• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

Beta Balance Update #11 (Jan 9, 2013) - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
1054 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 53 Next
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 06:28:25
January 10 2013 06:13 GMT
#621
Some terrible changes.

The issue with the tank was not that siege mode took a long time to research. It's that the unit does pitiful damage, and costs too much supply. Blizzard completely missed the point, and is likely out of tune with the community.

Why does siege mode not need to be researched? It doesn't even make sense from a consistency standpoint, and Z and P will continue to a-move tank lines with minimal losses.

On January 10 2013 15:23 Arceus wrote:
next thing we know, Blizzard revolutionizes RTS genre by completely removing the research aspects of the game. Everyone can just make units and roll

Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 06:16:16
January 10 2013 06:13 GMT
#622
On January 10 2013 15:02 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 14:00 Kal_rA wrote:
On January 10 2013 13:52 Rabiator wrote:
Are they really this stupid? Removing the upgrade for Siege Tank does NOT buff its performance and that is what is bad about it.

I think its just the research. So auto siege mode... This is so weird. Fixing wrong things imo. Many better ways to approach the game to make it a lot better.

"Remove the upgrade" (or merge the upgrades) seems to be their standard answer to "buffing" everything, but researching upgrades is one of the key things about the game.


You realize that by being buffed in this way, mech gets a faster foot up in the early game, and that this improvement can be used to affect all things later in the game, thus buffing mech? I know what you mean by tanks not being stronger or being better by this, but you get to more bases + bigger army + 3/3 upgrades etc faster. Also Terran doesn't have to worry about lategame -- you can get a 170-180 supply army with lots of MULEs. So getting a foot up early game will help mech/tanks be stronger too. If you watch Liquid Sea he's able to split his tanks into 2 large groups many times because he has sooo many tanks and is able to deal with the main protoss force as long as he got a good positioning (choke and/or wall).

On January 10 2013 15:11 Sufinsil wrote:
Take a deep breath.

Now go test it on beta.

See actually how it affects the game.

Leave good feedback.


Speculation and raging on TL does nothing.


Agreed... so many posts seem to not have even finished reading the patch notes or spent more than a minute thinking about them. Especially those saying hellbats got nerfed... if you try it out they are ridiculously good now and their scary close combat power adds some positioning to the unit, trying to corner the enemy army so they can't stay away forever. Well I guess that is still subjective, but then there are still the people who are surprised blue-flame doesn't apply to hellbats anymore, even though hellbats are stronger now than before WITH blue flame.

Also I just realized, it may feel weird to have siege mode not be upgraded anymore, but it makes the game more consistent with the transforming concept. The only thing weird now is the hellbat needing armory to transform though... all other units can transform without requirements.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
January 10 2013 06:19 GMT
#623
i fail to see how zealots will not still completely destroy mech...

hellbat need a single shot, hard hitting attack that deals bonus vs light if blizzard doesn't want to destroy TvZ with hellbats.
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
sage_francis
Profile Joined December 2006
France1823 Posts
January 10 2013 06:20 GMT
#624
most random patch ever....
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 10 2013 06:23 GMT
#625
next thing we know, Blizzard revolutionizes RTS genre by completely removing the research aspects of the game. Everyone can just make units and roll
bankobauss
Profile Joined December 2012
204 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 06:27:11
January 10 2013 06:26 GMT
#626
On January 10 2013 15:13 DemigodcelpH wrote:
Some terrible changes.

The issue with the tank was not that siege mode took a long time to research. It's that the unit does pitiful damage, and costs too much supply. Blizzard completely missed the point, and is likely out of tune with the community.

wrong. the issue with tanks is what i described on page 31. nothing more, nothing less. tanks deal lots of damage. immortals were their only counter and immortals/protoss ground armies are dealt with handily by combining tanks with hellbats
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 10 2013 06:28 GMT
#627
On January 10 2013 15:23 Arceus wrote:
next thing we know, Blizzard revolutionizes RTS genre by completely removing the research aspects of the game. Everyone can just make units and roll


LOL I feel like it's already a lot like that.

