• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8391 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 74

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 405 Next
Dman
Profile Joined June 2010
United States53 Posts
August 26 2011 01:02 GMT
#1461
Seeing these two right after each other made my day.

On August 25 2011 22:26 Chicken Chaser wrote:
http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=228192

In game chat: + Show Spoiler +
00:00:07 - ThaReckoning to ALL: gl hf

00:00:12 - orlyOWL to ALL: hf

00:04:01 - ThaReckoning to ALL: lol
00:04:03 - orlyOWL to ALL: yeah loll
00:04:04 - ThaReckoning to ALL: another loss to imbalance

00:04:14 - orlyOWL to ALL: imba?

00:04:18 - ThaReckoning to ALL: what rank do you think you would be, if protoss wasn't the weakest race in the game?

00:04:27 - ThaReckoning to ALL: yeah, you won because blizzard put 4 player maps in 1v1

00:04:32 - orlyOWL to ALL: what rank would you think y ou'd be if you weren't so QQ
00:04:32 - ThaReckoning to ALL: no other reason whatsoever

00:04:39 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I am a mid master level protoss
00:04:43 - orlyOWL to ALL: nice

00:04:53 - ThaReckoning to ALL: game design just cost me a game to a bronze level zerg
00:04:57 - orlyOWL to ALL: why are you playing a mid-diamond then
00:05:00 - orlyOWL to ALL: your MMR must have dropped
00:05:04 - ThaReckoning to ALL: because my race is the weakest race in the game

00:05:10 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you aren't mid diamond
00:05:11 - orlyOWL to ALL: but you are masterse
00:05:13 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you would be gold at best
00:05:16 - ThaReckoning to ALL: if this game were balanced

00:05:23 - orlyOWL to ALL: enlighten me lol

00:05:29 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you don't come close to diamond level

00:05:47 - ThaReckoning to ALL: if the game were balanced, zergs and terrans would have to be as good as protoss have to be to get diamond

00:05:55 - ThaReckoning to ALL: as is, zerg and terran are god mode

00:06:00 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you aren't half the player I am, lol

00:06:11 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you don't deserve games against someone half as good as I am xD

00:06:22 - ThaReckoning to ALL: go thank blizzard for allowing you to play against me

00:07:25 - orlyOWL to ALL: why are you stil here

00:07:49 - ThaReckoning to ALL: because I earned this win

00:07:57 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I'm denied it because of poor game design

00:08:01 - orlyOWL to ALL: LOL

00:08:11 - orlyOWL to ALL: veto this map

00:08:17 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I can't veto every map
00:08:20 - ThaReckoning to ALL: they're all terrible

00:08:26 - orlyOWL to ALL: why you laddering then

00:08:31 - orlyOWL to ALL: go play MLG maps withi friends
00:08:33 - ThaReckoning to ALL: besides, race imbalance exists on 2 player maps as well

00:08:39 - ThaReckoning to ALL: why would I?
00:08:41 - orlyOWL to ALL: go make your own map
00:08:43 - ThaReckoning to ALL: none of my friends are protoss

00:08:49 - ThaReckoning to ALL: so no match we could play would be balanced
00:08:51 - orlyOWL to ALL: you want to play PvP? lollll

00:08:59 - ThaReckoning to ALL: pvp is the only balanced matchup for protoss

00:09:08 - ThaReckoning to ALL: everything else is a completely uphill fight
00:09:11 - ThaReckoning to ALL: look how bad you are

00:09:24 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I have to endure losses to players like you, for no other reason than blizzard's ineptitude

00:09:32 - orlyOWL to ALL: you're a really sad fellow

00:09:46 - ThaReckoning to ALL: good players get annoyed when they lose to bad players because of things beyond their control

00:09:59 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol

00:11:25 - orlyOWL to ALL: are you watching the GSTL right now?

00:12:22 - ThaReckoning to ALL: no, I don't care to see good protoss lose to diamond level plays

00:14:27 - orlyOWL to ALL: are you alt-tabbed?

