• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7865 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 46

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
MacroAllDay
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8 Posts
August 27 2013 01:58 GMT
#901
Registration
- Ingame name
QuincySC

- Rank and division
Silver V

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Support, Mid

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Support: Nami, Sona
Mid: Jayce, Zed

- If you are Plat or higher, just include rank and division
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 27 2013 02:02 GMT
#902
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.

If a European shows up for these IHs, try to give him priority in games. It's hard for them to participate as often, etc.
I found it silly that Scip played one game and then had to sit out the following game, when he wanted to play more.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 02:08:20
August 27 2013 02:07 GMT
#903
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.


I think just to clarify, I've found all our diamond players (or equiv) have been very helpful with their insight. Personally, I've learned from Unkool, Frost, Milo, Roffles, Hummingbird, DURR, Dai, coptic, etc so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to these IH's. (Sorry if I missed someone in that list!)

On August 27 2013 11:02 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.

If a European shows up for these IHs, try to give him priority in games. It's hard for them to participate as often, etc.
I found it silly that Scip played one game and then had to sit out the following game, when he wanted to play more.


=(
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
August 27 2013 03:00 GMT
#904
Are these still happening and is anyone streaming them?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 27 2013 03:18 GMT
#905
On August 27 2013 12:00 upperbound wrote:
Are these still happening and is anyone streaming them?

Wave is
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
August 27 2013 03:25 GMT
#906
On August 27 2013 11:07 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.


I think just to clarify, I've found all our diamond players (or equiv) have been very helpful with their insight. Personally, I've learned from Unkool, Frost, Milo, Roffles, Hummingbird, DURR, Dai, coptic, etc so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to these IH's. (Sorry if I missed someone in that list!)


Missed stxz.

I've been doing this the opposite way and never registered lol.

- Ingame name
Pandabeardude

- Rank and division
Gold 3

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle / Support

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Lee sin / Zyra
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
August 27 2013 03:51 GMT
#907
Sorry about my shitty internet last game, it was perfectly fine the game I played right before the IH.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 27 2013 04:33 GMT
#908
On August 27 2013 12:51 onlywonderboy wrote:
Sorry about my shitty internet last game, it was perfectly fine the game I played right before the IH.


It seems like people have on occasion had internet problems during IH's. Probably not enough to associate the two, but it's funny that you're not the first person to have mentioned it in this specific case.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
August 27 2013 04:49 GMT
#909
On August 27 2013 12:25 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 11:07 KissBlade wrote:
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.


I think just to clarify, I've found all our diamond players (or equiv) have been very helpful with their insight. Personally, I've learned from Unkool, Frost, Milo, Roffles, Hummingbird, DURR, Dai, coptic, etc so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to these IH's. (Sorry if I missed someone in that list!)


Missed stxz.

I've been doing this the opposite way and never registered lol.

- Ingame name
Pandabeardude

- Rank and division
Gold 3

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle / Support

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Lee sin / Zyra


Plz, stxz only taught me that you should trollhard in IH's till Neo yells at you and then when you imba a team, you godmode J4 or Lee Sin into a 20-0-20 legendary or some nonsense =(
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
August 27 2013 05:21 GMT
#910
On August 27 2013 11:02 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.

If a European shows up for these IHs, try to give him priority in games. It's hard for them to participate as often, etc.
I found it silly that Scip played one game and then had to sit out the following game, when he wanted to play more.


Reported for racist
cool beans
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 27 2013 05:24 GMT
#911
On August 27 2013 13:49 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 12:25 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
On August 27 2013 11:07 KissBlade wrote:
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.


I think just to clarify, I've found all our diamond players (or equiv) have been very helpful with their insight. Personally, I've learned from Unkool, Frost, Milo, Roffles, Hummingbird, DURR, Dai, coptic, etc so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to these IH's. (Sorry if I missed someone in that list!)


Missed stxz.

I've been doing this the opposite way and never registered lol.

