• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8169 users

Get every single outmatched achievement w/o skill - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
georgir
Profile Joined May 2009
Bulgaria253 Posts
October 01 2010 09:32 GMT
#61
No offense, but doing it on this map is retarded. If it works on this map then it will also work on any custom map that you make as well. So just make one with a trigger that immediately calls a win for team 1, and use that instead. Wasting time on gathering minerals is for dummies.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 01 2010 14:01 GMT
#62
On October 01 2010 18:32 georgir wrote:
No offense, but doing it on this map is retarded. If it works on this map then it will also work on any custom map that you make as well. So just make one with a trigger that immediately calls a win for team 1, and use that instead. Wasting time on gathering minerals is for dummies.


This is a Blizzard published map. Achievements don't work in custom games with custom triggers, except for this one because Blizzard made it.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Kelorienne
Profile Joined July 2010
United States50 Posts
October 01 2010 18:08 GMT
#63
Why not pick Terran and just harass their bases with banshees or drops. Storm drops or infestors or whatever you like. Since they won't even attack you and you won't have to rely on glitches and have some fun meanwhile
Pls PM me if you want me to read something, I rarely check topics for replys
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
October 01 2010 19:47 GMT
#64
How do you get this to work for the 3v3 Insane achievements etc? I couldn't get it to work... I put it 3v3 and each player a different race...
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Pobearo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States351 Posts
October 01 2010 20:02 GMT
#65
Just got outmatched crusher after about 40 minutes. As long as you always have 1 probe microing around for the mineral shards there's pretty much no way you can lose. Get 3 bases up, 64 total probes (21 per base and 1 to micro) and let the achievements flow.
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
October 01 2010 22:16 GMT
#66
I have a hunch that everytime the lava flows then recedes new +100 mineral boosts appear on the map. Can anyone confirm this? I'll check tonight but at work right now.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
Cantankerous
Profile Joined May 2010
114 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-01 22:53:02
October 01 2010 22:52 GMT
#67
GreatFall wrote:
I have a hunch that everytime the lava flows then recedes new +100 mineral boosts appear on the map. Can anyone confirm this? I'll check tonight but at work right now.


Yep, this is correct
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
October 01 2010 23:08 GMT
#68
On October 02 2010 07:52 Cantankerous wrote:
Show nested quote +
GreatFall wrote:
I have a hunch that everytime the lava flows then recedes new +100 mineral boosts appear on the map. Can anyone confirm this? I'll check tonight but at work right now.


Yep, this is correct


Sweet, then it will be even easier to do these achievements... just send a probe out everytime the lava recedes! Thanks for looking into that Cantankerous. :D
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
October 02 2010 05:24 GMT
#69
Is there any way you can use this to do the 3v3 Insane achievements?
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Jaruri
Profile Joined March 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-03 05:39:53
October 03 2010 05:39 GMT
#70
On October 02 2010 14:24 Azide wrote:
Is there any way you can use this to do the 3v3 Insane achievements?


yup, i just did both of them

edit: after the 5 min mark, you can request money from your allies to make it go faster, so they wont spend it. I did both in 10 minutes game time, which is like 7 minutes on faster i think
To fear death, is to limit life.
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
October 03 2010 07:01 GMT
#71
i'd use this cheese if a cool portrait were up for grabs but meh I don't care about points.

nice idea though, clever.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
October 05 2010 09:53 GMT
#72
Ahh thanks for the 1v4 trick, got the crusher now :D
XK ßubonic
ikarigendo
Profile Joined December 2009
United States99 Posts
October 06 2010 21:49 GMT
#73
Wow, nice find!!! Easy-mode, for real.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 06 2010 22:51 GMT
#74
On October 02 2010 07:16 GreatFall wrote:
I have a hunch that everytime the lava flows then recedes new +100 mineral boosts appear on the map. Can anyone confirm this? I'll check tonight but at work right now.

Considering it tells you during the game... I wouldn't be surprised.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
WellDuh
Profile Joined August 2010
34 Posts
October 13 2010 12:37 GMT
#75
The only achievement this gave me, was 1vs4 Very Hards.
Slaytilost
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands968 Posts
October 13 2010 13:46 GMT
#76
Wouldnt Terran be better at mining then Protoss, in the long run?
Mules are pretty OP tbh, and you start out with 11 supply.
MagicianYang
Profile Joined July 2010
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 17:25:08
October 13 2010 17:10 GMT
#77
I just tried this, and I lost by about 2000-3000 minerals.

I was also only allowed three insane comps not four like was posted. Am I doing this wrong?

*edit* Tried moving myself to team 2 and was then allowed four on other team.

*edit2* Tried again with Terran against four insane comps and won by about 1200 minerals. I forgot that I didn't need to make them insane difficulty, which is why it might have been more difficult. I was wondering why everyone was saying it was cake, while I just barely survived. :D Anyway, I got three of the achievements so this is a good find. I'm off to get the others now.
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
October 13 2010 20:15 GMT
#78
Thanks for this, it works...it's kind of a cheating but oh well
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 01:20:14
October 13 2010 23:29 GMT
#79
On October 01 2010 16:46 shannn wrote:
I was so bored yesterday night I decided to do this achievement and it was quite some effort to pull off. 1vs3 Insane is so hard but I managed to pull it off with Protoss and Zerg with 1vs4 insane. Had 72 probes with protoss and about 110 drones as zerg. Was quite some fast income lawl

I did 1v3 insane but I ended up taking 2 golds. It's by far the hardest of them. I recommend T for it. Here's my income chart for the 1v2 Insane. I didn't bother scouting for minerals on the lower level, and I was late with the last CC, but it didn't really matter.

[image loading]

Hiya, 3500 mpm.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
October 13 2010 23:43 GMT
#80
On October 14 2010 08:29 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2010 16:46 shannn wrote:
I was so bored yesterday night I decided to do this achievement and it was quite some effort to pull off. 1vs3 Insane is so hard but I managed to pull it off with Protoss and Zerg with 1vs4 insane. Had 72 probes with protoss and about 110 drones as zerg. Was quite some fast income lawl

I did 1v3 insane but I ended up taking 2 golds. It's by far the hardest of them. I recommend T for it. Here's my income chart for the 1v2 Insane. I didn't bother scouting for minerals on the lower level, and I was late with the last CC, but it didn't really matter.

[image loading]

Hiya, 3500 mps.


Very nice. Thanks for this quality submission Jibba. I love graphs!
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Other Games
summit1g9697
WinterStarcraft476
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1104
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 55m
INu's Battles
6h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 55m
Replay Cast
17h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.