00:14:34 - ThaReckoning to ALL: off and on
00:14:38 - orlyOWL to ALL: what'cha doinog

00:14:48 - ThaReckoning to ALL: how does it feel to win knowing that you aren't nearly as good as your opponent?

00:15:02 - orlyOWL to ALL: i like your tears
00:15:03 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I've always wondered, since protoss has been far and away the weakest race since release

00:15:15 - ThaReckoning to ALL: it's a legitimate question

00:15:27 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you really can't argue that I am a much better player than you will be in a thousand games

00:15:35 - ThaReckoning to ALL: protoss is just that much harder to play at a high level

00:22:19 - orlyOWL to ALL: so who is the best adversary you've faced

00:30:17 - orlyOWL to ALL: Do you think a stalemate is possible?

00:37:59 - orlyOWL to ALL: mc just won

00:41:42 - ThaReckoning to ALL: say what?
00:41:46 - ThaReckoning to ALL: protoss won a game?

00:41:52 - ThaReckoning to ALL: had to be MC level vs plat-diamond

00:42:00 - orlyOWL to ALL: it was MC vs Taeja

00:42:07 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I've never faced an adversary that I would consider a strong player

00:42:20 - ThaReckoning to ALL: on ladder the only balanced matchups I have are pvp
00:42:21 - orlyOWL to ALL: yet you lose

00:42:27 - orlyOWL to ALL: what's your PvP record
00:42:31 - ThaReckoning to ALL: and I have an almost 100% win ratio in pvp
00:42:31 - ThaReckoning to ALL: lol

00:42:56 - ThaReckoning to ALL: imbalance accounts for most of my losses
00:42:59 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol i finally got the achievement for mining out 10 gold patches

00:43:06 - orlyOWL to ALL: orly?

00:43:13 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I can safely say that most of the time when I lose

00:43:19 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I have a moment where I'm like

00:43:24 - ThaReckoning to ALL: if I were zerg, or terran

00:43:34 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I would shrug this off and go on to take an easy win

00:43:42 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol?

00:43:53 - ThaReckoning to ALL: like, imagine if I were terran, this game

00:43:59 - ThaReckoning to ALL: and I didn't get to see the early pool in time

00:44:04 - ThaReckoning to ALL: it wouldn't have mattered in the slightest

00:44:10 - orlyOWL to ALL: becuase i would open 9 pool against a terran. Right.
00:44:12 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I would have countered it without even changing my build order

00:44:18 - ThaReckoning to ALL: exactly, you wouldn't

00:44:22 - ThaReckoning to ALL: because it's ill advised
00:44:25 - orlyOWL to ALL: LOL so u want universal builds
00:44:27 - ThaReckoning to ALL: even if terran doesn't scout it

00:44:35 - ThaReckoning to ALL: he still takes no damage whatsoever

00:44:47 - ThaReckoning to ALL: what's deadly to protoss, doesn't even damage a terran

00:45:05 - ThaReckoning to ALL: that's the kind of stuff that's pathetic

00:45:15 - ThaReckoning to ALL: early game zergs or terrans can't even be cheesed at all

00:45:30 - ThaReckoning to ALL: there's no way for protoss to punish greedy play

00:45:40 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol?

00:47:33 - orlyOWL to ALL: did you play BW

00:49:44 - ThaReckoning to ALL: no, not at all
00:49:48 - ThaReckoning to ALL: why does that matter?

00:49:58 - orlyOWL to ALL: just wondering what your rts background is

00:50:12 - ThaReckoning to ALL: game design major

00:50:34 - ThaReckoning to ALL: and this one breaks quite a few of the cardinal rules of balanced rts theory

00:51:08 - orlyOWL to ALL: well you should grab your pitchfork and get something done about it

00:51:27 - ThaReckoning to ALL: don't have to

00:51:34 - ThaReckoning to ALL: more players quit each season

00:51:46 - ThaReckoning to ALL: this game will be a ghost town before too long, unless blizzard gets on the ball

00:51:53 - orlyOWL to ALL: that doesn't change anything--you're whining about maps and zerg and terran lol

00:52:07 - orlyOWL to ALL: why are you wasting your time then
00:52:10 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you think people leave the game because it's balanced and well designed?

