• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8181 users

Get every single outmatched achievement w/o skill - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
floppes
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2 Posts
January 05 2011 20:27 GMT
#121
Ok, got it too . I changed the category from "Melee" to "Custom" and then I could change the A.I.'s difficulty to "Insane". I played against 2 Insane A.I.s because thats the last one I needed. I put them in one team against me, but we ended up ALL in the north team and as our minerals alltogether were at 15k we ALL were victorious AND I got the achievement. LOL!
To rule or not to 1337
KeepYaCoolBro
Profile Joined October 2010
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 01:52:16
January 13 2011 01:46 GMT
#122
Worked for me! I failed the first 5 or 6 times. The key for me, was to keep making probes from the original nexus, pushing them to the expos once I had 21 at my main. Also, after 3 bases up and 1 saturated, i would run a probe around the map between lava phases. I barely won so if I hadn't picked up those minerals it would have been another defeat. Good luck!

Edit: Also you MUST choose Custom instead of Melee.
datacrashe72
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11 Posts
January 13 2011 04:11 GMT
#123
very nice im goign to have to do these achievements
JohnnySmash
Profile Joined April 2010
United States14 Posts
January 14 2011 23:44 GMT
#124
Worked for me, the 1v3 was the hardest obviously, some tips I have are to try to get those nexus's warping in ASAP, if you get some mineral drops fast you can warp in one or two nexuses really early without having to stop probe production. Also once your main is saturated use it to send probes to your expansions (when lava isn't up) to get them saturated as fast as possible. Also really look around for those mineral drops they definitely make a big difference.
dmasterding
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 16:03:44
January 15 2011 16:03 GMT
#125
if you're having a trouble with 1v3 just play normal (EDIT: on burning tide) as whatever race you normally play as.
mass up in the middle with the army, wait until the lava goes down, and then a-move into one of the enemy bases. or you could go like, mass void ray or something but i'm not sure that you have enough time to do so.

this only works if you can beat a very hard in 1v1, though
No tears now, only dreams.
budsurvivor
Profile Joined January 2011
France1 Post
January 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#126
Hello, im French and its difficult for me to all understand, but i have one question ...

It's possible to play juste 1 vs 4 IA on Burning tide ?

how does plz ?

Thanks a lot
Aurélien
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
January 17 2011 04:14 GMT
#127
On January 16 2011 07:38 budsurvivor wrote:
Hello, im French and its difficult for me to all understand, but i have one question ...

It's possible to play juste 1 vs 4 IA on Burning tide ?

how does plz ?

Thanks a lot
Aurélien


Yes, it is possible.

Custom setting.
1 v 4 very hard computers.
Minerals = 15,000
You win.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
TO_slide
Profile Joined January 2011
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 21:28:11
January 21 2011 18:04 GMT
#128
wow...they don't get any closer than this...
first time playing it. didn't know what to expect and was just making probes

great method. thanks so much

[image loading]


question: does gas count? or is it just minerals?
No distractions. No exceptions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide. - Tyler Durden
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
January 21 2011 20:31 GMT
#129
On January 22 2011 03:04 TO_slide wrote:
wow...they don't get any closer than this...
first time laying it. didn't know what to expect just making probes

[image loading]


question: does gas count? or is it just minerals?


Nicely done . I believe only minerals count so I don't bother with gas at all.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
February 05 2011 22:40 GMT
#130
Confirmed for me too.

I had never played on that map before, but it was insanely easy. Just to ensure that I won, I never stopped pumping workers from my two safe bases (I think I had about 40 at each at the end) and I even made nexuses near two ramps by gold minerals and distance-mined up and down to put me over the top.

This is a fantastic find!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Roeder
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark735 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-16 23:32:20
February 16 2011 23:18 GMT
#131
Have they quiet recently fixed this?

First, I did this achievement against 3 Very Hard - got the achievements.
Then I continued to do the vs 4 Very Hard - had one of them on my Northern Team (not setup team - they were all against me), but he started gathering minerals for me as well being at my side. \o/

All was good, I won with several thousand due to 3 probes constantly scouting around for pickup-minerals, but I didn't get any achievements this time - therefore still lacking of the vs. 4.

Edit; Or maybe it's because one of the AI is actually winning (with me), since it's being on the Northern Team.

Anyhow, giving it another go. I'll double edit this, if it works this time.

* DOUBLE EDIT *

Worked this time. Weird.
Confirmed 17 February 2011.
Starcraft is a mix between chess, poker and a Michael Bay movie.
dim2thesum
Profile Joined May 2010
United States65 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-17 07:49:46
February 17 2011 07:48 GMT
#132
is there an achievement for 1v5?

- you do not build anything but 1 expo (nexus) and a total of 4 pylons. Do not build anything else!!
win some, lose some, dim sum
Stan.
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 10:33:32
February 18 2011 09:18 GMT
#133
Why is the only AI difficulty i can select here very easy? How do i have to launch the game? Even when choosing custom instead of meelee it doens't work for me.

EDIT: Nvm, working already.
smacky
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States108 Posts
March 04 2011 17:37 GMT
#134
this was posted to youtube september 28th 2010



all i want is flying zerglings....fling!! make it a micro
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 18:28:55
March 04 2011 18:28 GMT
#135
On March 05 2011 02:37 smacky wrote:
this was posted to youtube september 28th 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig5ztYtVIe8



What's your point. That's my video. It was posted on TL.net along with this thread in this forum last September.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
smacky
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States108 Posts
March 05 2011 12:23 GMT
#136
my mistake i didnt look at the original post date...nice find
all i want is flying zerglings....fling!! make it a micro
Toony
Profile Joined January 2011
France27 Posts
March 05 2011 12:40 GMT
#137
Thank you for the tips, I was a bit lazy to work on those achievements but I guess that know I could take some minutes to deal with them !

Cheers
Kevlar622
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
March 06 2011 06:28 GMT
#138
damn im gonna do this... nice post, now i have something else to do than lose in ladder matches and get bored with custom games ;D
I dont drink. I dont smoke. I dont do drugs. I play video games, which i beleive is a far superior addiction to any of those other ones.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 13 2011 14:19 GMT
#139
Trying this at the moment and there doesn't seem to be a way to make any team more than 2 players big anymore unless I'm missing something.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
March 13 2011 15:22 GMT
#140
Thanks for the free achievement points / awesome points dude
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Other Games
summit1g9697
WinterStarcraft476
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1104
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
Replay Cast
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.