• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Get every single outmatched achievement w/o skill - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
December 15 2010 15:26 GMT
#101
On December 15 2010 17:58 Menzer wrote:
This got patched, I believe. Just did this 1v4 and didn't get any achievements. Anyone else tried it recently?


Rats - I wish I had read that it worked for 3v3s as well before they patched it .
kingdoop
Profile Joined August 2010
United States24 Posts
December 15 2010 16:59 GMT
#102
i just did it and it worked

i did the 1v2
Menzer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States8 Posts
December 15 2010 19:26 GMT
#103
Yeah it just worked, that's weird. I definitely beat it last night 1v4 doing it the exact same that I did today and now it worked. Oh well, not fixed ^_^
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
December 16 2010 02:07 GMT
#104
thanks heaps, good find, still works
Hacksaw11
Profile Joined July 2008
Australia359 Posts
December 16 2010 04:50 GMT
#105
Just did this..

Works 100%

Thnx
- -
Jtn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
444 Posts
December 16 2010 06:24 GMT
#106
Hey, I can't seem to get the 3v3 to work. Like, I managed to drag an AI from team one onto team two to form a 3v3 custom, but after winning I didn't get any achievements. Hmm...
Sensang
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany8 Posts
December 16 2010 08:28 GMT
#107
as senseless as achievements are... cheating on them seems to make them 100% redundant^^
MG`Odien
Profile Joined December 2010
United States60 Posts
December 16 2010 20:16 GMT
#108
Good find! I gotta try this.
MYM.Odien, Gz)odie_us, NeO)gabuAt, ToT)Sawyer(, Sawyer, oDieN
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 22:52:36
December 16 2010 22:48 GMT
#109
On December 16 2010 15:24 Jtn wrote:
Hey, I can't seem to get the 3v3 to work. Like, I managed to drag an AI from team one onto team two to form a 3v3 custom, but after winning I didn't get any achievements. Hmm...


Hmm if I remember correctly the 3v3 achievements require you to play 3 games. Your team has to consist of 3 zergs in one game, then 3 terrans, then 3 toss. After you win all these games, you get the achievement. The other achievement is that the opponents are all the same race also. I'm pretty certain this should work. Double check the requirements for the achievement, then try it and let me know.

Pro tip: You can get 2 achievements at once if you make the computers the same race also. For example in one game make you and your teammates all zerg and also make all of your opponents zerg as well. Then do the same thing next game for terran and then for protoss. When you finish all three games you should get 2 achievements for 'kin 3v3'.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 03:24:05
December 18 2010 03:23 GMT
#110
What's the 3v3 Kin achievements thing? When I look at the list of achievements, I only see 4v4 kin .

However, there is 3v3 Mix vs the Ai and 3 vs 3 AI Mix - are those the two you're thinking of, GreatFall? If it is, it works the first time for me - I don't need to play 3 games per difficulty level .

Thoreezhea1
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States532 Posts
December 18 2010 22:40 GMT
#111
wow. amazing dude.

although when you think about it blizzard should never have made it so that you can beat the computer w/out skill.
What the Fu- REAPERS?!
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
December 19 2010 20:31 GMT
#112
I can confirm this works with the most recent patch (1.1.3), I'll even upload a screenshot
[image loading]
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
December 21 2010 08:14 GMT
#113
On December 18 2010 12:23 z00t wrote:
What's the 3v3 Kin achievements thing? When I look at the list of achievements, I only see 4v4 kin .

However, there is 3v3 Mix vs the Ai and 3 vs 3 AI Mix - are those the two you're thinking of, GreatFall? If it is, it works the first time for me - I don't need to play 3 games per difficulty level .



I think you're right z00t, I had them mixed up.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
z00t
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia976 Posts
December 22 2010 02:36 GMT
#114
I don't suppose you'd know an easy way to get the 4v4 kin achievements? :p
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
December 22 2010 14:26 GMT
#115
Has anyone a good way to get the 1v3 achievement for very hard? They usually beat me by a 1k when i have 3 expos up. (2 normal 1gold)
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
aebriol
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway2066 Posts
December 22 2010 16:21 GMT
#116
Thanks worked wonders, got vs 4, vs 3, vs 2 easy this way.
rezyn8
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia216 Posts
January 03 2011 08:23 GMT
#117
Nice way to think outside the box, GreatFall, even if it can be construed as a bit of cheese.

I completed these achievements today (1v2 Insane; 1v4 Very Hard; 1v3 Very Hard and 3v3 Insane Mix [both]).

Will have replays and YouTube clips soon.

I found 1v3 VH the hardest - I used Z for this one but the trick is to scout those mineral drops to help with the resource gathering. They really help alot!
Silicon Sports Founder :: siliconsports.net :: @rezyn8
zDUST
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland165 Posts
January 03 2011 09:50 GMT
#118
On December 22 2010 23:26 BuuGhost wrote:
Has anyone a good way to get the 1v3 achievement for very hard? They usually beat me by a 1k when i have 3 expos up. (2 normal 1gold)


don't go for gold exp. i've done it by playing terran (haven't tried as other races).
do a standard OC opening
-10 supply
-12 rax
-15 OC
(don't make a marine).

while your OC is building send a scv to one of the allied bases (empty) and build a CC.
when you have another 200 minerals send another scv to make a cc at the 3rd base.
constant scv production (make sure to maynard**).
build 1 additional CC at each base (2 OC at each base).

USE all the OCs to mule and build scvs until 63 supply - 21 at each base.

**when you transfer scvs to your new bases watch for the "mineral pick ups" for a few hundred extra minerals.

you should pass the 3 computers at around 13k (fyi, i believe zerg ai mine slightly slower)
vdek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 20:29:13
January 03 2011 14:54 GMT
#119
This is such a cheezy way to get the achievement. I dunno I just pick the island maps and turtle up like crazy. Did the 1v4 very hard achievement that way. Took me a good hour though as protoss.
floppes
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2 Posts
January 05 2011 20:05 GMT
#120
It doesn't seem to work for me. I cannot change the A.I.'s difficulty, it is set to "Very Easy" and the dropdown box is disabled. Maybe they "fixed" it? My SC version is 1.1.3.16939. See here:

[image loading]
To rule or not to 1337
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm223
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft515
Nina89
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1492
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 28m
INu's Battles
5h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
Replay Cast
16h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.