00:52:31 - orlyOWL to ALL: i think someone would leave a game if they didn't enjoy it anymore
00:52:34 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you think protoss are having fun losing to players with less than half their skill level and understanding of this game?

00:52:41 - orlyOWL to ALL: idk you should ask around

00:56:13 - ThaReckoning to ALL: the answer is no, lol

00:56:23 - ThaReckoning to ALL: think back to the only time in sc2 history that zerg was UP
00:56:26 - ThaReckoning to ALL: 5 rax reaper

00:56:32 - ThaReckoning to ALL: did you ever have that build done to you?
00:56:36 - orlyOWL to ALL: yeah

00:56:42 - ThaReckoning to ALL: yeah, not fun is it

00:56:49 - orlyOWL to ALL: ez pz
00:56:50 - ThaReckoning to ALL: that's what protoss deals with every non-pvz game

00:56:58 - ThaReckoning to ALL: every roach I see means I have to spend 2x what you did

00:57:08 - ThaReckoning to ALL: and that's before micro, too

00:57:23 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you only have to micro a single one of your pvz units

00:57:32 - ThaReckoning to ALL: and even then, it's the easiest spellcasting in the game

00:57:42 - orlyOWL to ALL: did you like it when i microed my lings around your base and lulz?

00:57:55 - ThaReckoning to ALL: yeah, you don't know what micro is
00:57:58 - ThaReckoning to ALL: if you think that was micro
00:57:59 - ThaReckoning to ALL: lol
00:58:02 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol

00:58:24 - ThaReckoning to ALL: you probably don't even know how to macro properly, seeing as your race does it by itself

00:59:18 - ThaReckoning to ALL: oh well, I'm bored of losing because I picked the weakest race

00:59:23 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I'm gonna go to sleep now
00:59:27 - orlyOWL to ALL: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯good night

00:59:33 - ThaReckoning to ALL: enjoy free, unearned wins now, and rapid demotions later
00:59:36 - ThaReckoning to ALL: if blizzard wakes up
00:59:37 - ThaReckoning to ALL: lol
00:59:40 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol ok

00:59:55 - ThaReckoning to ALL: I'll check up on you and give you some tips when you bottom out in silver or gold

01:00:03 - orlyOWL to ALL: lol you 're going to add me
01:00:06 - orlyOWL to ALL: <3


There was more banter after he left, but I didn't save it. More of the same "You will never be able to hold a candle to me in a thousand years." lol poor soul

Edit: i 9pool protoss on a 4player map; he proceeds to lecture me about how imbalanced zerg, terran, and blizzard maps are. He claims he's masters but he was only a 600 diamond last season and only a 300-400 diamond this season. Match history shows him pairing with similarly ranked diamonds.


On August 25 2011 22:59 skrotcyk wrote:
[image loading]


One says that Protoss is UP and the other says its OP :p
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
August 26 2011 04:40 GMT
#1462
[image loading]
"En taro adun, Executor."
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 26 2011 04:48 GMT
#1463
You've just convinced me to finally install that bolder colors thing.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Flanagan
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States166 Posts
August 26 2011 05:14 GMT
#1464
I just played a game where I 6 pooled, and I kinda fucked up, considering I forgot to cancel the extractors I made to make more lings. I then say haha, forgot to cancel extractors, gg.

