• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8142 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 42

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
ProV1
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States980 Posts
August 24 2013 21:22 GMT
#821
On August 25 2013 04:46 zulu_nation8 wrote:
if there are games going on tonight i'll play


I thought this guy quit the game
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
August 24 2013 21:34 GMT
#822
On August 25 2013 06:22 ProV1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2013 04:46 zulu_nation8 wrote:
if there are games going on tonight i'll play


I thought this guy quit the game


No one quits LoL!
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-24 21:51:05
August 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#823
On August 24 2013 21:48 Nemireck wrote:
I have a bigger issue with Diamond players who aren't communicating leaving game after game 5/13, and 4/12 vs gold lanes because they aren't taking the games seriously enough. I really appreciate the higher level players taking the time to play in these games, but it seems like a waste of their time, and ours, when they just fuck around. It's disrespectful to enter these games and then just throw because you don't give a shit.

People were critical of me being pissed off that [someone diamond] went 0-4 in lane against me mid and didn't say shit. He's literally wasting everyone's time if he plays like that in these.

[editted out name because idk if there are rules against it]
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 24 2013 21:51 GMT
#824
No, stxz needs to talk more. There was at least three different games where users came up to me afterwards to tell me the game was somewhat pointless in terms of IH standards because not everyone was communicating.

And stxz, stop with the shit picks. If you want to troll, do it on your own time.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 24 2013 22:05 GMT
#825
i actually just decayed to plat I
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 24 2013 22:08 GMT
#826
i think i decayed to like plat 3 or somethin' we doin work
I come in for the scraps
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
August 24 2013 22:26 GMT
#827
http://www.twitch.tv/notomi
Streaming/commentating IH game.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
August 24 2013 22:56 GMT
#828
dylan you should come, we can do work together
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
August 25 2013 00:21 GMT
#829
KissBlade hosted a game, I joined to spectate, he kicked me from spectate. Random asshole hosts shouldn't be hosting.
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 25 2013 00:29 GMT
#830
I said I don't want you anywhere near me during games. Roffles lectured you and you changed your attitude.
For.
One.
Day.
Then you immediately reverted back to your a-hole behavior. If you wanted to spectate you can try to find ONE person out of eleven in this game to friends list you. If you can't find anyone out of 11/11 to want to friends list you, maybe you shuold take a hint.
XilDarkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States563 Posts
August 25 2013 00:52 GMT
#831
On August 25 2013 09:29 KissBlade wrote:
I said I don't want you anywhere near me during games. Roffles lectured you and you changed your attitude.
For.
One.
Day.
Then you immediately reverted back to your a-hole behavior. If you wanted to spectate you can try to find ONE person out of eleven in this game to friends list you. If you can't find anyone out of 11/11 to want to friends list you, maybe you shuold take a hint.


had 4 out of 11 on my friendslist, i thought there was a difference if I was joining in a spectate slot vs. spectating from them
aka Mathies! twitch.tv/Mathies if you want to watch me fail. esfiworld.com/author/mathies/
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
August 25 2013 00:55 GMT
#832
On August 25 2013 09:52 XilDarkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2013 09:29 KissBlade wrote:
I said I don't want you anywhere near me during games. Roffles lectured you and you changed your attitude.
For.
One.
Day.
Then you immediately reverted back to your a-hole behavior. If you wanted to spectate you can try to find ONE person out of eleven in this game to friends list you. If you can't find anyone out of 11/11 to want to friends list you, maybe you shuold take a hint.


had 4 out of 11 on my friendslist, i thought there was a difference if I was joining in a spectate slot vs. spectating from them


You get to watch picks/bans, but that's the only difference. In-lobby spectator still has 3 minute delay.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-25 02:12:33
August 25 2013 01:03 GMT
#833
[image loading]
Will add commentary to this earlier.

So, early on, I got sorta fucked by j4 invade, and early rumble push. I got zoned in my own jungle trying to get back into top lane. I kept thinking j4 was going to walk away from tri, but he just stayed there, so I wasted a good 15 seconds trying to walk through tri, to back to my turret, when I should have just gone safe way.

Also, after my first big teleport to pick up early kills, I was low on mana and was kept at turret by rumble for the longest time. I should have just backed and let the turret fall, and freeze lane. I should have also built a bit more offensive, that game, earlier abyssal with chalice, would have been better item choices over BV and Chalice. Teh first kill I got was a complete fluke, Rumble was disrespecting me and kept eating tower shots, and eventually tried to all in me at level 6, of which I just flash juked him in turret, and ulti'd him.
Also the big teamfight, in which I tele'd around blue area trying to flank with Malph ulti, did not work out brilliantly. Since they were retreating, I still had a good 30-45 seconds of wave pushing on top, and instead of trying to force some kills, I should have just kept pushing top before teleling.
From what I was told, Rumble v Malphite lane, favors Rumble pretty hard, so the fact I was able to keep around even CS with some kills was pretty good, but I think that had a lot to do with my item choices to just survive lane phase.
liftlift > tsm
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
August 25 2013 01:05 GMT
#834
On August 25 2013 10:03 wei2coolman wrote:
[image loading]
Will add commentary to this earlier.


Anyone who played in this particular game, feel free to watch my past broadcast because i commentated on this game. I think all of you could learn a lot.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
August 25 2013 01:16 GMT
#835
Thanks, I'll check it out after this game!
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 25 2013 01:52 GMT
#836
Well, not only do I need to work on my game skills, need to work on commentating skills. LOL.
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 25 2013 02:15 GMT
#837
Spectating/ commentating one of the IHs. twitch.tv/wei2coolforu
liftlift > tsm
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
August 25 2013 03:01 GMT
#838
Registration
- Ingame name
TLFakeSteve
- Rank and division
Silver I
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
AD carry, mid
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
AD: Ezreal, Vayne
Mid: Orianna, TF
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 25 2013 03:35 GMT
#839
[image loading]

jesus these games are hard
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
August 25 2013 03:52 GMT
#840
Had fun with the games today. I feel like I wasn't playing my best, I missed a lot of really inexcusable skillshots, was aggro when I didn't need to be and passive when I should have been aggressive, but I got carried today so it's all good right?

I find that we do WAY better when we discuss a plan before even picking champions. Today the teams I was on basically said okay who wants to play what and when somebody listed a pick we all picked compliments for that champion and discussed what our gameplan was going to be right away, and it really seemed to pay off. Communication during champ select really seems to be like the #1 contributor in terms of having a good game for me.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3281
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick900
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo642
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 11m
OSC
10h 11m
Stellar Fest
10h 11m
OSC
21h 11m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.