• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7520 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 99

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 173 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 06 2014 23:57 GMT
#1961
On July 07 2014 08:03 SoSexy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 08:01 Najda wrote:
On July 07 2014 07:39 SoSexy wrote:
On July 07 2014 07:37 Garbels wrote:
I agree about your genetics. Looks like you got the impatient gene


Sometimes I think I should just give up on cardio/fasting/etc and (since I earn muscle fast and good) just lifting super hard and eating like a mountain...at least I'd push on my strong points...


Ab visibility is so much more about diet than working out and even less about running. Track your calories, eat a few hundred under maintenance and you'll lose the fat and have visable abs.


i really don't think I could eat less than what I do now. Some days my head started spinning randomly during the day and it's dangerous, especially at work or while driving


You're eating steak twice a day. Unless these are three ounce portions, you'll be fine.

Start counting your calories. Take pictures to compare progress - it all melds together because (obviously) you see yourself every day. Most importantly, this is a pretty slow process. If you drop 2% a month, that's fast. Be patient.
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
July 07 2014 02:01 GMT
#1962
On July 07 2014 08:35 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2014 10:44 BlondeOnBlonde wrote:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted anything.

I've been practicing the Oly lifts for quite a some time now and it finally starts looking the way it should.

Earlier this year I invited Alexander Varbanov to our gym for a workshop. If you don't know, Varbanov has the highest clean and jerk in the history of the middleweight category (215,5kg) and still has the best total ever with 382,5kg (2,5kg more than Lu Xiaojun present record).

It was the first time i had direct teaching of the lifts and it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to next thuesday, I will fly to Bulgaria participate to his training camp. We will be coached by Alex himself, Ivan Lechev and a certain Ivan Abadjiev. I will try to keep a log and at least feed my fb and or instagram with goodies.

#legendsofweightlifting

On a side note, Decaf's lifts are incredible.


Sick. Plz ask him what was his max squat/FS/DL at the time. I always wonder this about all oly lifters.


Varbanov's best FS was 270kg as a 75kg lifter if I remember correctly. He never did any deadlifts. Bulgarian lifters under Abadjiev were only doing snatch, cnj, front squat and back squat.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
July 07 2014 03:13 GMT
#1963
On July 07 2014 11:01 BlondeOnBlonde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 08:35 GoTuNk! wrote:
On July 05 2014 10:44 BlondeOnBlonde wrote:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted anything.

I've been practicing the Oly lifts for quite a some time now and it finally starts looking the way it should.

Earlier this year I invited Alexander Varbanov to our gym for a workshop. If you don't know, Varbanov has the highest clean and jerk in the history of the middleweight category (215,5kg) and still has the best total ever with 382,5kg (2,5kg more than Lu Xiaojun present record).

It was the first time i had direct teaching of the lifts and it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to next thuesday, I will fly to Bulgaria participate to his training camp. We will be coached by Alex himself, Ivan Lechev and a certain Ivan Abadjiev. I will try to keep a log and at least feed my fb and or instagram with goodies.

#legendsofweightlifting

On a side note, Decaf's lifts are incredible.


Sick. Plz ask him what was his max squat/FS/DL at the time. I always wonder this about all oly lifters.


Varbanov's best FS was 270kg as a 75kg lifter if I remember correctly. He never did any deadlifts. Bulgarian lifters under Abadjiev were only doing snatch, cnj, front squat and back squat.


lol that's like what the top 105 lifters do now :p
ask him about his back squat and if he has any recorded from training he wants to share.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
July 07 2014 04:44 GMT
#1964
On July 07 2014 08:00 SoSexy wrote:
I refuse to believe that if you get drunk once a week you can't have a 6 pack if you run 20 km and lift weights.


Most likely that is not a problem, but it sorta depends. If you are barely eating below maintenance on most other days, and then drink hard once or twice on the weekend you could easily end up 1000+ calories over for the weekend. A typical beer has like 150 calories, and shots can vary between 70-100, so if you are having a good night of drinking with 5-10 drinks...that's a good number of calories.

Also as far as calories go, 20km a week of running is bordering on nothing, not that running "something" should be your goal if the aim is merely to get shredded. A little 5k run might burn off like 300-400 calories which in the grand scheme of things isn't all that much. If you are training 150km a week running or cycling 500km+ per week...game is a little different. That's when you can start devouring food like there is no tomorrow and drop weight, but of course that isn't going to be the route to the most rockin bod possible, and takes some time to build to.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
July 07 2014 07:42 GMT
#1965
On July 07 2014 13:44 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 08:00 SoSexy wrote:
I refuse to believe that if you get drunk once a week you can't have a 6 pack if you run 20 km and lift weights.