Then I get this
+ Show Spoiler +

Aterons: gg too you too noob
Aterons has reconnected.
You: ?
The player is ignoring you.
Aterons: at least after i do a perfect hold of your brainless overpowerd chees
you can NOT bm
well lost 1 probe and that cannon COULD maybe be saved
so almost perfect


y so bm ;_;
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
August 26 2011 06:20 GMT
#1465
[image loading]
"En taro adun, Executor."
Narcind
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2489 Posts
August 26 2011 08:09 GMT
#1466
On August 26 2011 04:56 HenryZ wrote:
Playing at a friend's house 2 months ago, just remembered I took this screenshot

[image loading]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


I think he cannon cheesed me close pos on metal and I took the gold with my scouting drone and beat him with hydras (he expanded into mass voids). Disappointed he has 2000 career wins but plays like bronze


I think I played this guy when I was ranking up an account on NA, he proxy 2 gated me on shattered temple, called pre emptive gg and ended up losing because I made a spine in my mineral line. I got some very similar bm
Hauser878
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia17 Posts
August 26 2011 08:56 GMT
#1467
I just played a game against a terran (bronze SEA). He was going for mass nuke and he came up with this strange insult.

[image loading]

The interesting thing was how after the game, he seemed like a nice person

[image loading]

Still, a win's a win
Almost the weekend
Iphimedeia
Profile Joined May 2011
Hong Kong50 Posts
August 26 2011 09:00 GMT
#1468
haha one time i won when i was playing protoss and the guy was all like
"protoss is OP not fair"

and then there was another time when i played the same person twice and when we were going into game two (on the same map, tal'darim altar LE) he just said
"i can't beat a macro toss, f*** you" and left the game lolll
"Every shooting star has a shadow - If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain" :)
BandonBanshee
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada437 Posts
August 26 2011 09:27 GMT
#1469
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D

User was warned for this post

pretentious people like you are even more annoying them bmers.
Kuhva
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom183 Posts
August 26 2011 09:46 GMT
#1470
On August 20 2011 08:20 prOpSaiton wrote:
[image loading]

"Hukked"(is that a verb?) him and he got mad. Looked up his match history and i was his 8:th loss. I guess he deserved some screaming.

Just your everyday-standard BM from someone who incessantly tries to punish a 1-gate expand with a 2-rax.


Is Hukking the 20 food 1 gate fe build?

I love doing that to Terran they get so mad as they the ones that usually win with early pressure!
Brotoss Fighting!!!!
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
August 26 2011 21:05 GMT
#1471
OK, So I'm a masters EU Terran. I play 1v1 vs this guy, I win with 2 port banshee into owning his base into 1a-ing with my army. He then proceeds to not quit the game and build hatcheries, so I ask "Seriously?"


[image loading]

[image loading]

He made sure no one had to experience playing vs me for 5 more minutes
Cham
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
797 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 10:37:35
August 27 2011 10:35 GMT
#1472
[image loading]

[image loading]

I saw this guy attempting a 4 gate so I decided to just mirror it and assume he was going to have standard Gold league multitasking, which he did.

Even with my offensive pylons I decided to have my first wave of zealots spawn at my base and held his 4 with probes and zeals. then I warped a wave in his base and he did absolutely nothing with his probes and wonders why he lost.

He proceeds to tell me how bad I am after I use his exact same build against him and claims I cheat
Bazzyrick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom361 Posts
August 27 2011 10:51 GMT
#1473
I bring you a tale from when I was in Bronze!
My Race: Protoss
Enemy: Protoss
Map: Shattered Temple
Story: I planned to 4 gate. I scouted with my first pylon probe, find his base.. Nexus.. Probes.. nothing else. I cried. Then I found the pylons and gateways building by the destructible debris outside my base. My first gate on 13 was still building, so I cancel plans for cyber cores and just build 2 more gates and a forge eventually all tightly compacted around my nexus and mineral line. Building zealots out of all gateways and adding a couple of cannons. A long wait ensues with zealot battles and me baiting his zealots into the cannons. I added a cyber core and started getting gas during this time. Built a few stalkers. He was camping at the top of my ramp as I was building very tightly around my nexus to keep his zealots away from my mineral line. Eventually I push them out and find he is cannon blocking me in at the bottom. With no high ground vision I kill them with 2 stalkers. I figured man I must be so screwed by now... so I just build a stargate and hope for the best. As my first void ray pops out, he flies into my base with THREE of them. They all died to cannons and 5 stalkers haha. I lol'd. Then I flew out to his mass of gateways with my 1 void ray, started shooting and he then said the following.
"ffs learn when to quit the game."
"fucking noob"
Then he surrendered with no GG. Which of course made me laugh. I checked the replay and he took no expansion during all of this, which he could of easily and which I expected he would of. He just kept cheesing on top of cheesing on top of cheesing. If I knew he didnt take an expansion I would of simply replied, "Learn to build a Nexus"

