• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

Sc2gears 14.3.3: Replay version 2.1 support - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 170 Next
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
August 06 2010 20:19 GMT
#261
I noticed that It now shows race R for random, which is nice. Could you possibly make it so it shows R(P) or R(Z) this would be really nice for the multi game analysis so I can tell how im doing in the different match ups easier
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Tenrou
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-06 20:40:43
August 06 2010 20:40 GMT
#262
Does anyone get the error message, "msvcr71.dll is missing from your computer"? I ran a search and I found it within my computer. I didn't get this same message on my laptop which has identical programs on it.
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
August 06 2010 20:42 GMT
#263
On August 07 2010 05:40 Tenrou wrote:
Does anyone get the error message, "msvcr71.dll is missing from your computer"? I ran a search and I found it within my computer. I didn't get this same message on my laptop which has identical programs on it.


You need to launch it from the scripts in the same folder. They are labeled for windows, mac and linux.
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Tenrou
Profile Joined March 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-06 20:49:44
August 06 2010 20:48 GMT
#264
Oh thanks =D. I was using the executable on my laptop all this time and it worked without error.
AndyBear
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada132 Posts
August 06 2010 23:18 GMT
#265
Is says W-L-U, Whats the U stand for? Also how come my win ratio (and losses) are way off? Said I only lost 2 matches and have a 80% win rate. I do not, I've lost a lot more games then that. I assume it has something to do with the W-L-U, as the "U" is 6 right now. But again, I don't know what the U means.
projectdp
Profile Joined June 2010
United States8 Posts
August 07 2010 01:15 GMT
#266
On August 07 2010 08:18 AndyBear wrote:
Is says W-L-U, Whats the U stand for? Also how come my win ratio (and losses) are way off? Said I only lost 2 matches and have a 80% win rate. I do not, I've lost a lot more games then that. I assume it has something to do with the W-L-U, as the "U" is 6 right now. But again, I don't know what the U means.


I had the same problem, I found it here:
http://sites.google.com/site/sc2gears/features/multi-replay-analysis
The W-L-U in the record stands for Wins, Losses, Unknown (where it cannot be told who won or who lost the game).

But to address your 80% win rate, maybe it's because it's only your most recent replays?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
August 07 2010 01:20 GMT
#267
download links is broken....
Save gaming: kill esport
AndyBear
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada132 Posts
August 07 2010 02:38 GMT
#268
On August 07 2010 10:15 projectdp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2010 08:18 AndyBear wrote:
Is says W-L-U, Whats the U stand for? Also how come my win ratio (and losses) are way off? Said I only lost 2 matches and have a 80% win rate. I do not, I've lost a lot more games then that. I assume it has something to do with the W-L-U, as the "U" is 6 right now. But again, I don't know what the U means.


I had the same problem, I found it here:
http://sites.google.com/site/sc2gears/features/multi-replay-analysis
The W-L-U in the record stands for Wins, Losses, Unknown (where it cannot be told who won or who lost the game).

But to address your 80% win rate, maybe it's because it's only your most recent replays?


Cannot be told who won or not? well thats a fairly large problem IMO . I can't see my accurate win % then, that kinda sucks! D: I guess there are no fixes to this?

As I said in my previous post, I had 6 unknowns, which im sure most of those are losses, but the program can't tell that.
Ownos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2147 Posts
August 07 2010 02:52 GMT
#269
I love what your program does but it's awfully clunky to use.
...deeper and deeper into the bowels of El Diablo
Apollys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States278 Posts
August 07 2010 07:36 GMT
#270
How do you mass rename files using this?
When you're feeling down, I'll be there to feel you up!
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
August 07 2010 07:38 GMT
#271
On August 07 2010 16:36 Apollys wrote:
How do you mass rename files using this?

Select all from a search or source, right click, rename.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-07 11:42:38
August 07 2010 11:41 GMT
#272
To answer the questions and requests:

I try to keep the user interface as simple as possible, but since Sc2gears has lots of features, sometimes it's not easy or not possible. The request to exclude replays from a search that meet some criteria would only be used by really few people, so I can't promise I will add it.

