• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

The state of Battle.net 2.0 - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
OptimoPeach
Profile Joined July 2009
United States137 Posts
May 23 2010 00:24 GMT
#181
On May 23 2010 09:08 chuDr3t4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 08:08 Two_DoWn wrote:
Has anyone actually felt connected to a larger community when they logged into battle.net? Sure, I can chat privately with friends, but only one at a time. Or I could, if i could actually make a friend, which I cant cuz I cant get to know anyone because I cant talk to them in the first place.

No.
[image loading]

Man look at that! Battle.net is so broken right now that it's displaying all the text in some kind of moonspeak
Niteo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 00:31:08
May 23 2010 00:28 GMT
#182
On May 23 2010 08:11 Illison wrote:
In-reply to OP

You have to understand Blizzard's player base to understand why they would add in achievements, and facebook integration. The majority of sales aren't going to come from people who read TL, it isn't going to come from people who are the top notch players of the world. It is going to come from regular gamers, past gamers of Starcraft and gamers of any other blizzard game. I think its pretty easy to understand why they would "focus" or at least have their battle.net x2 team focus on facebook integration and achievements.


I won't argue that achievements and facebook integration are a bad thing, but people are getting pissed (i.e. me) that these tiny implementations are being added when there are huge pieces of battle.net missing. Keep in mind that Blizzard delayed SC2 for years to cook up the battle.net 2.0 we are using right now.

Infact, I see it as them abandoning their major fanbase (us) for the new generations ($$$). Achievements are one of the newer additions to gaming and facebook is an evolving social networking site. Both of them are new ideas catered to generation z, where as the market of old SC were a mix of generation x and early generation y. This is the market that is begging for its old battle.net back while blizzard is turning their back to us saying "Sorry, you're too old now, you're either married or have more important responsibilities. We need to work on gimmicks to pry kids off their xbox 360 and make Starcraft seem hip and cool." They know the market they are targeting (casual gamers) won't mind the missing chatrooms because they probably haven't played SC1. And they won't mind the incredibly one dimensional ladder interface either because they probably won't even know what a ladder is.

Blizzard is ignoring its core SC fans when it comes to battle.net 2.0 (which in my opinion is their largest market) and I feel its a huge mistake. I was able to get beta keys for a few casual gamers: two roommates, my brother, and my old buddy who loved SC1 around its release (hell, even introduced it to me), but is now in his late 20's and started a family. Guess who still finds a little bit of time to play a few times a week? That's right, the same guy that owned his own personal computer back when 2GBs was the largest hard drive affordable on the market. My two roommates and my brother haven't logged on to battle.net for two weeks. If that won't prove to you who Starcraft's true fanbase is then I don't know what to tell you.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
May 23 2010 00:32 GMT
#183
i feel like im one of the only people who benefitted from facebook stuff lol. I logged on and had 4 of my friends suggested to me so i didnt have to re-add them, and then i found out 1 more of my friends just got beta and we played a few games immediately lol.

that aside, I can't wait till SC2 ICCUP. seriously the ladder in SC2 is so garbage :\
Free Palestine
h4xh4xh4x
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada90 Posts
May 23 2010 00:33 GMT
#184
I pretty much agree with the OP.
lings
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 23 2010 00:37 GMT
#185
On May 23 2010 09:32 Ideas wrote:
i feel like im one of the only people who benefitted from facebook stuff lol. I logged on and had 4 of my friends suggested to me so i didnt have to re-add them, and then i found out 1 more of my friends just got beta and we played a few games immediately lol.

that aside, I can't wait till SC2 ICCUP. seriously the ladder in SC2 is so garbage :\

Heh the only thing i like about SC2 is the map makers. not the map editor. the map makers.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Spawkuring
Profile Joined July 2008
United States755 Posts
May 23 2010 00:40 GMT
#186
On May 23 2010 09:32 Ideas wrote:
i feel like im one of the only people who benefitted from facebook stuff lol. I logged on and had 4 of my friends suggested to me so i didnt have to re-add them, and then i found out 1 more of my friends just got beta and we played a few games immediately lol.

that aside, I can't wait till SC2 ICCUP. seriously the ladder in SC2 is so garbage :\


The Facebook itself isn't bad. People are just pissed at the features that were delayed in place of Facebook, such as a decent ladder.
Augury
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States758 Posts
May 23 2010 01:02 GMT
#187
It's Square-Enix all over again
TeWy
Profile Joined December 2009
France714 Posts
May 23 2010 01:06 GMT
#188
On May 23 2010 05:36 Necrosjef wrote:
Before I say anything I would like to say, yes its a beta, no one is expecting perfection, especially not me.