- Ingame name
Pandabeardude

- Rank and division
Gold 3

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle / Support

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Lee sin / Zyra


Plz, stxz only taught me that you should trollhard in IH's till Neo yells at you and then when you imba a team, you godmode J4 or Lee Sin into a 20-0-20 legendary or some nonsense =(

Neo removed stxz's limiter, now he just shit on everyone.
liftlift > tsm
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
August 27 2013 05:29 GMT
#912
On August 27 2013 12:25 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2013 11:07 KissBlade wrote:
On August 27 2013 10:51 Ketara wrote:
Playing with Scip is super fun.

Really great to have a challenger level player actually explaining things calmly and sensibly.


I think just to clarify, I've found all our diamond players (or equiv) have been very helpful with their insight. Personally, I've learned from Unkool, Frost, Milo, Roffles, Hummingbird, DURR, Dai, coptic, etc so I'd like to thank everyone for contributing to these IH's. (Sorry if I missed someone in that list!)


Missed stxz.

I've been doing this the opposite way and never registered lol.

- Ingame name
Pandabeardude

- Rank and division
Gold 3

- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Jungle / Support

- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Lee sin / Zyra

was pandabearguy taken? :s
Writer:o
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
August 27 2013 06:08 GMT
#913
On August 27 2013 14:29 Kiett wrote:

was pandabearguy taken? :s


Yes. Sadly it was.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
August 27 2013 14:40 GMT
#914
--- Nuked ---
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
August 27 2013 14:43 GMT
#915
Hey guys, normally I'd be all over these, but my computer is still fucking out. I'ts been 3 weeks without LoL and I'm going into withdrawals from lack of TL IHs. Anyways, I'm going to get the computer stuff sorted out within the next week and a half, so that should allow me to come back and play more :D. I'm really happy these are still happening, I never had a bad experience playing them.
User was warned for too many mimes.
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
August 27 2013 14:50 GMT
#916
Is there anything like this happening on EUW too? Or is this generally NA only?
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 15:07:44
August 27 2013 15:07 GMT
#917
On August 27 2013 23:50 snpnx wrote:
Is there anything like this happening on EUW too? Or is this generally NA only?

This thread is only organizing stuff on NA. If some daring EUW community members began to organize the same thing, power to you guys. (Though I understand LiquidParty is not uselessly AFK 100% of the time on EUW?)
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
August 27 2013 15:18 GMT
#918
On August 27 2013 23:40 JimmiC wrote:
Has there been anythought of moving some of these inhouses to outhouses (Arn't I a funny one)? But what I mean is create a quick ranked 5s team and try this stuff out against others. Maybe some of the higher ELOs wouldn't want a gold team or what ever on there profile but for the most part they probably wouldn't even get to the 10 games.

My reasoning for this is, I prefer playing 5's then solo, 5's normal just don't have the same intesity. Thats part about what makes the Inhouses so fun is people, for the most part are doing there best, or at least trying to.

I'm just thinking some times you have say 15 guys 10 could inhouse while 5 ranked 5's and then roate. People could still give each other tips and so on.


The problem with ranked 5's for practice is generally it is hard to get good games at the start. When you make a new ranked 5's team, most games are going to be a stomp either way for a while, and that just isn't that much fun, or good practice. Especially with how invites to teams and the inflow/outflow of different people ranked 5's just wouldnt be very good for practice like that.

Pretty much you need 5 dedicated people to play on a team awhile to start getting good evening games for ranked 5's.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-27 19:02:16
August 27 2013 19:02 GMT
#919
Won't be able to make channel for this week cause I'll be taking the GMAT and my studying has been less than well anything.
Someone else make channel names for the week.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 27 2013 19:52 GMT
#920
Simply jealous of these.

this better still be happening when I get home next year.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 200
910 93
Mong 53
Shinee 46
Bale 32
Killer 26
Aegong 25
Mind 22
ZergMaN 16
soO 1
League of Legends
JimRising 480
Counter-Strike
ceh9479
shoxiejesuss312
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1707
Other Games
summit1g8765
olofmeister976
Happy351
crisheroes179
Sick161
Livibee102
ArmadaUGS102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick537
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH80
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1761
• Stunt468
• Jankos124
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 5m
OSC
5h 5m
Stellar Fest
5h 5m
OSC
16h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.