Leastwise, that's where they seem to be heading. I don't like their approach. I would like to see some good old, honest buffs to units based on merit, instead of trying to buff the core my touching up on fringe issues.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
January 10 2013 06:29 GMT
#628
Looks fine to me.
MrJoKer
Profile Joined November 2011
France232 Posts
January 10 2013 06:36 GMT
#629
Will see how this patch change the meta-game.
@AbeggJip
thesums
Profile Joined December 2010
Taiwan257 Posts
January 10 2013 06:38 GMT
#630
i think they should redo this patch lol...
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 06:45:37
January 10 2013 06:40 GMT
#631
On January 10 2013 13:14 avilo wrote:
So, I played a few games, HSM energy change is of course good because now you build the unit and it is able to do something! Aka, you build ravens, they have a missile, so if Zerg remaxes on 20 corruptors or what not you actually have a fighting chance.

As for mech TvP...played 1 game of it, and that's enough for me. Nothing changed. Tempest + templar still beats everything, add in carriers and it's even worse for Terran/mech.


As explained in the game: You played horrible and therefore you lost. The only factor that has not changed is how you just assume the match up should be played. After the game you proceeded to make excuses on your stream, lie about how good you are with bio, and even called me out saying you beat me all the time in WoL and that I suck. I don't really understand why, but it's quite saddening to see a player be well regarded by many viewers in the community while acting simply pathetic. To clarify, I've played you many times in HotS and WoL and I'm quite sure I have not lost to you since probably 2011, of course I could very well be wrong about this, I am sure I have a very large winning record against you. I know I've played you a number of times on my other HotS acc and even when you played bio you proceeded to lose. This I can supply a replay of if need be, even though I do constantly wipe them. However, if it makes you feel better in front of your viewers you can continue to lie. edit: I do want to add though: If you ever want to have a civil discussion about balance then I'd be more than glad to do so, not here of course, but I'd be more than happy to talk about it. The problem is just the way you conduct your behavior and cannot maintain a reasonable debate on the subject, let alone stay calm when a simple explanation is being given.

I find it much without basis though.. even though when I do type something about your character I attempt to be nice about your skill set and the way you try to play the game; however, I will continue to maintain the argument I bring up constantly which is: you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of balance and need to stop deluding this forum with mindless posts that are only bound to emotion instead of rationale.

Moving past this though, this patch is significantly better for PvP due to the fact that now DTs are not completely useless mid game. I think there are still many issues though. I'm not sure how I feel about the mothership core yet.. I do wish it was exclusively a defensive unit to avoid needless early game abuse versus certain terran builds; and likewise, to allow room for an additional ground protoss unit based around micro or something of the sort. I feel like they're getting all jumbled up with what to do with the mothership core..

Currently, my PvZ build has been doing well, though there are a few who are finally starting to figure out how to beat it straight up. I will say, I'm not quite sure how to beat swarm hosts on certain maps... and it really bugs me that we're supposed to be balance testing this game with the map pool we have where one race is significantly stronger than another on whatever map it may be for instance if there is only one attack path to an expo and you cannot run around swarm host positioning even to counter...

I'll hopefully be able to put some more time into the patch over the next few days/weekend and see how well things work out.
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
lorestarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1049 Posts
January 10 2013 06:43 GMT
#632
Blizzard doesn't even try anymore. Such a joke. Who wants to bet on which race wins most tourneys the 1st six months of HOTS?
SC2 Mapmaker
bankobauss
Profile Joined December 2012
204 Posts
January 10 2013 06:45 GMT
#633
On January 10 2013 15:40 -Kyo- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 13:14 avilo wrote:
So, I played a few games, HSM energy change is of course good because now you build the unit and it is able to do something! Aka, you build ravens, they have a missile, so if Zerg remaxes on 20 corruptors or what not you actually have a fighting chance.

As for mech TvP...played 1 game of it, and that's enough for me. Nothing changed. Tempest + templar still beats everything, add in carriers and it's even worse for Terran/mech.


As explained in the game: You played horrible and therefore you lost. The only factor that has not changed is how you just assume the match up should be played. After the game you proceeded to make excuses on your stream, lie about how good you are with bio, and even called me out saying you beat me all the time in WoL and that I suck. I don't really understand why, but it's quite saddening to see a player be well regarded by many viewers in the community while acting simply pathetic. To clarify, I've played you many times in HotS and WoL and I'm quite sure I have not lost to you since probably 2011, of course I could very well be wrong about this, I am sure I have a very large winning record against you. I'm know I've played you a number of times on my other HotS acc and even when you played bio you proceeded to lose. This I can supply a replay of even though I do constantly wipe them. However, if it makes you feel better in front of your viewers you can continue to lie.

I find it much without basis though.. even though when I do type something about your character I attempt to be nice about your skill set and the way you try to play the game; however,I will continue to maintain the argument I bring up constantly which is: you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of balance and need to stop deluding this forum with mindless posts that are only bound to emotion instead of rationale.