Most likely that is not a problem, but it sorta depends. If you are barely eating below maintenance on most other days, and then drink hard once or twice on the weekend you could easily end up 1000+ calories over for the weekend. A typical beer has like 150 calories, and shots can vary between 70-100, so if you are having a good night of drinking with 5-10 drinks...that's a good number of calories.

Even if you are reasonably under maintenance during the week: A good binge can easily go over 2000 calories - offsetting the diet from the rest of your week. On top of course is that getting shitfaced isn't exactly great for your athletic performance in general.

You can do you weekend drinking, but you need to start counting calories and you need to account for it in your total diet.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
July 07 2014 08:28 GMT
#1966
If you're gonna get shitfaced, stick with liquor (not beer) and fill up on proteins beforehand so you're not tempted to eat shitty food when your decisionmaking is impaired.

Thats the theory anyway :p
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 07 2014 08:43 GMT
#1967
Theory never applies when you're drunk and just want to eat something hot and greasy...



I love, but at the same time dread, going on trips to visit my dad and step-mom at home. I swear I must have a beer in my hand 4-5 hours a day and indulge so much in homemade meals that it totally kills any attempt at maintaining a diet while there. But I won't be home for a while, so I guess it's not such a problem now.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-07 09:59:40
July 07 2014 09:55 GMT
#1968
6 months~ "progress" (front, unflexed)
+ Show Spoiler +

23012014
[image loading]

07072014
[image loading]

i do note my forearms seem to be a lot bigger, probably from hoovering nonstop the last few weeks and not from any gym tho

only taking coz im starting new routine after 1 month 0 (again)


tnx for the encouragement to do more Gotunk but there is literally zero fucking point if i cant even setup properly (i tried yesterday and its like....why am i doing this to myself? it just isnt working)
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 07 2014 16:47 GMT
#1969
So it's been forever since I've felt strong or energetic at a workout. It doesn't help I go at 6:30am but I've gone in the evenings on occasion and its not much different. Am I just due for a recover week? Last time I had an extended period off was around beginning of April. I have vacation coming up where I'll be active but not lifting. Just getting tired of my heavier warm up sets feeling super heavy. I used to feel like I could really push myself but meh. Lifts have plateaued the last month or so. After typing this all I think I know the answer but just wondering what you all think.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-07 17:37:24
July 07 2014 17:30 GMT
#1970
On July 08 2014 01:47 mordek wrote:
So it's been forever since I've felt strong or energetic at a workout. It doesn't help I go at 6:30am but I've gone in the evenings on occasion and its not much different. Am I just due for a recover week? Last time I had an extended period off was around beginning of April. I have vacation coming up where I'll be active but not lifting. Just getting tired of my heavier warm up sets feeling super heavy. I used to feel like I could really push myself but meh. Lifts have plateaued the last month or so. After typing this all I think I know the answer but just wondering what you all think.


When was the last time you changed your routine?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 07 2014 18:07 GMT
#1971
On July 08 2014 02:30 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 01:47 mordek wrote:
So it's been forever since I've felt strong or energetic at a workout. It doesn't help I go at 6:30am but I've gone in the evenings on occasion and its not much different. Am I just due for a recover week? Last time I had an extended period off was around beginning of April. I have vacation coming up where I'll be active but not lifting. Just getting tired of my heavier warm up sets feeling super heavy. I used to feel like I could really push myself but meh. Lifts have plateaued the last month or so. After typing this all I think I know the answer but just wondering what you all think.


When was the last time you changed your routine?

Mid-March
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
July 07 2014 18:21 GMT
#1972
On July 08 2014 03:07 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:30 GoTuNk! wrote:
On July 08 2014 01:47 mordek wrote:
So it's been forever since I've felt strong or energetic at a workout. It doesn't help I go at 6:30am but I've gone in the evenings on occasion and its not much different. Am I just due for a recover week? Last time I had an extended period off was around beginning of April. I have vacation coming up where I'll be active but not lifting. Just getting tired of my heavier warm up sets feeling super heavy. I used to feel like I could really push myself but meh. Lifts have plateaued the last month or so. After typing this all I think I know the answer but just wondering what you all think.


When was the last time you changed your routine?

Mid-March

Are you getting enough sleep? It sounds like your body just isn't getting enough time to recover.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-07 18:26:57
July 07 2014 18:26 GMT
#1973
There's a few ways to look at this.

