• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8945 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 44

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-25 18:31:19
August 25 2013 17:56 GMT
#861
I'll make a channel at 6pm

McMillette

EDIT: CHANGED THE ROOM NAME IT'S NOW MCMILLETTE

THERE'S TWO L's.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 25 2013 19:24 GMT
#862
I've been watching some of the casts.

I think there's a lot of criticism that is too high level, especially with regard to strategy and builds. For example. in the comeback game I was a part of, there was some criticism directed towards our decision to push bottom lane instead of top, and in the process a big teamfight was missed that let us take 2 towers and an inhibitor.

For a lot of us low level players who are interested in getting better, seeing how the fight unfolded and who made the big plays would be 1000x more valuable than where to push.
(We also decided to push based on prior decisions. KissBlade was farming bot because there was a huge wave and a couple of us were already mid. We planned to take our jungle then take over their jungle. I thought that the timing of the mid wave, as well as the coming bot wave and the position of our heroes would allow us to push, which is why we made that call.)

Another thing I saw was the last game on Frost's/notomi's channel, in which a bit of criticism was directed towards Janna's build. I like the way that the necessity of the Vision Ward was explained, that was really insightful. But when Janna builds Phil stone, there was a lot of "I don't like that, Ruby Crys>SS would be much better for fights." Instead of outright saying that there should be some time to see how it both helps and hurts the lane, then form opinions on that and how it fits or doesn't fit their play style.

I do think you guys are doing a great job though, and it's amazing how the IH community has expanded and is allowing people to improve not just their game but also their casting. Keep it up!
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
August 25 2013 19:34 GMT
#863
Hey whoever updated the thread message thing, I'm pretty sure KissBlade means EDT, not PDT, since that would be consistent with his previous post from yesterday.
3.
InfSunday
Profile Joined March 2013
United States735 Posts
August 25 2013 19:50 GMT
#864
These in-houses have been, so far, probably the thing that has most improved my league play. Already, which is scary because I've only actually played in three games. My problem is that my solo queue play is awful without being able to directly talk to my team, and knowing to push tower early as caitlin (thanks for the insight, Notomi <3) doesn't help when I have no idea where the jungle or mid laner is and Kassadin just explodes me.

That being said, practice makes perfect, and I probably just had a bad ranked day today. I'll be participating in the in-house tonight as well, should be fun. :3
Call me Sunday
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 25 2013 19:55 GMT
#865
Thx for tips kain. Will keep it under advisement.
liftlift > tsm
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
August 25 2013 20:14 GMT
#866
I won't be able to play tonight or tommorow, but if there are any official IHs going on Tuesday/Wednesday I'd love to join.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 25 2013 20:17 GMT
#867
On days where I'm not working nights, I can put up channel rooms at the very least so people have a specific place to congregate for IH's but yes I will always default to EST. Thanks for clarification Inschato =).
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-26 00:32:13
August 25 2013 22:24 GMT
#868
Streaming/Casting/Commentating TL IH game http://www.twitch.tv/notomi

Edit: can't stream no more, maybe later.

Edit: streaming a game.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 25 2013 23:11 GMT
#869
[image loading]

Just a little advice from a shitty spectator, but I think most of your problems that game stemmed from letting the Blitzrank have his way in lane. Obviously this was partly because he had an early kill, but if you keep up pressure on Blitz he can't just stand in bushes and hook or threaten to hook. Zyra is especially good at exerting pressure (and also stellar versus Shyvana). That firstblood gave them complete control of the lane, and also pulled Hecarim bot, which let Shyvana do what she wanted. Also that dive on the Malphite was awkward but I don't think there's anything more I can tell you about that which you don't already know, lol
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
August 26 2013 00:18 GMT
#870
On August 26 2013 04:50 InfSunday wrote:
These in-houses have been, so far, probably the thing that has most improved my league play. Already, which is scary because I've only actually played in three games. My problem is that my solo queue play is awful without being able to directly talk to my team, and knowing to push tower early as caitlin (thanks for the insight, Notomi <3) doesn't help when I have no idea where the jungle or mid laner is and Kassadin just explodes me.