Fun times in Bronze.
You exist because we allow it and you will end because we demand it.
Delta-V
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand43 Posts
August 27 2011 11:37 GMT
#1474
I played this guy (PvZ) that went hatch first with no drone patrol. Naturally I cannoned his ramp, and after the game i thought i'd let him know how to prevent this happening again:

[image loading]
Dzerzhinsky
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland327 Posts
August 27 2011 12:12 GMT
#1475
So there I was, innocently minding my own business, when suddenly... 6pool!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I finally managed to plug up the wall and stamp out the remaining lings, but suffice to say it was not the ideal start.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


He soon tried a followup Roach/Ling/Bane all-in (cheerfully funneling them all into a tiny 3-space gap in front of my siege tanks and killing a grand total of 4 marines and 2 Hellions).
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Shorly afterwards I was pushing out across the map with my little ball of mech, happily stomping the handful of Roaches his meagre economy (30 drones to 60 SCVs) had to throw back at it. What explains this odd turn of events you wonder? Thankfully Detective Heazy is on the case!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"All science would be superfluous if the outward appearance and the essence of things coincided directly."
Cramsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1100 Posts
August 27 2011 12:21 GMT
#1476
On August 27 2011 20:37 Delta-V wrote:
I played this guy (PvZ) that went hatch first with no drone patrol. Naturally I cannoned his ramp, and after the game i thought i'd let him know how to prevent this happening again:

[image loading]



Usually it's best to leave people alone after you win. Some people can see it as even more bm even if you were being sincere.
"give me 20 minutes and I'll make them quiet" - MVP
iMp.will.
Profile Joined July 2009
Bulgaria441 Posts
August 27 2011 12:30 GMT
#1477
On August 26 2011 18:27 BandonBanshee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 03:48 MasterReY wrote:
[image loading]
(click to enlarge)
Kind of funny how some people lose their control :D

User was warned for this post

pretentious people like you are even more annoying them bmers.


Totally agree with you,I hate people who act like this.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
August 27 2011 13:15 GMT
#1478
Yay, i got more rage.
Playing Terran really makes opponents rage more :p

[image loading]

I went 2rax into marine only into lots of bases into more marines. Didn't even get medivacs and i forgot to upgrade marines past 1/1, eventhough i even built a factory and armory just for that. He went infestors and blings, but i always attacked with small groups of marines from different angles so they were quite ineffective.
Was a lot of fun but i can understand his rage :p
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
August 27 2011 13:16 GMT
#1479
So this guy 6pooled me while I'm terran, and I build a bunker and make 2-1-1 buildings right at the ramp to prepare for a baneling bust. I end up winning 2 base to his 1 base lair, and he types

"you are pathetically cautious"

and leaves.
I watch the replay, and right after his 6pool failed, he got gas and made a baneling nest. /facepalm
He canceled the nest after he saw I had one too many layers for him to bust.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Delta-V
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand43 Posts
August 27 2011 14:12 GMT
#1480
On August 27 2011 21:21 Cramsy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2011 20:37 Delta-V wrote:
I played this guy (PvZ) that went hatch first with no drone patrol. Naturally I cannoned his ramp, and after the game i thought i'd let him know how to prevent this happening again:

[image loading]



Usually it's best to leave people alone after you win. Some people can see it as even more bm even if you were being sincere.



Yeah I understand that, I get it sometimes too, but in this case he was raging at me just before he left, and I didn't get a chance to say anything in game so kinda had to message him :S

I just thought the "go play with lego" was funny though hah.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 22m
OSC
11h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.