-Recovery - Sleeping and eating properly, mobilzation, foam rolling, etc. so everything feels fresh and loose.
-Change it up - Use a new routine and see if the variation helps or something else works better for you
-Train through it - Your body is adapting. Depending on how you're training this just could be a low point in the valley before adaptation kicks in and you head back up past your plateaus. (this is in reference to high frequency high intensity training)
I’ll warn you up front that you will most likely need a few weeks to adjust, and while that’s happening you may feel pretty bad. Symptoms will vary, but at the minimum you might expect persistent low-grade soreness, lethargy and loss of motivation, irritability, and ‘the mystery pain’. Once your tissues adapt to regular training, cytokines stop signaling the brain to feel bad, and you’ll tend to feel better (at least in my personal experience).

I’m coming to the conclusion that this first round of feeling bad, what Broz calls the ‘dark times’, is not actually overtraining or it’s friend staleness. You’re adjusting, the same way you’d adjust to a new job as a laborer. When you first started lifting weights, you probably felt pretty awful for a few days after your workout. Did that mean you shouldn’t lift again because you felt bad? Of course not. CNS fatigue is the nervous system’s version of DOMS.

-Or do a rest week - Stay active but don't do anything over 50% Keep the blood flowing and nerves firing but in a way that doesn't fatigue you at all.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 07 2014 18:42 GMT
#1974
I usually get 6-8 hours of sleep.

I'll probably just see how this next week goes, I have one more workout before the beach. I'm pretty confident I'm not overtraining, plenty of rest between workouts. There was one workout where I deadlifted my PR and was pretty sure I was good for more. That was like a month or so ago and I haven't felt that again.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
July 07 2014 18:54 GMT
#1975
I was feeling the same way before I started crossfit, but I was doing pretty much the same routine since November. Are you eating enough? Have you been cutting for a while? I would push through this last week and theb take a "rest" week, but not completely off. Go in and do 50-60% weights with scaled back assistance as well, so that you stay mentally focused but aren't physically worn down.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-07 21:08:41
July 07 2014 21:08 GMT
#1976
It wasn't an active cut, more like not shoving in extra calories whenever I thought of it kinda cut. I'm only under a few pounds from where I was hovering at peak weight. Granted it could be a diet thing. Been a little lax on drinking and eating junk but nothing excessive.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-07 21:13:05
July 07 2014 21:12 GMT
#1977
On July 08 2014 03:21 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:07 mordek wrote:
On July 08 2014 02:30 GoTuNk! wrote:
On July 08 2014 01:47 mordek wrote:
So it's been forever since I've felt strong or energetic at a workout. It doesn't help I go at 6:30am but I've gone in the evenings on occasion and its not much different. Am I just due for a recover week? Last time I had an extended period off was around beginning of April. I have vacation coming up where I'll be active but not lifting. Just getting tired of my heavier warm up sets feeling super heavy. I used to feel like I could really push myself but meh. Lifts have plateaued the last month or so. After typing this all I think I know the answer but just wondering what you all think.


When was the last time you changed your routine?

Mid-March

Are you getting enough sleep? It sounds like your body just isn't getting enough time to recover.


How much variability does your routine have? 16 weeks is a lot if you always use the same rep range
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 07 2014 21:47 GMT
#1978
To put it simply I do a major lift and a bunch of accessory exercises.
Today's workout was
Bench
Close-grip bench
Tricep pushdowns
Shrugs
Facepulls
Let me ups (inverted bodyweight row)
Curls.
That would be an upper day. I do Upper A Lower A Upper B Lower B but only workout 3x a week. I pretty much just progressive overload everything so that could be it? The accessory stuff I usually do 8-12 reps depending.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-08 01:23:29
July 08 2014 01:04 GMT
#1979
On July 08 2014 06:47 mordek wrote:
To put it simply I do a major lift and a bunch of accessory exercises.
Today's workout was
Bench
Close-grip bench
Tricep pushdowns
Shrugs
Facepulls
Let me ups (inverted bodyweight row)
Curls.
That would be an upper day. I do Upper A Lower A Upper B Lower B but only workout 3x a week. I pretty much just progressive overload everything so that could be it? The accessory stuff I usually do 8-12 reps depending.


That's a good routine, albeit a mass building one. It's really hard to move your main lifts if you are not ganing weight or practicing them often (which you aren't)

Squat: 195kgx1, 185x2x5
BP: 125kgx3x3, 130x3x2

High bar squat catching up with squat mornings and looking beautiful :D
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 08 2014 04:26 GMT
#1980
AM
FS 3x315, 335, 345, 355, 365. First time doing heavy FS in a long time, working on dat thoracic strength and mobility felt good.
Bench 5x5 @ 185

PM
Snatch doubles at 50 70 80 90 95 100 103 105 108 110
Power Clean + jerk up to 125
Clean + Jerk 130 135 138 140 143 145x 145x 145

Need to not think so much at heavier weights in the CJ, i just fuck myself up. Need to finish better on my cleans, might do some block/hang/power work for a bit.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 171
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9672
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.