That being said, practice makes perfect, and I probably just had a bad ranked day today. I'll be participating in the in-house tonight as well, should be fun. :3


I've had a different experience. Been kind of choking because I'm used to forcing my team to adapt to my jungling style in solo queue -- I like to play a very aggressive counter jungling style. Whereas in the inhouses I'm a lot more conscious about my teammates and whenever someone asks for help I immediately head there, or i buy more wards than I normally do, so I end up under farmed. I feel like I'm throwing away everything I learned about the game for the sake of being more supportive of the team in ways that I find inefficient. But maybe that's just me shutting myself down because I'm a gold playing with diamonds and I don't want to be the shot-caller even though I'm used to. I suppose I just have to adapt better.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 26 2013 00:38 GMT
#871
I'd like to thank Roffles for having the most secure password in the world.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 26 2013 00:47 GMT
#872
On August 26 2013 09:18 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2013 04:50 InfSunday wrote:
These in-houses have been, so far, probably the thing that has most improved my league play. Already, which is scary because I've only actually played in three games. My problem is that my solo queue play is awful without being able to directly talk to my team, and knowing to push tower early as caitlin (thanks for the insight, Notomi <3) doesn't help when I have no idea where the jungle or mid laner is and Kassadin just explodes me.

That being said, practice makes perfect, and I probably just had a bad ranked day today. I'll be participating in the in-house tonight as well, should be fun. :3


I've had a different experience. Been kind of choking because I'm used to forcing my team to adapt to my jungling style in solo queue -- I like to play a very aggressive counter jungling style. Whereas in the inhouses I'm a lot more conscious about my teammates and whenever someone asks for help I immediately head there, or i buy more wards than I normally do, so I end up under farmed. I feel like I'm throwing away everything I learned about the game for the sake of being more supportive of the team in ways that I find inefficient. But maybe that's just me shutting myself down because I'm a gold playing with diamonds and I don't want to be the shot-caller even though I'm used to. I suppose I just have to adapt better.

It's just a lack of communication, invading is not a single person effort, at higher levels it requires people to shove lanes and be ready to collapse on you when you start a fight in their jungle. If you're playing against better players it will be harder to invade because they'll know how to react a lot better than golds do (in solo queue) who just generally stay in lane and let you do whatever to their jungler.

If you want to invade, make a call and see how your team feels about it. They want to help you out just as much as you want to help them, but in arranged team comps you have to play as a single unit and not 4 separate entities.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
August 26 2013 01:15 GMT
#873
clearly the right channel name was mcmila, pls l2 mila
Hey! Listen!
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
August 26 2013 03:58 GMT
#874
MCMilaKunis
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
yawn
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada200 Posts
August 26 2013 03:59 GMT
#875
Registration
- Ingame name
xusic
- Rank and division
Plat 1
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on

- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division
aka xusic
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
August 26 2013 04:45 GMT
#876
Registration
- Ingame name: 2sang
- Rank and division: Plat V
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 26 2013 12:11 GMT
#877
I probably have to do stuff with the wife so no likely no IH for me tonight. Someone else will have to make if they'd wanna IH.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
August 26 2013 14:35 GMT
#878
8 PM EST tonight in channel AFKParty.

I won't be available, but I assume others will.
God Bless
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
August 26 2013 14:38 GMT
#879
On August 26 2013 21:11 KissBlade wrote:
I probably have to do stuff with the wife so no likely no IH for me tonight. Someone else will have to make if they'd wanna IH.

She mad at you for hanging out with "Milo" so much?
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-26 14:50:18
August 26 2013 14:50 GMT
#880
numberz
Hey! Listen!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2098
Snow 98
NaDa 39
Bale 30
Noble 16
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
taco 529
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1543
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1114
WinterStarcraft594
Other Games
summit1g7061
Doublelift1918
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft307
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0157
Maynarde139
ViBE83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki154
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush664
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 38m
OSC
8h 38m
Stellar Fest
8h 38m
OSC
19h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.