• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8873 users

Get every single outmatched achievement w/o skill - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
ragingfungus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 16:35:36
September 29 2010 16:33 GMT
#41
I dont really see the point of doing it this way. The whole point of achievements is to accomplish something, but if you do this then you didnt really accomplish anything. It doesnt even unlock a picture or anything so why would you pretty much cheat to get it?
Logic>Everything
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
September 29 2010 17:27 GMT
#42
Thanks. I had planned to skip these because I'm no good and they are tedious but this was pretty easy.
Can also be done for the 3v3 mix AI matches (although for some reason you have to do each difficulty individually for these) if you don't feel like doing those either. Too bad there's no 4v4 map like this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ervig
Profile Joined September 2010
1 Post
September 29 2010 20:32 GMT
#43
On September 30 2010 02:27 Kurr wrote:
Thanks. I had planned to skip these because I'm no good and they are tedious but this was pretty easy.
Can also be done for the 3v3 mix AI matches (although for some reason you have to do each difficulty individually for these) if you don't feel like doing those either. Too bad there's no 4v4 map like this



I just had to try it and it worked for all the Outmatched achievements. 1 vs 3 I just made lots of zerglings and killed the computer... was even easier :-)

But I cannot get the 3vs3 mix AI mactch to work. Each time I set it to custom teams I get a 4 vs 2 team. With the 'move to other team' option I can make the team with 4 members a '3 member team', but I cant seem to make the team with 2 members a '3 member team'. Anyone got some ideas ?
Jzerg
Profile Joined October 2009
84 Posts
September 30 2010 02:54 GMT
#44
I'm having the same problem, yeah, some help would be nice
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
September 30 2010 03:06 GMT
#45
On September 30 2010 01:33 ragingfungus wrote:
I dont really see the point of doing it this way. The whole point of achievements is to accomplish something, but if you do this then you didnt really accomplish anything. It doesnt even unlock a picture or anything so why would you pretty much cheat to get it?


accomplish something? please tell me a way to beat 1v4 hard ai and 1v2 insane without cheesing? yea i thought so.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Jzerg
Profile Joined October 2009
84 Posts
September 30 2010 04:11 GMT
#46
On September 30 2010 05:32 Ervig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 02:27 Kurr wrote:
Thanks. I had planned to skip these because I'm no good and they are tedious but this was pretty easy.
Can also be done for the 3v3 mix AI matches (although for some reason you have to do each difficulty individually for these) if you don't feel like doing those either. Too bad there's no 4v4 map like this



I just had to try it and it worked for all the Outmatched achievements. 1 vs 3 I just made lots of zerglings and killed the computer... was even easier :-)

But I cannot get the 3vs3 mix AI mactch to work. Each time I set it to custom teams I get a 4 vs 2 team. With the 'move to other team' option I can make the team with 4 members a '3 member team', but I cant seem to make the team with 2 members a '3 member team'. Anyone got some ideas ?


You have to use teams 2 and 3. 3 players will go in each and team 1 will go away.
Make yourself a ref first to get it set up, you'll figure it out.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
September 30 2010 16:14 GMT
#47
wait so the comps just keep running into the lava lol?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
September 30 2010 16:32 GMT
#48
On September 30 2010 05:32 Ervig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 02:27 Kurr wrote:
Thanks. I had planned to skip these because I'm no good and they are tedious but this was pretty easy.
Can also be done for the 3v3 mix AI matches (although for some reason you have to do each difficulty individually for these) if you don't feel like doing those either. Too bad there's no 4v4 map like this



I just had to try it and it worked for all the Outmatched achievements. 1 vs 3 I just made lots of zerglings and killed the computer... was even easier :-)

But I cannot get the 3vs3 mix AI mactch to work. Each time I set it to custom teams I get a 4 vs 2 team. With the 'move to other team' option I can make the team with 4 members a '3 member team', but I cant seem to make the team with 2 members a '3 member team'. Anyone got some ideas ?