Record W-L-U: W means wins, L means losses, U means unknowns. There are cases when you cannot tell who won based on the replay. For example in 2v2 a player wins if his/her team wins. This means if the player leaves but his other mate wins the game, he will get a win. Obviously if a player leaves, his replay ends, and contains no information how his teammate performs after that. This is a typical situation of an Unknown win/loss status.

The download link worked yesterday, it works now. If you were not able to download it, it was either an internet/network outage on your part, or a temporary error on the server. Everything is fine now.
https://repmastered.icza.net
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
August 07 2010 16:13 GMT
#273
1) download works again. the server was down.


Suggestion:
can you rename the replays offline?
so that i can auto-rename all my old replays.
would be great.

thx for the tool its really good!
Save gaming: kill esport
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
August 07 2010 16:45 GMT
#274
On August 08 2010 01:13 skeldark wrote:
1) download works again. the server was down.


Suggestion:
can you rename the replays offline?
so that i can auto-rename all my old replays.
would be great.

thx for the tool its really good!

Yes you can rename replays. Select the replays you want to rename (in the replay search result), right click => rename replays.

Renaming works with a template. You can preview the names before renaming them. You will find enough help on the rename dialog.
https://repmastered.icza.net
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
August 08 2010 13:37 GMT
#275
I just downloaded this and I like it a lot the only thing I would like to see changed is in the 1v1 MU records tabs it has random being being part of the MU, Id like to see the races the game was actually played as. Maybe include both like R(P) or something like that. One of the main reasons I downloaded this was to see which MU i was good at and which ones i needed to get better at as a random player.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
ClasH
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany143 Posts
August 09 2010 23:20 GMT
#276
Hey, great tool!
But can you integrate something that renames the repfiles? player x - player y map.rep. sth like this.
Marburg
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
August 09 2010 23:37 GMT
#277
On August 10 2010 08:20 ClasH.ClasH wrote:
Hey, great tool!
But can you integrate something that renames the repfiles? player x - player y map.rep. sth like this.

If you look 2 posts above yours, u'll know it can already rename replays.
https://repmastered.icza.net
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-11 09:34:37
August 11 2010 09:33 GMT
#278
I've seen some other people mention it in this page, but is adding some feature for random players to see matchups information from the actual races and not random feasible?

Becasue really seeing RvX doesn't help much from the analysis, what is interesting is knowing the win ratio for each of the races I get when I play random.

I've been doiing it manually so far to find out how well my matchups are doing and it's really a pain, not other program seems to be able to do it (there was one during the beta but now it's dead )
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2369 Posts
August 11 2010 11:28 GMT
#279
It is feasible. I've already implemented it. Expect the new version rolling out soon.
https://repmastered.icza.net
tertle
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia328 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-11 12:38:45
August 11 2010 12:38 GMT
#280
Just a request. Could you show individual race statistics for random players?

I'd like to know which matchups are my best/worse to know what to work on.

-edit-

just read above someone else already requesting this as well
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 890
WardiTV406
OGKoka 151
Rex118
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
mouzHeroMarine 292
OGKoka 151
ProTech126
Rex 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3230
Horang2 1331
Larva 1258
EffOrt 1018
BeSt 604
Hyuk 380
Soma 328
Rush 266
Mini 218
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 199
Light 184
Zeus 130
ggaemo 113
Barracks 109
Hyun 109
Killer 96
Shinee 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Mong 29
Yoon 25
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
sorry 15
Sexy 15
Noble 9
HiyA 8
zelot 7
soO 1
Dota 2
Dendi1161
BananaSlamJamma126
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli843
x6flipin331
Other Games
singsing2102
olofmeister1662
XaKoH 284
crisheroes274
Sick234
Pyrionflax164
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King53
B2W.Neo8
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1703
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.