1509
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.

How is that cheese? It's a 2 base roach push. SC2 is about being aggressive at the right times, there shouldn't be "a macro'ers' point of view". The only credible view should be from a safe player.

Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 19:35 Cham wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

I saw this guy attempting a 4 gate so I decided to just mirror it and assume he was going to have standard Gold league multitasking, which he did.

Even with my offensive pylons I decided to have my first wave of zealots spawn at my base and held his 4 with probes and zeals. then I warped a wave in his base and he did absolutely nothing with his probes and wonders why he lost.

He proceeds to tell me how bad I am after I use his exact same build against him and claims I cheat

Oh man I remember tumba.... he used to be a cannon rusher, and a very bad one at that.
#2 in the world on the ladders!!! 3.31.11 :D:D:D
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
August 29 2011 03:02 GMT
#1510
I keep looking through the thread, seeing if I'm in one of these pics LOL
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
August 29 2011 19:59 GMT
#1511
I wake up and queue for a ladder game to start the day.
Alright! The game is DiegoZerg (P) vs nimbim (Random T) on Abyssal Caverns
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
After my opponent's friendly greeting, I proceed to screw up my build and set him on ignore.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
The match ends badly.


I queue up again; this time I meet DiegoZerg on Shattered Temple and I rolled Terran again.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
My opponent has not been able to work on his manner between our matches.


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Victory!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 29 2011 20:14 GMT
#1512
On August 29 2011 11:45 ZeromuS wrote:
00:00:05 - ZeromuS to ALL: glhf
00:00:17 - Genesis to ALL: so many protoss'es
00:00:29 - ZeromuS to ALL: at l;east I cant 11 11 rax
00:00:36 - Genesis to ALL: lol i kno
00:00:42 - Genesis to ALL: i love Zvp
00:00:47 - ZeromuS to ALL: its fun
00:00:58 - ZeromuS to ALL: dont like this map much though
00:01:01 - Genesis to ALL: ya i kno
00:12:41 - Genesis to ALL: phoenix is such OP
00:12:47 - Genesis to ALL: its kind of rediuclous
00:12:57 - Genesis to ALL: u know it to
Ill have to default to my hero MCfor his take on this one: Pheonix IMBA!

This is why I love ZvP.
Who complains about phoenix though seriously -_-
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
clayn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany444 Posts
August 29 2011 20:16 GMT
#1513
On August 29 2011 12:02 MechKing wrote:
I keep looking through the thread, seeing if I'm in one of these pics LOL

youre not the only one :D
[uci] Fizik
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States263 Posts
August 29 2011 20:21 GMT
#1514
On August 30 2011 05:16 clayn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 12:02 MechKing wrote:
I keep looking through the thread, seeing if I'm in one of these pics LOL

youre not the only one :D


I'm pretty sure im in here somewhere > probably saying " go learn how to play a real race " or "I hear terran/zerg is hard".
Liquid'HerO fan for LIFE.
Mjolnir
Profile Joined January 2009
912 Posts
August 29 2011 20:26 GMT
#1515
On August 28 2011 10:39 necrOtix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2011 10:26 Rasp wrote:
This guy went FFE on Sharkuris and I decided to roach/ling all-in because I wanted a fast game.

[image loading]


Why are there so many people in this thread who all in / cheese someone or provoke them to rage then post here? From a macro'ers point of view it is just as BM to all in like that than to ask a simple question as you leave the game.


Dude, how the hell is doing an "all-in" at fifteen minutes into a game BM?

Fifteen minutes!

Holy hell. People forget that you play to win, and winning means looking for a strat/tactic that will defeat your opponent. Since when did the rules become "If you see your opponent FE, you must let them mass up the army they want before you attack."

Greedy play is greedy play. Punish or follow suit.

squirreltakeover
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
August 30 2011 03:10 GMT
#1516
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/12449

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8954/lolconvopart1.png

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2950/lolconvopart2.png

pretty funny tbh. was playing a custom and got matched up against a bronze.

for those who dont want to watch the replay

+ Show Spoiler +
was a tvz, he engie blocked my expo then 2 raxed me(hes bronze for a reason). i just speedling expanded and then baneling busted him. he claimed i was just all inning him, and i said "no im just much better than you", which i wasnt really i had more workers than him the entire game.


then he contacts me out of game and starts the above dialogue
zinic
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands28 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 03:35:51
August 30 2011 03:33 GMT
#1517
[image loading]

I sometimes que up as random but my main is zerg (i just happen to get zerg this time) .....
Guess he didnt like the early pressure while he was trying to FE.
Also i didn't know harrasment with muta's is considered ending cheesy (keeping the pressure
on o_O) Andyways (i'm just a mere gold player and he was a plat player ^^)
Why i no GM ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) !!!
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
August 30 2011 04:01 GMT
#1518
On August 30 2011 12:10 squirreltakeover wrote:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/12449

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8954/lolconvopart1.png

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2950/lolconvopart2.png

pretty funny tbh. was playing a custom and got matched up against a bronze.

for those who dont want to watch the replay

+ Show Spoiler +
was a tvz, he engie blocked my expo then 2 raxed me(hes bronze for a reason). i just speedling expanded and then baneling busted him. he claimed i was just all inning him, and i said "no im just much better than you", which i wasnt really i had more workers than him the entire game.


then he contacts me out of game and starts the above dialogue


That was pretty funny regardless of the circumstances. "I'm a history major" (proceeds to ask the easiest historical questions possible).
Never make a hydralisk.
squirreltakeover
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
August 30 2011 04:04 GMT
#1519
On August 30 2011 13:01 justinpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 12:10 squirreltakeover wrote:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/12449

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8954/lolconvopart1.png

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2950/lolconvopart2.png

pretty funny tbh. was playing a custom and got matched up against a bronze.

for those who dont want to watch the replay

+ Show Spoiler +
was a tvz, he engie blocked my expo then 2 raxed me(hes bronze for a reason). i just speedling expanded and then baneling busted him. he claimed i was just all inning him, and i said "no im just much better than you", which i wasnt really i had more workers than him the entire game.


then he contacts me out of game and starts the above dialogue


That was pretty funny regardless of the circumstances. "I'm a history major" (proceeds to ask the easiest historical questions possible).


i was going to reply to the second question but at the time i was getting banshee reaper harassed
kittylulz
Profile Joined December 2010
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 04:38:00
August 30 2011 04:37 GMT
#1520
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I don't feel I deserved the ignore
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft698
C9.Mang0248
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.