As a concerned consumer of Blizzard products the state of Battle.net 2.0 is beginning to worry me (I'm sure I'm not alone here either). Let me explain why.

- Time. Battle.net 2.0 was the reason that Starcraft was delayed for so long. This generated (unsurprisingly) alot of hype about Battle.net 2.0. - I mean if it takes so long to make then it must be awesome. Why am I concerned about this. If it took Blizzard so long to make something that is, quite frankly considerably worse than say regular battle.net in pretty much all ways, how long is it going to take them to make something that is actually worth using? 2 months to release, 2 years to make what we got. You do the math, doesn't look good.

- Priorities. When Battle.net 2.0 was previewed by Blizzard all those years and months ago it had alot of exciting new features. All of which have been removed or are not currently in beta. Ok fair enough, we just wanna play the game and have fun. What concerns me is that the priority for Blizzard instead of adding something like a chat room, clan system or even something trivial but still useful like a pacman game inside battle.net. Blizzard instead decided to add Facebook. I don't mean to be blunt, but who actually wanted that? Does anyone actually add gamer friends to their facebook account? I have my mom and my wife on facebook I don't want someone from halfway around the world adding them and being like "Hi I'm Robs friend from the internet". - Thats just wrong. Priorities. An analogy that Jdanzi put to me on msn actually seems appropriate to sum up this point. "What Blizzard are doing is watering the plants when the house is burning down" - The house being Battle.net 2.0.

- Features. As an engineer myself in real life one of the sayings I find myself saying far too often is "If its not broken, don't fix it". Another saying I find myself using more than I should be is "Simple products are good products". More or less if your product does what it says on the tin then thats what the consumer is paying for not anything more than that. No one gives a shit if your brand new Ford Mondeo comes with a bumper sticker, but they expect it to take you from A to B. I think Blizzard need to learn a lesson from those two sayings. Battle.net 2.0 is a medium to play Starcraft 2, no one cares about adding facebook friends or achievements or portraits or what randomly selected metal your league happens to be or making yourself feel good about being rank 4 in bronze league "omgz im rank 4 at being shit". What people want is to play Starcraft 2 against other people and to do that they need a way of communicating with them that doesn't require giving out personal information to total strangers.

These things concern me. It should concern you too. Blizzard I hope you read this and I hope you understand that as a consumer I am disappointed in your total lack of understanding your customer and your apparent total lack of forethought when implementing Battle.net 2.0. As a positive suggestion I suggest you start with Battle.net 2.0 the way it was at the start of Beta, because it was better.


You seem to have disguised your own opinion as a deep understanding of "what people think and want", like 95% of OP.
In fact I've a hard time believing that you, like me, are an engineer because your seem to be so narrow-minded and pointlessly harsh that it's frightening.

Even though I also don't like the way Blizzard kind of forced us to use FaceBook, they're other ways of initiating the debate than claiming that "no one cares about adding FaceBook friends".
KenTang
Profile Joined April 2010
United States7 Posts
May 23 2010 01:09 GMT
#189
Can anyone actually join a game and play right now?
Renaissance
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada273 Posts
May 23 2010 01:10 GMT
#190
Nope.
Live forever or die trying.
KenTang
Profile Joined April 2010
United States7 Posts
May 23 2010 01:14 GMT
#191
on the homescreen it says there are 38xx games being played right now. can anyone else confirm its broken or should I reinstall.
zizzefex
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada34 Posts
May 23 2010 01:16 GMT
#192
The only thing 'new' Bnet 2.0 will have is the 'privilege' of paying for maps. Great stuff. They're not going to add (keep) a lot of stuff that made Bnet 1 the best matchmaking system in the industry because they're too busy trying to monetize anything they can and make you pay for maps.

I've never bought any Call of Duty... and probably won't be buying anything from Activision ever again. It's gonna be hard shelling out 60 bucks for this junk... let alone any more for expansions or maps.
Mania[K]al
Profile Joined May 2009
United States359 Posts
May 23 2010 01:18 GMT
#193
Ive been wondering if i should get SC2 or a fight stick for ssf4.