Moving past this though, this patch is significantly better for PvP due to the fact that now DTs are not completely useless mid game. I think there are still many issues though. I'm not sure how I feel about the mothership core yet.. I do wish it was exclusively a defensive unit to avoid needless early game abuse versus certain terran builds; and likewise, to allow room for an additional ground protoss unit based around micro or something of the sort. I feel like they're getting all jumbled up with what to do with the mothership core..

Currently, my PvZ build has been doing well, though there are a few who are finally starting to figure out how to beat it straight up. I will say, I'm not quite sure how to beat swarm hosts on certain maps... and it really bugs me that we're supposed to be balance testing this game with the map pool we have where one race is significantly stronger than another on whatever map it may be for instance if there is only one attack path to an expo and you cannot run around swarm host positioning even to counter...

I'll hopefully be able to put some more time into the patch over the next few days/weekend and see how well things work out.


him and you are both wrong

what hes wrong about is he said nothing has changed about mech. thats wrong. now the counter to mech is skytoss (because immortals no longer counter mech). fix skytoss and you will fix mech

you are wrong if you think avilo isnt completely 100% correct that skytoss is pretty BS right now in the beta. as a master protoss I feel skytoss needs heavy changes.

"air" should not be viable in a RTS. it was the biggest problem with zerg for 2 years in WoL (and still is the problem with zerg). RTS should be ~80% ground focused ~20% air focused to be exciting. blizzard is making a mistake if they want "air" to be viable for protoss in hots.
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 10 2013 06:48 GMT
#634
Hate the Hellbat change. Awful.

The Siege research removal seems random, at best. It just shifts one specific timing attack to earlier.

Cannot really comment on the Reaper changes, a little hard to predict their new utilization. However, as some people have mentioned, early mass Reapers might be common. Will make early TvTs kind of boring, honestly.

The rest, surprisingly, I'm completely fine with.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
January 10 2013 06:52 GMT
#635
Still mad about the caduceus reactor...
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
January 10 2013 06:53 GMT
#636
They probably were drinking a lot before this patch
Tekken ProGamer
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
January 10 2013 06:54 GMT
#637
About 10 games in to the patch, mainly TvZ's

TvZ feels more like the old days now. With all the early game options T is mega strong. I open widow mine/marine/medivac. I can switch to tank asap whenever I want in case of all-in. So i power early and mid game with those cheap units then add tanks in when I need. Now without cadaceus reactor late game is really bad again. Ultras are mega strong.

TvP rofl, thx for the non-buff to mech. Did damage early with a push, then got rolled late game.

TvT nice to not have the reaper mess,Seeker missle is really cool now in this match up in late game.
Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Novacute
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 07:04:37
January 10 2013 06:55 GMT
#638
On January 10 2013 15:13 DemigodcelpH wrote:
Some terrible changes.

The issue with the tank was not that siege mode took a long time to research. It's that the unit does pitiful damage, and costs too much supply. Blizzard completely missed the point, and is likely out of tune with the community.

Why does siege mode not need to be researched? It doesn't even make sense from a consistency standpoint, and Z and P will continue to a-move tank lines with minimal losses.

Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 15:23 Arceus wrote:
next thing we know, Blizzard revolutionizes RTS genre by completely removing the research aspects of the game. Everyone can just make units and roll



Well put out. This is truly a testament to blizzard's skills in balancing a game. Have they not received feedbacks? Reapers are now a decent unit with good micro. Why bother buffing it so T v Z becomes a pain for the zerg and makes it the only powerful opening for terran? Additionally, tanks are in much needed help in terms of damage and durability, but removing siege tech bears no relevance what so ever to helping it in actual confrontation. Helbats were actually useful with blue flame against zealots and mass lings with their arcing weapon. Now they're just trash with a 45 degree attack?

I really am concerned about where they are receiving their data from and whether they are actually considering player feedback at all. Problems lie in the tank statistic and certain underdeveloped units like the viking. While the raven change is welcome (no overlap with yamato now) i'm not sure everything else is necessary. Also there are no indications of Protoss Air being a major issue for mech in general. A fleet of vikings and thor's new HIP is not sufficient to combat a full balanced sky toss, while transitioning to ravens from mech is still extremely gas intensive.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
January 10 2013 06:57 GMT
#639
On January 10 2013 15:45 bankobauss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 15:40 -Kyo- wrote:
On January 10 2013 13:14 avilo wrote:
So, I played a few games, HSM energy change is of course good because now you build the unit and it is able to do something! Aka, you build ravens, they have a missile, so if Zerg remaxes on 20 corruptors or what not you actually have a fighting chance.