The lobby is very annoying. You have to drag the 4th player to the second team very specifically to get it to work. Drop it on top of the team 2 bar where it says team 2. I had trouble at first too, so stupid.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
September 30 2010 16:33 GMT
#49
On October 01 2010 01:14 CharlieMurphy wrote:
wait so the comps just keep running into the lava lol?


I don't think they ever even try to move out of their base. Zerg, for example, will make ling, roaches, and a hydra and a couple spore crawlers. But then they all just bunch up and sit there while you out mine them and win.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
ragingfungus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 17:06:09
September 30 2010 17:04 GMT
#50
On September 30 2010 12:06 da_head wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 01:33 ragingfungus wrote:
I dont really see the point of doing it this way. The whole point of achievements is to accomplish something, but if you do this then you didnt really accomplish anything. It doesnt even unlock a picture or anything so why would you pretty much cheat to get it?


accomplish something? please tell me a way to beat 1v4 hard ai and 1v2 insane without cheesing? yea i thought so.


.
On a side note I never said anything about cheesing, but taking advantage of a map the ai pretty much doesnt know what to do on isnt really accomplishing the achievement imo.
Logic>Everything
freshiie22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada132 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 18:49:28
September 30 2010 18:11 GMT
#51
for some reason the game no longer gives me achievments for my campaign look at my the link for the screeshot

mod edit
Phase 1: Bronze League Rank 78. Phase 2: Silver Rank 45 .August 23: Platinum Rank 7 and climbing
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 18:33:19
September 30 2010 18:29 GMT
#52
On October 01 2010 02:04 ragingfungus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2010 12:06 da_head wrote:
On September 30 2010 01:33 ragingfungus wrote:
I dont really see the point of doing it this way. The whole point of achievements is to accomplish something, but if you do this then you didnt really accomplish anything. It doesnt even unlock a picture or anything so why would you pretty much cheat to get it?


accomplish something? please tell me a way to beat 1v4 hard ai and 1v2 insane without cheesing? yea i thought so.


On a side note I never said anything about cheesing, but taking advantage of a map the ai pretty much doesnt know what to do on isnt really accomplishing the achievement imo.


lol mass carriers? sorry i stand corrected.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
ragingfungus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States271 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-30 23:59:02
September 30 2010 18:32 GMT
#53
On October 01 2010 03:11 freshiie22 wrote:
for some reason the game no longer gives me achievments for my campaign look at my the link for the screeshot


mod edit link


So your link is a screenshot of you not getting achievements and it gives you free xbox live points? How is it even possible to take a screenshot of not getting achievements anyway.
Logic>Everything
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
September 30 2010 19:37 GMT
#54
don't quote a scam link ;o

why didn't this thread exist before I struggled to get the outmatched crusher? lol.

Thanks for the thread but to late for me =)
deathserv
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States228 Posts
September 30 2010 23:57 GMT
#55
Method works! Thanks for the tips. It does feel a bit "cheesy," but the way I think of it is that it saved me a lot of time and frustration. I think that is a valid pursuit in this day and age.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
October 01 2010 03:58 GMT
#56
Achievement Accomplished
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
October 01 2010 05:18 GMT
#57
I can't manage to get 4 computers on 1 team even though the game is on custom mode... help?
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
October 01 2010 05:19 GMT
#58
Nevermine ^
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
October 01 2010 06:50 GMT
#59
Cool idea. Doing this against 3 comps is a lot harder but possible. I did 3 insane by playing zerg against zerg. Getting all expos fast then building other hatcheries at the top of my ramp to mine the golds when the lava isn't around. Then building 100 drones and never getting a pool.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
October 01 2010 07:46 GMT
#60
I was so bored yesterday night I decided to do this achievement and it was quite some effort to pull off. 1vs3 Insane is so hard but I managed to pull it off with Protoss and Zerg with 1vs4 insane. Had 72 probes with protoss and about 110 drones as zerg. Was quite some fast income lawl
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm223
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft515
Nina89
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1492
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 28m
INu's Battles
5h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 28m
Replay Cast
16h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.