Guess ill be getting that fight stick :>
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
May 23 2010 01:18 GMT
#194
Personally, Bnet2.0 huuugely failed my expectations. It failed to deliver so many features that I was hoping for (LAN, chat channels, clan functionality, tournament functionality) and delivered all this fluffy crap that I do not care about in the slightest (multiple divisions so everyone can feel better, skewed league distributions so everyone can feel even better, Facebook functionality, achievements, decals).

Actually, I am so exasperated right now that they delayed this game for a year to get this bnet2.0 online. Honestly, what type of Starcraft fan (as in one that will hang around for years) even cares about achievements (You Win!!), decals (wtf?) or Facebook (does it have to take over our lives?).

In my opinion, bnet 2.0 is so awful that if someone made a cracked server for Starcraft 2, I would not hesitate to join that despite the fact that I have pre-ordered and will buy the game.
Betrayed by EG.BuK
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
May 23 2010 01:21 GMT
#195
Already decided that I'm jumping ship for the first private server
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
May 23 2010 01:25 GMT
#196
On May 23 2010 05:45 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
Unless they are holding a lot back.

This is something that people have hoping for so long, but I think it's becoming increasingly clear that they just fucked up. Badly.

Really, really, really badly.

EDIT: Because I'm vain, I'm gonna move this rant from like page 4 to here. Note that ymirheim was talking about the social features specifically and I kinda misunderstood him, but the rant is relevant to the thread anyway.

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 06:20 ymirheim wrote:
On May 23 2010 06:14 Renaissance wrote:
On May 23 2010 06:11 MadZ wrote:
it really annoys me to see all this whinning about sc2 BETA. because it is BETA ffs blizzard can change everything about the game at any time. of course i would like to see some changes and thats why i leave CONSTUCTIVE feedback on blizzards forums instead of just go to tl.net and whine because whinning and saying that dustin browder is an idiot isnt gonna get you anywhere!! wait for the game to come out and see what it is like there. if it is s*** then go play broodwar that is still an awesome game and if sc2 turns out to be awesome you can play that..

It may be the beta but the release date is in two months. Everyone has the right to complain at this point. There are some things that Blizzard has totally missed, and even with countless threads on their forums they have yet to do it. Blizzard needs to start listening to users more.

No one has the right to complain at this point. Why don't people get it, the client running on your computer, the functionality and features available to you, the functionality of the battlenet infrastructure that is currently running is NOT the prototype running at blizzard headquarters.

This is a beta, blizzard is not using it for our pleasure or benefit they are using it because they need our help in identifying bugs and balance issues. They know what things they need this help with and they are only going to provide you with whatever functionality they actually want to get tested. Don't anyone see how ridiculous all of this is? Do you really think that the obvious stuff missing from the beta right now is missing because they are refusing to listen to fan demands?

This is a beta, this is not the game, this is whatever part of the game that blizzard needs you to test for them at any given time. The singleplayer campaign is not in the game, in fact not a shred of it is. Are people freaking out about blizzard skipping a singleplayer campaign for this game? Ofcourse not because common sense tells you that there is a campaign, it has probably been finished for some time now. It is not in the beta because blizzard does not want or need us to test it.

People make the mistake of thinking that the beta process is some kind of iterative design where the features of the game are slowly added as they get completed until the beta turns into the retail version when everything is done. That is not how a beta works. They don't add stuff to it when it gets completed, they add selected functionality.

This would make sense, if it wasn't for one very simple thing: Blizzard has said that most of the things we are asking for will not be in the game for release.

I don't care what version Blizzard are running in their HQ, hell that version probably even has LAN, that's not something we'll ever get.

Let's look at a list of features we have asked for, and see which ones blizzard have said will be in for relase. I'm not gonna look for sources of these, at least not tonight as I've gotta eat and go to bed.

I'll start out with an obvious one:

LAN
Will not be in the game. It seems that they have even given up on the idea of having a LAN-through-bnet where you would have to authenticate your game before playing on LAN. Their reasons for this have been stupid excuses along the lines of people who want LAN being evil fly-wing-pulling bastards*:, but I guess it's probably piracy related.

* Ok I guess I'm gonna have to source this one, since otherwise nobody will believe me:
Show nested quote +

-How do you think that the removal of LAN play will affect the game's popularity, especially in tournament situations where you can't have 50 people on one DSL connection, or less-developed areas where broadband is restricted?