As for mech TvP...played 1 game of it, and that's enough for me. Nothing changed. Tempest + templar still beats everything, add in carriers and it's even worse for Terran/mech.


As explained in the game: You played horrible and therefore you lost. The only factor that has not changed is how you just assume the match up should be played. After the game you proceeded to make excuses on your stream, lie about how good you are with bio, and even called me out saying you beat me all the time in WoL and that I suck. I don't really understand why, but it's quite saddening to see a player be well regarded by many viewers in the community while acting simply pathetic. To clarify, I've played you many times in HotS and WoL and I'm quite sure I have not lost to you since probably 2011, of course I could very well be wrong about this, I am sure I have a very large winning record against you. I'm know I've played you a number of times on my other HotS acc and even when you played bio you proceeded to lose. This I can supply a replay of even though I do constantly wipe them. However, if it makes you feel better in front of your viewers you can continue to lie.

I find it much without basis though.. even though when I do type something about your character I attempt to be nice about your skill set and the way you try to play the game; however,I will continue to maintain the argument I bring up constantly which is: you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of balance and need to stop deluding this forum with mindless posts that are only bound to emotion instead of rationale.

Moving past this though, this patch is significantly better for PvP due to the fact that now DTs are not completely useless mid game. I think there are still many issues though. I'm not sure how I feel about the mothership core yet.. I do wish it was exclusively a defensive unit to avoid needless early game abuse versus certain terran builds; and likewise, to allow room for an additional ground protoss unit based around micro or something of the sort. I feel like they're getting all jumbled up with what to do with the mothership core..

Currently, my PvZ build has been doing well, though there are a few who are finally starting to figure out how to beat it straight up. I will say, I'm not quite sure how to beat swarm hosts on certain maps... and it really bugs me that we're supposed to be balance testing this game with the map pool we have where one race is significantly stronger than another on whatever map it may be for instance if there is only one attack path to an expo and you cannot run around swarm host positioning even to counter...

I'll hopefully be able to put some more time into the patch over the next few days/weekend and see how well things work out.


him and you are both wrong

what hes wrong about is he said nothing has changed about mech. thats wrong. now the counter to mech is skytoss (because immortals no longer counter mech). fix skytoss and you will fix mech

you are wrong if you think avilo isnt completely 100% correct that skytoss is pretty BS right now in the beta. as a master protoss I feel skytoss needs heavy changes.

"air" should not be viable in a RTS. it was the biggest problem with zerg for 2 years in WoL (and still is the problem with zerg). RTS should be ~80% ground focused ~20% air focused to be exciting. blizzard is making a mistake if they want "air" to be viable for protoss in hots.


I think the hellbat's ridiculous strength will force protoss to not be able to pressure/harass safetly with air while getting a giant deathball. They will be actually scared when terran pushes out and such, or just kills bases and ignores harass or being under fire by air units (like mech vs BCs in tvt).

But you're right, pure air probably shouldn't be viable, or at least not on every map (there were some weird air maps in BW for example).
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
ledarsi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States475 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 07:00:08
January 10 2013 06:58 GMT
#640
Such a random patch. This makes no sense whatsoever. Reapers....?

I guess the Raven changes are good. And the largely cosmetic Zerg and Protoss changes are good also. Vortex is now actually gone instead of just being gone in all practical sense. Time Warp is a worthy alternative to Vortex- makes sense. Would be more interesting to have more numerous casters able to use abilities like that than just one though...... harkening back to the old song of giant-units-are-retarded once again.

Blizzard.... removed the siege mode research? Making siege tanks strong earlier, without buffing them? So what? They're still weak units. At best, 1-1-1 just got faster, and Blizzard claims to not like that type of play.

Hellbats.... what? They are not completely different units from Hellions, completely divorced from the logic of the Hellion. Honestly, why bother making it a transformation? Hell, make it an Armored unit on its own, and call it a Firebat at this point. It's even Biological.....

I just don't get it Blizzard. I really want this game to be good. I want you to get it. I want you to make HOTS the game WOL wasn't. But I see every patch, you completely miss the train.
"First decide who you would be, then do what you must do."
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 274
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
summit1g2532
FrodaN1161
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 16m
Patches Events
19h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.