The question really is, for us... I feel like broadband is available in a lot of places. Most of our users are already able to connect via broadband, and if you don't have broadband your online gaming experience is probably suffering on its own already. We're trying to create a stronger internet community, to encourage people to play on the internet, which is how it's meant to be played: With achievements, with the matchmaker, with your friends - you can see them if you're logged on wherever you are in the world.

We've found that certainly for us, StarCraft is a vastly superior experience when playing against someone of equal skill as you, and that might not be your friends. It's much, much more fun when you're being matchmade against someone with your skill level, and believe me, that's something we've been working on perfecting in StarCraft II. In the beta, we're still ironing out all the kinks but you almost always feel like you should be matched against somebody of your skill level, who can play at the level you can play at. In StarCraft, if you're playing someone who is better or worse than you, it really loses some of its teeth.

Sure, there'll always be someone who likes beating up on noobs, who likes pulling wings off butterflies, but that's not a fun experience. But by building a huge Battle.net community and bringing it together, we want to get them to play together. That was our goal from the beginning: to have everybody all on the same server, playing as one huge community.

I certainly hear the concerns about it, but it's something we're going to try and see how it goes, first.


Dustin Browder on pulling the wings off butterflies and how it relates to wanting LAN in the game

Clan features
Not at release. Wc3 had them, they were appreciated. SC2 won't have them for release, but hopefully later. Hopefully.

Online replays
Not for release. They "hope to add them later", which is code for "never" seeing as how WC3 has gone its entire life without the feature being added, despite SC having had it since 2001 or thereabouts.

Chat channels
Not for release. I don't know why they can't just hack up something extremely simple as a temporary solution - just let me create a persistant chat which people can freely enter or leave, please!! Bnet is completely desolate without these... Clan channels really made battle.net feel like a community; you'd have your home channel and then you'd go to other channels and meet new people.

It was fun, it's too bad they - by the looks of things - never experienced that, or they'd see the importance of having these, even in their most rudimentary of forms. And I'm not being sarcastic or snide here (unlike a lot of the majority of this post), if all you were exposed to was the "clan x17" type channels, I can understand why you don't see a great need for them to return.

Chat commands
We have /r. That's it. They haven't even commented on this as far as I'm aware.

Customizable hotkeys
"Not for release". Wc3 had this, what's so hard about it? The chinese hacked up a basic hotkey editor (I mean, at the time I think it was basically editing a text file, but they gave it an interface and shit) like.... 3 days after beta was out?

Ladder rankings
I don't know what they've said about this except that they are aware people want to see their rankings. When I first heard about the division system, man, I was excited. I pictured a competitive setting where you'd advance from division to division, with play offs, with tournaments, with everything you can imagine.

Instead we get this "everyone is a winner" bullshit. Yeah, make all the divisions equal, that's fucking awesome. Yeah, make it so that you can't compare your rankings between divisons, that's just great. Oh and while you are at it, why not make it so you can't view anything except YOUR divison. Oh and hey, having divisions go by number is just far too scary when someone gets put in division 500, let's give them random names.

This isn't the fundamental support needed to create a competitive enviornment (which, incidentally, a ladder is), it's KINDERGARTEN. If you are old enough to play SC2, you are old enough to realize that there are people out there who are better than you, and if the shock of discovering this is too much for you, well, you were going to find out sooner or later, at least this way you are unlikely to get physically hurt in the process.

Custom game lobby
Yeah, I'd like one that doesn't suck, please? Hopefully this is some seriously placeholder shit cause right now it's pretty barren. Let's see:
- No way of telling who the host is? Check
- No way of telling ping? Check
- No way of searching? Check
- No way of setting a game name? Check

I just cannot imagine that they are planning on leaving it this way, so for now, I'll let this one slide. I think it's just a really basic version to allow us to use the custom game feature at a very bare-bones level.

Oh and these are somewhat related to custom games, but not the lobby:
- Unable to create password protected games (blizzard, let me tell you, having to invite 6 streamers and their co-casters by typing in their names, is not fun - give me password protected games and let people join by themselves - please).
- Unable to switch map once you've created a game. Really, can't the map selection process be part of the pre-game lobby? I don't get it.

Cross server playability
There is none. There won't be any for release. They don't even have latency as an excuse anymore - I played on US today without battleping, after the TCP to UDP switch, and it's completely smooth. No lag, next to no latency differences from playing on EU.

---------

Let's move on to some less basic things, but that I'd still have hoped would be in a the sequel to their - quite frankly - amazing battle.net platform. Actually, let me stop for a moment first and explain why I think Battle.net was amazing.

A lot of people look at the old SC1 battle.net and deride it as aesthetically unpleasing, or a buggy piece of shit (black list bug, which wasn't really a bug but a "feature" to stop people from trying to spam join game - I miss the bnet days before this was implemented). Or they think of the annoying chain animations present in all of WC3s bnet interface... And yeah, there were problems with Battle.net but it had a couple of things going for it: it was very, very simple and very, very functional.

WaaaghTV/HLTV
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life_TV
http://www.waaaghtv.com/en/news/

WaaaghTV has been around since 2003, and there was even an SC version made not too long ago. Basically, it lets you view live games, from within the game, as if they were a replay. It's a completely lag free way of streaming games, with a built in slight delay, and supports a virtually infinite number of users (as far as I understand it), with next to no bandwidth costs.

This is, again - as far as I understand it, I've not been a huge part of the WC3 community nor the CS one - the premier way of streaming tournament games except for the very biggest ones.

I can understand why this wasn't added - especially given how many essential features were left out, but it still makes me sad that it hasn't even been talked about, not so much as a "maybe in the future". Well, maybe they just want to surprise us with it when they are able to put work into it, it's not totally impossible.

Tournaments
WC3 had automated tournaments right from the start, I'm not sure what they've said about them for SC2. I had always assumed they would be in there, now I dunno

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 06:52 HalfAmazing wrote:
Battle.net 2.0 is literally worse than WarCraft III's battle.net in every imaginable way. Not a troll, not hyperbole, not exagerrating in the slightest. It is worse. In every possible way. It is more cumbersome, less efficient, less transparent, more isolated, less secure (privacy concerns) and lacking in very basic functionality. If somehow you guys think that because it's a BETA it has a right to be this bad, you are delusional. This is really fucking close to the final product, and NOBODY likes it.

I'd go as far as to say that battle.net 2.0 being as crappy as it is, will actually spike an increase in piracy. Any kind of hacker-designed multiplayer service presented as an alternative to bnet 2.0 is going to provide a more enjoyable multiplayer experience.

You are wrong. There is one advantage of Bnet 2.0 over WC3s Bnet.

There are no chain anmations

More seriously tho, I completely agree, and I'll openly say that while I will buy the game, and any expansion that is made, unless things start improving, I'll be jumping at the first privately run ladder I see.


+10000000000

cmon blizzard!!! read this plz!!!!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
May 23 2010 01:28 GMT
#197
The current instability is not an issue (althought I rage at it all the same..) because this is a beta. Ok, I understand that entirely. I also understand that they have disabled certain features in patch 13 that we were accustomed to using; they want us to test other things. Fine. But...this game NEEDS chat channels, proper ladder standings, and well... at the very least EVERY SINGLE FEATURE THE PREVIOUS BATTLE.NET HAD. Their comments: "not available at release", make me want to gouge my fucking eyes out. They said THE EXACT SAME THING before WC3 was released in relation to replays. And they never materialised. Ever.

How the fuck have they had so long with this and still not have basic features ready to go 2 months from release? (I classify the ability to watch replays online with multiple people a basic feature. They fucking managed to do it with BW as soon as they implemented replays in the first place).
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
May 23 2010 01:33 GMT
#198
yeah.. its like Bnet 0.2 cmon!! private servers was so much gosu than that!!! blizzard devs need play on iccup NOW!!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
marconi
Profile Joined March 2010
Croatia220 Posts
May 23 2010 01:34 GMT
#199
I propose to the maker of this thread to make a simple poll: do you like bnet 2.0? , with the answers yes and no. plain and simple,so we can show blizz what most of think about their piece of shit invention.
Renaissance
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada273 Posts
May 23 2010 01:38 GMT
#200
Look above a bit, I made a similar poll.
Live forever or die trying.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 243
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1401
crisheroes1195
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2847
FrodaN2292
fl0m1063
Beastyqt988
KnowMe174
Livibee170
mouzStarbuck140
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King59
Trikslyr42
ToD39
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1086
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV227
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur246
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 55m
INu's Battles
17h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.